Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

The problems in terms of speed and availability will not be the only problems that PWAs are going to solve. By going
multi-platform, it gives the users a sense of using applications that goes from one OS to another. Breaking the barriers
between android, iOS and other operating systems.
Today yappadappadoo will solve all the problems regarding in applications, i think every single problem of users has a unique solution from them... That's why it's easy to switch to yappadappadoo when you know about all the solution they will brought to us, we don't have to think twice...
Yes correct no need to think twice before leaving the native apps for yappadappadoo, and we need to be wiser this time... And another reason is we can share the apps from other user everytime, that things are not going to happen in native apps...
Yappadappadoo PWAs are the latest kind of apps that will soon be available in the apps industry.Having great features of it compared to native apps, one will switch most likely to a newer and advance apps and this time,with an added Blockchain technology features for security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:36:13 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 03:46:52 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

The problems in terms of speed and availability will not be the only problems that PWAs are going to solve. By going
multi-platform, it gives the users a sense of using applications that goes from one OS to another. Breaking the barriers
No doubt about this one. The goal of the project is to make applications that are multi-platform. And I think they have achieved this one by creating applications that work in Android, iOS and other operating systems. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

Yeah, really a good job for Yappadappadoo team!Hands down for this project!The flexibility of PWAs
makes it far more easier for users by breaking the barriers of OS.Accessibility of PWAs will be no sweat at all
,be it Android,iOS and other operating system.
You are definitely correct! You can hardly say the difference of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) from Native Apps in terms of appearance. But in speed and reliability, PWA is far greater than native apps. Native apps eat up big data storage and it's kinda annoying when your mobile phone hangs. Thank you YAPPADAPPADOO team for coming up with this amazing concept and technology.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

Today yappadappadoo will solve all the problems regarding in applications, i think every single problem of users has a unique solution from them... That's why it's easy to switch to yappadappadoo when you know about all the solution they will brought to us, we don't have to think twice...
Very nice statement there Buddy! It is true that many problems were intended to solve by YAPPADAPPADOO project especially when it comes to speed, data storage, and security. That is the reason why I believe that the Applications Giants needs to be very ready because this season will be for YAPPADAPPADOO.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

No doubt about this one. The goal of the project is to make applications that are multi-platform. And I think they have achieved this one by creating applications that work in Android, iOS and other operating systems. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

Yeah, really a good job for Yappadappadoo team!Hands down for this project!The flexibility of PWAs
makes it far more easier for users by breaking the barriers of OS.Accessibility of PWAs will be no sweat at all
You are definitely correct! You can hardly say the difference of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) from Native Apps in terms of appearance. But in speed and reliability, PWA is far greater than native apps. Native apps eat up big data storage and it's kinda annoying when your mobile phone hangs. Thank you YAPPADAPPADOO team for coming up with this amazing concept and technology.
I have the same experience with my mobile phone hanging while in use. What I have done is to uninstall those applications that eat up my RAM and DATA Storage. Then after that, my phone just speeds up and now I am surfing just fine. When I tried using the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) via  YAPPADAPPADOO platform, still my speed was on normal speed. This is kinda amazing, right?
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 06:35:47 PM by FacingTheGiants

Very nice statement there Buddy! It is true that many problems were intended to solve by YAPPADAPPADOO project especially when it comes to speed, data storage, and security. That is the reason why I believe that the Applications Giants needs to be very ready because this season will be for YAPPADAPPADOO.
You got it right BitDane! Those giants will really feel the presence of YAPPADAPPADOO if the majority of their users will shift to the latest technology. Given the fact that it will be offered cheaper than any native applications.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 06:44:03 PM by BuzzerBeater

Here are the traits that best describe the Progressive Web Apps (PWA).

I believe that these traits also describes the advantages of PWA and the benefits that we will get from this technology. I am quite sure that investors will really support this project because this will be a sure win for them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dis7VVUWAAAln_C.jpg

Reference:
https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1020974988495654912

This is really great! With these quality traits of the PWA technology. I am quite sure that they will definitely create a bunch of superb applications. YAPPADAPPADOO will surely on its way to a sure victory among application giants.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed on FIRE. Hot as it is. Talk of the town and very popular. Will be turning upside down the the application world. Can’t wait to see and have a real experience with Yappadappadoo’s PWA applications.
You can try some of their created apps to have an idea.

Here's the link:
https://yappadappadoo.com/

I am sure you will like the experience of using the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) given that it has real speed and power which will give a positive impact to users. I am hoping that all the applications known to man will be available to that platform. 
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 06:30:30 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I have the same experience with my mobile phone hanging while in use. What I have done is to uninstall those applications that eat up my RAM and DATA Storage. Then after that, my phone just speeds up and now I am surfing just fine. When I tried using the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) via  YAPPADAPPADOO platform, still my speed was on normal speed. This is kinda amazing, right?
That's what I am talking about! Those native applications are the real culprit eating those data storage and RAM which makes it slower than a turtle. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will really save the day and most of our mobile gadgets. More power to the YAPPADAPPADOO team!
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

I have a question here. I have instagram application but out of curiosity, i tried to open it in the web. Everything was fine in the web, work well, fast and good, but then, instagram itself suggests that i should use the installed application for better experience. I am wondering, who suggests me the use of application the Instagram apple application so i should patrionize their store applications?
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

I have a question here. I have instagram application but out of curiosity, i tried to open it in the web. Everything was fine in the web, work well, fast and good, but then, instagram itself suggests that i should use the installed application for better experience. I am wondering, who suggests me the use of application the Instagram apple application so i should patrionize their store applications?
I think so. You use your os browser so the browser itself will suggest you should use their own store application. Justified though, because if not what is the use that they exist in every device if they are not used, but people now are wise. Of course they will choose the one that is more cnvinient and good for them.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

Come to think of it. Are all installed mobile applications do not have these features? I think they dont because if they do i do not think Yappadappadoo will even have the idea of developing web applications if all the features they mentioned in PWA are also in installed applications. So there will be no need for us to think twice in this matter.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Come to think of it. Are all installed mobile applications do not have these features? I think they dont because if they do i do not think Yappadappadoo will even have the idea of developing web applications if all the features they mentioned in PWA are also in installed applications. So there will be no need for us to think twice in this matter.
If they brag about this feature, meaning it is absent in native applications. What is the use then of offering this project if everything they offer can also be found in native applications. On of these is linkable, I agree with it and they dont have it there, download-free too. This one also is not in native applications.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

If they brag about this feature, meaning it is absent in native applications. What is the use then of offering this project if everything they offer can also be found in native applications. On of these is linkable, I agree with it and they dont have it there, download-free too. This one also is not in native applications.
Safety is also very important. Since they use “https” according to their explanation, this secures the browsing, and if you are making online transactions through web and not in application, then it means you have a more secure transactions than that of  applications.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

Safety is also very important. Since they use “https” according to their explanation, this secures the browsing, and if you are making online transactions through web and not in application, then it means you have a more secure transactions than that of  applications.
Well, we all know that web is responsive and we dont need to close and open all the time. It just refreshes by itself so you are always in tuned. Unlike native applications if we want to refresh we need to scroll up and pull the page down to be refreshed.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.

I agree with you guys. Sometimes internet connection is the problem. But, with PWA apps you can work offline the apps. This one of the great thing about PWA. Expecting to change the usual things for the better.

totally awesome! the project is a great solution for this kind of a problem. Users of this application will never experience the internet connection problem since the yappadappadoo application still runs even when offline. thanks to it's PWA features.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.

Yes that's the advantage of yappadappadoo application between those two giant apps, the problem is that I think when those giant apps also switch to PWA, what will the yappadappadoo app does? because I'm sure those two giant apps will adapt to what is trendy.

You have a point that maybe those giant apps will switch to pwa if ever it is finished, but still the fact that it is still not yet finished, the pwa is continually modifying, so we should wait. Anyway blockchain technology is an advantage to especially if the users of this project are all exposed to blockchain technology since they already know how blockchain works they will switch to yappadappadoo for sure.

then how about those people who aren't exposed to the block chain technology? are they still able to use the project? even if the project is favorable to those who already knew how block chain work? because for sure majority of the people are not yet exposed to block chain even crypto.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

Yes that's the advantage of yappadappadoo application between those two giant apps, the problem is that I think when those giant apps also switch to PWA, what will the yappadappadoo app does? because I'm sure those two giant apps will adapt to what is trendy.

You have a point that maybe those giant apps will switch to pwa if ever it is finished, but still the fact that it is still not yet finished, the pwa is continually modifying, so we should wait. Anyway blockchain technology is an advantage to especially if the users of this project are all exposed to blockchain technology since they already know how blockchain works they will switch to yappadappadoo for sure.

then how about those people who aren't exposed to the block chain technology? are they still able to use the project? even if the project is favorable to those who already knew how block chain work? because for sure majority of the people are not yet exposed to block chain even crypto.

I'm pretty sure that the team are already aware about that, of course they'll put into consideration that not all people are exposed to the blockchain technology, and if they wishes to help people from trouble in regards with app store, surely they'll come up an idea which can be a solution to the problem you're speaking of.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

just sayin.

I'm pretty sure that the team are already aware about that, of course they'll put into consideration that not all people are exposed to the blockchain technology, and if they wishes to help people from trouble in regards with app store, surely they'll come up an idea which can be a solution to the problem you're speaking of.

yes of course you should have thought of that, it's true that majority of folks here in the planet are not yet aware of blockchain technology and cryptos, the yappadappadoo team probably created a solution to this problem though we don't know it since the project isn't running yet.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiyLF8gXsAIcJlB.jpg

true, also because some installed application doesn't run the way PWA is introduce so meaning to say they don't have these features, anyway if they have it in the first place then there would be no trouble in apps we are using.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably
choose natives ones rather than PWAs.

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Actually they are full of updates all the time which users hate badly, this problem is one that Yappadappadoo will give solutions because with PWA there will be no need for updates.

PWAs are the solution to the shortcomings of native applications itself. Applications that are more portable, faster, consume
less storage, and flexible are he things that people needs in their mobile devices. Yappadappadoo gave the people the applications
deserve.

Yes its true, and i don't know why native apps store don't want to invest little more to upgrade their platform and to give all its million users a wonderful features that will surely like by them... Why, i mean its not too late for them right!?

Yeah, seemed too late for us to have PWAs developed only this time when in fact it has been there before.But,  say for business reasons, creation of PWAs were suppressed by leading companies in apps industry coz it will harm their business.And one more reason was that  during those times, tools and technologies needed to support the perfect creation of PWAs were not yet ready. But thanks to Yappadappadoo for taking the challenge to provide apps users these PWAs that has features that are needed to cope up in todays fast-paced life.
Yes they're late and maybe they'll just adapt or imitate pwa features on their own apps store!? And for sure as of now they know what its happening in this industry, pwa is going to revs up the apps industry today...
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: