Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
dolfo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.

You're right and I don't think that those giant apps store will ever be connected to the blockchain technology. Anyway the blockchain paying system makes the project more convenient to use because with the use of blockchain it is less hassle to purchase an app.

And also more people will be attracted to the project since the paying system is unlike those two giant app store. That feature of the project makes it more advantageous because lot of people will choose an easy way to purchase an apps because it will save their time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

hi i just want to share the latest update in YAPPADAPPADOO. i saw this in their official facebook account.
There Multi-Platform Progressive Web Apps can now be enabled on Desktop Chrome.Isnt it great!.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

It would take time for them to be on the top spot to be honest. It would take approval of the users whether they have deliver what they say their advantage compare to google and app store. But to be number 1 is not impossible, im also curious and excited about this PWA.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

just sayin.

It would take time for them to be on the top spot to be honest. It would take approval of the users whether they have deliver what they say their advantage compare to google and app store. But to be number 1 is not impossible, im also curious and excited about this PWA.

Setting realistic goals and slowly moving forward is a good strategy from the team, bringing this revolutionary and ambitious platform apps
would definitely catch curiosity of the users .

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

I have a friend who was fond of using his phone. And believe me or not, my friend is a blind. I helped him install and configure the application settings to his phone. Why am I saying this? I am just wondering if YAPPADAPPADOO project has plans for the blind people to use their applications?

do you think it is possible for the blind person to take the chance of what yappadappadoo can give an opportunity for a disabled person?

I think in the meantime it will be hard for them to give a chance for the people like them to take this opportunity. Due to Yappadappadoo is not

designed for the blind people so far. I don't mean anything but I'm just telling or stating fact only.

Nowadays technology is spreading in fast phase ,adapting to changes is part of the system.
Apps like these were made to give comfort to the users whether it is for normal or persons with disabilities. These is also a fact.
I think putting heart to this development is the key,i guess additional features would be added in this special cases.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

hi i just want to share the latest update in YAPPADAPPADOO. i saw this in their official facebook account.
There Multi-Platform Progressive Web Apps can now be enabled on Desktop Chrome.Isnt it great!.

wow its good that we are seeing the development of this project , thanks for the update. More more positive updates from the team
im pretty sure that YAPPA is doing there best.

yes seeing updates definitely means Yappadappadoo Team is working really hard to deliver what they promise.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Hmmmm can be use offline? i wonder how you gonna be able to enjoy such app
normally apps with offline service gives limited access also , i hope this one is different.

you have a point normally offline apps only gives limited version of the application.
but i believe trustlogic would change their concept about this idea of offline app.

i hope so. Have you seen their website?
its quite not appealing for me , comparing to google appstore its still far in terms of first impression.

Being online seems a necessity now and most of the apps used are practically online.
I think they won't really focus on the offline functions since it definitely would be limited.
The main advantage of PWA is saving storage space, faster loading of app, and competitive user experience. The offline functionality is just a plus, so don't expect much on that.

When we really understand the principle of offline functionality, we will really appreciate it. Offline functionality doesn't work only when offline. They also work even the application goes online. But with this kind of functionality, booting up an application will be faster because the data was already saved in the cache.
Currently, we see offline functionality in social media like you can still post even when you go offline, or simply continue reading what has been loaded on your screen, as well as functions that we don't see like syncing updates once you go online.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

normally apps with offline service gives limited access also , i hope this one is different.

you have a point normally offline apps only gives limited version of the application.
but i believe trustlogic would change their concept about this idea of offline app.

its quite not appealing for me , comparing to google appstore its still far in terms of first impression.

Being online seems a necessity now and most of the apps used are practically online.
I think they won't really focus on the offline functions since it definitely would be limited.
The main advantage of PWA is saving storage space, faster loading of app, and competitive user experience. The offline functionality is just a plus, so don't expect much on that.

When we really understand the principle of offline functionality, we will really appreciate it. Offline functionality doesn't work only when offline. They also work even the application goes online. But with this kind of functionality, booting up an application will be faster because the data was already saved in the cache.
Currently, we see offline functionality in social media like you can still post even when you go offline, or simply continue reading what has been loaded on your screen, as well as functions that we don't see like syncing updates once you go online.
Offline PWA would be different, in case there will be fully offline apps available in this platform. Online apps with offline functionalities would be another thing, then those which can only function while online.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:32:15 AM

Offline PWA would be different, in case there will be fully offline apps available in this platform. Online apps with offline functionalities would be another thing, then those which can only function while online.
I hope that this platform could achieve diversity in the applications available inside, and that many applications would become available in it, as well as the applications available become progressive and innovative.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

I hope that this platform could achieve diversity in the applications available inside, and that many applications would become available in it, as well as the applications available become progressive and innovative.
Service workers and caching gives the application the ability to still function even while offline, but these functions a re limited as there is probably a maximum amount of space that they can consume depending on device and storage conditions.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

Service workers and caching gives the application the ability to still function even while offline, but these functions are limited as there is probably a maximum amount of space that they can consume depending on device and storage conditions.
I think PWA is not about offline functionality, but offline functionality as well. The main selling point of PWA is better low storage yet better user experience, and I think user experience is what makes apps successful.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.
PWA will also be available in those giant app store, like twitter lite and messenger lite I believe are PWA, and many other apps using PWA technology are already successful in the industry. I wonder what else will be available in this platform?
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfFP5KwUwAAmSxm.jpg
Here are some of the applications using PWA around Yappadappadoo platform

This is exactly i think how it going to look with Yappadappadoo. You can take a look and familiarize your self if you these applications in the picture above.

Really?So this would probably how PWAs will look like.Thanks for sharing!This is astounding!My phone would be freed from
carrying the burden of consuming its storage data since it can be used without downloading them in my phone.

Wow it is great to see the looks of yappadappadoo apps, though many of them are not familiar to me but still great to see what's the look of it... I wish i have all them in my phone to experience the greatness of PWA technology maybe soon... Thanks for sharing this mate...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

Here are some of the applications using PWA around Yappadappadoo platform

This is exactly i think how it going to look with Yappadappadoo. You can take a look and familiarize your self if you these applications in the picture above.

Really?So this would probably how PWAs will look like.Thanks for sharing!This is astounding!My phone would be freed from
carrying the burden of consuming its storage data since it can be used without downloading them in my phone.

Wow it is great to see the looks of yappadappadoo apps, though many of them are not familiar to me but still great to see what's the look of it... I wish i have all them in my phone to experience the greatness of PWA technology maybe soon... Thanks for sharing this mate...
When i look at them there's is something different because i know in myself that these apps are not ordinary apps like we have in native apps, that's why im seeing differently on them... And you're right even though we are not familiar with these logo above we're happy to see what's look like as a preview of their applications, so far so good yappadappadoo...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

I just want to share to you guys what I have read about the features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to fully understand why YAPPADAPPADOO project use this technology together with Blockchain Technology to create revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users.

Features of Progressive Web Apps

Responsive:
The UI must fit the devices form factor: desktop, mobile, and tablet.

App-like:
When interacting with a progressive web app, it should feel like a native app.

Connectivity Independent:
It should work offline (via Service Workers) or in areas of low connectivity.

Re-engageable:
Through features like push notifications, users should be able to consistently engage and re-use the app.

Installable:
A user should be able to add it on their homescreen and just launch it from there whenever they need to re-use the app.

Discoverable:
Should be identified as applications and be discoverable by search engines.

Fresh:
Should be able to serve new content in the app when the user is connected to the internet.

Safe:
Should be served via HTTPS to prevent content-tampering and man-in-the-middle attacks.

Progressive:
Regardless of the browser choice, it should work for every user.

Linkable:
Easy to share via URL

Reference:
https://auth0.com/blog/introduction-to-progressive-apps-part-one/
Wow the things you shared are such a plenty of wonderful features from yappadappadoo's PWA, at the same time the reasons why we need to switch to pwa from native apps... Thanks for sharing this mam/sir, it helps many user's including me to know further and to have ideas about the features of PWA...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

I just want to share to you guys what I have read about the features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to fully understand why YAPPADAPPADOO project use this technology together with Blockchain Technology to create revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users.

Features of Progressive Web Apps

Responsive:
The UI must fit the devices form factor: desktop, mobile, and tablet.

App-like:
When interacting with a progressive web app, it should feel like a native app.

Connectivity Independent:
It should work offline (via Service Workers) or in areas of low connectivity.

Re-engageable:
Through features like push notifications, users should be able to consistently engage and re-use the app.

Installable:
A user should be able to add it on their homescreen and just launch it from there whenever they need to re-use the app.

Discoverable:
Should be identified as applications and be discoverable by search engines.

Fresh:
Should be able to serve new content in the app when the user is connected to the internet.

Safe:
Should be served via HTTPS to prevent content-tampering and man-in-the-middle attacks.

Progressive:
Regardless of the browser choice, it should work for every user.

Linkable:
Easy to share via URL

Reference:
https://auth0.com/blog/introduction-to-progressive-apps-part-one/
Wow the things you shared are such a plenty of wonderful features from yappadappadoo's PWA, at the same time the reasons why we need to switch to pwa from native apps... Thanks for sharing this mam/sir, it helps many user's including me to know further and to have ideas about the features of PWA...
Obviously these are the features of PWA from yappadappadoo, can we analyze it further if these features are not yet been using by Google Play and Apple Store before? Just to verify and to prove from many user's that yappadappadoo is first of its kind to use pwa features in the apps industry...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Thats really a WOW! i also dont know what really is this PWA. But i like the the comfort that it could give to us users
i would also have it on my phone if ever.
Well if you just see the beauty of this project and experience the things that it may give to many user's for sure 180 million is achievable thinking how many people are using applications now a days... And yappadappadoo are not just an ordinary apps store, with all the features bring by PWA they are also connected to blockchain technology that's what make them an extraordinary apps store...

Agreed, it is the first time were the apps of PWA has been connected into blockchain technology were all the transaction are safe

and secured in. Then in terms of business models:

Their business model extends and supersedes the successful model of traditional App Stores. yappadappadoo participates in the monetizing of

Apps and App-Content at a rate of just 15% - while the Big Players charge 30%

- APP-SALES
- IN-APPSALES
- MOBILE ADS
- HOSTING
- FEES

Whitepaper: https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Thank's for sharing this sir/maam with this rate we can see that user's will likely to come to yappadappadoo because of the higher rate from big players, cheaper than other apps store but not cheap when it comes to their features and what you see is what you get...
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

This is the official PWA logo – and you’re sure to see it more and more in the app world. We like it……. But then we just love everything to do with PWAs”.

I got it from their Twitter page. It means it will be easy to identify which application is built in PWA if you are going to an application store to look for an application that would suit your interest.

Wow! Thanks for this info Loveydovey04. I really dont know what is happening right now in the world of applications. What a cute logo you found. So it will mean that every application not only in yappadappadoo but also in Apple and android store that is built in PWA will have this logo? Is is good then so users will not be misguided. Thanks for the info.
Really, is it true that other applications from Android and Apple are planning to use PWA and it's features? Well if is true then good for them, but we can't asure that user's will go after them since now there's yappadappadoo that give all of this feature in one platform... I believe many people still prefer to have yappadappadoo application in their phones when they started to launch it in crypto market...
Andycalum

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

just sayin.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.
Jadeite

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

just sayin.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.

You're right and I don't think that those giant apps store will ever be connected to the blockchain technology. Anyway the blockchain paying system makes the project more convenient to use because with the use of blockchain it is less hassle to purchase an app.

At the end of the day, the Blockchain Technology is the element that seperates it from other app stores. Of course,
it will be more accessible than other app stores but would people be willing to use storage free apps with minimized
functionalities or use apps that consume storage but has many features?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: