Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 [2080] 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722503 times)
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:57:43 AM

I`ve just realised that my MNs should have been paid 27drk more and were paid 13drk.... so 32,5% of payments were realised because of good pools

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderdrum

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:59:22 AM

So most people will probably blow this off as TA (Technical Analysis) non-sense and I don't like sharing patterns to begin with as it encourages people to try "trading" rather than investing which most people are not mentally or emotionally equipped for but I feel bad for some of the people selling. The people who have bought darkcoin thus far have helped support a blossoming technology which I think can help to solve a lot of the problems in the world. If you own darkcoin, for the faith you have placed in the devs and the idea that is darkcoin, you deserve to be rewarded. Maybe not this week, maybe not 3 months from now but eventually, you will be rewarded and the world will be a better place with secure, anonymous transactions which you helped to support during its development phase. To help some people sleep better, I share with you these charts.

What you see here is gold back in the 70's. This is a monthly chart and shows what some would call a bullish pennant or bullish flag. If you disregard the huge run up which constitutes the "pole" of the flag, you have a descending triangle which is indicative of continuation in the direction the asset was moving prior to forming the triangle. Statistics have shown that around 70% of the time, these triangles break up successfully to the upside when formed after a large run up. I don't expect you to believe me, I expect you to go and do some research yourself. I am giving you enough freebies today.

Now, here is a darkcoin chart with the same descending triangle that I made a short while ago. Notice any similarities? Look at the waves, the overall pattern formed from the high to where it finally broke out of the triangle. These waves can be of different sizes. The triangle can be touched in different places. The length of the triangle can vary... but as long as the overall pattern and movement stays the same, the pattern is not broken. Can you guess where we are in the pattern right now?

Now you may think this is just a coincidence. Or you may think that a pattern that appears on a monthly gold chart does not apply to a 4h darkcoin chart. However, many of TA patterns are fractals. Patterns within patterns within patterns all occurring at different time frames that display the collective conscious of traders and investors. I have seen this pattern across blue cap stocks, monthly and weekly options, forex, commodities and most recently, bitcoin. I have traded this pattern many times and my win percentage does fall around 70%. Perhaps darkcoin continues the pattern, perhaps not. Regardless I am investing in darkcoin, not trading, and am using this opportunity to buy enough darkcoin to setup yet another masternode.

Earlier, I asked you to guess where you thought we were in the pattern. Here is a 12h bitcoin chart. Can you see the pattern now?

Remember, hoping the price goes up or exclaiming and crying when it does not, is not helping anyone, especially yourself. Instead, take this opportunity to learn about market dynamics. Research Fibonacci retracement, consolidation patterns, how markets are manipulated or even better, use this as an opportunity to learn how to control your irrational emotions and instead, analyze the world around you through a logical viewpoint. I wish everyone the best and I hope many continue on this journey with me of distributing power and decentralizing control. We may not reach the moon, but we are heading places we can only begin to imagine. This is the first of many steps towards the Singularity.

Tabula Rasa my friends...

+1

Thanks for the cheap DRK~ another MN setup. and 0.008 ... 0.006 ... 0.003...each position is ready now. Grin

One of the main reason that i invest in DRK is that: this project is not a P&D shitcoin project. It has huge potential development capacity(Anonymity/Privacy, Masternode architecture, Proof of Service, Upper-layer-Apps,etc ...). Tell me, which one does not have enormous implications and tremendous potential. So, if you're looking for some P&D shitcoin, go somewhere else, and you can find plenty of these meet your needs.

We have a great Dev team and firmly Community, which full of smart people. So, Dev Team, just do what you should do to make DRK perfect. The innovation makes DRK special from alts.

Finally, Greetings eltito Grin

This is the best project in crypto----DarkCoin. Time will tell and don't blame you miss it.
FAQ
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:03:52 AM

Guys, there was a long update posted a few pages back.  

@eltito
Anyway we can get links to these updates in the first post?  I appreciate the time you spent typing that out, but if it gets lost in the thread then people will still say communication is a "problem".  

We discussed this yesterday on the darkcointalk board, I need to get with Evan and come up with an efficient way of updating the OP here.

I like Evan more . Where is Evan ?

I am fuzzy and lovable, you can't resist my allure forever.

Ok eltito ! Make us belive !

Hmm.  

Well, I had a nice chat with Evan about several things a few hours ago, so that was cool.

Like I said earlier, you may want to take a closer look at what toknormal had to say here.  I don't think I'd put much stock in anyone else's pet theories about why the market is doing what it's doing right now.

You may also want to re-read what Tante had to say a few minutes ago.  She's got a good handle on things.

I'm going to be having a boy!  Well, technically my wife is going to be.  William.  My first kid Smiley.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:07:49 AM

@eltito
Anyway we can get links to these updates in the first post?  I appreciate the time you spent typing that out, but if it gets lost in the thread then people will still say communication is a "problem".  

We discussed this yesterday on the darkcointalk board, I need to get with Evan and come up with an efficient way of updating the OP here.

Hmm.  

Well, I had a nice chat with Evan a few hours ago. Like I said earlier, you may want to take a closer look at what toknormal has to say here.  I don't think I'd put much stock in anyone else's pet theories about why the market is doing what it's doing right now.

You may also want to re-read what Tante had to say a few minutes ago.  She's got a good handle on things.

I'm going to be having a boy!  Well, technically my wife is going to be.  William.  My first kid Smiley.

Congrats Eltito! Hopefully many more to come!

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:10:00 AM

Beside, you're investing on a hype, not a cold analysis.
I've said that earlier many times, before investing in a coin, ask yourself a question, what's so special it offers that would drive wide adoption?
Can a coin do something that Bitcoin or a stronger competition can't?
Bitcoin's primary power over altcoins is its ability to be spent easily in merchants around the globe which is driving its ever widening adoption.  And only Vericoin let's you spend Vericoins anywhere bitcoins are sold, just like bitcoins and you can do it directly from the wallet.  That will drive "wide adoption" as you want and it's anything but hype.  It even has a pleasant side effect of obscuring the transaction in the process.  Want to see how easy it is for anyone to buy things with Vericoins, watch this.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUYPuzdIGxk
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:16:33 AM

I am a little bitch troll
Get out and dont come back. We dont care about your shitcoin.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:16:50 AM

Hey guys I bought vericoin and want you to buy it so I can sell my coins at a higher price.  I am not as transparent as a window at all, would I lie to you.

Surely that is what you really mean right.  Stop talking nonsense and get out of this thread with your constant FUD of DRK and constant hype of VRC.
drkman

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:17:03 AM

As a DRK supporter from Day 1 the only other altcoin I would suggest you guys getting into right now is Cloak. ... Don't believe any of the FUD from anyone Cloak is the real deal with 5 full time developers. It's a real steal at the current price.
That's all fine and dandy but until those 5 developers reveal their real life identities then it's just another scam coin with anonymous developers who are biting at the bit to pump the coin to others while they DUMP ALL and then exit the coin to work on their next anonymous dev scam coin.  One of the reasons many invested in Dark was that the developer never hid his identity.  He made a product and backed it and owned it himself.  Until they do the same they are just more coin conmen.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:21:47 AM

As a DRK supporter from Day 1 the only other altcoin I would suggest you guys getting into right now is Cloak. ... Don't believe any of the FUD from anyone Cloak is the real deal with 5 full time developers. It's a real steal at the current price.
That's all fine and dandy but until those 5 developers reveal their real life identities then it's just another scam coin with anonymous developers who are biting at the bit to pump the coin to others while they DUMP ALL and then exit the coin to work on their next anonymous dev scam coin.  One of the reason's many invested in Dark was that the developer never hid his identity.  He made a product and backed it and owned it himself.  Until they do the same they are just more coin conmen.

Revealing your identity doesn't mean anything. We still don't even know who created Bitcoin.. Anyone developing an anonymous currency imo should remain anonymous. I don't need a lecture from you on Dark(XCoin) either I was here mining on Day 1 before you even knew what anonymous transactions were. I know a winner when I see one which is why I'm passing the word on to other DRK supporters.

Btw, the only thing getting pumped out of Cloak is innovation.

raganius

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:24:05 AM

@eltito

Hmm.  

Well, I had a nice chat with Evan about several things a few hours ago, so that was cool.

Like I said earlier, you may want to take a closer look at what toknormal had to say here.  I don't think I'd put much stock in anyone else's pet theories about why the market is doing what it's doing right now.

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

All the best for you and your family!
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 07:24:24 AM

Hey guys I bought vericoin and want you to buy it so I can sell my coins at a higher price.  I am not as transparent as a window at all, would I lie to you.

Surely that is what you really mean right.  Stop talking nonsense and get out of this thread with your constant FUD of DRK and constant hype of VRC.

please.... lets stoping feeding these kinds of comments.  differ everyone to go our official thread for serious investors at darkcointalk.org.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:25:10 AM

@eltito

Hmm.  

Congratz so much!

But please disregard your opinions from market as communicator guy.. you are not allowed anymore.. keep it to yourself.

Keep up the good work, love and respect!
Kestrel71

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:26:39 AM

Revealing your identity doesn't mean anything. We still don't even know who created Bitcoin..

That line is always a winner when someone goes on about "But we don't know who the devs are"
Kestrel71

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:32:02 AM

please.... lets stoping feeding these kinds of comments.  differ everyone to go our official thread for serious investors at darkcointalk.org.

That is all well and good but if potential new investors come into this thread and all they see is FUD do you not think that has a major negative affect?  Just ignoring the nay sayers and hypers of other coins will not make them go away and dilute this thread into a total joke.

By all means direct people to darkcointalk.org but don't just give up on this thread.  Many people will still come here as well and if all they see is FUD that is not a good thing is it?
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:34:47 AM

Obvious bagholder pushing his bag is obvious.
VRC pump is over, move on. No one here is naive enough to buy it now, clever traders have sold already.
There is a reason why DRK is worth more than all other pseudo-anon coins.
For the persons who genuinely want advice on what to do now,  hopefully Dark double bottoms and quickly returns to .015 so all this goes away, but don't let people delude you into thinking that the momentum hasn't changed to the downside or that anyone that disagrees that Dark is destined to return to it's highs with RC4 must be spreading fake FUD.  Vericoin holds the same opportunity that I saw in Darkcoin way back in early February when I found this coin so that is why I have no problems telling others about it, just as I educated as many as I could about Darkcoin throughout all of Feb, Mar, April and May.

Good Luck!

Don't kid yourself (or anyone for that matters) that VRC is a good buy.
It was before the pump, not now. DRK had no pump until May - so it's not a valid comparison.

Beside, you're investing on a hype, not a cold analysis.
I've said that earlier many times, before investing in a coin, ask yourself a question, what's so special it offers that would drive wide adoption?
Can a coin do something that Bitcoin or a stronger competition can't?

The penny dropped when I read about that tipping app Cheers, it allows you to use music recognition like Sound Hound and tip an artist in BTC...

99% of alt coins can be blown away simply by writing an application that interfaces with Bitcoin.

How do these alt coin scammers sleep at night?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
drkman

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:36:00 AM

Revealing your identity doesn't mean anything. We still don't even know who created Bitcoin..

That line is always a winner when someone goes on about "But we don't know who the devs are"
No its not, it's the sign of a loser because we know the identities of every single person who is running Bitcoin, and Litecoin, and everymajor coin with a high marketcap. Including Darkcoin.  To use the false argument that Bitcoin is run by Satoshi is a pathetic reference that serves only to justify thieves and scammers who launch scamcoin after scamcoin........all anonymously for the very purpose of being able to scam again in the future.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:37:05 AM

Yep, it usually shuts them up xD

aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:42:34 AM

@eltito

Hmm.  

awesome news  Wink  Muchas felicidades
drkman

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:43:15 AM

Yep, it usually shuts them up xD

We know exactly who the Devs of Bitcoin are and your responses just confirm to me even more that you are a scammer no different than the honorcoin dev, or silkcoin dev, or whitecoin dev, or shibecoin, or Limecoinlite IPO, or fill in the blank of anonymous scammer dev.  Unfortunately for you the world of crypto has woken up to pump and dump anonymous dev scamcoins like cloak.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:46:59 AM

No its not, it's the sign of a loser because we know the identities of every single person who is running Bitcoin, and Litecoin, and everymajor coin with a high marketcap. Including Darkcoin.  To use the false argument that Bitcoin is run by Satoshi is a pathetic reference that serves only to justify thieves and scammers who launch scamcoin after scamcoin........all anonymously for the very purpose of being able to scam again in the future.

Listen to yourself. Seriously though stop, walk away from your rig come back and re-read what you just typed. "False" argument? Bitcoin was developed by Satoshi who remains anonymous to this day. Whoever picked up the project after him doesn't really matter. He wrote the majority of the code and is the reason it is where it is today. Not taking away anything from gavin and the other guys but they wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Satoshi.

There is nothing you can say that repudiates that fact. Bitcoin is run by Satoshi because at any moment he could dump his 10% supply into the market and crash the price. Anonymous developers for an anonymous currency are a better role model then someone who exposes themselves to the government repercussion if they are successful.

Like I said before - your opinion means absolutely nothing. Facts are facts. Bitcoin is worth more than all the other altcoins combined and it was developed by an anonymous developer. Just because a few devs want to get publicity for their commits doesn't hide that fact.

Pages: « 1 ... 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 [2080] 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: