Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:35:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 [5195] 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722706 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:12:52 PM

What I find funny is that the word "TROLL" is used so loosely here that it is basically used for ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU.

There's a difference between "anyone who disagrees with you" and indignant bullshitters who come wading in here claiming to be crusading for the interests of innocent investors (presumably like me, who bought in months after the launch and didn't mine at all) when in fact people like me knew all about the history, were good with it and have been above water ever since.

What I find funny is that the word "TROLL" is used so loosely here that it is basically used for ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU.

Roll Eyes

No.  It's because of the way you choose to communicate son.

Ah yes, the classic 'process objection BECAUSE OFFENDED' chestnut.

Let's put that particular source of deflection out to pasture...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:14:29 PM

Nowhere in that definition did it say anything about having to be within certain time passing between head and shoulders.

reread the definition as it clearly states what H&S is...no time frame given at all.

Roll Eyes

That is why I said experience  Wink

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:17:54 PM

Nowhere in that definition did it say anything about having to be within certain time passing between head and shoulders.

reread the definition as it clearly states what H&S is...no time frame given at all.

Roll Eyes

That is why I said experience  Wink

Whatever buddy.

You obviously are condescending and not actually pointing out facts for what they are. And backing them up with references of your claims.

You have provided no proof of your claim that it isnt H&S pattern other than "experience".

Of which you know little of my own experience yet you try to play the superiority complex BS to make yourself appear smarter than you really are.

Class act  Kiss Kiss Kiss

DASH price rolling over....give it some time to roll and we will see how far it goes down in the months to come.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:20:03 PM

What are you talking about?

LINK: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/head-shoulders.asp

"DEFINITION OF 'HEAD AND SHOULDERS PATTERN'
A technical analysis term used to describe a chart formation in which a stock's price:

1. Rises to a peak and subsequently declines.
2. Then, the price rises above the former peak and again declines.
3. And finally, rises again, but not to the second peak, and declines once more.

The first and third peaks are shoulders, and the second peak forms the head.

About experience.

And actually you killed yourself with your own link. It's not H&S

Then what is it? If it isn't Head & Shoulders?

please enlighten me.

I don't give advices here on this forum. Actually, I don't give any trading advices at all.

People can kill you if they lose few trades in a row  Wink

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:21:35 PM

Roll Eyes

That is why I said experience  Wink

Whatever buddy.

You obviously are condescending and not actually pointing out facts for what they are. And backing them up with references of your claims.

You have provided no proof of your claim that it isnt H&S pattern other than "experience".

Of which you know little of my own experience yet you try to play the superiority complex BS to make yourself appear smarter than you really are.

Class act  Kiss Kiss Kiss

DASH price rolling over....give it some time to roll and we will see how far it goes down in the months to come.
Cool Cheesy hey, c'mon

Don't you even know that time is the most important. I said already everything. Don't be mad at me

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:23:36 PM

Damn, this whole page (and previous page) is just a sea of ignores atm .. oh well, we got some free bumps i guess

New prediction : we reach page 6000 in two weeks

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:26:55 PM

There's a difference between "anyone who disagrees with you" and indignant bullshitters who come wading in here claiming to be crusading for the interests of innocent investors (presumably like me, who bought in months after the launch and didn't mine at all) when in fact people like me knew all about the history, were good with it and have been above water ever since.

Roll Eyes

No.  It's because of the way you choose to communicate son.

Ah yes, the classic 'process objection BECAUSE OFFENDED' chestnut.

Let's put that particular source of deflection out to pasture...

Interesting when you think about it in terms of that there is a lot of truth there for people who take offense to things so easily.  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:29:47 PM

Damn, this whole page (and previous page) is just a sea of ignores atm .. oh well, we got some free bumps i guess

"If someone sends you a message to inform you that he doesn't care about what you think, he cares a lot about what you think."  - Nassim Taleb

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:32:15 PM

Don't you feel stupid with your ch-arts turned into voodoo? And yet you are still here.
Fluffy? Did you buy his account  Cheesy
I was so bored. You fixed that

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:32:58 PM

New prediction : we reach page 6000 in two weeks

Maybe one week

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:34:18 PM

Sure looks like I got more experience than you in the crypto world of technical analysis.

Remember bitcoin and other cryptos are new markets so just because you think H&S patterns are supposed to fit a time frame...that may not apply here specifically.

Name:   Lukas_Jackson
Activity:   313
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   October 11, 2014, 11:35:17 PM
Last Active:   Today at 11:32:14 PM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:    Offline
Local Time:   September 21, 2015, 12:32:17 AM

lol experience...yup. okay. Well funny thing is you don't know my experience yet you are preaching to have experience in comparison to me that knows better what H&S actually is.

Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:42:15 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 12:02:36 AM by qwizzie

Sad thing is that due to all this troll and spam posts and a certain person constantly replying to them
with quotations (which few people here really want to read) there is just no attention to the fact that
a certain budget proposal has passed.

congratz Raganius, looks like your proposal made it.

https://dashtalk.org/threads/budget-proposal-dash-on-the-aquidaba-tennis-open-campaign-reimbursement.6175/

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:47:49 PM

Name:   Lukas_Jackson
Activity:   313
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   October 11, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

LOL I admit, I was born in October 11, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

Remember bitcoin and other cryptos are new markets so just because you think H&S patterns are supposed to fit a time frame...that may not apply here specifically.

Time is still the most important

lol experience...yup. okay. Well funny thing is you don't know my experience yet you are preaching to have experience in comparison to me that knows better what H&S actually is.

Roll Eyes

In this particular example of H&S you are incorrect.

Edit: Do you see where this is going?
Speculation. More ''talk'' than ''do''. You are always in those speculation threads. Time consuming charting, useless talks.
Good luck

AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:04:28 AM

Troll invasion. Pulling off my sell orders!
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:06:54 AM

Sorry but i have to quote smoothie one time in order to debunk him. I'll clean up as much of the trash as i can.

People have a read below as it appears there are glaring facts about this coin that need to be made public.

Step 1. Mislead as many people as possible about the launch time. Like so:

Ok now it insta crashes when I type "setgenerate true".

Time to go to bed and try again next week?

Yeah, let's do that. I obviously need to do some more testing. Thanks everyone!

Best thing to do I guess. Please, confirm you won't be launching after some minutes/hours even if you fix it, and the sooner would be tomorrow, thanks.

Definitely not. I'll also follow up with this post when I do set a time.

"Definitely not."  
I understood "Definitely not" to mean not within minutes/hours not that he would wait till the next day.

We all know he went on to launch it a couple of hours later, despite his confirmation that he'd wait until the next day at the earliest.
He fixed it a couple of hours later (3 hours) and announced it would be relaunched (11pm EST) in a few more hours giving everyone plenty of time. Since crypto is global someone will always be sleeping when a new coin is launched.

The more successful you are with Step 1, the more it will help your instamine in Step 2!

Step 2. INSTAMINE! INSTAMINE! INSTAMINE!
There is no set definition for instamine. You could call a highly inflationary coin like monero an ongoing instamine as DASH/Darkcoin and monero both hit 5 million coins at about the same time a few month's ago. Now DASH is at around 5,800,000 coins and monero is at around 9,400,000 coins.
The trend has been towards faster mined coins where they mine 4-5 million in the first 1-3 weeks. Some newer popular pos anon coins even mine all the coins in 2-3 days and people seem to like that. Several very popular coins are completely or almost completely premined, that does not mean a coin is a scam.

Tok said it best...

"As far as the "rest of the world" is concerned, the entire crypto-economy was "instamined" and resides in the hands of a tiny number of fanatical geek adopters hoping to get rich. Thats why they don't buy in and won't buy in in many cases unless it's the only option left in an atrophying fiat landscape.

It's nice if you can get everything perfect at launch. If you didn't then the market will make up its mind about how much it mattered relative to the things you did get right.

Luckily in this case, there's plenty more of the latter than the former."

Time to instamine your coin! eduffield sets another fine example here with his Linux-only release. This ensures an optimal instamine period without any pesky windows miners getting in the way of it. Eduffield set the bar very high, he managed to instamine 1.5 million coins in just the first 8 hours of launch.
There was a windows miner compiled by users before the 11pm EST relaunch.

We'll also take this opportunity to make a exaggerated claims in order to make the ANN sound better now that we're finished instamining:

- Say you invented "X11" even though you took 11 existing hash functions and chained them together.
Evan was the first to do that so yeah he did invent that.

- Take CoinJoin's work, implement it in a HYIP masternode scheme. Call it "Darksend" and say you invented it.
LOL, There are way more differences than similarities with coinjoin. Decentralized ahead of time mixing and the way the denominations work are just a few. Coinjoin can be 100% tracked, Darksend can not, ask kristov atlas the guy who cracked coinjoin and gave a positive review of darksend (old version). Masternode blinding is next just to put the cherry on top.

Step 4. When your fraudulent instamine gets noticed, start a "Vote" to airdrop an additional 2 million coins (created out of thin air by eduffield) to balance out the fraudulent instamine. Stop the vote early when a few of the other insider instamine scammers complain![/s]
I would like to have seen a relaunch because the "instamine" is the only real complaint the trolls have. The negative effects of the fastmine (cheap coins being dumped) has all but resolved itself now.

Step 6. Release yet another gimmick that takes coins from miners and puts them in your pockets. Call them "Superblocks" because you're lame as fuck and actually think it sounds cool. Make sure to call it "decentralized voting" even though 1 person owns over 50% of all masternodes and thus 50% of the vote! Ignore this fact.
Weak FUD and everyone knows it. Prove someone owns 50% of the masternodes or STFU

Kiss

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:24:40 AM

Wow MasterMined70 that might be the weakest scam defending i've seen yet. You obviously need a few more private lessons from Minotaur26.

Nice to see more Hero/Legendary members speaking out against the Darkcoin/DASH fraud scheme.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:25:53 AM

Official "What is Dash" Video

Voiceover:
- English
- Chinese

Subtitles:
- English
- Chinese
- Russian
- Polish
- Spanish
- French
- Italian
- Vietnamese
- Hebrew

https://dashtalk.org/threads/new-video-translations.6159/

Still missing a bunch !!
 Wink
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:42:50 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 09:10:51 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:59:38 AM

LoL ! Nice.

Just goes to show that anyone can cherrypick any pattern they like of an arbitrary chart range and use it to build a case of their choosing. They only time they matter is if:

a) you happen to be trading that particular chart range

b) they're consistent with shorter range patterns and other leading indicators (e.g. the adverse head & shoulders pattern presented was the 1-day chart, but the 1-day On Balance Volume has been following a consistently positive gradient for a week now)

c) the fundamentals provide some basis that favour the interpretation (in this case - the exact reverse is true)

Doesn't mean the head & shoulders analysis and associated support lines/break couldn't be right. It just means that it's ambiguous as f*ck and there's no way I'm dumping any holdings after watching the demand constantly bounce back after a load of cash-outs last week.

And with that it's lights out time for me. I've had enough reminders of 1970's anti-dandruff commercials to last me a month now and I could do without them making a cameo appearance in my dreams.

Goodnight Wink
Department of

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:38:53 AM

Loving Dash since day ~400.

I posted something similar to this about 6 months ago, but I feel like now's a good time to give people my story again. I want both the people researching DASH for the first time, and the old holding veterans who are nervous the FUD might scare people away to know the viewpoint of someone fairly new.

As someone who came in "late" to DASH, I literally could not care less about all the "instamine" drama that a few select posters on here whine about.  There was obviously plenty of time when people could have bought in by the thousands for dirt cheap and they didn't do it.  They're just angry that they blew their chance.

Before I bought DASH I looked into the technology, where it was going, and what some of their ideas for the future were.  I looked at the dev team who pumps out a higher number of more innovative and bigger features faster than I've seen any other coin or tech company produce. And I looked at the fact that Bitcoin essentially hasn't changed the entire time I've been a proponent of it...  That's really what sold me on it.  DASH gets stuff done.  They have the most innovative ideas, they have the skill set to back it up, and they're not afraid to adapt and change things to make the technology better, even if it makes a few people angry.

When researching DASH, my first source of information was the Dashtalk forums.  When I became fully involved in it and needed more discussion to read throughout the day, I came here.  Long story short, other than just impressing me with their ability to spend all day everyday being completely negative without becoming suicidal, the FUD spreaders have had no effect on a new DASH investor/investigator.

The community is amazing and very helpful with anything and everything.  I've been very impressed all around.  Keep up the good work, dev team, testers (very undervalued as I've seen in other projects), and Dash community!  Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 [5195] 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: