Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Excerpt from page 4 of YAPPADAPPADOO Whitepaper:
The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data – we operate with Blockchain-IDs only.

This is one of the features of YAPPADAPPADOO platform, the Blockchain-ID. This feature will really provide high security on personal user data because every transaction will be identified through Blockchain-ID only. Preventive measures were being implemented because some private data sometimes leak and sometimes identity theft occurs.
This is really nice information about the security features of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. I know many people are afraid of doing online transactions because they are not confident that their information will not leak. Their bank accounts, credit cards and their personal data that may be stolen by someone may be used for illegal or some marketing things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

what are the differences between AMP and PWA?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100037/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-34-min.jpg

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*the AMP web components provide JS as part of AMP library
*CSS can only be 50K
*Google caches the content on a Google URL for quick access
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100111/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-35-min.jpg
PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

*the ability to access content while offline
*the ability for publishers to send push notifications to mobile devices
*more app-like interfaces (full-screen option)
*faster experiences/transitions between pages

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

https://blog.ezoic.com/amp-vs-pwas-better-apps/
Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?

I'm sure there will be users who will use android and apple app also. And there will be a big possibility that if the android and apple store will find this PWA interesting and will adapt to it and if that happens then I think the only advantage of the yappadappadoo project is its connection to blockchain technology.

Actually, it is already happening right now. The giants are now converting some of their apps into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and some companies do that same way too. This only proves that you are correct on your prediction about it and the reliability of PWA. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
That is correct! I think they already knew it from the start that Progressive Web Apps (PWA) was definitely great in terms of saving space and maximizing speed. I am thinking if they want to control the usage of these applications since it will really affect their businesses. Thank God YAPPADAPPADOO was already here.
I can smell something about business propaganda and manipulation. What if these applications giants knew the effect of having Progressive Web Apps (PWA)? And mobile devices manufacturers don't want to use it because they can't launch another model? Since the mobile device that the user has can handle PWA in a longer period of time, most of the users don't want to buy another higher specs mobile device.
No one can tell the real score but sometimes it is obvious that everything is a business. But the good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO project, their first priority is for people who will be using their platform. The giants are now thinking of the strategies that they will do to make their apps store remain on top.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

As fancy as it sounds, progressive web apps(PWAs) are the future of both the web and apps. It combines the best of both worlds, giving the ultimate experience of an app on the web.
Join the #rEvolution, NOW!
Get Tokens NOW: yappadappadoo.io

It a combined benefits of the web and applications. It may seem the same as they appear on your screen but they are very much different if used. Differenct in a sense that you will not need to download them to be contained by your phone.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh47L_TWAAA44tf.png
As fancy as it sounds, progressive web apps(PWAs) are the future of both the web and apps. It combines the best of both worlds, giving the ultimate experience of an app on the web.

It a combined benefits of the web and applications. It may seem the same as they appear on your screen but they are very much different if used. Differenct in a sense that you will not need to download them to be contained by your phone.
Wow. Not only that they do not need download and installations, you will only need to find the applications of your choice in the web and bookmark them. As you save them on your bookmark they will appear on your screen with the same icon as mobile applications but they are not installed. Meaning they do not consume your phone memory.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 08:02:18 PM by Gracechen17

Wow. Not only that they do not need download and installations, you will only need to find the applications of your choice in the web and bookmark them. As you save them on your bookmark they will appear on your screen with the same icon as mobile applications but they are not installed. Meaning they do not consume your phone memory.

Wonderful! And because they do not consume your phone memory, they will be light and easy to carry. Will not disturb your entire system aside from it doesnt differe from regular browsing.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

Wonderful! And because they do not consume your phone memory, they will be light and easy to carry. Will not disturb your entire system aside from it doesnt differe from regular browsing.
The problem with using installed applications is they are very dependent on your internet. They cannot work with out internet connections. With PWA the moment you’ve loaded the pages you wanted to see you will continue on viewing and using the page even if you are disconnected from the internet.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

The problem with using installed applications is they are very dependent on your internet. They cannot work with out internet connections. With PWA the moment you’ve loaded the pages you wanted to see you will continue on viewing and using the page even if you are disconnected from the internet.
And in addition to what you guys have mentioned above, one of the advantages of PWA is it is linkable, and because it is linkable it is also sharable. So you can just open an online game in the web and send the invitation to your friend by sending him the link to your game.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

And in addition to what you guys have mentioned above, one of the advantages of PWA is it is linkable, and because it is linkable it is also sharable. So you can just open an online game in the web and send the invitation to your friend by sending him the link to your game.
I had a funny experience with this installed applications like twitter and facebook. I was asked to send them the link to my profile in both fb and twitter and posts i made. It took me a log time finding the link and wasn’t able to find it. Now i realized that to get the link, i must open in the web.
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter in web development.
It'll surely improves user experiences a lot.

Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWA on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.

Absolutely right! Progressive Web Apps have some great features, such as, they are fast and realible. They load instantly and respond quickly. They very user friendly. Increase user engagement capability. Developers are really working on these.

Billion of users would definitely love the feature offered by Yappadappadoo about its nature of being like Native Apps. These apps give you the feeling of being comfortable in terms of user exprerience, easy to access. No installation and no untimely updates.

it is true that there are billions of users in the entire world we had it now. But there are lot of big competitors where yappadappadoo faced, and I think in the first place they can probably get a millions of users in the meantime, but who knows miracles comes up to this project of yappadappadoo, lets see and wait it.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?

I'm sure there will be users who will use android and apple app also. And there will be a big possibility that if the android and apple store will find this PWA interesting and will adapt to it and if that happens then I think the only advantage of the yappadappadoo project is its connection to blockchain technology.

Actually, it is already happening right now. The giants are now converting some of their apps into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and some companies do that same way too. This only proves that you are correct on your prediction about it and the reliability of PWA. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
Indeed that's is happening now and will be happening in the coming days, they will adapt PWA in their store and company...  Maybe if the yappadappadoo will be successful there is a chance to offer or pirate them by one of this giant company and its not impossible i guess...
That is not far to happen and if this will be the only solution to stop yappadappadoo and it's features to promote this project then why not!? Whether buy the platform or pirate yappadappadoo team by one of this giant company is possible to happen, but for me if i am the devs of this project i will stick to my plan and go for the gold...   Cool
There's a chance but not necessarily need and not really a good decision for them, they already establish in this industry and they have their own features though they need to upgrade it a lot and let yappadappadoo do their plans and that is to establish PWA features in the apps industry...
Yes, I agree. I believe that Yappadappadoo can stand on their own. As being the first to make PWAs combined with Blockchain Technology and backed-up by their well-thought plan, I am sure they will use these to their advantage and be more eagle-eyed
for the success of this project.

You have a point and they have too, and for sure yappadappadoo will fight the giants once and for all and same with the other side... Soon we will witness the battles of application and all us users will be the judges of that fight by using each of their applications, im thinking that this will be a close fight but im still go with yappadappadoo because i already experienced the features of native apps...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100037/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-34-min.jpg

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100111/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-35-min.jpg

Indeed that's is happening now and will be happening in the coming days, they will adapt PWA in their store and company...  Maybe if the yappadappadoo will be successful there is a chance to offer or pirate them by one of this giant company and its not impossible i guess...
That is not far to happen and if this will be the only solution to stop yappadappadoo and it's features to promote this project then why not!? Whether buy the platform or pirate yappadappadoo team by one of this giant company is possible to happen, but for me if i am the devs of this project i will stick to my plan and go for the gold...   Cool
There's a chance but not necessarily need and not really a good decision for them, they already establish in this industry and they have their own features though they need to upgrade it a lot and let yappadappadoo do their plans and that is to establish PWA features in the apps industry...
Yes, I agree. I believe that Yappadappadoo can stand on their own. As being the first to make PWAs combined with Blockchain Technology and backed-up by their well-thought plan, I am sure they will use these to their advantage and be more eagle-eyed
for the success of this project.

You have a point and they have too, and for sure yappadappadoo will fight the giants once and for all and same with the other side... Soon we will witness the battles of application and all us users will be the judges of that fight by using each of their applications, im thinking that this will be a close fight but im still go with yappadappadoo because i already experienced the features of native apps...
I guess we have to wait for it to find out if who will stand out for the challenge and who have the best feature from all of their applications... No doubt that yappadappadoo will stand among them when it comes to feature, and not including from it the service giving by blockchain technology...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and
still comfortable using it.

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...

Not only women, also men lol Grin there are also lots of men who'll do the things you're conveying to women. Anaway this project is really great that I think this project will be the one that threatens other.
Lol!  Cheesy
Ya there are also men who love taking pictures and making it their habit but mostly really are women. Women make selfie their lifestyle though not all. If PWA can give them a better selfie result then they will be more satisfied and they will even recommend the applications to their friends in social medias.
Lol its true but my point here is for anyone who like to save many photos and videos to their phones is also can able to have many applications from yappadappadoo at the same time... Because with native apps you can't have it both, we all know the space consume by their applications reasons for user to have only limited space for their photos and videos...
That's the reason why sd card are came to the scenes, this is their options to have more spaces on their phones... Now yappadappadoo apps is here for sure user didn't need to have extra memory, and they will save money a bit...
That's true! We can really save our money for not buying extra SD cards just to make our internal memory free and can be used to the native applications which consume big data space. YAPPADAPPADOO applications really make old mobile devices to work much efficient and fast.
Correct with yappadappadoo micro SD cards are not required for the user, and that's true they will bring out the best feature of your devices... Even old phone or computer are welcome to have application from yappadappadoo, no hassle and no upgrade need it...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...

Not only women, also men lol Grin there are also lots of men who'll do the things you're conveying to women. Anaway this project is really great that I think this project will be the one that threatens other.
Lol!  Cheesy
Ya there are also men who love taking pictures and making it their habit but mostly really are women. Women make selfie their lifestyle though not all. If PWA can give them a better selfie result then they will be more satisfied and they will even recommend the applications to their friends in social medias.
Lol its true but my point here is for anyone who like to save many photos and videos to their phones is also can able to have many applications from yappadappadoo at the same time... Because with native apps you can't have it both, we all know the space consume by their applications reasons for user to have only limited space for their photos and videos...
That's the reason why sd card are came to the scenes, this is their options to have more spaces on their phones... Now yappadappadoo apps is here for sure user didn't need to have extra memory, and they will save money a bit...
That's true! We can really save our money for not buying extra SD cards just to make our internal memory free and can be used to the native applications which consume big data space. YAPPADAPPADOO applications really make old mobile devices to work much efficient and fast.
Correct with yappadappadoo micro SD cards are not required for the user, and that's true they will bring out the best feature of your devices... Even old phone or computer are welcome to have application from yappadappadoo, no hassle and no upgrade need it...
Its like yappadappadoo are fixed all the problems with regards to space in our phones, now we don't have to worry about it anymore and we can try it out all the apps that we really wanted and we'll enjoy it at last...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Lol!  Cheesy
And the money that we have save can able to buy other things, either to buy foods or applications from yappadappadoo and that's awesome... Now we don't have to take it as a problem, yappadappadoo fix it for all of us... All we need is to support yappadappadoo project today to experience all of this in the future...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Excerpt from page 4 of YAPPADAPPADOO Whitepaper:
The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data – we operate with Blockchain-IDs only.

This is one of the features of YAPPADAPPADOO platform, the Blockchain-ID. This feature will really provide high security on personal user data because every transaction will be identified through Blockchain-ID only. Preventive measures were being implemented because some private data sometimes leak and sometimes identity theft occurs.
Yes one of the best feature of yappadappadoo, users don't have to give or provide their own personal data... Only their blockchain ID is needed to buy and use application from yappadappadoo and even transfer it to other user... In other words safety is also a factor for this project and not only their great features, because of that identity theft is out of the question...
cryptazmania

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.
bitcoinitywar

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh47L_TWAAA44tf.png

I wonder what does it looks like once we use the yappadappadoo apps? Sorry for the noob question just a newbie only, where I'd like to explore myself about this field of business. Due to for what it gets my attention was it does not consume in our mobile phone, how is that possible? could anyone explain that to me, thanks to those who will answer this concern of mine.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 04:00:45 PM by BitDane

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
That is correct! This will really make a mark on the mobile app history. The revolutionary multi-platform apps from YAPPADAPPADOO project will definitely make the applications industry to a new next level. Solving all the problems with high memory apps and low-speed mobile devices.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

That is correct! This will really make a mark on the mobile app history. The revolutionary multi-platform apps from YAPPADAPPADOO project will definitely make the applications industry to a new next level. Solving all the problems with high memory apps and low-speed mobile devices.
No doubt about that. With the combination of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology, the applications created will surely a great one. I am pretty sure that the application industry will adopt this technology and will be producing quality applications. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will be offering all-PWA applications that will surely help the industry grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: