Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 [5190] 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722673 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:08:06 PM

Sometimes reading troll comments is like peeling an orange to find a lemon underneath. But if you keep peeling, it’ll drive you bananas.
At this point i would advice to just throw it all in a mixer and get yrself a nice, smooth :

smoothie

edit : and i already picked the yellow one, sorry.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:08:32 PM

I compiled the exe for Windows... no blocks yet, just a bazillion rejects.

Any chance you could upload that windows client exe? I'd be willing to throw 5k XCO at you. Just make sure it's the latest source from github

"No premine"...

yet was able to throw 5,000 XCO/DRK/DSH/whatever at someone to compile a windows binary.

Launched this coin with only Linux miner available it appears.

Which was worth 0.125 BTC a couple of weeks after the launch.

Sometimes coins take off and sometimes they don't.

The price at which it was offered has no bearing.

The mere fact that it was insta-mined is still dishonest.

The fact you are advertising your sig on the biggest thread here and are deliberatelly ignoring all the available information about the start of this coin is also dishonest
(hint: first X11)

Bye  Cool

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:10:33 PM

I compiled the exe for Windows... no blocks yet, just a bazillion rejects.

Any chance you could upload that windows client exe? I'd be willing to throw 5k XCO at you. Just make sure it's the latest source from github

"No premine"...

yet was able to throw 5,000 XCO/DRK/DSH/whatever at someone to compile a windows binary.

Launched this coin with only Linux miner available it appears.

Which was worth 0.125 BTC a couple of weeks after the launch.

Sometimes coins take off and sometimes they don't.

The price at which it was offered has no bearing.

The mere fact that it was insta-mined is still dishonest.

The fact you are advertising your sig on the biggest thread here and are deliberatelly ignoring all the available information about the start of this coin is also dishonest
(hint: first X11)

Bye  Cool

Still waiting for facts of your claim... just because you claim something with no facts does not make it true.

Just being the first to use X11 does not negate the instamined claim.

X11 is simply a copy paste of 11 existing hashing algorithms linked together. Not much to brag about there. Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:12:25 PM

damn, that smoothie tasted good  Grin

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:14:26 PM

damn, that smoothie tasted good  Grin

lol real original.

Be original...not like I havent heard that a lot already  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:16:14 PM

Eheheh this guys will never quit...

Very entertaining  Grin

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:19:39 PM

Oh my, ignored troll is trying to communicate with me. Ignored troll not very bright...
I guess i will have to keep praying for smarter trolls to return to us and truly entertain us.

Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:21:53 PM

That is a new low, please show some class while trolling. ^^
Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:24:37 PM

does anyone mine at coinmine.pw https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406178.680

btw its dev gone and says on its website
I'm sorry, but I should discontinue Coinmine.pw service. I got answer from HDD repair laboratory, what it impossible to restore data for reasonable price. It can be restored, but it costs several thousands dollars. This is much more when total information value.

I was happy to maintain this service for your for about 2 years, it was a nice trip, buy I have no desire to continue this service now.

im sure they were mining dash in that pool too, and if they run away with the coin im sure they dump the coin. which btw might explain why dash price still in this range.
I doubt there was much as far as coins to dump.  I ran a pool for a while, and maybe made a total of $30 for 6 months.  Even middlecoin and wafflepool closed and they ran with huge hashrates.
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:28:04 PM

Successful people live in the now, they do not dwell on past mistakes, and move on quickly.
successful people build and create new ideas and think big.
Successful people are not petty, and do not find it necessary to put others down in order to bolster their ego.

Failed people focus on other people's character traits/weaknesses and try to bring them down, and think in a small narrow minded way, focusing on how they look and not what they do or make.
Failed people do not get on with their work, they prefer to meddle in other's creativity as they lack their own.
Failed people put new ideas down, as it challenges their often (small) intellect and ego because they didn't think of it first.

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:31:17 PM

Successful people live in the now, they do not dwell on past mistakes, and move on quickly.
successful people build and create new ideas and think big.
Successful people are not petty, and do not find it necessary to put others down in order to bolster their ego.

Failed people focus on other people's character traits/weaknesses and try to bring them down, and think in a small narrow minded way, focusing on how they look and not what they do or make.
Failed people do not get on with their work, they prefer to meddle in other's creativity as they lack their own.
Failed people put new ideas down, as it challenges their often (small) intellect and ego because they didn't think of it first.

Depends on what you define "successful" as.

Obviously our definitions are different.

Success is not when you mislead people into thinking you are honest when really you are not. Instamining DRK early on for any reason and then claiming it was a fair launch is dishonest at best.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:31:40 PM

Smoothie is no troll he's just a Monero hater, it amazes me how they try hard advertising their coin everywhere by attacking other coins with no credibility. Just today I saw how Smooth attacking Vanillacoin developer while he nor the other 29 Monero developers did shit.

Cry*p*to into forums Monero haters are just everywhere!!

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
patrolman

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:33:32 PM

People have a read below as it appears there are glaring facts about this coin that need to be made public.

snipped

This seriously reminds me of CoinHunter A.K.A. RealSolid and his Solidcoin.

The facts from your post already are public, as is the speculation. They probably make up about 1/4 of this entire thread (perhaps a slight exaggeration).

One key difference between eduffield (Evan Duffield) is that is a real, identifiable person, who appears in videos, conferences, on podcasts etc., whereas someone like CoinHunter/RealSolid hides behind a pseudonym, as do many of the other actual scammers in the cryptocurrency scene.

A key difference between Dash and a typical shit coin is that the Dash developers constantly deliver on their proposals, not 100% of the time, but not too far off. No doubt some ideas which have been proposed in the past have been discarded, but the majority of the most important ones have been delivered. One which you mention is masternode blinding, however, (for the first time) the language used in talking about the next release would have most that follow this Dash thread believing that it will in fact be delivered in the next release, and perhaps a genuine reason to be disappointed if it is not. Of course it all depends if it can be implemented in a way that doesn't compromise the security of the network and the currency. I'm sure we'll see it on testnet at least.

Step 6.
I think it's worth pointing out that step 6 in your post is ridiculous. Whether one likes the name "Superblocks" or not has nothing to do with their function. The claim that 1 person owns over 50% of all masternodes is laughable. Of course it is impossible to establish who owns exactly what percentage of masternodes (unless perhaps all masternode owners - stakeholders in this anonymous cryptocurrency - choose to make that information public and verifiable, which I doubt will happen. 50% is a significantly higher proportion than anything I've seen linked to one entity. And really, it's almost irrelevant anyway. Dash is available to buy on the markets for anyone who is interested and has the money. They can set up their own masternodes/s and reduce the proportion owned by this imaginary 50% behemoth. If they can't afford a full node they can pool their funds with others and use of the many dedicated masternode hosts which are popping up. The fact that part of the block reward is taken away from the miners, is one approach. It may not be the approach a developer who is also an important miner would take, but it appears to be valid one nonetheless, providing for incentivised full nodes and funding of proposals approved by the decentralised voting mechanism.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:33:53 PM

Smoothie is no troll he's just a Monero hater, it amazes me how they try hard advertising their coin everywhere by attacking other coins with no credibility. Just today I saw how Smooth attacking Vanillacoin developer while he nor the other 29 Monero developers did shit.

Cry*p*to into forums Monero haters are just everywhere!!

where o where am i advertising monero??

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:35:08 PM

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:35:48 PM

People have a read below as it appears there are glaring facts about this coin that need to be made public.

snipped

This seriously reminds me of CoinHunter A.K.A. RealSolid and his Solidcoin.

The facts from your post already are public, as is the speculation. They probably make up about 1/4 of this entire thread (perhaps a slight exaggeration).

One key difference between eduffield (Evan Duffield) is that is a real, identifiable person, who appears in videos, conferences, on podcasts etc., whereas someone like CoinHunter/RealSolid hides behind a pseudonym, as do many of the other actual scammers in the cryptocurrency scene.

A key difference between Dash and a typical shit coin is that the Dash developers constantly deliver on their proposals, not 100% of the time, but not too far off. No doubt some ideas which have been proposed in the past have been discarded, but the majority of the most important ones have been delivered. One which you mention is masternode blinding, however, (for the first time) the language used in talking about the next release would have most that follow this Dash thread believing that it will in fact be delivered in the next release, and perhaps a genuine reason to be disappointed if it is not. Of course it all depends if it can be implemented in a way that doesn't compromise the security of the network and the currency. I'm sure we'll see it on testnet at least.

Step 6.
I think it's worth pointing out that step 6 in your post is ridiculous. Whether one likes the name "Superblocks" or not has nothing to do with their function. The claim that 1 person owns over 50% of all masternodes is laughable. Of course it is impossible to establish who owns exactly what percentage of masternodes (unless perhaps all masternode owners - stakeholders in this anonymous cryptocurrency - choose to make that information public and verifiable, which I doubt will happen. 50% is a significantly higher proportion than anything I've seen linked to one entity. And really, it's almost irrelevant anyway. Dash is available to buy on the markets for anyone who is interested and has the money. They can set up their own masternodes/s and reduce the proportion owned by this imaginary 50% behemoth. If they can't afford a full node they can pool their funds with others and use of the many dedicated masternode hosts which are popping up. The fact that part of the block reward is taken away from the miners, is one approach. It may not be the approach a developer who is also an important miner would take, but it appears to be valid one nonetheless, providing for incentivised full nodes and funding of proposals approved by the decentralised voting mechanism.

I noticed you did not directly address the instamine claim.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:36:30 PM

Poor little troll jealous of Dash.
My advice, sell Physical Dash on your shop ;-)
And this is just the beginning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GACaNvBlwc&t=1m27s

Litecoin, seriously Huh
Who would like a physical Litecoin ?

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:38:52 PM

Litecoin, seriously Huh

Yeah I am so jealous being that I have had a spotless track record being on this forum for over 4 years..yup  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:41:41 PM

Litecoin, seriously Huh

Yeah I am so jealous being that I have had a spotless track record being on this forum for over 4 years..yup  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Someone who puts a picture of what looks like a 14 years old girls....good record indeed. Monero hater!

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:42:19 PM

4 years..yup  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you're an old donkey ;-)
Be smart my friend, don't reject the evolution and don't touch the little girl

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
Pages: « 1 ... 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 [5190] 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: