Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2987 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 3008 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 3016 3017 3018 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 [3037] 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722546 times)
meatgrinder

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:33:35 AM

Your not the only one. I just wish the small sells could just be a tiny bit more patient to let the walls get eateaten up in order to benifit greatly the next day even. I mean .009 is just past it and the small sell would just plain profit more. People need to pay more attention to thier bots.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:37:12 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 02:48:03 AM by georgem

If there's anyone on here that's motivated and knowledgeable for this stuff I'd say it's you georgem. You've demonstrated a continuous capacity to produce content and you appear to have pretty good knowledge on this stuff (we just don't want any titty/bum stuff included in the UI...Ha!)

Not sure if you're aware (as you haven't referenced this) but BCT user DRKLord had done a huge amount of work on a new wallet UI and it was looking absolutely tremendous. Unfortunately (I believe) he became ill so hasn't been around for a couple of months now. Here's oen of his many postings showing what he's been producing.

Yes, I heard about DRKLord, any news about his condition?

If I am not mistaken, DRKLord is not the creator of these graphics (he's more like the project coordinator), but that there is a whole team behind it, and in particular a user named raze ?

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/enhanced-darkcoin-wallet-ui.1705/

PS: Me putting titty stuff in the UI? I would never do that, well ofcourse I might create CONTENT that is titty related, but not put it in the UI itself, that would go against all laws of the universe.

I think you got me confused with this guy here:

Sod legibility, the Masternode Management Suite To Be now has redheads!

Grin

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:45:27 AM

If there's anyone on here that's motivated and knowledgeable for this stuff I'd say it's you georgem. You've demonstrated a continuous capacity to produce content and you appear to have pretty good knowledge on this stuff (we just don't want any titty/bum stuff included in the UI...Ha!)

Not sure if you're aware (as you haven't referenced this) but BCT user DRKLord had done a huge amount of work on a new wallet UI and it was looking absolutely tremendous. Unfortunately (I believe) he became ill so hasn't been around for a couple of months now. Here's oen of his many postings showing what he's been producing.

If I am not mistaken, DRKLord is not the creator of these graphics (he's more like the project coordinator), but that there is a whole team behind it, and in particular a user named raze ?

I'm not sure what's happened with him. Very unfortunate as it was really moving along and looked like we'd have that interface very soon. Not sure what his role specifically is/was compared to raze. Can someone else fill us in?

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
hashcash

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:56:01 AM

Cheesy My first post on this thread and I had to come with a bang!

edit: Have an affair on bitcoin with Dark!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:00:53 AM

I'm not sure what's happened with him. Very unfortunate as it was really moving along and looked like we'd have that interface very soon. Not sure what his role specifically is/was compared to raze. Can someone else fill us in?

I created all the GUI graphics with a graphic designer that works with me in real life, I still have all we did.  We didnt get to the coding part because when we finally chose the design and were ready to split it up into elements DRKLord went missing. Nevertheless, we still have all that good work we did and the project is alive, when the official dev team has some time to dedicate to it, it will be retaken. If we do get a new QT developer before that, then even better.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:06:46 AM

I created all the GUI graphics with a graphic designer that works with me in real life, I still have all we did.  We didnt get to the coding part because when we finally chose the design and were ready to split it up into elements DRKLord went missing. Nevertheless, we still have all that good work we did and the project is alive, when the official dev team has some time to dedicate to it, it will be retaken. If we do get a new QT developer before that, then even better.

Any chance creating an official GUI that is not just for the new wallet?

I would not be in need of graphics like those curvy arrows in the background, etc... they are specifically part of the Darkcoin Foundation CD,
I am talking more about plain elements like buttons, checkboxes, textfields, dropdown menues, arrows, different background regions, scrollbars, etc... also a colorpalette and fonts.

I want my apps to look darkcoiny, but not be mistaken with the official darkcoin stuff.

Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:15:27 AM

I created all the GUI graphics with a graphic designer that works with me in real life, I still have all we did.  We didnt get to the coding part because when we finally chose the design and were ready to split it up into elements DRKLord went missing. Nevertheless, we still have all that good work we did and the project is alive, when the official dev team has some time to dedicate to it, it will be retaken. If we do get a new QT developer before that, then even better.

Any chance creating an official GUI that is not just for the new wallet?

I would not be in need of graphics like those curvy arrows in the background, etc... they are specifically part of the Darkcoin Foundation CD,
I am talking more about plain elements like buttons, checkboxes, textfields, dropdown menues, arrows, different background regions, scrollbars, etc... also a colorpalette and fonts.

I want my apps to look darkcoiny, but not be mistaken with the official darkcoin stuff.

I will PM you all the artwork we have so far tomorrow when I am in the office and you take it from there, this is an open source project we need everybody's input.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:16:24 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 03:30:52 AM by georgem

I will PM you all the artwork we have so far tomorrow when I am in the office and you take it from there, this is an open source project we need everybody's input.

Thanks, that would be so awesome, I am wetting myself right now, out of sheer joy.  Smiley

It's excellent. Now for the Krispy Kreeme version...

Well... there you go.

EDIT: wait, wetting myself is not the right translation of what I wanted to say... well, let's LMAO about that.  Cheesy

Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:18:44 AM

I get only 4,1 MH/s for my 280x and 4,6 MH/s for 290 and other ppl has 50% more = 50% more payout. Could someone point me which kernels should I use to mine with that speed ? It cant be so unfair  Undecided

sgminer -k darkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://... -u ... -p ... -g 1 -w 128 --lookup-gap 2 --xintensity 512 --thread-concurrency 24500 --gpu-engine 1010 --gpu-memclock 1450 --gpu-powertune 20 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-target 78

Over 5MH/s on 290..

and other ppl has 8MH/s for 290x and ~6,5MH/s for 280x..

They are lying...

On the 290x and 290, you can reduce power consumption by 35% and only lose 5% performance, otherwise the power bill is $$$ on those cards.

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:22:41 AM

On a second though, that might be seen as bribing them. Better just pay their fees and order a coverage on Darkcoin.

Well 5 DRK is about 15 USD I dont think you can bribe people with that, I was thinking techcrunch, wired.com,  GoCoin executives, Bitpay executives, all relevant payment processor executives, even Richard Branson if you have his address. These are busy people but maybe if we sent them a nice presentation on Darkcoin and Darksend, a wallet and a few coins maybe they take the time to play with it and see how a Darksend transaction looks like. We have nothing to loose if anyone from the mailing list replies we are already winning.

I've been tweeting Formula One drivers links to DRK because they are on my twitter feed and I was bored one night, you never know  Tongue

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:33:32 AM

It's excellent. Now for the Krispy Kreme version...
Well... there you go.
No, no, no. Krispy Kreme version:

More troll-ish.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:35:06 AM

It's excellent. Now for the Krispy Kreme version...
Well... there you go.
No, no, no. Krispy Kreme version:

More troll-ish.

Do you even know how much cognitive discrepancy it causes in my head to disfigure those beautiful bodies like that. I can only take so much every day.  Smiley

*after seeing your scary pic*

Ah, now I get it!

Wait, I like chunky chicks, but this is morbidly obese.
I won't touch this without proper compensation.

eew, february, I am now scarred for life.

PS: let's PM

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:39:36 AM

eew, february, I am now scarred for life.
Damn yous fat! I'm not gonna sugar coat it, cuz if I did, you'd eat that, too!

I won't touch this without proper compensation.
+3

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:42:34 AM

Thanks, that would be so awesome, I am wetting myself right now, out of sheer joy.  Smiley

It's excellent. Now for the Krispy Kreeme version...

Well... there you go.

EDIT: wait, wetting myself is not the right translation of what I wanted to say... well, let's LMAO about that.  Cheesy

But But
what about the children .... haaaaa ....>>
Propulsion

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:43:28 AM

There is QT Creator a similar thing to visual basic. You could definitely make the wallet look like those screen shots using it.

Here's a link to a program written in QT. (just like the darkcoin wallet) https://amarok.kde.org/en/screenshots

Edit Edit: Here is the showcase for QT developed apps/gui's http://showroom.qt-project.org/

Edit: Mmmm donuts...
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:44:15 AM

Sh**t. Just read Paypal going full throttle into Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!

Perfect storm on the horizon:

- Paypal
 - Winklevoss ETF completing regulatory transition towards or around the end of the year
 - Bitcoin has got through its "right-of-passage" phase (hammered by the media, hammered by hackers, hammered by competition - completely unscathed)
 - World Fiat currencies are reaching their sellby date due to massive debt overburdening = Japan, US, UK
 - Stockmarket 1-month MACD's crossing to the downside for the first time since 2012
 - Spanish Government has just recognised Bitcoin as an electronic payment system
 - China-Russia axis getting ready to dump US TB's, all safety lights for them doing this now turning green due to them being bloated on Gold
 - Eurozone deflation: Mario Draghi says Eurozone recovery "run out of momentum" (if that's what he's saying in public then....  Shocked )
 - Chinese Bitcoin ATM's commencing rollout with 2-way trading (fiat to BTC, BTC to fiat)

Make no mistake: A few alts will benefit HUGELY from a major Bitcoin revaluation and DRK's got its act in gear timed to perfection in order to be one of them.

Strap yersells in !

When paypal (and therefore ebay) start accepting BTC fully, Amazon will be next, and fast. Then the avalanche.

I'm not sure Russia/China will be dumping $ bonds just yet though unless the Obama's warmongering puppet masters push them one step too far - they have the US by the balls and have only just started squeezing, when they've crushed 'em to paste, then it's going to rain screaming Western banksters. Scraping dead suits off the pavement will be a whole new job sector.  Cool

Ultimately, energy is king, and the Rockerfellers are getting out of oil - wonder why eh?

Mind you, ebola could get us all first. Interesting times...
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:46:07 AM

But But what about the children .... haaaaa ....>>
They have Internet access. Parents are only kidding themselves if they think their kids haven't figured it out by 8 years old...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:55:06 AM

But But what about the children .... haaaaa ....>>
They have Internet access. Parents are only kidding themselves if they think their kids haven't figured it out by 8 years old...

Thanks for the donation, camosoul.

Now let's give the trolls what they deserve.  Grin

Propulsion

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:00:47 AM

There is QT Creator a similar thing to visual basic. You could definitely make the wallet look like those screen shots using it.

Here's a link to a program written in QT. (just like the darkcoin wallet) https://amarok.kde.org/en/screenshots

Edit Edit: Here is the showcase for QT developed apps/gui's http://showroom.qt-project.org/

QT4 is going to struggle slightly with the some bits of the wallet design as it stands as posted above, but you could get pretty close. And QT designer is only like Visual Basic in that it produces truly horrible code - although actually it just produces XML, which when run through your UIC script produces truly horrible code.

It's not the QT part that's difficult though, it's the C++ re-write of the existing wallet, which is going to be fairly major and needs someone pretty experienced.

I'm actually hoping Evan and the team get stuck into Electrum-DRK first, it fits better with the whole MN system.

Lol that's a pretty good summary.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:01:56 AM

QT4 is going to struggle slightly with the some bits of the wallet design as it stands as posted above, but you could get pretty close. And QT designer is only like Visual Basic in that it produces truly horrible code - although actually it just produces XML, which when run through your UIC script produces truly horrible code.

It's not the QT part that's difficult though, it's the C++ re-write of the existing wallet, which is going to be fairly major and needs someone pretty experienced.

I'm actually hoping Evan and the team get stuck into Electrum-DRK first, it fits better with the whole MN system.

Lol that's a pretty good summary.

Actually I got confused between QT designer and QT creator, but the point stands...  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 2987 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 3008 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 3016 3017 3018 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 [3037] 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: