Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

wow very competitive project.
Challeging Google app and apple store made more curious about this project.
I can say team has done a great job this is a potential project.

i totally agree this project is ambitious and gives users lots of advantage such us
 to be able to use it offline it is a very good plus factor, also compatible in all platforms
   and no need for installation and updates normally this gives users hassle because of poor connections.
   I just hope they can deliver these features good enough to satisfy its users.

Yes, I am waiting for Yappadappadoo's delivery of such kind of new form of app technology, PWAs.This will really help users experience a better and more enjoyable online or offline experience.A lot of places still have problem with poor internet connections, this will make a big difference for users worldwide.
Indeed, many of us our waiting for this project to enter in application industry... To change and improve the quality of apps we we're having right now, with all the features that will gave us by this PWA im sure many of us will switch to yappadappadoo application when they started to launch this project...
johnleema

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

Until now, apps have been prisoners of their own separate ecosystems. Now the app world is making the long-awaited break for freedom.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

The blockchain works very well for yappadappadoo with independent, transparent and safety purposes, that's why data leaking is out of the question... And also blockchain can use for payment, smart contract and application review by using yappadappadoo token the FLINTS...
Yes FLINTS (FLI) tokens from yappadappadoo, is advantage to use cryptocurrency because is it available for everyone which makes it easy unlike to traditional payment methods that always hard to reach... And with blockchain it will eliminate the unfairly high commission charges from this establishment paying by both developer and user...
Yappadappadoo store is the first app store that have PWA features, and they connect it with blockchain technology that i think it will work very efficiently... Blockchain already prove a good track record, and PWA have early adopters like trivago, tinder, twitter as the result more user's are engage with their apps...

Yes, Blockchain is undoubtedly reliable,secured and transparent.This gives us the peace of mind knowing that we can always check on the blockchain's records for transactions made whether apps that we bought or something else. And PWA gives a relief for users when it comes to any device can be used, works even offline or in places with poor internet connection.

That is correct! We all know that Blockchain Technology works in wonders. Data security, Reliability, and Transparency are the good characteristics of this technology that is really applicable for YAPPADAPPADOO project. YAPPADAPPADOO applications should be very secured because some applications were dedicated for doing some transactions and some of the information is vulnerable nowadays due to hacking.
I guess blockchain technology will always applicable to any ico's project and always come up with the best result. The service giving by blockchain technology is a gift for the team and user's, its like blessing for the success of many businesses in crypto market...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

i totally agree this project is ambitious and gives users lots of advantage such us
 to be able to use it offline it is a very good plus factor, also compatible in all platforms
   and no need for installation and updates normally this gives users hassle because of poor connections.

Yes, I am waiting for Yappadappadoo's delivery of such kind of new form of app technology, PWAs.This will really help users experience a better and more enjoyable online or offline experience.A lot of places still have problem with poor internet connections, this will make a big difference for users worldwide.
Indeed, many of us our waiting for this project to enter in application industry... To change and improve the quality of apps we we're having right now, with all the features that will gave us by this PWA im sure many of us will switch to yappadappadoo application when they started to launch this project...
That's true, when this apps store are already out in the market many will be forced to change from native apps to yappadappadoo apps... And no doubt about it, they will experience the difference and the advantage of these applications like no other can...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

That's true, when this apps store are already out in the market many will be forced to change from native apps to yappadappadoo apps... And no doubt about it, they will experience the difference and the advantage of these applications like no other can...
So be it, id like to experience it too in my phone to know personally the things that this project can do... Im thinking with all the features and advantage of yappadappadoo, maybe their apps will cost more than the native apps we can buy right now!? Any idea how much Flints needed to buy apps from yappadappadoo?
joeljames23

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Hmmmm can be use offline? i wonder how you gonna be able to enjoy such app
normally apps with offline service gives limited access also , i hope this one is different.

its one of their planned lets see where its gonna be, that's why many of the community here became curious about this things. And look what happened many of them supported this project because of such a things that is impossible in the sight of others her. But lets wait and see until they finish their campaign.
I guess so because of the reliability and advancement that yappadappadoo may bring to many user's, this is most anticipated ICO right now i believe... Even though we don't know exactly how much it will cost to have this kind of application, but in return its all worth it for this wonderful technology...
Khayem

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Thats really a WOW! i also dont know what really is this PWA. But i like the the comfort that it could give to us users
i would also have it on my phone if ever.

Yes, you both are right! Here are the Key features of PWA:
-Multi-Platform: Independent of individual devices and operating systems.
-No download. No installation. No updates.
-Lightning fast.
-Clever enough to work offline.
-On average, less than 1% of the size of native apps.
Yappadappadoo is bringing us a new generation of applications, an innovation to make
things easier for us users compared to traditional form of apps that we are currently using
which has to be downloaded, installed,consuming our data storage of our devices.Really
something that we'd like to have on our phone.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

normally apps with offline service gives limited access also , i hope this one is different.

According to Yappadappadoo, Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript. So-called "Service
Workers" which provide optimized caching to guarantee the offline functionalities.Yes, this is diffferent in a way
that they are eliminating a feature previously restricted to native applications.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:09:56 PM

you have a point normally offline apps only gives limited version of the application.
but i believe trustlogic would change their concept about this idea of offline app.

i hope so. Have you seen their website?
its quite not appealing for me , comparing to google appstore its still far in terms of first impression.

Being online seems a necessity now and most of the apps used are practically online.
I think they won't really focus on the offline functions since it definitely would be limited.

I think otherwise,mushimushi.If they wouldn't be working much on offline functions,I guess,
they wouldn't have opted to include this having an offline feature.With PWA, they would be eliminating
current apps restrictions for a better app experience of us users.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Reading the Yappadappadoo's Business Model, I am so surprised of the gigantic market potential  of 4.5 billion customers
that they can address, participating in monetizing Apps & App-Content with half the rate of Big players in the industry.
Wow! What a revenue they can generate from this project!

DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 04:08:47 PM by DonChester

I strongly agree with you guys. YAPPADAPPADOO project will be the turning point of the application industry for the better. Native apps will shift to Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and the existing PWA will use Blockchain Technology via YAPPADAPPADOO project. This will surely a good thing for both users and application developers because the advancement of applications means a better platform and more opportunities to grow.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:19:01 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 06:28:50 PM by BuzzerBeater

https://love2dev.com/img/app-store-ios-11-2-1240x644.jpg

Apple Encouraging Progressive Web Apps By Rejecting iOS 📱 Apps
Apple is aggressively dumping apps from the iOS App Store because they use app generation or template based services. They are citing section 4.2.6 of their App Store review guidelines.

"4.2.6 Apps created from a commercialized template or app generation service will be rejected."

It seems that Apple company is making revolutionary cleaning in the their apps store. They probably want to improve their services. It’s good. Change is always good and i bet one of the reasons why Nokia didn't make it to the end is because they didnt embrace change from the beginning.

This will only prove that there is really something on Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that Apple cannot deny. I admire YAPPADAPPADOO team who have given PWA a chance eventhough the giants rejected it at first. Now that Apple do their first move, I think YAPPADAPPADOO team will definitely make their move too. I am not worried because Blockchain Technology is on our side. That will make a huge difference between their system and YAPPADAPPADOOs.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 06:31:41 PM by cryp24x

Reading the Yappadappadoo's Business Model, I am so surprised of the gigantic market potential  of 4.5 billion customers
that they can address, participating in monetizing Apps & App-Content with half the rate of Big players in the industry.
Wow! What a revenue they can generate from this project!

Oh, that was really something! I thought that this will only improve the way we use applications. But seeing your statement will definitely change how the applications industry will boom on the market. Technological advancement really makes real money. We should not take for granted that they are helping those 4.5 billion customers on how they will definitely enjoy the best deals from the latest applications using Progressive Web App (PWA) with Blockchain Technology to ensure the reliability and security of the system.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

you have a point normally offline apps only gives limited version of the application.
but i believe trustlogic would change their concept about this idea of offline app.

its quite not appealing for me , comparing to google appstore its still far in terms of first impression.

Being online seems a necessity now and most of the apps used are practically online.
I think they won't really focus on the offline functions since it definitely would be limited.

I think otherwise,mushimushi.If they wouldn't be working much on offline functions,I guess,
they wouldn't have opted to include this having an offline feature.With PWA, they would be eliminating

They will not focus on offline apps but they will definitely produce apps that can be used offline. But is it really true that more of the application now is already online? As I have observed, many applications used especially games are often offline because not everybody has available internet access all the time.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 06:37:36 PM by FacingTheGiants

They will not focus on offline apps but they will definitely produce apps that can be used offline. But is it really true that more of the application now is already online? As I have observed, many applications used especially games are often offline because not everybody has available internet access all the time.
I agree. Not all people really have internet access all the time. Though almost are connected to the internet nowadays, I think the number of users offline is far greater than of online users so YAPPADAPPADOO team should make a study first before they creating plenty of applications.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 06:41:18 PM by XtraRolePlayer

According to Yappadappadoo, Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript. So-called "Service
Workers" which provide optimized caching to guarantee the offline functionalities.Yes, this is diffferent in a way
that they are eliminating a feature previously restricted to native applications.

Some will seem to disagree with this but offline applications are not really that offline (always disconnected to the internet). These are applications that are used online but there are data that are saved thru cached to make it faster. The web application will definitely boot quickly and show the needed saved data instantly even the internet connection is poor or literally offline. Yappadappadoo team made this idea possible thru Progressive Web App (PWA).
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

Here are some of the applications using PWA around Yappadappadoo platform

This is exactly i think how it going to look with Yappadappadoo. You can take a look and familiarize your self if you these applications in the picture above.
It means the applications are ready to use within the web. No need to download them. Or you have to open them in Yappadappadoo application store and use them from there. Thanks for posting this info Loveydovey04. At least we are having an idea how PWA looks like.
Wow! Thanks for the info Loveydovey04! It means they already have these prepared even if their platform is not yet ready? It only proves that they are moving forward with the project and not sleeping. This is one proof also of the project’s authenticity. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

https://love2dev.com/img/app-store-ios-11-2-1240x644.jpg

Apple Encouraging Progressive Web Apps By Rejecting iOS 📱 Apps
Apple is aggressively dumping apps from the iOS App Store because they use app generation or template based services. They are citing section 4.2.6 of their App Store review guidelines.

"4.2.6 Apps created from a commercialized template or app generation service will be rejected."

It seems that Apple company is making revolutionary cleaning in the their apps store. They probably want to improve their services. It’s good. Change is always good and i bet one of the reasons why Nokia didn't make it to the end is because they didnt embrace change from the beginning.
Lol! Thanks for the info bitbitchy! I can sense that Apple doesnt want to be left behind. You are right, I also read about Nokia somewhere, it says that they didnt want change so other companies like Samsung and Apple, Sony and Lg took the risk of embracing change and they made it. They are now ruling the market. I really feel sorry for Nokia but, nevertheless they are starting to get up again by this time.
Yes. I agree with you in this. People who are afraid of change are not growing. They remain stagnant and never get the opportunity to move forward. Yappadappado made the right choice of starting a more better market of applications. One day mobile users will no longer be dependent on these giant applications stores around.
SharonHa

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

Hey!
It is really good idea.
Informed website, absorbing business!
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.
I was wondering here. Will Yappadappadoo really make theirs different from the leading apps stores offer right now or will also be the same? I believe Apple store will not want to be matched by small beginners like Yappadappadoo. They will for sure see to it that what they have to offer is the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: