Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:28:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309020 times)
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:35:48 AM

more and more people got the la90m, la30mb.

if asiabtc can find any excuse to say he didnt get your payment he will

hey can i get my btc back from your support guy or andy? those are the two guys you blamed it on.... they work with you. are you incapable of handling that? i used your website skype (not those impostors you like to pretend exist) and  you said if i posted the block chain you would pay me back, well i did....

anybody know who has the products now that are trust worthy? 
let me repeat again and again here. we don't get your 0.8btc. and we don't know whom you payed to.

let me repeat i only used your website, so you dont know what is happening when people use your website - well then you admit if people contact you through your website there is no guarantee it is you - so you admit people should not do business with you, also for those who have been to lightningasic.com you can see for yourself that he has changed the skype icon names and placements - he did this after i called him out - this guy also admits he cant really be sure what goes on at his business------ really get away from here
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 03:11:24 AM

hey can i get my btc back from your support guy or andy? those are the two guys you blamed it on.... they work with you. are you incapable of handling that? i used your website skype (not those impostors you like to pretend exist) and  you said if i posted the block chain you would pay me back, well i did....

let me repeat again and again here. we don't get your 0.8btc. and we don't know whom you payed to.

let me repeat i only used your website, so you dont know what is happening when people use your website - well then you admit if people contact you through your website there is no guarantee it is you - so you admit people should not do business with you, also for those who have been to lightningasic.com you can see for yourself that he has changed the skype icon names and placements - he did this after i called him out - this guy also admits he cant really be sure what goes on at his business------ really get away from here
one fact is i don't scam hundreds btc, why scam you 0.8btc?

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:58:52 AM

IS there a way to ban rodeoclown? He's full of bullshit..
I just did a $18,000+ transaction with Asiabtc via lightningasic.com and it's going smoothly..
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:01:30 AM

you already said it was done by your tech guy after you blamed it on andy - you said you are not responsible for what other people do on your website - you also refuse to walk across the hall and handle it - yes if you work there and you are associated with said website - and said website was used for scam - then you can use part of your hundreds of btc to make it right - and dock the pay of the person in charge of maintaining the integrity of the website - if you just change names every time something happens - make things look different and cover it up -YOU ARE THEN AN ACCOMPLICE -  so you are responsible - i kept my end now you honor yours - i posted the trans id, now you pay it back  - your excuse that people can visit your website, skype with your website, follow through with deal made on your website, and then you just say "well they must of gave you there own wallet" is ridiculous To those reading you dont know if you got the right person- you dont know when you use other methods to confirm if the person confirming is still the person that is going to scam you- you will never know - if these guys paid back for there scams they would tighten the security but they dont care because the scammers are allowed to walk around the office like its business as usual
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:10:08 AM

hey can i get my btc back from your support guy or andy? those are the two guys you blamed it on.... they work with you. are you incapable of handling that? i used your website skype (not those impostors you like to pretend exist) and  you said if i posted the block chain you would pay me back, well i did....

you already said it was done by your tech guy after you blamed it on andy - you said you are not responsible for what other people do on your website - you also refuse to walk across the hall and handle it - yes if you work there and you are associated with said website - and said website was used for scam - then you can use part of your hundreds of btc to make it right - and dock the pay of the person in charge of maintaining the integrity of the website - if you just change names every time something happens - make things look different and cover it up -YOU ARE THEN AN ACCOMPLICE -  so you are responsible - i kept my end now you honor yours - i posted the trans id, now you pay it back  - your excuse that people can visit your website, skype with your website, follow through with deal made on your website, and then you just say "well they must of gave you there own wallet" is ridiculous To those reading you dont know if you got the right person- you dont know when you use other methods to confirm if the person confirming is still the person that is going to scam you- you will never know - if these guys paid back for there scams they would tighten the security but they dont care because the scammers are allowed to walk around the office like its business as usual
let me repeat again: live:lightningasic is done by andy. and you pay to skype: lightningasic. its not our support id.
take a look. i am scammed by pm from theym0s.shall i ask real Theymos pay back BTC4.2 to me?

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
dloganbill

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:15:48 AM

rodeo, if you truly want to 100% get the truth in the open, follow this link and post your conversation.  Everyone is tired of the rants, so let's put this to bed.  You've posted the TX, now let's see your convo.  Put up or shut up.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA392/where-can-i-find-my-conversation-history-in-skype-for-windows-desktop-and-what-can-i-do-with-it

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:48:20 AM

rodeo, if you truly want to 100% get the truth in the open, follow this link and post your conversation.  Everyone is tired of the rants, so let's put this to bed.  You've posted the TX, now let's see your convo.  Put up or shut up.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA392/where-can-i-find-my-conversation-history-in-skype-for-windows-desktop-and-what-can-i-do-with-it

omg, no reason to be a dick- i still have my skype convo- he changed the skype after i posted tx id - if you have been to the website you will see for yourself it is different and it happend after my posts - my skype convo with my name and address - you sound like the same ass holes that said post the id so i said ok - place your btc with 3rd party i will give tx id to 3rd party  - 3rd party pays me out when i produce a block chain - you know what they said then "the block chain doesnt prove anything" .. i will offer anybody the same deal - now does your stupid skype idea mean anything - putting this to bed only happens 1 way - it is made right ....you can fuck off for trying to support scams - nobody knows who they are talking to when they go to the website - you really dont know who is confirming it - it is the same old bs - i am supposed to do something for him or for you because you are scared and you want to feel better about it- people who mind dont matter, people that matter dont mind - basicaly i agree to this- i post the convo i am repaid - otherwise it has the same results as the block chain

if you were a man about it and approached me with some genuine concern i would gladly have shared that with you but you are trying the same old "you deal with it" rant here is your answer NO

cant be sure who u get when you talk to them - and  they wont take responsibility - your money is as good as gone- what are u going to do then- POST A BLOCK CHAIN OR A SKYPE CONVO - i will let you know how that works out - you lose and asiabtc keeps the money, lightningasic.com scams some more
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:54:39 AM

IS there a way to ban rodeoclown? He's full of bullshit..
I just did a $18,000+ transaction with Asiabtc via lightningasic.com and it's going smoothly..

people who had jeffry daumer over for dinner can vouch that he didnt eat them - it dont make him innocent...
so your pro censorship? get f'd and take it,,, is that your motto or do you just apply that to other people?
dloganbill

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:14:52 AM

rodeo, if you truly want to 100% get the truth in the open, follow this link and post your conversation.  Everyone is tired of the rants, so let's put this to bed.  You've posted the TX, now let's see your convo.  Put up or shut up.

omg, no reason to be a dick- i still have my skype convo-

[deleted nonsense for everyone's sanity]

Once again you open your mouth and puke more nonsense instead of trying to help yourself.  I have not bought anything from LA so I have no reason to "be scared."  If you've read this thread at all you'd know that.  I was genuinely trying to help clear up this mess.  The skype convo log would prove WHO you talked to.  While getting your BTC back is the ultimate goal, part of the solution is figuring out WHO you talked to.  If you were dealing with a scammer alias, then we want to know that.  If it wasn't a known scammer alias, we want to know that too.  If it was a genuine LA alias, you've got him dead to rights.

This thread is full of very smart and skilled people (myself not included) that would like nothing more than to prove that either you or Jack were wrong.  You have not welcomed ANY advice or questions from anyone.  IF fact you are being incredibly rude to the community as a whole.  Help us help you.  No more "ready, fire, aim."

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:01:07 AM

rodeo, if you truly want to 100% get the truth in the open, follow this link and post your conversation.  Everyone is tired of the rants, so let's put this to bed.  You've posted the TX, now let's see your convo.  Put up or shut up.

omg, no reason to be a dick- i still have my skype convo-

[deleted nonsense for everyone's sanity]

Once again you open your mouth and puke more nonsense instead of trying to help yourself.  I have not bought anything from LA so I have no reason to "be scared."  If you've read this thread at all you'd know that.  I was genuinely trying to help clear up this mess.  The skype convo log would prove WHO you talked to.  While getting your BTC back is the ultimate goal, part of the solution is figuring out WHO you talked to.  If you were dealing with a scammer alias, then we want to know that.  If it wasn't a known scammer alias, we want to know that too.  If it was a genuine LA alias, you've got him dead to rights.

This thread is full of very smart and skilled people (myself not included) that would like nothing more than to prove that either you or Jack were wrong.  You have not welcomed ANY advice or questions from anyone.  IF fact you are being incredibly rude to the community as a whole.  Help us help you.  No more "ready, fire, aim."

thats not the fear i spoke of, you feel safer thinking i am wrong then dealing with the truth that there are a bunch of a-holes that will just screw you -my story hasnt changed once - his has - the only thing that stops people like him is when the cost of screwing people over is higher then the cost of legit business - ask him for all skype convos attached to the previous middle skype icon on his webpage if your this super fair guy or gtfo
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:22:35 AM

I agree with other posters that this discussion needs to end. It is getting annoying.

On the lightningasic website there are four skype id's: "altcoin", "tech.andy", "tech.henry" and "live:lightningasic". The last one is a stupid choice I think, since I thought that they ment 'For live support call id lightningasic', but apparently the 'live' and the colon are part of the skype id. This can be confusing.

When I look at Google's cached version of may 13th 2014 03:10:58 GMT, the only difference I see is that they added "tech.andy", and moved "live:lightningasic" to the end. The id's didn't change. They also added the line "Don't pay to other btc address. only the address on bitcointalk thread, or place order here via web store."

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
WinterParker

Activity: 356

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:53:08 AM

Bullshit.  "asiabtc" aka Jack is as trustworthy as they come.  He would not try and scam your fiat or BTC payments.  You must have made a mistake.  I already have received a LA90M from "asiabtc" Jack and I have been putting together a video to post, showing the unboxing through mining. I also will show what mining pools work best with these miners.  Keep an eye out for a link I will post shortly, I am editing all the footage from the last week I have had the miner.

Once again, I have ordered a few things from asiabtc and I received every order as described and on time.  So if you paid = you will get the goods, if you didn't pay = you won't.

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:22:39 AM

DOES ANYONE HERE

had received srypt miner 28mn 30 speed

any photos?HuhHuh?
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4144
Merit: 1637

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:22:32 PM

Hey rodeoclownicp you're going about this wrong. You cannot make scam accusations in this way as your posts will just be deleted and if you keep doing it you will be banned. Please post in the scam accusation section, and then feel free to post a link to the scam accusation from this thread without the continual harassment. I'm not saying you don't have a valid accusation, just that there are ways to go about it. Same rules apply to everyone else.

A reminder of the rules of this subsection of the forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139380.0

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
bobby35ny

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:50:41 AM

To the readers of this thread, I have bought from Jack in the past. Sure, customer service could be better but he does ship the goods.

I placed another order today using his website and product should ship on the 15th, I paid with bitcoin.

I will keep thread advised of the process.

Got my DHL number today. Due at my home tomorrow, will advise!
-Bobby
ScryptHasher

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:39:23 AM

Got my DHL number today. Due at my home tomorrow, will advise!
-Bobby

Oh boy, i hope i get my DHL number soon!
elaramus

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:47:31 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 04:29:53 AM by elaramus

Post #2298, Page 115

LightningAsic, send a tracking number today, or send a refund. It's nice to see other customers here receive tracking info only two days after a sale where in my case it's been a week and I've heard nothing.

**UPDATE**
Refund received 5-18-2014.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:36:00 AM

Post #2298, Page 115

LightningAsic, send a tracking number today, or send a refund. It's nice to see other customers here receive tracking info only two days after a sale where in my case it's been a week and I've heard nothing.
we shipped all LA90M orders today or tomorrow
some LA30M order shipped out. and some will delay. i will pay 3lTC/day for LA30MB order till we ship out. its same as we provide free hosting for LA30MB clients.

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:37:48 AM

these is great
DonDev

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:45:08 AM

Post #2298, Page 115

we shipped all LA90M orders today or tomorrow
some LA30M order shipped out. and some will delay. i will pay 3lTC/day for LA30MB order till we ship out. its same as we provide free hosting for LA30MB clients.

How many ltc do you pay per day for the la90 from the day payment is sent to order received? Also what is the latest price on that unit?
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: