Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
lezarbby

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

Since this application is supported by PWA, and one of the features of PWA is being a multi-platform project which means it is usable in IOS, Androids and etc. Does this means that it can also be used in windows? Is there will be any compatibility issue with this multi-platform feature?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

Since this application is supported by PWA, and one of the features of PWA is being a multi-platform project which means it is usable in IOS, Androids and etc. Does this means that it can also be used in windows? Is there will be any compatibility issue with this multi-platform feature?

Absolutely! You can use the yappadaappadoo application in windows. I can't really tell if there will be a compatibility issue with this application. But if ever there will be any compatibility issue with this application, I think it won't be that big. And even if it will have a little compatibility issue it is still more advantageous than any other application stores.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

This is a great project! And I'm loving it! Because it is connected to the blockchain technology. Meaning to say if we purchase an app, we don't need to use our cards or provide our bank account numbers, we just simply pay it with tokens through the use of blockchain technology. This great project helps lot of people, especially those who are altcoin holders.
Yes Labad. Actually there is a lot of applications out there that i wanted to have but i cannot because i dont have a credit card to pay them. Sometimes i would download applications and the service is incomplete and they will redirect me to upgrade to premium version of the application. It is sad but now, thanks to yappadappado, all i need is to buy some Flints token and pay them for any appication i want.

In purchasing an app in an App Store, blockchain paying  system is indeed easier than banking paying system, especially if you don't have a bank account number, unlike blockchain paying system all you have to do is to have some flint tokens in your wallet to pay for your application bill. This is much easier if the person that is about to purchase an app is already an altcoin holder.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

I wonder why do applications nowadays have to be updated every time? Most of the time i dont update them, i dont have time in updating applications manually and i also dont put them into an auto-update setting because i dont want my data to be eaten by updating but if i wont update them sometimes cant use them properly and when i update them, I dont really see changes, it seems to me that everything remains the same.

They are just installing the updated version which they say is a better one. When the developers find a bug or they want to enhance a certain application. They do this update. The new one cannot be differentiated from the old one because they do little revisions only. I have work with some programmers and they do this from time to time.

And to better wind down any cloud of confusion on application updates, please be reminded that though PWAs boast of a no-need-to-update feature, content related updates will still take place every now and then which will add up to the loading time of any PWA (though guaranteed to be much faster of course than a native app update).

Thus, we can say that updates will not be erased radically, rather, PWAs updates are not visible to us anymore nor we should ever learn that an update took place as we wait for the PWA to load.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

This is a great project! And I'm loving it! Because it is connected to the blockchain technology. Meaning to say if we purchase an app, we don't need to use our cards or provide our bank account numbers, we just simply pay it with tokens through the use of blockchain technology. This great project helps lot of people, especially those who are altcoin holders.

True indeed Labad. The Yappadappdoo platform will not even collect any single private information of its user.  As you mentioned the blockchain technology,  Yappa will take advantage of its attribute and will simply require blockchain IDs to perform any type of app and in-app payments.

Safe, fast & secured, among yYappadappadoo's prime offering on PWAs.
jackbit

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:38:24 AM

I wonder why do applications nowadays have to be updated every time? Most of the time i dont update them, i dont have time in updating applications manually and i also dont put them into an auto-update setting because i dont want my data to be eaten by updating but if i wont update them sometimes cant use them properly and when i update them, I dont really see changes, it seems to me that everything remains the same.

They are just installing the updated version which they say is a better one. When the developers find a bug or they want to enhance a certain application. They do this update. The new one cannot be differentiated from the old one because they do little revisions only. I have work with some programmers and they do this from time to time.

And to better wind down any cloud of confusion on application updates, please be reminded that though PWAs boast of a no-need-to-update feature, content related updates will still take place every now and then which will add up to the loading time of any PWA (though guaranteed to be much faster of course than a native app update).

Thus, we can say that updates will not be erased radically, rather, PWAs updates are not visible to us anymore nor we should ever learn that an update took place as we wait for the PWA to load.

Yes, application updates could not be removed so to say.

Updates will remain an integral part of PWAs too just as much as with native apps, though with PWAs, these are nearly unnoticeable just like the amount of space that PWAs will occupy on our devices.

And that is an advantage Yappadappadoo wanted to bring to us users.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:10:06 AM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

Who doesn't love a cinderella story? Where fate sides with you and lands you on a victorious quest just as much underdogs do.

Here's a good read from Yappadappadoo and why they consider themselves an underdog and why is it good.

Everyone loves the underdogs and also everyone has dreamed about changing the world with THEIR actions.

Read the entire article here: https://medium.com/@yappadappadoo/everyone-loves-the-underdogs-and-also-everyone-has-dreamed-about-changing-the-world-with-their-2899861d0eb4
elycoinz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

Who doesn't love a cinderella story? Where fate sides with you and lands you on a victorious quest just as much underdogs do.

Here's a good read from Yappadappadoo and why they consider themselves an underdog and why is it good.

Everyone loves the underdogs and also everyone has dreamed about changing the world with THEIR actions.

Read the entire article here: https://medium.com/@yappadappadoo/everyone-loves-the-underdogs-and-also-everyone-has-dreamed-about-changing-the-world-with-their-2899861d0eb4

Great invitation, so to say, from Yappadappadoo.

This is one underdog story worth watching out for. We don't see a David challenging a Goliath every day.

The good thing with Yappadappadoo, though the feat they wanted to conquer is far from easy, they packed their sling with the latest know-how about PWAs, looking at their updates and all, one can say their on top of their game.

Looking forward to see this underdog change the world for the better.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

Great invitation, so to say, from Yappadappadoo.

This is one underdog story worth watching out for. We don't see a David challenging a Goliath every day.

The good thing with Yappadappadoo, though the feat they wanted to conquer is far from easy, they packed their sling with the latest know-how about PWAs, looking at their updates and all, one can say their on top of their game.

Looking forward to see this underdog change the world for the better.

PWA really shows amazing results. I believe many platforms will start implementing PWA in their system since it's a lot better and it really shows positive results.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.
I think they should support all apps that wants to be part of them, native or PWA or native with PWA capabilities. More apps available in the system, more users.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

I think they should support all apps that wants to be part of them, native or PWA or native with PWA capabilities. More apps available in the system, more users.
So lite version of apps are simply implementing PWA to reduce space and are actually able to provide better and more engaging service. That's is why PWA versions are more likely to be successful compared to simple native apps.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

So lite version of apps are simply implementing PWA to reduce space and are actually able to provide better and more engaging service. That's is why PWA versions are more likely to be successful compared to simple native apps.
If they release the app store before releasing the suite, we can expect that the apps that would be available are currently exising apps available in other app stores.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
That's true there is no need to update but i think its not because of PWA feature, maybe because they using cloud based program? Im not really sure but PWA feature is to make application available when offline right!? And make it useful even without the internet, by PWA you can use the memory of your phone for your personal things and not for apps or you can have it at the same time...

This is right! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) feature really makes the application available even if it is offline. The application saved all of its memory on the cache and these data are just enough to make the whole application to function normally. The update is done to enhance the application but I think the enhancement occurs when it is really needed, but as for saved cache is concern, the application as I said earlier will function normally.
Yes that's correct PWA are using cloud based web technology for all of their applications, so when we use their apps is always updated unlike to apps store we have now in the market... And because of the reliability of yappadappadoo apps we can see that their project is really focus on changing the experience of many user's by giving them a enjoyable moment when they're using their phones and tablets...
I agree and it's great to see that yappadappadoo are up to the challenge of technology and  responds from the problems/needs from many user around the world... As we observe upgrades are not the answer to this problem, we need a concrete solution to end this "no ending updates" to our devices... And yappadappadoo sees PWA as a solution to this technology crisis and a key to revolutionize the application market...
Having apps that don't update means that the apps are already in the perfect state. That's what the updates are for, in order to constantly improve the apps' performance. They're already setting up the standards for those apps and I'm already looking forward to it.
Ah i see so it means all the apps from Google Play and Apple Store are not always in their perfect state because every single week they need to update and because they're something missing that need to fill , that's why yappadappadoo will use cloud based web technology so we don't need to fill the missing piece...

That is great! We don't have a problem with cloud-based web technology because there is an existing cloud-based storage that I know that they can use. Partnership with these two projects will be a great combination I think. YAPPADAPPADOO apps will really make a boom in the apps world!
Yes i guess so with all of the features and things that can give to us absolutely it will be boom in the apps world once they come out in the market, and by that time im sure the other apps store like Google Play and Apple Store will feel the presence made by yappadappadoo and they'll saw it (yappadappadoo) as another player in the apps world...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

Such great and amusing project. This kind of project is really helpful. Just imagine an app store that is versatile which you can use for both IOS and Android. I've seen it as a big help especially for those IOS user who can't really get the app they wanted. And also the payment transaction in purchasing an app is lot easier because it's connected to blockchain technology.
So its possible to use yappadappadoo apps to Android and IOS with no compatibility issues? Or maybe they'll have an agreement to each other so user's can use yappadappadoo application to their Android and IOS devices? I hope for the best result on this matter...

As we can see the Title of this Thread, "❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users" we will notice that it says "Multi-Platform Apps" which means that they will produce applications that can be use anywhere. This is the main goal of YAPPADAPPADOO. No hassle and no worries. We will just enjoy the fun and excitement it brings.
Im just thinking the side of Android and IOS, for example you are the developer or owner of this operating system will you allow to use your platforms by other parties or company? Just asking lol, but now i know they already finished with this matter and as the title of this platform it can be use to any operating system and im happy with the achievement of yappadappadoo as this stage...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Such great and amusing project. This kind of project is really helpful. Just imagine an app store that is versatile which you can use for both IOS and Android. I've seen it as a big help especially for those IOS user who can't really get the app they wanted. And also the payment transaction in purchasing an app is lot easier because it's connected to blockchain technology.
So its possible to use yappadappadoo apps to Android and IOS with no compatibility issues? Or maybe they'll have an agreement to each other so user's can use yappadappadoo application to their Android and IOS devices? I hope for the best result on this matter...

As we can see the Title of this Thread, "❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users" we will notice that it says "Multi-Platform Apps" which means that they will produce applications that can be use anywhere. This is the main goal of YAPPADAPPADOO. No hassle and no worries. We will just enjoy the fun and excitement it brings.
Im just thinking the side of Android and IOS, for example you are the developer or owner of this operating system will you allow to use your platforms by other parties or company? Just asking lol, but now i know they already finished with this matter and as the title of this platform it can be use to any operating system and im happy with the achievement of yappadappadoo as this stage...
Indeed that is already an achievement for yappadappadoo that their apps has a feature that it can use to any operating system like Android and IOS, windows etc... This step is huge for this kind of industry, i hope it will continue for the rest of their plans and to be successful as well...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create Progressive Web App (PWA) applications which will function based on the saved cache on a certain browser of a device. What if I accidentally or unintentionally cleared my cache? Will it erase all my saved applications as well as their contents? What are the precautionary measures for this untoward incident?
Then i guess you will need to connect to internet again to retrieve all the data that accidentally deleted or lost, and as they said they are using blockchain that have record on all the transactions and data from yappadappadoo to user... Maybe we can find it in there by using blockchain id, but i don't know if you need to use token again for you to retrieve all data that lost...
I think so, too.I guess this is where Blockchain Technology's use comes in relation to PWA. With the record of transactions the Blockchain Technology has, this will give solution for any untoward incident that may happen.

That is nice! I am really glad that I am on this forum. I have read and know a lot about this new technology. I am curious enough so I am also fond of researching things.  YAPPADAPPADOO project really rock! Imagine, I don't need to install then I have just to connect to the internet to retrieve everything that was lost. That's great indeed!
Yeah indeed, yappadappadoo with connection to blockchain technology is perfect combination i guess... Blockchain will serve as insurance or back up for all the data might loss to any applications from yappadappadoo... I think this is where the money goes, or this is what we've pay for...
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create Progressive Web App (PWA) applications which will function based on the saved cache on a certain browser of a device. What if I accidentally or unintentionally cleared my cache? Will it erase all my saved applications as well as their contents? What are the precautionary measures for this untoward incident?
Then i guess you will need to connect to internet again to retrieve all the data that accidentally deleted or lost, and as they said they are using blockchain that have record on all the transactions and data from yappadappadoo to user... Maybe we can find it in there by using blockchain id, but i don't know if you need to use token again for you to retrieve all data that lost...
I think so, too.I guess this is where Blockchain Technology's use comes in relation to PWA. With the record of transactions the Blockchain Technology has, this will give solution for any untoward incident that may happen.

That is nice! I am really glad that I am on this forum. I have read and know a lot about this new technology. I am curious enough so I am also fond of researching things.  YAPPADAPPADOO project really rock! Imagine, I don't need to install then I have just to connect to the internet to retrieve everything that was lost. That's great indeed!
Yeah indeed, yappadappadoo with connection to blockchain technology is perfect combination i guess... Blockchain will serve as insurance or back up for all the data might loss to any applications from yappadappadoo... I think this is where the money goes, or this is what we've pay for...
Correct, with this two powerful features using by yappadappadoo (PWA and blockchain) i think the money of user's/people who will buy this apps is worth it and they wouldn't have any regret after experiencing the ability of it... Look forward to have yappadappadoo apps as soon as they'll sell it in the market...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: