Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
dolfo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.

Well, they probably dont need airdrop to promote their project. You can participate in their social media bounty campaign too like facebook and twitter and you can also join their telegram channel. Or if you really want to support this project you can participate in their ICO by investing in their tokens.

Investing your time and effort in these projects can change your life in an extreme way. The risk is big but the return
will be bigger, investing will prove to be worth it if Yappadappadoo will be able to hit their target revenue!!
i agree to both of you, this kind of project is worth our bitcoin.
thanks for the heads up shikaina about the social media campaign .

That would be great! I would also like to join the project's social media campaign.
Guess this project will standout after being launched because it is so cool especially with features, I'll surely support this.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

Oh I see, But we need to buy it first the yappadappadoo apps, to enjoy it services according to their whitepaper. so, my question was how

many token I need of yappadappadoo for me to avail it? is it worth it to buy this apps?
I don't know exactly how much token we will need to have their apps, but like they said in WP yappadappadoo application will not the same as the native apps when it comes to price... So it means it's more cheaper than the other apps store like Google Play and Apple Store, and it comes with multi platform and have so many features that we didn't experienced from native apps...

Or maybe it'll go the opposite way, maybe the prices are higher than those of google and apples, maybe. We can't really tell how much it'll cost until the project is fully functional.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

try reading this article its a good read about the advantages of PWA to users and developers.
https://www.itproportal.com/features/progressive-web-apps-why-theyre-revolutionising-the-user-experience/

Thank you for the link pal. I surely read this one to know more about what PWA is and how it works.
Hope this will help me a lot in understanding their concepts.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

I think the reason why some users weren't able to access the platform when they click it because the highlighted link was up to html only. It is safer to give this link >>>>>> https://yappadappadoo.com/#!/en/home
to be directed on the exact link for YAPPADAPPADOO store. But don't get me wrong I still thank joliepearl06 for giving us the link.

The link you gave was right, now the users can try and enjoy what's inside of the apps of yappadappadoo, we can now encounter what is written to their whitepaper according to the services they have. And it is true that no download needed to use their apps which is yappadappadoo.
Well, everything here is opposite with the leading application stores. With Apple and Android store, you will open them and they look the same with yappadappadoo with all their applications being displayed but with Apple and Android apps store, when you click them you will be redirected to download the application, unlike with Yappadappadoo, you click your desire application and it will open for use instantly, not need download so it indeed saves time and energy.
I can relate with you. It is really disgusting if you want to try one of their new applications and you cannot just click on them to try but you will have to click on them to download first before you can try and if you found the application to be not interesting then you will have to uninstall it again. Crazy right? What cant just click and use and then close or exit to end.

I can also relate to that, lol! Cheesy it's really annoying that after you downloaded the app, in turns out to be something you are not interested with, suddenly you'll realize that you wasted time and data for an app that is useless.
lemmor8

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

try reading this article its a good read about the advantages of PWA to users and developers.
https://www.itproportal.com/features/progressive-web-apps-why-theyre-revolutionising-the-user-experience/
this article is a good read too highlighting the benefits of Progressive Web Apps
follow this link https://www.infoq.com/articles/progressive-web-app-benefits
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

this article is a good read too highlighting the benefits of Progressive Web Apps

-i read the article i notice this one in particular , i know PWAs works offline and doesnt need to be install
Like websites, PWA’s can be accessed via URLs and are therefore indexable by search engines,
meaning it’s possible to find the pages on Google and Bing for instance.
This can be a huge advantage compared to mobile applications where all internal data is just that, internal.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

-i read the article i notice this one in particular , i know PWAs works offline and doesnt need to be install
Like websites, PWA’s can be accessed via URLs and are therefore indexable by search engines,
This can be a huge advantage compared to mobile applications where all internal data is just that, internal.

One of the biggest differences between PWAs and native apps is the presence of the “app store middleman”.
For Progressive Web Apps, this middleman is completely taken out.
For app developers, no app store means you are no longer restricted by iOS and Android’s rules and guidelines.
A developer will not have to go through an approval process, allowing the app to be used as soon as it’s ready.
There is also no need to manually update the app, as the revised app version will instantly and automatically be available to everyone.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

One of the biggest differences between PWAs and native apps is the presence of the “app store middleman”.
For Progressive Web Apps, this middleman is completely taken out.
For app developers, no app store means you are no longer restricted by iOS and Android’s rules and guidelines.
A developer will not have to go through an approval process, allowing the app to be used as soon as it’s ready.
There is also no need to manually update the app, as the revised app version will instantly and automatically be available to everyone.

Because PWAs drastically reduce the amount of steps they need to take (essentially making it a one-step process),
 there is a much higher chance of people actually be using the YAPPADAPPADOO platform.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
I been wondering. Why do applications always require updates and after the update services remain the same? Adding this feature, removing bugs and so on and so forth but in reality i dont really se changes aside from you can use them again because if not the application stops working.
The question of yours is one the things were I like to find the answer too, obliging the users to update the apps again again is really annoying

for me but also for most of the users too. And the you update it our devise became slow due to our storage getting full, I guess

yappadappadoo is notthe same others instead if there is an updates, at least it's not eating big space into our storage also.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
They said it can transfer apps, so transfer and sharing is the same right? Maybe yappadappadoo want to say transferring to the point that the user1 will transfer the apps to user2 and the user1 will unable to use it again because he/she already transferred it to user2!?

I think otherwise,transfer and share are not the same.Your explanation about transferring the app is what I perceived to be the way Yappadappadoo would do it.But still, this is helpful in a way for when needed, we could opt to transfer app with Yappadappadoo.
So i guess my explanation for transferring apps is correct, and means both users can't have the apps at the same time if they transfer it... Like said it still OK for every user, when you already finish the apps you can sell it to another user and it will not be wasted...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
They said it can transfer apps, so transfer and sharing is the same right? Maybe yappadappadoo want to say transferring to the point that the user1 will transfer the apps to user2 and the user1 will unable to use it again because he/she already transferred it to user2!?

I think otherwise,transfer and share are not the same.Your explanation about transferring the app is what I perceived to be the way Yappadappadoo would do it.But still, this is helpful in a way for when needed, we could opt to transfer app with Yappadappadoo.
So i guess my explanation for transferring apps is correct, and means both users can't have the apps at the same time if they transfer it... Like said it still OK for every user, when you already finish the apps you can sell it to another user and it will not be wasted...
If that so i agree with it, and it's still ok because others can able to use that apps though you used it many times... We can give it to our friends, sister, brother and even our mother or father, and this will be grateful for all of us...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png
We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
I been wondering. Why do applications always require updates and after the update services remain the same? Adding this feature, removing bugs and so on and so forth but in reality i dont really se changes aside from you can use them again because if not the application stops working.

Sometimes changes are not really visible or noticeable. I wonder why they still do updates? Are updates really important?  That update little window pop-up messages are sometimes annoying because it always pop-up from time to time especially when you are in the middle of doing something important. We cannot cancel it, sometimes there is remind me later or re-schedule button only. It is good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO project removed these annoying updates.

Actually, there is a significant importance in updating our applications. Updating most of the time is performing revisions on the internal part of the program and sometimes external. It is adding new features or removing outdated one. YAPPADAPPADOO doesn't remove this updates really but they made it automatic whenever you are connected to the internet and you just need to refresh the application then it will be updated and fresh.

In addition to what BitDane have said. It is also done to fix a bug on the application and one of the most important parts of updates is fixing some holes discovered on the security features.  I think YAPPADAPPADOO team never remove the updating of the applications instead they just disable the reminders and pop-ups. They just activated it to do automatic updates but the system does it unnoticed.
Yes ofcourse every application need to update and even yappadappadoo apps needs it and doing it but not like what native apps are doing, and your right they updating without notify so user cannot feel it and no need for some space...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.

Sometimes changes are not really visible or noticeable. I wonder why they still do updates? Are updates really important?  That update little window pop-up messages are sometimes annoying because it always pop-up from time to time especially when you are in the middle of doing something important. We cannot cancel it, sometimes there is remind me later or re-schedule button only. It is good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO project removed these annoying updates.

Actually, there is a significant importance in updating our applications. Updating most of the time is performing revisions on the internal part of the program and sometimes external. It is adding new features or removing outdated one. YAPPADAPPADOO doesn't remove this updates really but they made it automatic whenever you are connected to the internet and you just need to refresh the application then it will be updated and fresh.

In addition to what BitDane have said. It is also done to fix a bug on the application and one of the most important parts of updates is fixing some holes discovered on the security features.  I think YAPPADAPPADOO team never remove the updating of the applications instead they just disable the reminders and pop-ups. They just activated it to do automatic updates but the system does it unnoticed.
Yes ofcourse every application need to update and even yappadappadoo apps needs it and doing it but not like what native apps are doing, and your right they updating without notify so user cannot feel it and no need for some space...
We know update is very important for our applications and this is need to be done but in this case yappadappadoo is assume this duty and take it as a part of their service to us by the help of cloud-based web technology, and that's really convenient... We can use their apps and relax without thinking about any updates at all...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 10:16:05 PM by joliepearl06

I am interested in the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) offered by YAPPADAPPADOO. I just want to know how can I buy those applications? Am I required to buy Flints tokens first before buying an application? Is there a way where I can buy applications using my Fiat Money or other Crypto Currencies?
Hey dude. You can just visit their website yappadappadoo.com and find out for your self which applications suit you. They have free applications and they also have with fee and of course to avail with fee applications you gotta pay them with Flint tokens...
Just like Apple and Android store, Yappadappadoo also have free and paid applications. If you want to use a better featured applications you have to buy them but good thing with yappadappadoo is you can just easily click and use their free applications freely with out the obligations of installing them and close or leave them if you are done.
Yes it is true, i already tried it but i forgot to use it while offline like many people used to say including me because i have read it in their WP... Did anyone here have tried to use yappadappadoo apps in offline mode, is it working how is it looks like, because im really curious about it and excited as well!?
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

A lot of times i happened to use applications with a lot of ads and i found it very annoying. I wonder if Yappadappadoo’s applications also have ads or they have the same technique like ads are there but if you want them removed you have to pay for a better version? I think it is also the same.
Lol!  Cheesy
This is their way of getting costumers friend. If you need the application badly you will have to pay for it so you can use it better. I think it is in all application store. Like i use another version of facebook, the features are nice but also full of ads. If i want the ads removed they will redirect me to upgrade to the premium version for better use and service.
Yes that is true, and that's really the problem need to face by many user...
It's like we don't have choice with it, either watch the ads or paid them (apps developer)
Leaving us with a bad and regretful experience...
Khayem

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

If that is how Yappadappadoo is going to update, it would be truly convenient to us users.Yeah, I believe that
updating is necessary and having it done in a different way without causing hassle for users is definitely
great!
Andycalum

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this
with Yappadappadoo Store adds up to their advantage.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

A lot of times i happened to use applications with a lot of ads and i found it very annoying. I wonder if Yappadappadoo’s applications also have ads or they have the same technique like ads are there but if you want them removed you have to pay for a better version? I think it is also the same.
Lol!  Cheesy
This is their way of getting costumers friend. If you need the application badly you will have to pay for it so you can use it better. I think it is in all application store. Like i use another version of facebook, the features are nice but also full of ads. If i want the ads removed they will redirect me to upgrade to the premium version for better use and service.

Aside from using the social media, the usage of ads are extremely helpful for the advertisement of Yappadappadoo or any other product. Being able to maximize the advertising techniques, Yappadappadoo will redeem a great advantage in terms of their steadily increasing popularity.
Jadeite

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

I am thankful enough that they included that feature. This makes Yappadappadoo a lot more user friendly than the others. Grants the user the chance to share or to give apps to one another. It also complements the multi-platform feature of Yappadappadoo and that can take the "user friendliness" to a whole new level.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

Lol!  Cheesy

I think I have to agree with you Shikaina. That is their way to advertise a sponsor on their site but If you have the paid version, then the application will be ads-free. YAPPADAPPADOO applications as a whole I think will be ads-free unless they have released a free application.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: