Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309015 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 05:33:45 AM

or they could just return the btc since they did not send the product- even the haters wont be sending any btc there just bord

Why won't you show us the transaction on blockchain that sent money to lightningasic?
-bobby

fare question - thankyou for the normal tone - well if i do that which proves nothing other than it would slightly be before i started complaining which would correspond time wise - i a person that was duped of course gave my personal information such as address as anybody would who was expecting a package, it probably will get posted if i identify the block chain which they will just deny anyway - i thought we should look out for each other. all we have is to point the scammers out. if i say something it makes stealing more time consuming and harder to do.
you talked too much, do nothing,
send the btc track id or bank transfer details.
or just shut up.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:44:33 AM

or they could just return the btc since they did not send the product- even the haters wont be sending any btc there just bord

Why won't you show us the transaction on blockchain that sent money to lightningasic?
-bobby

fare question - thankyou for the normal tone - well if i do that which proves nothing other than it would slightly be before i started complaining which would correspond time wise - i a person that was duped of course gave my personal information such as address as anybody would who was expecting a package, it probably will get posted if i identify the block chain which they will just deny anyway - i thought we should look out for each other. all we have is to point the scammers out. if i say something it makes stealing more time consuming and harder to do.

lame
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:50:58 AM

-bobby

lame

so its lame to look out for each other- guess we know whose side you are on - shocker - how do u pronounce that name?
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:55:55 AM

-bobby

or just shut up.

how many people have you ripped off that you cant keep track of who you are talking too. how many people have there rip off excuse at the bottom of every post.----- demand escrow it puts scammers out of business. no they dont have a good reputation. demand escrow
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 06:06:16 AM

-bobby

or just shut up.

how many people have you ripped off that you cant keep track of who you are talking too. how many people have there rip off excuse at the bottom of every post.----- demand escrow it puts scammers out of business. no they dont have a good reputation. demand escrow
pls check out if any one people disuuted scammed by lighingningasic. show it.
prove that you payed to me. or just shut up.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:32:48 AM

-bobby

or just shut up.

i guess you dont like escrow. demand escrow from lightningasic.com
why dont you go to your own website go to the bottom and hit the skype icon on the bottom of your webpage, and ask that guy to return all the btc to people who have sent btc but have not been given there product, problem solved
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:13:39 AM

-bobby

or just shut up.

i guess you dont like escrow. demand escrow from lightningasic.com
why dont you go to your own website go to the bottom and hit the skype icon on the bottom of your webpage, and ask that guy to return all the btc to people who have sent btc but have not been given there product, problem solved

Listen FUCKTARD, do you need something ?
Get that fucking blockchain info or stink out of here. Who is fucking interested reading your vomit?

Suicide is your option, think about it  Wink 

no i am looking am making it harder for them to steal, not much else i can do ..... how about this you put btc in escrow i post block chain. i post the block chain escrow pays me the btc as well as you delete your account- any takers now???
Xell

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:27:47 AM

bye bye lightningasic... put up or shutup

You can't come and post all these accusations without posting the details you have. That's just a nonsense. Everyone here is well versed in Bitcoin. We all know what the transaction does and doesn't prove. But you could be some wumao-like guy just spamming the thread to put buyers off.

You need to either show that your story has credibility or stop posting here. Post transaction details or don't post anything. There should be nothing to loose other than pride.

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:37:29 AM

i posted and then responded to those who posted to me as i am doing now. that is not spam. those who were complaining said post the transaction id. i then said that wouldnt prove anything. people insisted. so i called there bluff. now i will post - but there has to be consequences for the loser. now its kinda funny -people are backing off making excuses, all the sudden what i have been saying" that the block chain would not help" makes sense - i will post it when he agrees to escrow btc for the winner i post i win . i dont have transaction id to post he wins.. i am making it difficult to steal again. this is relevent if it involves lightningasic.com or if someone replies...
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 8421

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:44:24 AM

Rodeoclownicp, okay, message received— you don't need to repeat it a zillion times.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:12:19 AM

Huh

why not just post the fucking TX ID?

everyone knows lightning asic BTC address. You can prove your accusation in a second.

The fact you won't prove you have even sent any funds anywhere is just a joke.

I bought 3

here is my tx ID

b6b89da4c66b6f93225048c874dc8a95bd2e918d1572583769427d1becd91256

how hard was that?

BINTEX