Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 [5220] 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722516 times)
AdamWìte

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:33:36 AM

...please put "DASH was instamined and this many coins were mined in the first X hours" on the front page of your website, forum, and threads.

Why should he do so? We have 4 or 5 forum trolls who repeat this all the time and nicely bump this thread.

We would lose them...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:00:42 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 08:15:04 AM by wozzek23

Get this incredible sculpture for as little as 1.31 Dash...
74/256 tickets SOLD.

Out of respect for GhostPlayer and his initiative I did not react on that Zoran's art thingy that annoys me greatly. (not the "art" per se, but the whole picture) So I've been thinking and decided that even this initiative can be used as an example how out of box thinking (my ISO 4217, IPO, DASH - CASH, DashPay etc. musings) might help us.

This guy (Zoran) was whining here for no one buys his art. He does not give a damn about DASH (granted, he needs to eat) and as he whined how no one is buying his art he said he'll have to go to Ethereum, Ripple etc. Enters the Ghost (player) and nobly tries to help. Let's say this works. Que bono? A buyer of the art for the lottery gives her or him something for 1.31 DASH instead of a full price. Zoran also profits for he sold something otherwise no one wants to buy.

Would not be a MUCH BETTER to approach this from a different angle (it could also keep the lottery thingy live for its fun) assuming his art is appreciated by the community here, there, anywhere:

-- Zoran organizes an exhibition, devoted to DASH and the "future of money" of his Art in Zagreb or wherever (he's from Croatia, not sure from which city) no matter how small the gallery or the exhibition space. It could be done almost for free, with a help of few friends I am sure;
-- Evan goes to the opening night (we pay, the lottery pays for his trip. Croatia is a beautiful country and he'd could use a respite) and talks about the DASH;
-- the Exhibition is therefore enriched. Zoran talks about his inspiration (crypto, financial freedom), a brief video, stitched, edited out of several we already have introduces the concept and Evan talks more about the DASH.

A freaking event. Journalists in small countries are enthralled by the geniuses from America so it would be covered, trust me on that. A video of the event, if planned smartly would be a welcomed addition to the promotional activities "in Europe." A nice publicity would echo at home and all over the world. Zoran would have his big entrance into the world of art and crypto and no one would call him a whiner, on the contrary. The community's money would be split and go for the Evan's (promotional) trip and Zoran's sculpture or paintings and everyone's happy.

Just my 2 cents. Trying to be constructive even when seriously miffed Smiley Smiley
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:13:36 AM

...please put "DASH was instamined and this many coins were mined in the first X hours" on the front page of your website, forum, and threads.

Why should he do so? We have 4 or 5 forum trolls who repeat this all the time and nicely bump this thread.

We would lose them...

I can understand smoothie's concern because I equally think XMR's [ANN] thread should be headed up "Caution: This is a bookkeeping system, not a cryptocurrency", but I'm not holding my breath.

On the other hand, maybe he has a point and it would actually boost sales  Wink

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:14:42 AM

+
#liquidity-providers : mnbudget vote-many 74d557df5d62ea9e3ef1b26a2cbab3b4e71032d7f9480ea773aa9d87d1aecb5e yes)

voted ?!?
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:25:47 AM

I have to admit woozek that I like this idea very much.

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:27:25 AM

We would lose them...

Let your own leader speak for the answer to "Why should he do so?"

I take 100% responsibility for the instamine as a bug and as a feature of Dash.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:31:37 AM

A freaking event. Journalists in small countries are enthralled by the geniuses from America so it would be covered, trust me on that.

Inspirational.

(Keep them coming !)
lollols

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:38:04 AM

link: http://sourceforge.net/p/bitcoin/mailman/bitcoin-development/thread/CAMkFLsSwKEiEtV1OaAsGPiU8iAWbb77fDNJDmRwbgKnZ_kjG6Q%40mail.gmail.com/#msg31793072

[Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for exciting opportunity in bitcoin space
From: Evan Duffield <eduffield82@gm...> - 2013-12-29 18:53:27
Attachments: Message as HTML   
Hello,

We’re a startup looking for 1 or 2 really good C++ programmer that is
familiar with the bitcoin internals to help with a for-profit startup.

We will be able to provide more information about the project after signing
a non-compete/non-disclosure agreement. Our coin will be one of the truly
unique coins that are not just a clone of the original Bitcoin code. In
short the project will be a merge-mined altcoin that will provide a very
useful service to the whole crypto-coin ecosystem.

If you have added any features to Bitcoin or related technologies this is a
definite bonus. Please include information about the work you’re done in
the space.

We have detailed plans on how to implement it and the roles we are looking
to fill. If interested please email eduffield82@... with a
description of your work experience and we’ll vett the applications and
share our plans to see if you’re interested.

Thanks,

Evan & Kyle
Hawk Financial Group, LLC

RESPONSES:

Re: [Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for exciting   opportunity in bitcoin space
From: Matt Corallo <bitcoin-list@bl...> - 2013-12-29 19:28:06
Attachments: Message as HTML   
I'm not sure where you got the idea that Bitcoin-development was ideal for hiring scamcoin developers, but it's not. Most of the people on this list are smart enough to realize posts like this are dumb ideas backed by greedy "entrepreneurs" who don't understand the system they're trying to improve 99.9% of the time.

Re: [Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for exciting opportunity in bitcoin space
Attachments: signature.asc   
On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 11:53:19AM -0700, Evan Duffield wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We’re a startup looking for 1 or 2 really good C++ programmer that is
> familiar with the bitcoin internals to help with a for-profit startup.
>
> We will be able to provide more information about the project after signing
> a non-compete/non-disclosure agreement. Our coin will be one of the truly
> unique coins that are not just a clone of the original Bitcoin code. In
> short the project will be a merge-mined altcoin that will provide a very
> useful service to the whole crypto-coin ecosystem.

I would strongly suggest that if you have not done so already you hire
someone competent to do an analysis of whether or not your idea makes
sense at all; that you are using merge-mining is a red-flag because
without majority, or at least near-majority, hashing power an attacker
can 51% attack your altcoin at negligible cost by re-using existing
hashing power. If you are starting a timestamping service that may be an
exception, but how to turn a profit doing so is non-obvious.

I would offer that consulting myself, but it would likely be a conflict
of interest with my employers. I'd be happy to speak informally in
private, but am explicitly unwilling to agree to any
non-compete/non-disclosure terms.

--
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org
000000000000000f9102d27cfd61ea9e8bb324593593ca3ce6ba53153ff251b3

Re: [Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for exciting opportunity in bitcoin space
From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer@ho...> - 2014-01-03 05:11:37

Evan & Kyle,

I have a very unique and one-of-a kind offer for you. I will buy your company
from the revenue generated from my AGPLv3 copyright licensed Minco.me(c)
cryptographic currency, which will revolutionize work by ensuring that anyone
with a Mincome(C) address doesn't need to work.

Ask yourself.. why would someone who can write a cryptocurrency want to *work*
for you, to get paid with... money.. that they can just ...
  ** write code that makes them money **

Please be aware that any concept(s) that I have publicly discussed, or that
we may or may not have talked about if I would have signed a non-enforceable
non-compete agreement are COPYRIGHT 2013,2014 Troy Benjegerdes, and that I
would advise you seek competent legal council to ensure that this email, or
any other contact we may or may not have had does not contaminate your
business model with a viral copyright license.

To everyone else on this list, I'm sorry, I just could not resist feeding
the VC/marketing trolls.

-- Troy, 'da hozer'

lol lol lol
i can imagine how regretful and unlucky those arrogant btc repliers must feel nowadays for not having taken evan's proposal seriously then. But, poor guys, as it is usual with arrogant people, they cannot see anything but a mirror in front of their cute faces...
lol lol lol
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:49:01 AM

We would lose them...

Let your own leader speak for the answer to "Why should he do so?"

So why do you feel this is the most important thing/feature/bug/property of DASH?

Is it because coins being mined faster in the beginning means lower inflation now and in the future therefor lower risk of dilution for a new investor? You being familiar with Monero might make you appreciate that aspect.

Or if you think fast mining in the beginning and the low prices during the first weeks it caused allowed some people to gain large positions and if still having those positions thus having a great incentive to see the project succeed that should be a plus as well?
wozzek23

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:38:47 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:54:56 AM by wozzek23

I think if we want DASH to move toward the grown up world this discussion - any sort of engagement with the parrots regurgitating same old same old garbage - is moot.

In the grown up world, where you must disclose financial statements, have a business plan, disclaimers, risk factors (check out the FORM U-7, DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT as a part of the SCOR Form, used for private funding offerings; Rule 506 of Regulation D) in order to attract investors to your venture, Evan Duffield, as the Virtual Corporation CEO (or whatever) behind DASH already has a huge advantage: his real name and surname, his working history and ethic, his mind-boggling set of innovations. And Was The Instamine A Positive Thing For Dash? (https://dashdot.io/alpha/?page_id=118) is all that is needed regarding this particular issue. (it also serves as a perfect disclaimer)

His invention also has a market cap value that is multiple of that of any startup begging for angel investments or venture capital and he does have several hundred or thousands of eligible class "A" shares investors (i.e. investors to Masternodes; I can't know how many individuals hold all these MN for many are multiple MN holders)

He is way up on the scale an investor uses to measure a serious business. So whomever supports DASH should start thinking about the real world, outside of our lunatic fringe niche and push toward realization of the greatest idea humanity has seen, when financial world is in question. Let me reiterate, if one reads Debt: The First 5,000 Years by anthropologist anarchist David Graeber (also one of the key figures in the Occupy Wall Street movement, thusly a perfect "target" for any and all DASH related promotional activities) he or she would better understand that all the money, throughout the history, was made out of debt. Money as we know it is essentially debt.

DASH is not created out of debt, on the contrary, it is a math based thingy, inflation free (or at least inflation is predictable) that can function better (safer, on a long distance as well) than cash and therefore, capable of enabling the humans to live more humane life than this one we all live under the tyranny of the Financial Crime Cartel and the war-machine that keeps the FCC alive.

This is, indeed, a grown up game, what we strive to achieve.

However, we can't live in a vacuum of a geek-geniuses limbo or spend our time (energy) squabbling with kindergarten kids spewing garbage here (so-called "trolls") for we want a "real world adoption." Well, the real world is confused and confusing enough without any need for X11, isntamine, wallet, keys or any other crypto geek-speak. People never understood how Netscape worked, and even now, I guarantee you, 99% of the people have no clue what the HTML stands for but are now "enjoying" Chrome (or FF, it does not matter) as they browse the Net anyway.

The underlying genius of DASH technology is here to stay. Well, will it stay in the future tech museum of genial discoveries that never took off onto the real world or not, does not depend, I suspect, on Evan and the developers, it depends on all of us. We were given a unique opportunity to be a part of something big, no matter it flaws, but let us fix these flaws for these are mostly coming from us, the community. We are not as good as the product / invention / genius / token / asset we swear to love and support and have faith in, so we need to step up our work. Fuck these idiots and useless bickering; let us see how to advance this thingy.

I offered several avenues to ponder, from Zoran's art to the IPO and would like to hear opinions, suggestions (like that about key - AHC possibility when resolvign DASH to cash, fiat cash that is, dilemma) and than we can see how to move forward. Evan and the guys might have the money to sustain their work, MN funding would help, but if the price keeps lingering or the DASH would come under a serious attack - no matter who the "attacker" or "attackers" might be - and the price drops it might not survive. That's the nature of the beast.

There are great initiatives already. Ambassadors, Foundation, Virtual Corporation, so let us, all of us, be more concrete in our efforts to strengthen DASH. So, I pledge 50 DASH (at today's price, so $120.00 toward the Zoran Art - Evan's (or a reputable surrogate) trip to Croatia DASH / Crypto EXHIBITION if anyone would bother to try do something about it. That's already 10% of the airfare, coming from one person... so let me see Zoran coming back with the plan, dates, space for it and let us move forward. If he cares only about selling his stuff through the lottery, thus using this community for his enrichment (or to put kulen on his table, screw it, splawik knows artists in Warshaw or elsewhere in Poland for sure Smiley

Other than that, I propose EXPLORATION COMMITTEES for several venues -- with the approval of the key people - one to see how to go about:

-- ISO 4217 Currency Codes and prepare a document re: what's needed to achieve a status of a currency, if possible at all;
-- A DashPay & DasBase like thingies. When I looked at the last budget proposal (October, https://dashtalk.org/threads/october-2015-budget-proposal.6234/page-2#post-68212) I saw a $2,500.00 for the design. Well, my designer is a genius, a multiple winner of Summit International Creative Award who could do it for $750.00 and save us the money, but the structure of deciding is not prefect yet and I do not want to "push" her talent given how we humans are Smiley but that side, I think we'd have to have a set of proposals (for building such structure, like DashPay) with several bids, open for everyone to see and offer their opinion etc., etc., etc., because all of this would strengthen the project as it goes toward the grown up world.

When I write any of this I have only one real problem with it. Evan is smarter than me Smiley and he - given his background in finance and his deliberate pace forward - might have thought about everything (promotion, adoption, IPO...) more deeply than I ever would, so this would than my own thinking render moot as well. (if he has a set of concrete steps that are coming our way)

But the bottom line is this - let us discuss what we can DO instead of bickering with the morons. It is time to leave the kindergarten behind.
gusterdd

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:56:47 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 10:07:07 AM by gusterdd

"X hours problem"
------------------------------------

If you are going to take 100% responsibility of the instamine bug when your coin launched then please put "DASH was instamined and this many coins were mined in the first X hours" on the front page of your website, forum, and threads. You should have no problem advertising it since you are taking responsibility for it
---------------------------------------

First X hours 500 reward / block, then 50 reward/block
make a problem to some person.  
It is not reasonable changing from 500 to 50.
Accept it as instamine or premine. Then they will not argue about it.

Interest : Mining Rig, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Bitshare
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:03:24 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 10:14:11 AM by toknormal

Great thoughts wozzek. Your posts sure do span the spectrum of sentiments when it comes to blowing hot and cold over the prospects of this project.

When I write any of this I have only one real problem with it. Evan is smarter than me Smiley and he - given his background in finance and his deliberate pace forward - might have thought about everything (promotion, adoption, IPO...) more deeply than I ever would, so this would than my own thinking render moot as well. (if he has a set of concrete steps that are coming our way)

But the bottom line is this - let us discuss what we can DO instead of bickering with the morons. It is time to leave the kindergarten behind.

It's not a question of smartness, but diversity and constructive input. Much of Evan's thinking has originated in ideas expressed in the community - that is well documented and he's never had any problem with recognising it. As I say, 'keep them coming' because the more real world business authenticity that's brought to bear on the project's priorities, the more it will "grow up" as you say and free itself of the confines of bitcointalk babble.

As far as ISO 4217 goes, that is a very relevant issue. I don't know how much progress bitcoin has made trying to get accepted into the standard - I saw there was some discussion about it a couple of years ago.

P.S. I've mentioned this before a couple of times, but there's a great book called Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers.

Basically, the gist is that there the technology adoption cycle is not linear. It has distinct parts (he cites 4: innovators, early adopters, early majority, late majority and laggards). The point is that for your project to be successful, you must recognise when you've arrived at each "chasm" which separates the user base you're currently serving from the next one in the adoption cycle. This then requires a conscious change in tactics so a bridge can be built to "get you across the airgap" as it were.

It's a must read for any business strategist involved in new tech IMO.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:17:13 AM

@wozzek23

1. Hyper Text Markup Language and no I didn't look it up Smiley

2. Please pm or email evan about the ISO 4217 route, because I don't know anything about that  Tongue  And his head is so deep in code most of the time, he may not be up on what's going on with Bitcoin etc... either Smiley

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:21:57 AM

Just to augment my previous post about navigating the technology adoption life cycle, here's a graphic illustration of Geoffrey Moore's distinct challenges to be met:

Also see how well adopted this type of analysis is in its own right  Wink

wozzek23

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:28:19 AM

As far as ISO 4217 goes, that is a very relevant issue. I don't know how much progress bitcoin has made trying to get accepted into the standard - I saw there was some discussion about it a couple of years ago.

There's an initiative: SIX Interbank Clearing: Include a symbol for Bitcoin in ISO 4217 (https://www.change.org/p/six-interbank-clearing-include-a-symbol-for-bitcoin-in-iso-4217) and the Bitcoin already has an informal ISO code that is XBT ("X" like gold and sliver, XAU, XAG) because "the prefix 'X' denotes a non-national affiliation or a monetary metal". So we'd be XDH os something similar.

But check this out: http://innotribe.com/2015-finale-at-sibos-singapore/ and note Bitspark ("Bitspark is the world’s first cash in cash out remittance platform leveraging Bitcoin and Blockchain technology for Money Transfer Operators (MTO’s) to send and receive remittance payments to emerging markets quicker cheaper and with zero bitcoin knowledge required," https://www.bitspark.io/) and compare their level of development with the DASH's. (this brings a huge money remittance business back to mind - I'd like to see all these criminals like Wells Fargo, also enablers of criminal activities outside of their own, out of business - for DASH could be ideal, almost fee free way for immigrants or any other human being to send the money back home or wherever, without being killed by exorbitant fees the Financial Crime Cartel is charging. A dilemma, as always - DASH to CASH and how to do it.)

The Masternode Network can perform all they dream off better, faster and cheaper, while circulating its own currency within its own secured network. What I try to convey is that the world is HUNGRY for initiatives and the money is plenty to support them. Come on, a robust network, supported by a $7,285,000.00 or so value (DASH in USD based on 3,100 MN and $2.35 per DASH) only in DASH (think now of the added value of the infrastructure) might wet someone's appetite.

Think of a "target" X and than engage 1/4 (35%) of Dashtalk members, some 830 or so people and send a letter, snail mail, each and every one of them, from all over the world to the "target" and ask them to consider DASH...

It would catch their attention.

Or as I said before, use that birsomething big Canadian guy with a winery that accepts DASH an demonstrate a demo, no matter how primitive it may be, WINE for DASH for CASH transaction and voila!, as much as that Croatian art idea, a Canadian wine idea SHOWS what can be done. And for all of you geek-geniuses here, forget legalize and think about the bottleneck we face - DASH to CASH and demonstrate how this would go so I can sell my sculpture here.

Years down the road DASH would be more valuable than any cash, but until DASH for CASH needs to work seamlessly and as safe as buying on the Amazon and we'd all be DASH-illionaires in a jiffy Smiley Smiley

And all of that while making a world a better place, something I am not quite sure Amazon is doing with its slave labor practices...

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:30:59 AM

There's an initiative: SIX Interbank Clearing: Include a symbol for Bitcoin in ISO 4217.....The Masternode Network can perform all they dream off better, faster and cheaper, while circulating its own currency within its own secured network.

Why haven't you been bringing these ideas to the devteam's attention ?
wozzek23

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:32:17 AM

There's an initiative: SIX Interbank Clearing: Include a symbol for Bitcoin in ISO 4217.....The Masternode Network can perform all they dream off better, faster and cheaper, while circulating its own currency within its own secured network.

Why haven't you been bringing these ideas to the devteam's attention ?

Well, they are here also and if not them, people closer to them than myself are Smiley
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:33:45 AM

I think if we want DASH to move toward the grown up world this discussion - any sort of engagement with the parrots regurgitating same old same old garbage - is moot.

In the grown up world, where you must disclose financial statements, have a business plan, disclaimers, risk factors (check out the FORM U-7, DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT as a part of the SCOR Form, used for private funding offerings; Rule 506 of Regulation D) in order to attract investors to your venture, Evan Duffield, as the Virtual Corporation CEO (or whatever) behind DASH already has a huge advantage: his real name and surname, his working history and ethic, his mind-boggling set of innovations. And Was The Instamine A Positive Thing For Dash? (https://dashdot.io/alpha/?page_id=118) is all that is needed regarding this particular issue. (it also serves as a perfect disclaimer)

His invention also has a market cap value that is multiple of that of any startup begging for angel investments or venture capital and he does have several hundred or thousands of eligible class "A" shares investors (i.e. investors to Masternodes; I can't know how many individuals hold all these MN for many are multiple MN holders)

He is way up on the scale an investor uses to measure a serious business. So whomever supports DASH should start thinking about the real world, outside of our lunatic fringe niche and push toward realization of the greatest idea humanity has seen, when financial world is in question. Let me reiterate, if one reads Debt: The First 5,000 Years by anthropologist anarchist David Graeber (also one of the key figures in the Occupy Wall Street movement, thusly a perfect "target" for any and all DASH related promotional activities) he or she would better understand that all the money, throughout the history, was made out of debt. Money as we know it is essentially debt.

DASH is not created out of debt, on the contrary, it is a math based thingy, inflation free (or at least inflation is predictable) that can function better (safer, on a long distance as well) than cash and therefore, capable of enabling the humans to live more humane life than this one we all live under the tyranny of the Financial Crime Cartel and the war-machine that keeps the FCC alive.

This is, indeed, a grown up game, what we strive to achieve.

However, we can't live in a vacuum of a geek-geniuses limbo or spend our time (energy) squabbling with kindergarten kids spewing garbage here (so-called "trolls") for we want a "real world adoption." Well, the real world is confused and confusing enough without any need for X11, isntamine, wallet, keys or any other crypto geek-speak. People never understood how Netscape worked, and even now, I guarantee you, 99% of the people have no clue what the HTML stands for but are now "enjoying" Chrome (or FF, it does not matter) as they browse the Net anyway.

The underlying genius of DASH technology is here to stay. Well, will it stay in the future tech museum of genial discoveries that never took off onto the real world or not, does not depend, I suspect, on Evan and the developers, it depends on all of us. We were given a unique opportunity to be a part of something big, no matter it flaws, but let us fix these flaws for these are mostly coming from us, the community. We are not as good as the product / invention / genius / token / asset we swear to love and support and have faith in, so we need to step up our work. Fuck these idiots and useless bickering; let us see how to advance this thingy.

I offered several avenues to ponder, from Zoran's art to the IPO and would like to hear opinions, suggestions (like that about key - AHC possibility when resolvign DASH to cash, fiat cash that is, dilemma) and than we can see how to move forward. Evan and the guys might have the money to sustain their work, MN funding would help, but if the price keeps lingering or the DASH would come under a serious attack - no matter who the "attacker" or "attackers" might be - and the price drops it might not survive. That's the nature of the beast.

There are great initiatives already. Ambassadors, Foundation, Virtual Corporation, so let us, all of us, be more concrete in our efforts to strengthen DASH. So, I pledge 50 DASH (at today's price, so $120.00 toward the Zoran Art - Evan's (or a reputable surrogate) trip to Croatia DASH / Crypto EXHIBITION if anyone would bother to try do something about it. That's already 10% of the airfare, coming from one person... so let me see Zoran coming back with the plan, dates, space for it and let us move forward. If he cares only about selling his stuff through the lottery, thus using this community for his enrichment (or to put kulen on his table, screw it, splawik knows artists in Warshaw or elsewhere in Poland for sure Smiley

Other than that, I propose EXPLORATION COMMITTEES for several venues -- with the approval of the key people - one to see how to go about:

-- ISO 4217 Currency Codes and prepare a document re: what's needed to achieve a status of a currency, if possible at all;
-- A DashPay & DasBase like thingies. When I looked at the last budget proposal (October, https://dashtalk.org/threads/october-2015-budget-proposal.6234/page-2#post-68212) I saw a $2,500.00 for the design. Well, my designer is a genius, a multiple winner of Summit International Creative Award who could do it for $750.00 and save us the money, but the structure of deciding is not prefect yet and I do not want to "push" her talent given how we humans are Smiley but that side, I think we'd have to have a set of proposals (for building such structure, like DashPay) with several bids, open for everyone to see and offer their opinion etc., etc., etc., because all of this would strengthen the project as it goes toward the grown up world.

Amen to that
tx for the post
wozzek23

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:33:53 AM

1. Hyper Text Markup Language and no I didn't look it up Smiley

Ah, you 1%-er Smiley
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:44:05 AM

Guys can anyone link me to DASH's RPC call commands? i cant find it on dashtalk or dashpay

i know its same as BTC's but there are some new commands on DASH like sendmanyix or its sendtomanyix  Smiley

edit: thanks to ETH2 on irc, i just entered ./dash-cli help and all commands are there Wink

thank you bro :*

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
Pages: « 1 ... 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 [5220] 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: