Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO project brings not only revolutionary multi-platform apps to us but bringing back the simpleness of life.  Now, that we are at the peak of our technological advances, we are often concern that we should upgrade just to cope with the latest technology. YAPPADAPPADOO apps with no installation, no upgrades, and no complicated configurations. I may say that life is simple and we should enjoy it.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO project brings not only revolutionary multi-platform apps to us but bringing back the simpleness of life.  Now, that we are at the peak of our technological advances, we are often concern that we should upgrade just to cope with the latest technology. YAPPADAPPADOO apps with no installation, no upgrades, and no complicated configurations. I may say that life is simple and we should enjoy it.

Wow! That is really something new to realize to me and you are correct about that XtraRolePlayer. I remember one of my bosses resigned because he needs to have more time for his family. Now he is enjoying life, working at his own pace and time and earning enough for his family. YAPPADAPPADOO applications are like that. We just need to purchase it and then we enjoyed it, as simple as that. No other complicated setup or configurations needed.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

Guys take a look at this. another company in Singapore has shifted to PWA too.

“Singaporean online supermarket Redmart's PWA has a unique look, and solves the very difficult UX challenge of shopping for groceries on a mobile device”.

More and more companies are seeing what PWA can do to their businesses so they are not thinking twice in upgrading and we know for sure what this change is bringing them. More revenue, more users, more time spent of users browsing. Its all because of PWA.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhb-VjnXcAI4aQw.jpg

“Singaporean online supermarket Redmart's PWA has a unique look, and solves the very difficult UX challenge of shopping for groceries on a mobile device”.

More and more companies are seeing what PWA can do to their businesses so they are not thinking twice in upgrading and we know for sure what this change is bringing them. More revenue, more users, more time spent of users browsing. Its all because of PWA.

If it is giving them a big percentage of increase in their revenue, then who care if they will have to pay for upgrade to PWA if it will be a lifetime increase in revenue. If it gives the user a more enjoyable time in browsing why not?
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

If it is giving them a big percentage of increase in their revenue, then who care if they will have to pay for upgrade to PWA if it will be a lifetime increase in revenue. If it gives the user a more enjoyable time in browsing why not?
Giant companies now are not just contented with having their own sites in the internet but they make sure they have an independent applications apart from web browsers. The problem with downloadable applications has been ignored by users but been noticed by Yappadappadoo.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

Giant companies now are not just contented with having their own sites in the internet but they make sure they have an independent applications apart from web browsers. The problem with downloadable applications has been ignored by users but been noticed by Yappadappadoo.
I never thought about these before also. All i knew was, application developers are doing all these because they want to give a better service to the users but you are right, this is just another way of fooling the masses so their main goal can be attained by them. Application developers probably work in partnership with mobile providers, I’m only thinking.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

I never thought about these before also. All i knew was, application developers are doing all these because they want to give a better service to the users but you are right, this is just another way of fooling the masses so their main goal can be attained by them. Application developers probably work in partnership with mobile providers, I’m only thinking.

Probably. Like for example, if Yappadappadoo encourages potential apps developer or even existing apps developer are invited to develop applications for Yappadappadoo. For sure Yappadappadoo has to make sure that the kind of applications developers make will also benefit Yappadappadoo. So it is always go with hidden motive but with a general purpose of giving a better service
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

Probably. Like for example, if Yappadappadoo encourages potential apps developer or even existing apps developer are invited to develop applications for Yappadappadoo. For sure Yappadappadoo has to make sure that the kind of applications developers make will also benefit Yappadappadoo. So it is always go with hidden motive but with a general purpose of giving a better service

The problems were ignored by users because they thought that is the way new applications have to be. They ignored the burden by going with the flow as they say. As the applications upgrade to the latest version, the operation system of the device has to comply and any device that can’t comply has to be replaced with new models. Who benefits from all the upgrades and improvements here? The mobile companies.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

A lot of times i happened to use applications with a lot of ads and i found it very annoying. I wonder if Yappadappadoo’s applications also have ads or they have the same technique like ads are there but if you want them removed you have to pay for a better version? I think it is also the same.
Lol!  Cheesy
This is their way of getting costumers friend. If you need the application badly you will have to pay for it so you can use it better. I think it is in all application store. Like i use another version of facebook, the features are nice but also full of ads. If i want the ads removed they will redirect me to upgrade to the premium version for better use and service.

Aside from using the social media, the usage of ads are extremely helpful for the advertisement of Yappadappadoo or any other product. Being able to maximize the advertising techniques, Yappadappadoo will redeem a great advantage in terms of their steadily increasing popularity.

I agreed on your statement Citriney, social media is a big help for the campaign project here in yappadappadoo, because look at the result now it can catch and attract the community to support this project and get some investors too. No wonder sooner or later yappadappadoo will be one of the popular in this industry also.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

Its inevitable, eventually many company will switch to pwa in the future... As you said this will prove that pwa feature is the best among the best, this is the start of changes and it will continue in the coming days for sure...
ReneeScinec

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

Greetings, fellows! I expect this business will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Its inevitable, eventually many company will switch to pwa in the future... As you said this will prove that pwa feature is the best among the best, this is the start of changes and it will continue in the coming days for sure...
As i see PWA's will be the solution for many company that's need these kind of features, not to mention the blockchain technology abilities...  This two will serve as a guarantee of success for every company, they should think about it now...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

As i see PWA's will be the solution for many company that's need these kind of features, not to mention the blockchain technology abilities...  This two will serve as a guarantee of success for every company, they should think about it now...
Yes correct, they will need to think advance strategy for their own sake and for the future of their company... If they will realize how pwa and yappadappadoo bring innovative ways in their company and our community no question they will go for it...
Andycalum

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhVL0WtXkAAy_qx.jpg
BookMyShow is India’s largest ticketing firm, with 50+ million monthly visitors. They developed a PWA, delivering an 80+% increase in conversions.

Another wise company has upgraded to PWA in their application and look, because of ease of use with PWA  it has delivered 80% increase in conversion. Means more revenue for them. I wonder which giant companies have not yet ugraded to PWA until now.

This is nice! More and more companies are converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and I am sure that these applications will be available too to YAPPADAPPADOO platform since it caters all PWA applications. Take note also that these applications will become multi-platform too.

I believe that Yappadappadoo doing their part to make their platform work smartly as many companies are now
converting to PWAs.Their Yappa Suite would be a great help to those companies who plan to shift from their
traditional apps to PWAs.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

BookMyShow is India’s largest ticketing firm, with 50+ million monthly visitors. They developed a PWA, delivering an 80+% increase in conversions.

Another wise company has upgraded to PWA in their application and look, because of ease of use with PWA  it has delivered 80% increase in conversion. Means more revenue for them. I wonder which giant companies have not yet ugraded to PWA until now.

This is nice! More and more companies are converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and I am sure that these applications will be available too to YAPPADAPPADOO platform since it caters all PWA applications. Take note also that these applications will become multi-platform too.

I believe that Yappadappadoo doing their part to make their platform work smartly as many companies are now
converting to PWAs.Their Yappa Suite would be a great help to those companies who plan to shift from their

I agree.And Yappadappadoo Suite will not only be a great tool for those companies who are shifting to PWAs
but also a great opportunity for those knowledgeable and skilled app developer to earn as stated in their WP.

Khayem

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.

The long wait is over. The application giants somehow denied us with the new technology because they know that if they will be implementing this Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platforms, some of their paid applications will be affected. YAPPADAPPADOO team have now introduced it and we are expecting more on the coming days for updates. We are really hoping for the success of the project.

You are right!Thankful that Yappadappadoo is now here to bring ease to users with the new kind of application
which is the Progressive Web app. It's addressing the general problem of users when it comes to device compatibility
with apps that leads to unreasonable buying of new device; consumption of data storage;eliminating the time wasted from
downloading apps and hassles of updates.What a real convenience Yappadappadoo is giving us! 
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Yeah, I agree with you! Yappadappadoo helps make life easier&simpler. Sometimes, due to fast technological
development, many cannot cope with it easily or brings discomfort at some point when it comes to learning,
adapting and using it like with traditional applications.With those uncomplicated feature of PWAs this time,
it'll be a hassle-free and pleasant app experience this time.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 03:56:14 PM by DonChester

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.

The long wait is over. The application giants somehow denied us with the new technology because they know that if they will be implementing this Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platforms, some of their paid applications will be affected. YAPPADAPPADOO team have now introduced it and we are expecting more on the coming days for updates. We are really hoping for the success of the project.

You are right!Thankful that Yappadappadoo is now here to bring ease to users with the new kind of application
which is the Progressive Web app. It's addressing the general problem of users when it comes to device compatibility
with apps that leads to unreasonable buying of new device; consumption of data storage;eliminating the time wasted from
downloading apps and hassles of updates.What a real convenience Yappadappadoo is giving us!  

I agree with all of you. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really do solves our problems with regards to native applications that are too data storage consuming which lead for our devices to slow down somehow. These problems are common to mobile devices and I am thankful that YAPPADAPPADOO project was focused to resolved this.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

I agree.And Yappadappadoo Suite will not only be a great tool for those companies who are shifting to PWAs
but also a great opportunity for those knowledgeable and skilled app developer to earn as stated in their WP.
You are correct! creating the YAPPADAPPADOO suite is a great move from the YAPPADAPPADOO team which can really help the application developers to create and produce quality Progressive Web Apps (PWA) applications in no time. This will make their job easy and effortless.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

You are correct! creating the YAPPADAPPADOO suite is a great move from the YAPPADAPPADOO team which can really help the application developers to create and produce quality Progressive Web Apps (PWA) applications in no time. This will make their job easy and effortless.
This only proves that YAPPADAPPADOO team was not only concern with the completion of the project and concepts. They looked beyond the launching of the project and they are well-planned. Planning ahead to help the future app developers who will be partnered to the platform is like creating a strong foundation for the team making sure that they will not experience difficulty in creating new PWA applications.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: