Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 [2120] 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722648 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

Anyone see this article in Reuters about Anonymous Cryptocurrency?

Calling it an "article" is a bit generous. If you check the XC thread, that's actually some XC promotional material written by the XC community and provided as a press release to reuters.

Nothing wrong with that but lets get things in perspective here.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:29:36 PM

Calling it an "article" is a bit generous. If you check the XC thread, that's actually some XC promotional material written by the XC community and provided as a press release to reuters.

Nothing wrong with that but lets get things in perspective here.

All I did was ask if anyone had seen the article.  It would be interesting to find out how they managed to get that kind of exposure. 
RedGummyBear

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

♀ ♥

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:29:48 PM

Windows wallet says No block source available.

I have these added
addnode=54.242.50.205
addnode=50.17.98.53
addnode=54.225.43.37
addnode=23.23.186.131
addnode=50.16.206.102
addnode=50.19.116.123
addnode=98.165.130.67

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:34:21 PM

All I did was ask if anyone had seen the article.  It would be interesting to find out how they managed to get that kind of exposure. 

Yes indeed. It would be.
thunderdrum

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:37:23 PM

@Chaeplin:

There's a bug in your masternode.html page.

20 mins ago   07/06 12:01:48   97453 [1][2]   2891.454   5   suchpool   XhPweVoEC9BLCWGJnCUonYoL7iC4eq5Hwy   1.200000

This should say 6 and according to block explorers it was 6.

@dotnetmin: hang in there! It's like seeing black 10 times in a row in roulette. It seems odd, but it just happens!

So far my nodes got

1 out of 4
2 out of 3
4 out of 9
6.5 out of 13

This already includes 4 payments I wasn't supposed to get regarding to the blocktemplates.

They all went online within like 5 minutes.

The 1/4 node wasn't voted for at all for several days.

Reset IP on the non-voted node. Create new genkey, make a new 1k deposit, and fire it up again!
I did already twice. One ip i had three days without a vote. With my actual i have three days with one vote.
I think there's an gerally problem and they are working on it. DRK with my masternode is my last chance to ever get out of crypto without loosing my 5000€ i once inversted. Weather it works or i will lost all in the end.
I am sad of swimming into the pool full of sharks. It took me to long to find out how crypto works.
I was hanging around too long with ltc and some other alts since december. If i did not got into drk i would already have done with crypto. So i'll see. I already have done with my 5k€ in my mind.
I took too much lifetime with doing "research" in crypto and it isn't worth longer for me. It's only gambling.
Once i thought crypto could change something in the corrupt bankers world but it will never.
I feel much better with highly manipulated PM market because the manipulation into this market will disapear once US is no longer leader into this game. If i will not be alive when it happens, my children will own my PM and i am sure wallet.dat wont be worth anything at this point of time.

Take it easy. I have a same situation in one of my MN. It has no votes at all. But rest of my MN got paid some time.

I will keep it running for a while which has been running for about 5 days. And the darkcoin masternode list | grep <IP> shows :1  Grin

This is the best project in crypto----DarkCoin. Time will tell and don't blame you miss it.
FAQ
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:41:32 PM

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/idUSnGNXbb8nSq+1c2+GNW20140702

It's an interesting article and a good thing for cryptocurrency to get this kind of media exposure.

submitted via PR release. Its not really an article.
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:41:52 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 01:52:56 PM by ddink7

Are you high? If a shitcoin like Litecoin can hit 300 mil, why couldn't a coin with actual utility?

I'm not saying it can't, I'm just speculating about the revaluation potential of RC4. 50%-100% revaluation isn't bad. We're already 5-6 times the cap of the nearest X-Coin competitor so that would put us 8-10 times.

On the other hand, if DRK starts to "pull away" and be seen as some kind of lone challenge to the 2nd place then that might prove to be a very powerful driver. For me that's no more than wishful thinking right now though which is why I'd rather be realistic.

If you can't see the price go up above 0.02 again.. HAHA WTF M8 WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!

Because I don't only invest for the reason that I think I'm going to make multiples of gain. Sometimes investing is an end in itself. I like this project technically, I believe it is the most committed and original long term "anon" project and I'd like to be a part of it which is why I spent time learning about and setting up a masternode. So I won't be ditching my holdings but one thing I hate is mutually reinforced delusional thinking. It happened when we are at 277 - there was some very realistic advice given and dismissed as FUD. There was too much evangelism around to discuss the matter calmly and dispassionately. Yet here we are right where that advice said we were going to be.

We may well see 2+ again but we may well not ever. If people don't admit then they just haven't been trading long enough because that's the nature of the alt coin market who's agenda and priorities move very quickly from one thing to the next. The long term fortunes of this coin will be far healthier if that simple fact is recognised and acknowledged.

If your in need of a reality check, take a look at the history of one of the best and most promising coins ever produced, which had a profile on mainstream BBC news amongst others - Peercoin.

Let me say that as one of the brightest people on this thread over the last several hundred pages, I both respect your opinion and an very dismayed at the same time. I think you are letting charts and general malaise cloud your judgment. Hypothetically:

GM announces tomorrow that they have completed a top-secret multi-year project, spearheaded by some of the best minds in the world. The result is a new hybrid vehicle, powered by revolutionary battery technology. In fact, the batteries are the important part: light-weight with extremely high capacity, at full charge these batteries have a range of 2,000 miles. It's a massive leap over anything else on the market. At the same time, they can be produced cheaply and without negative environmental consequences. In fact, because of various other design efficiencies, the total cost of this vehicle is $10,000 USD. It generates 300 HP, has a range of 2,000 miles on a full charge, and is a hybrid so it can use gasoline as well if its range is exceeded. Oh, and a full charge takes 15 minutes.

What happens to GM's stock?

Now I know the above is all fantasy, but it represents a paradigm shift, the same way as RC4 does. Here's what we have now:

RC3:
Darksend limited to 10 DRK
Darksend based on modified CoinJoin (okay anonymity but nothing groundbreaking)
MN payments are voluntary
MN voting is a little erratic (not deterministic)

Here's what we are assuming for RC4 (yes, assuming!):
Darksend limit lifted
Darksend based on new crypto, extremely powerful anonymity (along the lines of ring sigs, but without the bloat)
MN payments enforced
"Spork" technology successfully implemented (enforcement = "on"); enforcement code perfected and streamlined
MN voting is deterministic
I2P integration completed or in the works
IP obfuscation

Based on the above features, we would be looking at a paradigm shift, and I think that the market would react accordingly. Now we don't know how many of those things will be in RC4, but we know from eltito that there's some damn amazing stuff in the works.

P.S. Peercoin as one of the most innovative cryptos ever? How's that? Yes, Proof of Stake was interesting, but what does PPC actually DO that nobody else did at the time? At it's heart it's still the same-old-same-old, albeit with a different staking/securing mechanism. Anonymity coins, on the other hand, are a *radical* departure from the normal paradigm.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:46:26 PM

361 coins on coinmarketcap. All competing. All trying to attract the same money.

I wouldn't look at it this way.

The worlds available investment capital is in the TENS OF TRILLIONS, not the laughable 10 billions that the total cryptocoin marketcap is.

So obviously altcoins are trying to attract NEW people with NEW money.... so trying to take away from other coins instead of attracting new people is totally retarded.

Having an opinion and having that opinion challenged is what moves humanity forward.

Being rude to people who are not rude to your community does nothing but hurt your community and the value of your currency.

If you took the totally retarded personally, let me make it clear that it wasn't directed at you, but at the general altcoin scene.
Kinda makes me wonder, how it's even possible that somebody could take my phrasing personally???

Looks like a misunderstanding.

What it does highlight is something interesting.

Perhaps we should put together a bounty for three or four independent and trusted people to review DRK anonymity and general code.

That would set a standard that others would have to follow. If they don't that would limit their potential to make any believable claims.

That might break the FUD claims and scammers once and for all, especially on anonymity where the stakes are high for some users.
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:04:22 PM

@Chaeplin:

20 mins ago   07/06 12:01:48   97453 [1][2]   2891.454   5   suchpool   XhPweVoEC9BLCWGJnCUonYoL7iC4eq5Hwy   1.200000

@dotnetmin: hang in there! It's like seeing black 10 times in a row in roulette. It seems odd, but it just happens!

So far my nodes got

1 out of 4
2 out of 3
4 out of 9
6.5 out of 13

This already includes 4 payments I wasn't supposed to get regarding to the blocktemplates.

Reset IP on the non-voted node. Create new genkey, make a new 1k deposit, and fire it up again!
I did already twice. One ip i had three days without a vote. With my actual i have three days with one vote.
I think there's an gerally problem and they are working on it. DRK with my masternode is my last chance to ever get out of crypto without loosing my 5000€ i once inversted. Weather it works or i will lost all in the end.
I am sad of swimming into the pool full of sharks. It took me to long to find out how crypto works.
I was hanging around too long with ltc and some other alts since december. If i did not got into drk i would already have done with crypto. So i'll see. I already have done with my 5k€ in my mind.
I took too much lifetime with doing "research" in crypto and it isn't worth longer for me. It's only gambling.
Once i thought crypto could change something in the corrupt bankers world but it will never.
I feel much better with highly manipulated PM market because the manipulation into this market will disapear once US is no longer leader into this game. If i will not be alive when it happens, my children will own my PM and i am sure wallet.dat wont be worth anything at this point of time.

Take it easy. I have a same situation in one of my MN. It has no votes at all. But rest of my MN got paid some time.

I will keep it running for a while which has been running for about 5 days. And the darkcoin masternode list | grep <IP> shows :1  Grin

I would recommend starting anew. Kill your masternode for at least an hour then get new wallet, new privkey and redeploy the masternode.

with over 62% of blocks paid in the last 24h you should have gotten at least one payment.

So basically anyone that has a node running for close to a week with no votes should consider redeploying it with new wallet and new privkey
thunderdrum

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:14:13 PM

@Chaeplin:

So far my nodes got

1 out of 4
2 out of 3
4 out of 9
6.5 out of 13

I would recommend starting anew. Kill your masternode for at least an hour then get new wallet, new privkey and redeploy the masternode.

with over 62% of blocks paid in the last 24h you should have gotten at least one payment.

So basically anyone that has a node running for close to a week with no votes should consider redeploying it with new wallet and new privkey

Many thanks. I'll give it one more day~ Grin

This is the best project in crypto----DarkCoin. Time will tell and don't blame you miss it.
FAQ
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:23:30 PM

Are you high? If a shitcoin like Litecoin can hit 300 mil, why couldn't a coin with actual utility?

I'm not saying it can't, I'm just speculating about the revaluation potential of RC4. 50%-100% revaluation isn't bad. We're already 5-6 times the cap of the nearest X-Coin competitor so that would put us 8-10 times.

On the other hand, if DRK starts to "pull away" and be seen as some kind of lone challenge to the 2nd place then that might prove to be a very powerful driver. For me that's no more than wishful thinking right now though which is why I'd rather be realistic.

If you can't see the price go up above 0.02 again.. HAHA WTF M8 WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!

Because I don't only invest for the reason that I think I'm going to make multiples of gain. Sometimes investing is an end in itself. I like this project technically, I believe it is the most committed and original long term "anon" project and I'd like to be a part of it which is why I spent time learning about and setting up a masternode. So I won't be ditching my holdings but one thing I hate is mutually reinforced delusional thinking. It happened when we are at 277 - there was some very realistic advice given and dismissed as FUD. There was too much evangelism around to discuss the matter calmly and dispassionately. Yet here we are right where that advice said we were going to be.

We may well see 2+ again but we may well not ever. If people don't admit then they just haven't been trading long enough because that's the nature of the alt coin market who's agenda and priorities move very quickly from one thing to the next. The long term fortunes of this coin will be far healthier if that simple fact is recognised and acknowledged.

If your in need of a reality check, take a look at the history of one of the best and most promising coins ever produced, which had a profile on mainstream BBC news amongst others - Peercoin.

Let me say that as one of the brightest people on this thread over the last several hundred pages, I both respect your opinion and an very dismayed at the same time. I think you are letting charts and general malaise cloud your judgment. Hypothetically:

GM announces tomorrow that they have completed a top-secret multi-year project, spearheaded by some of the best minds in the world. The result is a new hybrid vehicle, powered by revolutionary battery technology. In fact, the batteries are the important part: light-weight with extremely high capacity, at full charge these batteries have a range of 2,000 miles. It's a massive leap over anything else on the market. At the same time, they can be produced cheaply and without negative environmental consequences. In fact, because of various other design efficiencies, the total cost of this vehicle is $10,000 USD. It generates 300 HP, has a range of 2,000 miles on a full charge, and is a hybrid so it can use gasoline as well if its range is exceeded. Oh, and a full charge takes 15 minutes.

What happens to GM's stock?

Now I know the above is all fantasy, but it represents a paradigm shift, the same way as RC4 does. Here's what we have now:

RC3:
Darksend limited to 10 DRK
Darksend based on modified CoinJoin (okay anonymity but nothing groundbreaking)
MN payments are voluntary
MN voting is a little erratic (not deterministic)

Here's what we are assuming for RC4 (yes, assuming!):
Darksend limit lifted
Darksend based on new crypto, extremely powerful anonymity (along the lines of ring sigs, but without the bloat)
MN payments enforced
"Spork" technology successfully implemented (enforcement = "on"); enforcement code perfected and streamlined
MN voting is deterministic
I2P integration completed or in the works
IP obfuscation

Based on the above features, we would be looking at a paradigm shift, and I think that the market would react accordingly. Now we don't know how many of those things will be in RC4, but we know from eltito that there's some damn amazing stuff in the works.

P.S. Peercoin as one of the most innovative cryptos ever? How's that? Yes, Proof of Stake was interesting, but what does PPC actually DO that nobody else did at the time? At it's heart it's still the same-old-same-old, albeit with a different staking/securing mechanism. Anonymity coins, on the other hand, are a *radical* departure from the normal paradigm.

+101

I think we should send out a challenge to other anonymity projects to get code verified by independent auditors. The auditors would not say which project is better or take sides, just verify the code does what is says on the packaging.
lesterdsa

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:50:09 PM

I have these added
addnode=54.242.50.205
addnode=50.17.98.53
addnode=54.225.43.37
addnode=23.23.186.131
addnode=50.16.206.102
addnode=50.19.116.123
addnode=98.165.130.67

Iam also having the same problem ,i re installed windows 8.1 today and tried to synchronize the wallet but it keeps saying ( No block source available/0 active connections to darkcoin network)  tried the forums but it din't help .

Sad
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:59:24 PM

I have these added
addnode=54.242.50.205
addnode=50.17.98.53
addnode=54.225.43.37
addnode=23.23.186.131
addnode=50.16.206.102
addnode=50.19.116.123
addnode=98.165.130.67

Iam also having the same problem ,i re installed windows 8.1 today and tried to synchronize the wallet but it keeps saying ( No block source available/0 active connections to darkcoin network)  tried the forums but it din't help .

Sad

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enable-disable-network-discovery#1TC=windows-7

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lesterdsa

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:11:04 PM

I have these added
addnode=54.242.50.205
addnode=50.17.98.53
addnode=54.225.43.37
addnode=23.23.186.131
addnode=50.16.206.102
addnode=50.19.116.123
addnode=98.165.130.67

Iam also having the same problem ,i re installed windows 8.1 today and tried to synchronize the wallet but it keeps saying ( No block source available/0 active connections to darkcoin network)  tried the forums but it din't help .

Sad

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enable-disable-network-discovery#1TC=windows-7

Thank you but it dont work

Edit : Is there a way to download the blocks.
g4q34g4qg47ww

Activity: 478

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:22:17 PM

I had actually done most of my mining through multipoolus, but this guy has put a bad taste in my mouth. More time updating and less time moaning would solve his problems.

So that can be removed in RC4, then all that's left is giving the masternodes their cut, please see the Freicoin source for a better way to do this.  Then you can go back to using standard stratum.
Please update your list to reflect the fact that Multipool is in the process of updating, I don't need to be harassed by people who aren't reading the thread.
It seems extremely clunky to me to have stratum-mining be responsible for generating masternode payments.
We shall see.  I'll be here to say "I told you so" when I see the "EMERGENCY UPDATE FOR MASTERNODE PAYMENTS EXPLOIT" emails going out in 3 months.

http://drk.poolhash.org/masternode.html?srch&nmstr=multipoolus
badman74

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

I have these added
addnode=54.242.50.205
addnode=50.17.98.53
addnode=54.225.43.37
addnode=23.23.186.131
addnode=50.16.206.102
addnode=50.19.116.123
addnode=98.165.130.67

Iam also having the same problem ,i re installed windows 8.1 today and tried to synchronize the wallet but it keeps saying ( No block source available/0 active connections to darkcoin network)  tried the forums but it din't help .

Sad

try going to help -> debug window -> console in the wallet and entering
addnode 54.242.50.205 add
addnode 50.17.98.53 add
addnode 54.225.43.37 add
addnode 23.23.186.131 add
addnode 50.16.206.102 add
addnode 50.19.116.123 add
addnode 98.165.130.67 add
SirChiko
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:25:32 PM

I have these added
addnode=54.242.50.205
addnode=50.17.98.53
addnode=54.225.43.37
addnode=23.23.186.131
addnode=50.16.206.102
addnode=50.19.116.123
addnode=98.165.130.67

Sad

try going to help -> debug window -> console in the wallet and entering
addnode 54.242.50.205 add
addnode 50.17.98.53 add
addnode 54.225.43.37 add
addnode 23.23.186.131 add
addnode 50.16.206.102 add
addnode 50.19.116.123 add
addnode 98.165.130.67 add
Don't forget to write it 1 by 1 not copy and paste it!

The only online casino on which i won something. I made 17mBTC from 1mBTC in like 15 minutes.  This is not paid AD!

▀Check it out yourself▀
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:27:10 PM

I had actually done most of my mining through multipoolus, but this guy has put a bad taste in my mouth. More time updating and less time moaning would solve his problems.

So that can be removed in RC4, then all that's left is giving the masternodes their cut, please see the Freicoin source for a better way to do this.  Then you can go back to using standard stratum.
Please update your list to reflect the fact that Multipool is in the process of updating, I don't need to be harassed by people who aren't reading the thread.
It seems extremely clunky to me to have stratum-mining be responsible for generating masternode payments.
We shall see.  I'll be here to say "I told you so" when I see the "EMERGENCY UPDATE FOR MASTERNODE PAYMENTS EXPLOIT" emails going out in 3 months.

And he still hasn't updated :/
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:30:31 PM

POOL POLICE !!!!

Grin

-------- Non-paying Pools -------

97400 - hashrate.eu - NOT PAYING MN's - IRC #hashrate
Huh?? - http://blog.coinium.org/announcements/earthcoin/update-wallet-software/ - wallet version 0.9.10.2 - https://twitter.com/coinium - DO NOT PROVIDE LAST BLOCK FOUND!
93808 - https://mupool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks - NOT PAYING MN's - unknown_pool_138 - contact webform
94663 - hppt://ghash.io (ergo cex.io) - NOT PATING MN's !! - Identified - webmaster@ghash.io
94774 - https://www.multipool.us - NOT PAYING MN's!! - Identified - admin@multipool.us - IRC #multipool
94791 - http://blackcoinpool.com/ - NOT PAYING MN's!! - Identified - IRC #blackcoinpool - https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool
94453 - https://www.minep.it/pool/DRK/ - NOT PAYING MN's! - Identified - https://twitter.com/CryptoMinepit
94277 - https://switchercoin.com - NOT PAYING MN's! - was pool_unkown_110 - Identified - https://twitter.com/Switchercoin
94255 - http://dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool - NOT PAYING MN's - Identified - No contact Info - webform
90259 - http://drk.poolto.be/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks - Using version 0.9.10.5 - #poolto.be @ irc.freenode.net
Can't find block info - http://blog.coinium.org/announcements/earthcoin/update-wallet-software/ -- Last wallet update 0.9.10.2 - webform
76993 - http://dark.minerstation.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks - Update Walet Ready, HARD FORK! Friday, June 20th Vardif - Webform

-------- Unconfirmed -------

73017 - http://drk.hashhot.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
66373 - https://drk.pool.enterprises/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
93698 - http://drk.botpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
53309 - http://dark.zeuspool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
71540 - http://drk.althash.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
73017 - http://drk.hashhot.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
76993 - http://dark.minerstation.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
45000 - https://drk.forkpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Look at the last column!!

Thats not very polite of them  Roll Eyes
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:30:51 PM

We shall see.  I'll be here to say "I told you so" when I see the "EMERGENCY UPDATE FOR MASTERNODE PAYMENTS EXPLOIT" emails going out in 3 months.

And he still hasn't updated :/

when will it be updated , any time frame ?
Pages: « 1 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 [2120] 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: