Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722715 times)
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:52:07 AM

Hi,

I'm a noob about Darkcoin!  Damned!  I just know about it.
I have a question: the virus check result of win wallet: https://www.virustotal.com/zh-cn/file/d42e042337222f54cc0459f8ca290262aac6954c5b1f234ab8768c1403a028ef/analysis/
I know the first three is about Bitcoinminer. How about the last three red flags?
Sorry for my innocence.

well, all I can tell you is that all these wallets, including bitcoin, get the same results.  you can have a look at the code, and compile it yourself, but if you get it off the original post here, or wherever eduffield posts the updates, you should be ok.  I am not a programmer, so I've put my faith in these guys here, and in our developer, that it's all on the up and up.

About Darkcoin, our full time developer is really awesome.  he's always coming up with new features and has fantastic plans for this coin.  He also listens to us, and asks our opinions.  We have an anonymity feature from the wallet that works in beta, but there has been an update with the wallet, and DarkSend wasn't put back into the newest version, I think because he's about to release a newer, more improved version, and didn't bother with the old.  I miss it though!  I like the feeling of knowing people can't see what I'm doing with my coin Smiley

anyway, welcome, hope you like it here, we're all pretty nice Smiley  ask questions, we're all happy to answer the best we can.  I'm about 2 hours late going to bed though, LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
december23

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:56:10 AM

Hi,

I'm a noob about Darkcoin!  Damned!  I just know about it.
I have a question: the virus check result of win wallet: https://www.virustotal.com/zh-cn/file/d42e042337222f54cc0459f8ca290262aac6954c5b1f234ab8768c1403a028ef/analysis/
I know the first three is about Bitcoinminer. How about the last three red flags?
Sorry for my innocence.

well, all I can tell you is that all these wallets, including bitcoin, get the same results.  you can have a look at the code, and compile it yourself, but if you get it off the original post here, or wherever eduffield posts the updates, you should be ok.  I am not a programmer, so I've put my faith in these guys here, and in our developer, that it's all on the up and up.

About Darkcoin, our full time developer is really awesome.  he's always coming up with new features and has fantastic plans for this coin.  He also listens to us, and asks our opinions.  We have an anonymity feature from the wallet that works in beta, but there has been an update with the wallet, and DarkSend wasn't put back into the newest version, I think because he's about to release a newer, more improved version, and didn't bother with the old.  I miss it though!  I like the feeling of knowing people can't see what I'm doing with my coin Smiley

anyway, welcome, hope you like it here, we're all pretty nice Smiley  ask questions, we're all happy to answer the best we can.  I'm about 2 hours late going to bed though, LOL
Thank u for your quick and detailed explanation. I'm trying to learn how to mine it.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sp6y1V7impV8StnUzK44kPf6cuKsmuGi8R
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:00:41 AM

Another question:
is this coin mineable with cpu and gpu?
suchpool is a gpu pool?
How different are there for cpu and gpu hash?
thanks.

Yes

Well, it depends on your setup.  I have little ol computers.  Right now, I have an old Pentium D dual core thing giving me about, maybe, sometimes 112 kh/s on the cpu miner, an amd phenom (sp?) using 3 cores at about 200, another of the same at about 180 and a gpu miner with a 5770 radeon at about 500 and another 5500 giving me about 183.  On my pool, it shows up as between 700kh/s to 112 kh/s depending on what's getting accepted when.

My equipment is obviously really low end LOL.  Hope that helps.  I just  noticed that the GPU miner is missing from the front page.  the cpu miners are on the original post of this thread, and the GPU miner is here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
fra55

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:02:28 AM

When mining with GPU and CPU together, should it be advised to have two different workers in place? One for GPU and one for CPU?
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:09:24 AM

If mining with GPU and CPU together, should it be advised to have two different workers in place? One for GPU and one for CPU?

I use a different worker for each instance of a miner I have, so ... er... that's 5 workers I got on my pool.  Oh, plus my free tier at amazon, LOL, it hardly gives anything!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
fra55

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:11:43 AM

If mining with GPU and CPU together, should it be advised to have two different workers in place? One for GPU and one for CPU?

I use a different worker for each instance of a miner I have, so ... er... that's 5 workers I got on my pool.  Oh, plus my free tier at amazon, LOL, it hardly gives anything!

Good I will give this a try, I've seen that the difficulty the pool provides me it's 2, while it was 1 yesterday. I guess that having two different workers is better
december23

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:17:17 AM

Another question:
is this coin mineable with cpu and gpu?
suchpool is a gpu pool?
How different are there for cpu and gpu hash?
thanks.

Yes

Well, it depends on your setup.  I have little ol computers.  Right now, I have an old Pentium D dual core thing giving me about, maybe, sometimes 112 kh/s on the cpu miner, an amd phenom (sp?) using 3 cores at about 200, another of the same at about 180 and a gpu miner with a 5770 radeon at about 500 and another 5500 giving me about 183.  On my pool, it shows up as between 700kh/s to 112 kh/s depending on what's getting accepted when.

My equipment is obviously really low end LOL.  Hope that helps.  I just  noticed that the GPU miner is missing from the front page.  the cpu miners are on the original post of this thread, and the GPU miner is here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0

Great! I'm mining now with my two 7950 at the rate of 3mh/s in total!
Hope I can get some Dark!! Grin Grin Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sp6y1V7impV8StnUzK44kPf6cuKsmuGi8R
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:26:54 AM

so where is the GPU miner ?
are you guys not aware of all the bullshit we have gone through in the last year with other so called cpu only coins ?
i guarantee this was setup to hide the gpu miner ..i guarantee one was made at launch and kept private ever since.

this coin was a mod of other cpu only coins that are proven to have private gpu miners so... uhhhhhhhh
all these guys did was add a couple more algo's and call it a revolution.. aka: standard coin cloning routine.

What are you on about?  This coin started as a CPU only.  At the time, the developer had a partially completed GPU miner started and released it with a bounty to finish it.  Eventually it was finished and we have several versions, all are linked on the first page.

Who are you and why do you come here with such an attitude?  Strange how people just come in on the thread and freak out, geepers!

My bad, it looks like there are no links to the GPU miners on the front page, that's strange!  They should be there!  I'll PM Ape.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0  << link to gpu miner

spotnik, your forgetting something, read the ledger regarding wich kind of coins to attack, this one falls outside the ledger..

no premine,
coin has innovation ... read before attacking
coin has gpu miner - new miners seem to be able to find it..
everything has been in the open
dev is not another *coin name, but uses his own, i.e. nothing hidden

please at least try to follow the ledger before attacking a coin as being "shitcoin"

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:31:29 AM

so where is the GPU miner ?
are you guys not aware of all the bullshit we have gone through in the last year with other so called cpu only coins ?
i guarantee this was setup to hide the gpu miner ..i guarantee one was made at launch and kept private ever since.

this coin was a mod of other cpu only coins that are proven to have private gpu miners so... uhhhhhhhh
all these guys did was add a couple more algo's and call it a revolution.. aka: standard coin cloning routine.

What are you on about?  This coin started as a CPU only.  At the time, the developer had a partially completed GPU miner started and released it with a bounty to finish it.  Eventually it was finished and we have several versions, all are linked on the first page.

Who are you and why do you come here with such an attitude?  Strange how people just come in on the thread and freak out, geepers!

My bad, it looks like there are no links to the GPU miners on the front page, that's strange!  They should be there!  I'll PM Ape.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0  << link to gpu miner

sorry i can't keep up with the all the fucking shit coins lol
they make a small change and repost them non stop and before i commented i looked on the first page and just now again for those gpu miners and..

all you people have a track record that speaks for it's self.
and i know for a fact virtually none of you look at what algo's a coin uses like i have for one year !
so who am i ?
I am the guy who inspects the coins and sees how they work.. i don't blindly eat propaganda like almost all of you do.
if any of you think a currency that is a minor mod of quark is going to go anywhere your raging idiots.
the world is not going to drop the us dollar for a clone coin called Dark coin.. never.
So if you can concede to that then what are you left with ?

the proof is in hows it made and that is the source code and it don't lie.. it is what it is regardless of your moronic fanboyism end of story

nothing ever changes same old same old.. it's like trying to talk to elementary school kids eating chocolate bars at recess.. a waste of my time.. no idea why i even bother.
which is why i don't usually bother with these topics you guys fanboy it up and carry on..

i will be around saying i told you all i am sure but you will vanish and hide and have moved on to the next coin by then.
cheerlead a coin spout bs and propaganda buy yer Lambo'z and then vanish when the time is right.. aka: the IFC zombie routine.

who am i ? i am the guy watching the pattern / vicious cycle repeat over and over like a broken record.

wanna run your mouth then lets debate specs.. like the coins algo etc and those miners on page one i can't seem to find lol

hey assholes.. free market blah blah blah
that means i can bitch about clone coins all i want just the same as you can proclaim them a Bitcoin killer lol
your freemarket bs works both ways kids..

go back to sucking each other off and posting a new pool or gambling site every second comment.. and make yur money to buy yer Lambo'z on the revolutionary NEW coin lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:36:49 AM

this was pushed because it was paraded around as a "CPU coin"
read here.. List of CPU-ONLY AltCoins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=379601.0
It's the third coin down and when it was added before there was no gpu miner mentioned.

it's a deceptive game and ploy to get people involved.. been there and done that time after time.

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:41:32 AM

It's the third coin down and when it was added before there was no gpu miner mentioned.

it's a deceptive game and ploy to get people involved.. been there and done that time after time.

in the beginning it was cpu only, then someone else than the developer made a gpu miner, and your blaming us for being a shitcoin, because someone made a gpu miner for it, come on, thats like saying that bitcoin is a shitcoin because they didnt warn about the asics...

I will give you this much: yes, there are alot of shitcoins, but see innovation, where innovation is, instead of just attacking for the sake of attacking

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:42:17 AM

There was like zero trolls per day before the coin went up 25% in value. Did they forget to come by for a while . . and then remember when the coin gets some legitimate growth?

Now we have like 4 or 5 a day. I guess the best thing to to is same tactics as always . . don't requote them. If you feel the need to reply . . then just hit the reply button instead of the quote button.

They're usually so fervent that they think every post is attacking them personally anyways so your message will definitely get through . .
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:48:09 AM

Not sure what this guy is smoking, but must be some strong stuff.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:50:36 AM

I think the Dark community should implement new rules for trolls....starting NOW!

If they ask a serious question, then we answer it, if they start the FUD and trolling its immediate ignore, no quote or reply.

I don't want to have to skip through pages of people quoting their stupidly long rants of worthless dribble. Then we continue to fuel their obvious attempts at getting people worked up.

Don't waste your time, a simple ignore will do. Lets just keep this place full of useful information to better the coin/community.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:57:02 AM

in the beginning it was cpu only, then someone else than the developer made a gpu miner, and your blaming us for being a shitcoin, because someone made a gpu miner for it, come on, thats like saying that bitcoin is a shitcoin because they didnt warn about the asics...

I will give you this much: yes, there are alot of shitcoins, but see innovation, where innovation is, instead of just attacking for the sake of attacking

bingo we have a winner LOL

and i quote..

"in the beginning it was cpu only"

thank you you made my point clearly..
and i want to clarify a little something for you noob idiots..
what you meant to say is "in the beginning it was cpu only and had private gpu miners for coin devs to rape and flash mine it privately"
again Spoetnik ? yeah again.. because the last 20 times they pulled that routine it made them a TON of money so of course their going to keep doing it. lol

such gullable much dumb very propaganda  Roll Eyes

luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:05:05 AM

and i want to clarify a little something for you noob idiots..

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:06:01 AM

The great thing about most of our trolls is they turn everyone against them by being incredibly rude, lacking basic writing skills and contradicting easily verifiable facts. Basically they are putting a big red "TROLL" sign on their foreheads, which means we can safely ignore them.

Now, the smart, polite, subversive trolls are the ones to watch out for.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:06:35 AM

Gotta love how these types come here, don't read the entire thread, have no idea how the events unfolded and claim to know everything about the coin and the dev ....
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:07:59 AM

The great thing about most of our trolls is they turn everyone against them by being incredibly rude, lacking basic writing skills and contradicting easily verifiable facts. Basically they are putting a big red "TROLL" sign on their foreheads, which means we can safely ignore them.

Now, the smart, polite, subversive trolls are the ones to watch out for.

That's me busted.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:09:55 AM

That's me busted.

I knew it! You've been a bit TOO helpful around here, I was getting suspicious.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: