Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 [5243] 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 5283 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722509 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:22:09 PM

and thank you Coindesk  Grin

You should also thank Bitcoin Wednesday for the press release  Wink

Source: Bitcoin Wednesday Amsterdam

To Bitcoin Wednesday Amsterdam :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:34:45 PM

and thank you Coindesk  Grin
You should also thank Bitcoin Wednesday for the press release  Wink
Source: Bitcoin Wednesday Amsterdam
To Bitcoin Wednesday Amsterdam :

See You At Da Party Richter  Grin

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:39:32 PM

When there is blood in the streets.... BUY BUY BUY

And who knows what the bottom will be, but, buy all the way down to it.

Even if you don't like Dash, anyone can make a ton of cash when the bounce happens.

Bounce will be good to make a few bucks but I speculate we are still far from the bottom.  Too many people gave up on DASH because of all the problems it has as well as its toxic community.

This is just a short term bounce.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:45:52 PM

This is just a short term bounce.

Make mine strawberry thanks.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:49:39 PM

I guess trolls can't read? Not surprising. Anyway, I'm still buying.  Wink

Good to hear that. So am I.

However, in a case like DASH I wonder, what would its intrinsic value be? Still zero?

That's why I was pondering an IPO (MN as class A shares, ordinary shares to be bought and sold on a market while the currency acts on its own) for I'd like to see a real value. This brings up a question - if a Virtual Company behind DASH would offer its own MN service and have a bunch of real servers, not unlike Google's servers, would it not be a step toward a real, tangible asset?

Another red flag in my view.

When a developer of a coin starts making comments about what they are doing (buying or selling) you can expect the price to go in the opposite direction ultimately in a longer term time frame (next few weeks/months).

I would not be surprised if Evan is actually selling into strength in this short term counter trend rally with the expectation to buy cheaper.

It was a red flag when he originally posted his "BULLISH" technical analysis which proved to be 100% wrong.

Just from past experience when developers (like RealSolid/Coinhunter) have spoken about prices of their coin and speculated openly the price actually went in the opposite direction they were claiming they were "positioning" themselves to be in (i.e. buying or selling).

Expect lower prices.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 09:50:02 PM

Soon enough, we'll see the sequel to the Gemcoins movie.

Here's a sneak preview of the script.

***WARNING***   ***SPOILERS***

"We allege that the defendants' false claims of riches that investors would realize from Dash's Masternode activity never materialized," SEC Los Angeles Regional Office director Michele Wein Layne said in announcing the charges on Friday.

"In reality, as alleged in the complaint, the defendants were operating a fraudulent pyramid scheme that left many investors with nothing."

The Dash site appears to have since been taken offline as all pages redirect to a "down for maintenance" screen.

The SEC has filed charges including unregistered sale of securities, fraud in the sale of securities, and fraud in connection with the purchase and sale of securities.

if within this year, your fud doesnt happen would you mind fudding other coin which is an actual scam coin by scam dev ?

because i never see you fudding real scam coin which now dead, why ? are you paid by them scam coin dev ?

You didn't see me fudding the scam coin XC, which is now dead?  What about Neucoin?  I fudded that one too.  Not to mention Paycoin.  And NAUT.  And NXT.  And VNL.

Most importantly, you also didn't see me fudding the scam coin XT (which is now dead as well)?  I was doing it ALL SUMMER LONG.  Not sure how you could possibly miss it.

You have failed to notice all but ONE of my soon-to-be-dead scam coin fuddings!  WTF?!  Not my fault you don't pay attention.

Maybe you should drop the victim act, and leave your Dash cargo cult compound more often?     Wink

NXT still traded on exchange, VNL still traded on exchange, even XC still traded on exchange. thats not a scam yet. what i talk about is banana coin, ghoul coin, crave coin.  google these coin if you will they are dead which mean dev run away and coin no longer traded on any exchange. why dont you warn  those investor early on. ?

never mind if you just want to hate dash, my question still remain :
if within this year, your fud doesnt happen would you mind fudding other coin which is an actual scam coin by scam dev ?

So your logic is If(traded)=true Then(scam)=false?  That's silly!  Plenty of old scam coins are still traded.

Paycoin is still trading on a few (shady-as-hell) exchanges.  Do you think that somehow magically makes Paycoin not a scam?  Do you believe Josh Garza and Evan Duffield are just misunderstood geniuses?

#REKT

It's time to gently, but swiftly, walk back your demonstrably false assertion that I only "FUD" (IE, cry fraud about) the Dash scam.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:53:48 PM

Expect lower prices.

Ok. Based on your advice I've set my order appropriately, only just as you posted that I appear to have been leapfrogged by nasty 40 BTC buywall. What should I do now ?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:02:24 PM

"We allege that the defendants' false claims of riches that investors would realize from Dash's Masternode activity never materialized," SEC Los Angeles Regional Office director Michele Wein Layne said in announcing the charges on Friday.

"In reality, as alleged in the complaint, the defendants were operating a fraudulent pyramid scheme that left many investors with nothing."

The Dash site appears to have since been taken offline as all pages redirect to a "down for maintenance" screen.

The SEC has filed charges including unregistered sale of securities, fraud in the sale of securities, and fraud in connection with the purchase and sale of securities.

because i never see you fudding real scam coin which now dead, why ? are you paid by them scam coin dev ?

You didn't see me fudding the scam coin XC, which is now dead?  What about Neucoin?  I fudded that one too.  Not to mention Paycoin.  And NAUT.  And NXT.  And VNL.

Most importantly, you also didn't see me fudding the scam coin XT (which is now dead as well)?  I was doing it ALL SUMMER LONG.  Not sure how you could possibly miss it.

You have failed to notice all but ONE of my soon-to-be-dead scam coin fuddings!  WTF?!  Not my fault you don't pay attention.

Maybe you should drop the victim act, and leave your Dash cargo cult compound more often?     Wink

NXT still traded on exchange, VNL still traded on exchange, even XC still traded on exchange. thats not a scam yet. what i talk about is banana coin, ghoul coin, crave coin.  google these coin if you will they are dead which mean dev run away and coin no longer traded on any exchange. why dont you warn  those investor early on. ?

So your logic is If(traded)=true Then(scam)=false?  That's silly!  Plenty of old scam coins are still traded.

Paycoin is still trading on a few (shady-as-hell) exchanges.  Do you think that somehow magically makes Paycoin not a scam?  Do you believe Josh Garza and Evan Duffield are just misunderstood geniuses?

#REKT

It's time to gently, but swiftly, walk back your demonstrably false assertion that I only "FUD" (IE, cry fraud about) the Dash scam.   Wink

You claimed you fudded those coins and now they are dead. He showed those coins are still being traded, thus not dead.

Lie more.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:12:08 PM

#REKT

You claimed you fudded those coins and now they are dead. He showed those coins are still being traded, thus not dead.

Lie more.

This is noobtarder's original question:

i never see you fudding real scam coin which now dead, why ?

Noobtarder did not clarify until later that by "dead" he meant "dev run away and coin no longer traded on any exchange."

That's not the normal/common definition of a dead scam coin (EG, Paycoin).  That's him moving the goalposts so as to invalidate my response/counterexamples, and you supporting such dishonesty.

If you two want to discuss why scam coins still trade on exchanges even after being exposed as scams and abandoned by their scam-devs, that's a different topic.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
prolly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:14:39 PM

red flag
you`re always so boring and nosy, that you`ve lost all reputation. and all that you say automatically loses importance. but this time i agree that, generally speaking, this can be considered an uncomfortable red flag.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:20:16 PM

generally speaking, this can be considered an uncomfortable red flag.

Good job with the fresh account then. At least you made sure you weren't outdone.  Wink
illodin

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:26:05 PM

Noobtarder did not clarify until later that by "dead" he meant "dev run away and coin no longer traded on any exchange."

That's not the normal/common definition of a dead scam coin (EG, Paycoin).  That's him moving the goalposts so as to invalidate my response/counterexamples, and you supporting such dishonesty.

Your strawmen seem to require a lot of goalpost movings on your part. Seems like a lot of work, I hope you're being paid enough.
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:26:23 PM

dishonesty, scam, iCEscammer, scum, scam, what else

LOL Cheesy
Are you in competition at "write as many times these words as you can in one post" with your friend?

It's so boring and ineffective. Who bought you? I wouldn't hire you even for gardening.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:27:35 PM

Monero haters at it again...*IceBreaker/Smoothie*. They just went down like 15% and you don't see us in their ANN thread

The reason I never bother posting in there is because it isn't a serious project in terms of cryptocurrency adoption and Cryptonote’s never been a threat to Dash (or Bitcoin) for 2 reasons:

[1] - it's a concept based on the credit money system which essentially performs a record-keeping function that requires privacy through obscurity, as opposed to a cash model which supports anonymity through fungibility (for a commentary on why it's important to function as cash before credit, see here)

[2] - given bitcoin's consolidation of its position over the alts last year and subsequent growth of its ecosystem, the prospects for any technology with a non-compliant commercial interface are almost non-existent now

The interesting thing is, iCEBREAKER must know this since he’s not altogether void of some understanding of the subject. Thats why I've never really entertained the idea that he believes his own b.s. and just assumed that he’s persuing some other purpose.

On the other hand there is a hard core of the mining community who have a kind of religious obsession with the sanctity of the emission curve over everything else and it could just be that he’s a fully paid up member of that ‘cult’. Which one it is doesn’t really matter because the fact is that in the history of monetary media, the market has always valued the properties of money far and away over how it came into being. Gold became money because it had the right monetary properties and the fact that a few Klondyke speculators ‘fastmined’ it and sold it into the market for dollars to non-miners only helped,not hindered, its adoption.

If the market had bought the idea that the credit-money privacy model was appropriate to a cryptocurrency, cryptonote would have blown away the top 5 market cap currencies months ago. It didn't, it hasn't and the challenge only gets harder from here. The GUI wallet stuff barely scratches the surface of its problems and is largely superficial compared to the challenges of attracting payment processors, mobile solutions and quality independent blockchain services to support you. Despite the boasts of support from “academics”, the fact is that it's “academic” that that type of book-keeping based privacy is destined for permanent "also ran" status other than as a bitcoin sidechain.

The iCEBREAKER agenda has therefore only 1 tool left its hype-box - that is to persue a single-issue wrecking agenda to attempt to get people to buy into his priorities at all costs. He does this by spreading lies, distortions and outright self serving fear propaganda. For example the idea that he takes credit for the failure of “XC, Neucoin, VNL et al” due to fudding is laughable. As has been pointed out, some of those projects are still successful and the ones that aren't failed for the single biggest reason that any alt coin fails (including the other 500 that he didn’t fud) i.e. They were not originals in their class.

Look at the top-10 market cap coins - save for the odd one that pops up occasionally for a time - they are all originals. They also exhibit a diversity of launches, few of which would be universally regarded as “ideal” by the wider public who have yet to encounter cryptocurrencies, and that includes Satoshi’s private 'test mine'. However it gets justified by the mining cult, it’s an “instamine” by any broader public standard.

As for the rest of iCEBREAKER’s agenda, no description I’ve seen does more justice to it than the closing quote below which should be required reading for everyone in this thread. For example he promotes the idea that obscuring the blockchain supports privacy and somehow “protects you from government”. Well our fiat bank accounts are similarly obscured and all that does is facilitate their corruption, hidden from public view. The fact that there’s no counterparty involved solves nothing - it just means there’s no-one to back the meaningless numbers in the invisible “accounts” anymore and that the emperor has even fewer clothes than before. What's needed is a blockchain  that is fully fungible, high performance, public and anonymous. Whatever amounts of FUD people like to post in this thread, last time I checked there was only 1 project pursuing all four of those 4 objectives and doing so with uncompromising determination.

As I say, I prefer to make constructive, analytical contributions to this thread rather than to be trashing other coins or other posters, except when they come here to regurgitate endless variations of the same self serving trash monologue of their own.

That's the longest shitpost I've seen in a while!   Tongue

But characterizing criticisms of Dash as "iCEBREAKER’s agenda" is a very weak way to deflect attention from admitted weaknesses like the insta-mine.

Instead of voluminous speculation about my possible motives, you should be worried about the stinging rebukes administered to Dash by noted crypto/code experts like BTC core devs Peter Todd and Gmaxwell (as well as former Dash dev vertoe).

i left because i disagree darkcoin or however it will be called next year is not a decentralized entity. it never was but i ignored it as long as darkcoin was following the same path i was following.

this currency is lead by a single person. darkcoin is like an old conservative company with strong hierarchical comamnd structures and a single person on the top of the pyramid. evan duffield. the rebranding using a detergent name was just a step forward in creating something like apple or paypal.

fuck this i tell you. what we need is a trustless, decentralized and anonymous currency. darkcoin is not decentralized as it still relies on a single person. and this reaches deep into the code base.

the core devs were just a bunch of volunteers exploited for the big thing.

the extended darkcoin team was the same with even a lower place to sit on that pyramid. and what was the darkcoin foundation again? right, something to reserve some rights on some names and collect money. who nominated and voted for the foundation board? who does even know who are these guys? how did we learn about the foundation? from local news papers!

the team listings kept counting names of people nobody ever noticed before. and they never committed anything visible to the community or the repository. and i was spending 25 hours a day monitory everything that happened in the darkcoin community for more than a year.

the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.

i will get out and and will contribute to something decentralized and anonymous. i always hoped darkcoin could fill that void. i cant blame anyone to stay with this project. you are probably investors trying to win a gold donkey. or you are simply trying to exploit every possible vector of profit in the coins space. whatever. you are not here because darkcoin is something it claims to be.

if you disagree with my statement above, i dont care, but answer that simple question: what if evan duffield suddenly announces he quits the project tomorrow morning?

vertoe's whistleblower report has been confirmed by noted Bitcoin core dev Peter Todd.

Peter Todd calls dash "snake oil."

Peter Todd calls dash's instant-x fake.

Peter Todd calls dash "bad crypto."

Peter Todd's unfavorable evaluation of Dash is confirmed by fellow core dev (and crypto-expert) Gmaxwell.

Your pump and dump dance would probably be more effective if you were less transparently dishonest in your approach.

CoinJoin is trustless— which is orthogonal with centralized or decentralized, it could be implemented several ways (though trustlessness is usually a prerequisite to a decenteralized implementation). Post 5 in the CoinJoin thread writes in depth about implementing it in a decenteralized way, none of which appears to have been implemented by the darkcoin developers as far as I can tell— from what I've heard it seems that they're not even able to understand it. (This is a disappointment to me, since I was trying to describe these ideas clearly so others could understand them.)

More amusingly, what DarkCoin does is highly centralized because the software is closed— you can't get more centralized than closed source. What the actual behavior is, is anyone's guess— it's impossible to review due to it being closed— though "masternodes" does not sound like something decenteralized, it sounds like something that creates a small chokepoint which could be used to deanonymize its users, like a server based CoinJoin but worse since you have to hold a huge pile of coins to run a server.

From what I can tell the only purpose DarkCoin serves is to depress me about the state of humanity.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:28:46 PM

Lots of butt-hurt concern trolls around.

To be fair though, I also think Evan should steer clear of posting trading tips and anything about his trading positions whatsoever. That said, mentioning RealSolid/Coinhunter's names in the same sentence as Evan Duffield - who has delivered on many ideas proposed for this cryptocurrency since it's inception - must be dismissed as the piss-poor piece of trolling that it is.

To me it's the lack of acknowledgements of the achievements of the Dash team that makes the shills stand out so much and their arguments worth so little. " Because instamine" does not take anything away from what the project has achieved, it is just one example of one aspect of the coin which one would hope to do a better job of, given the chance again. Failure to acknowledge a single achievement of Dash over the course of dozens of posts to me reeks of pushing an agenda. Come on guys, show us how impartial you are!
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:29:36 PM

recycled garbage

If you spent as much energy trying to understand the mechanics of money as you did trying to wind people up you might have been able to post some relevant replies.

As it is, you never got anywhere on the first and your cartridge is spent as far as the second objective goes.

A few pages back you were asked to cite a victim of your alleged “scam” - not an unreasonable request since scams generally have victims. In response you came up with someone who by all accounts has made more in realised gains than most subscribers to this thread have in unrealised gains. Your “reference benchmark” is duly noted. As far as that person goes, their ego may have been ‘scammed’ but their wallet sure wasn’t.

As for your own toxic agenda, it’s had a free and unmoderated airing for nearly a year and is now headed for AdamWhite laughing stock category where it belongs.

Enjoy the trip  Wink
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:32:54 PM

DASH is crashing pretty hard even with McDuff and OTOH pumping as hard as they can, making appearences at conferences and the like.  I speculate we will see 006 pretty soon the question is how low will it go beyond that.

We were previously too generous in assigning to Dash a Bus Factor of 1.

Dash is doomed if either Evan Scamfield or OTOH are hit by a proverbial bus (or just quit).

I think that makes Dash's actual Bus Factor = 0.5.  Not good!   Undecided

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:39:38 PM

So like last sunday, it's sunday troll feast here...  Tongue

To all please don't engage them. just Ignore...
illodin

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:39:50 PM

A few pages back you were asked to cite a victim of your alleged “scam” - not an unreasonable request since scams generally have victims.

Perhaps he feels he is the victim himself for not mining or buying when it was cheap. He is more fond with coins that don't gain value at all, or even keep losing value after the OTC days before even hitting the exchanges.
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:43:43 PM

...but this time i agree that, generally speaking, this can be considered an uncomfortable red flag.

It looks like you guys are bitching all the time, because you trade according to charts posted at bitcointalk forum  Cheesy
And of course you expect them to be precise. No wonder why you are here daily in search of an accurate chart and make a half buck.

Do you know what speculation is?

Mother of God LOL  Cheesy

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
Pages: « 1 ... 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 [5243] 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 5283 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: