Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 [2071] 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722503 times)
abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:22:22 PM

women and children first!!  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:23:03 PM

Hello 3rd decimal place...

Hello Peercoin.

Still, the volume is kind of minuscule when you look at it in the context of the 12 hour just incase that's any consolation to anyone.

The only consolation to me is the possible revival of PPC. I always liked that coin.

Those of you who bought at the top - remember to sell at the bottom. Gotta keep those losses optimal  Wink
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:29:08 PM

How's everyone doing ?

What is this dump? What does it mean?
In the greater scheme of things...
Has it happened as a mass hysteria & escape, or are there simply better things out there now?
A handful of sharks destroying the price, and they cooperate with whales? What do they know that I don't know?
How can I understand something like that earlier next time?
What is the meaning of the price of a coin?
Is it too late now to sell? Or a good moment to buy?
Is DRK going to be completely worthless soon? Or overtake all the others?
Where is the bottom - and when will it go back up? Where is top?
What would be reasons for people to then suddenly start believing in DRK again, and buying back huge amounts?
Why did I buy it in the first place?
How can I pay what I intended to pay with it, if it is worth only half now?
Why am I here?
Yes, I need the money. Yes, I am interested in technology. Yes, I support the concept of anon currency.

no sign of a signature
dirts

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:32:57 PM

everything is ruled by the botnet to sell all drk!!!!!!!

captainbluff

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:33:42 PM

Damn - I talked my wife into living in a motorhome for a couple years while we saved to buy the house we now own.  How the hell can I convince her to do this?.....

I put my girl in charge of trading, that got her hooked and believe it or not, she's moving into the warehouse with me, she's in just as deep as I am... She's learning to ride the scam waves to buy us more DRK...

We move next week, even running half NIST5 and half x11 the farm is gonna be a wee bit noisy for us to live next to, so right now I'm working out how to get the farm happy with fans on 20% without losing too much performance.

Make sure to diversify. My crypto portfolio is 60% DRK and 40% VRC, XC, CLOAK, SUPER, CINNI, SFR, and XGR.

“Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.”
Warren Buffett

After the last 3 days, you still believe in this quote?  My other positions have gone up and will allow me to buy cheaper DRK.
piyany

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:35:39 PM

How's everyone doing ?

Has it happened as a mass hysteria & escape, or are there simply better things out there now?
A handful of sharks destroying the price, and they cooperate with whales? What do they know that I don't know?
What would be reasons for people to then suddenly start believing in DRK again, and buying back huge amounts?
Why am I here?
Yes, I need the money. Yes, I am interested in technology. Yes, I support the concept of anon currency.

In darkest of times a philosopher was born Cheesy

I can take bets that 0.01 will not hold, too many people seem to think this is the bottom.
lucky8888

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

DRK is very cool coin, i hope this have Future!
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:38:50 PM

How's everyone doing ?

Why am I here?

Yup, those be my questions.  Can anyone answer?  Is this all because masternode payments are not fully enforced?

Newbie wants to know, because it makes no sense to me Huh  And gosh, I wish I could buy!!  Cry

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:45:19 PM

“Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.”
Warren Buffett
After the last 3 days, you still believe in this quote?  My other positions have gone up and will allow me to buy cheaper DRK.

+1. These days I am reminded how important it is to be invested in other coins too.

If I was into DRK only, it would feel like a 50% loss since the ATH...
but because of all the other coins it merely creates a 10% "dent" in my portfolio, but not more.

Hooray for diversification.

Fuck warren buffett, hasn't he made most of his fortune by lobbying government officials who then created favourable legislation for his businesses?
And people follow advice from such a statist?

ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:50:16 PM

Blood running down the streets.

Where are all the pumpers with the "buy when blood is running down the streets" quotes?
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:51:06 PM

How's everyone doing ?

Why am I here?

Yup, those be my questions.  Can anyone answer?  Is this all because masternode payments are not fully enforced?

Newbie wants to know, because it makes no sense to me Huh  And gosh, I wish I could buy!!  Cry

Its because there is no indication of what is going on.

I have read elito's summary, and I'm more confused than enlightened. Specifics, not 'wait and see what we have lined up' is what people need.

Also, people have lost the concept of privacy and why its important. Anonymity has been used by a few other coins now, yet there is no reference as to why it is needed or what the impact could be on alts and eve bitcoin if they don't have proper anonymity.

I don't care about the price, I care about the hard fought brand values being diminished.

camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

How's everyone doing ?

Why am I here?

Yup, those be my questions.  Can anyone answer?  Is this all because masternode payments are not fully enforced?

Newbie wants to know, because it makes no sense to me Huh  And gosh, I wish I could buy!!  Cry

I have read elito's summary, and I'm more confused than enlightened. Specifics, not 'wait and see what we have lined up' is what people need.

Also, people have lost the concept of privacy and why its important. Anonymity has been used by a few other coins now, yet there is no reference as to why it is needed or what the impact could be on alts and eve bitcoin if they don't have proper anonymity.

I don't care about the price, I care about the hard fought brand values being diminished.
Precisely, and I got dogpiled by douche-zealots for saying it...

There needed to be a change in comms, but this was a change in policy... We're not getting the forward-looking announcements like we used to. Just because you boned a fork does not mean you quit talking altogether... It's showing a severe lack of confidence from the dev end of things. There was nothing wrong with the info we got before, it was just hard to sift. Now we're getting none, but it's with a smile...

This is why DRK is being dumped; it's losing serious image. No matter what the fundamentals are, you fuck the dog this bad and you get replaced... I've done my pleading that the matter be fixed before it's too late... Too much arrogance. Being a first mover is good, yes, but it doesn't make you invincible. You can't jsut keep fucking up really abd over and over and over and say "I'm the first mover, I'm DRK, whatever, I don't care."

DRK better damn well deliver on RC4. Even at that, it's slim odds that anyone will be willing to risk getting burned again. By the time RC4 is slated, most people will have written it off. Switching Enforcement on RC3 was the only card DRK was still holding that people might have been swayed by.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:56:11 PM

Where are all the pumpers with the "buy when blood is running down the streets" quotes?

For every seller there is a buyer... whether the seller says "I dumped" or the buyer says "nom nom".
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:56:43 PM

Hows the litecoin investment thing going?

We can play these games all day long. Isn't your energy better invested in trying to be positive and helping to get crypto into the wider public arena rather than trying to drag everything around you down to the lowest common denominator?

Just to remind you that all crypto is a a rounding error compared to the hourly movement of fiat. There is more to be made for everyone by focusing on identifying the best in each alt and trying to get those features implemented across the spectrum.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:03:16 PM

How's everyone doing ?

Why am I here?

Yup, those be my questions.  Can anyone answer?  Is this all because masternode payments are not fully enforced?

Newbie wants to know, because it makes no sense to me Huh  And gosh, I wish I could buy!!  Cry

Precisely, and I got dogpiled by douche-zealots for saying it...

There needed to be a change in comms, but this was a change in policy... We're not getting the forward-looking announcements like we used to. Just because you boned a fork does not mean you quit talking altogether... It's showing a severe lack of confidence from the dev end of things. There was nothing wrong with the info we got before, it was just hard to sift. Now we're getting none, but it's with a smile...

This is why DRK is being dumped; it's losing serious image. No matter what the fundamentals are, you fuck the dog this bad and you get replaced... I've done my pleading that the matter be fixed before it's too late... Too much arrogance. Being a first mover is good, yes, but it doesn't make you invincible. You can't jsut keep fucking up really abd over and over and over and say "I'm the first mover, I'm DRK, whatever, I don't care."

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:04:28 PM

mikethemike already answered all these questions weeks ago at the top of the price.

We had this discussion and nobody believed it. mikethemike just explained it again and got sand thrown in his face *again* and people are still asking the same questions. You can't have a revaluation of that magnitude without a subsequent correction back to anything form 30% to 60% of the high. As it is we're at 37% of the all time high which is probably not bad by most standards.

So called "fundamentals" have nothing to do with it apart from in the very long term. It's T/A.

Freckleg

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:06:45 PM

I am dumb as hell and fell for the cloack coin trap

Thanks for your remark now go away!
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:07:30 PM

I do blowjobs all the day.
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:14:23 PM

For every seller there is a buyer... whether the seller says "I dumped" or the buyer says "nom nom".

more like DRK sellers saying "hnnnng" and buyers choking on a dick.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

I'll answer a question about the overall market for those in a haze.

We're seeing spikes in low-volume coins as whales find it easy to set up a pump and dump across the whole spectrum while people focus on the BTC news/rumors. Approaching major holiday weekend in USA, where most traders are. Heavy travel. Not trading while taking one and 2 day trips on the highway. Dump alarms set and tripping all over the damn place. DRK has made big changes in staff, but we're getting crap all for useful info. Fundamentals? Where? Sure, those of us who can read know nothing has really changed. But the shitcoiners aren't that bright. They treat DRK like any other pump and dump. And for the first time in it's history, DRK is ACTING like a shitcoin. So, People threw bread at it like a duck, and now it's quacking and making a mess on the porch... The "look like a duck" phase wasn't DRK's fault. But playing the role afterwards makes it look like a duck AND quack like a duck... Worst, the "enforcement" switch in RC3 was nothing more than the same problem and that's why it isn't going to be used... So, we're left wondering why this feature was even created, except to brag about it and give people false hope... It looks really fucking bad. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be, but that's how it looks to the neuro-typicals. Now that we know what the RC3 enforcement really was, we know it wasn't really anything at all... And that's a fact no matter what you want to believe.

The valuation is just a reflection of the problem. A symptom of something else. I just told you what that something else is. People don't take DRK seriously anymore because no matter how much they want to, they can't. There are all kinds of psych barriers in trading of any kind. When people can't even lie to themselves anymore, you've crossed a line you can't come back from. When even the zealots have to say "woah, wait a minute" You've got a serious fucking problem. People WANT to fool themselves, confirmation bias has been finally discussed here. That's the strongest psych barrier there is. The fact that this conversation is even being had shows us where we are...

This is why I pull no punches... Eltito has to find an answer to this, and he has to find it yesterday. But nobody really seems to give a shit... Looks really, really bad.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Pages: « 1 ... 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 [2071] 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: