Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30559 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

Native mobile applications are indeed dying? Lets take a look at this article below in what they are saying about the future of mobile applications.

“Just a few years ago, having a mobile app seemed like a strong mobile strategy; users actively downloaded and used mobile apps. But things have quickly changed: today users are less attracted to the idea of downloading a new app. As a result, many product designers have started asking the question: is the mobile app marketing dying?”

In this article, we’ll address this question and share a few ideas on the future of this market.

https://theblog.adobe.com/death-standalone-app-comes-next/

Thanks for sharing this,Shikaina.It's good to know that mobile app isn't really dying but evolving and
maturing instead. And finding new techniques by designers and developers is what they are constantly trying
to help them engage users.That is why, rather than creating new space for users,providing services to them in
the environment that they're in is reasonable.

This is quite interesting. I have found a video on the blog and it's really informative. The video tackles about how Progressive Web Apps (PWA) was being created and how they will design it and it is really like the native applications but it is running using a URL or Web.

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmE_jpnYXFo&feature=youtu.be&t=96

You are correct! This is really a great video.  I imagine how this will be very exciting to do some apps and you will really hard time to distinguish the difference between the native apps and Progressive Web Apps (PWA). YAPPADAPPADOO really did a good job on choosing PWA on their platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

Flipboard’s PWA caching feature helps you create stores of responses keyed by a request that helps achieve resiliency.
yappadappadoo.com 
Get Tokens NOW: yappadappadoo.io

Another application has upgraded to PWA again. See there are more and more companies shifting to PWA. As their explanations said, using PWA increases users, time spent and revenue to the company so it is clear why they are shifting to a more better applications.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DihPXaUXkAAygDo.jpg

Flipboard’s PWA caching feature helps you create stores of responses keyed by a request that helps achieve resiliency.
yappadappadoo.com 
Get Tokens NOW: yappadappadoo.io

Another application has upgraded to PWA again. See there are more and more companies shifting to PWA. As their explanations said, using PWA increases users, time spent and revenue to the company so it is clear why they are shifting to a more better applications.
Ya sure. Even if it will be, if I’m going to develop an application i will develop a more useful one, the one that will bring more advantages to its users and to me. I will not develop junks and outdated type of service. The world is really moving forward and together with this, bringing more profitability to everyone.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.
Ya one of the advantages of web applications is it consumes less data, less memory, and more faster than regular phone applications. And what i like here is since it is in the web it is linkable and also shareable. Before i had a hard time finding ways in how to link my facebook and twitter account.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably
choose natives ones rather than PWAs.

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Actually they are full of updates all the time which users hate badly, this problem is one that Yappadappadoo will give solutions because with PWA there will be no need for updates.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Actually they are full of updates all the time which users hate badly, this problem is one that Yappadappadoo will give solutions because with PWA there will be no need for updates.
I agree with you lionheart78. This iw what most od us hate, the updates. Sometimes your phone will not function normally, i mean the applications until you uodate them. I hate it too. Sometime the applications just close automatically and you cant use them. That is the problem with updates. Not anymore with PWA.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:51:11 AM

This project has higher chances to succeed due to its functions and feasibility. PWA is hype today… Every developer is doing their best to finally developed it as soon as possible. And Yappa platform will challenge the big guys such as Apple and Google.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

This project has higher chances to succeed due to its functions and feasibility. PWA is hype today… Every developer is doing their best to finally developed it as soon as possible. And Yappa platform will challenge the big guys such as Apple and Google.

The team of developers of Yappadappadoo should brought some updates on their project. May be they can show some video clips or any update on how the things are going inside the development of the project. Investors want to see that.
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

One of the main reasons why PWA applications are not out in the market is due to commercial reasons. Those big companies wants to control the world market. PWA have been developed already with some glitches, but only if there is one who wants to challenge them, it is Yappadappadoo Store.
jordan_23

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:51 AM

I agree with you guys. Sometimes internet connection is the problem. But, with PWA apps you can work offline the apps. This one of the great thing about PWA. Expecting to change the usual things for the better.
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

Apart from the use of cryptocurrency to facilitate micro payment on your platform, I really want to know why the YAPPADAPPADOO app store needs to be brought to the blockchain. Centralized app stores like Google Play Store and Apple's app store have been successful with their model. So what are you going to do differently?
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Yappadappadoo has acknowledged the issues on speed and availability  of apps and in response to that,
Progressive Web Applications are being pursued. Though the internet connection is a big factor in
terms of speed, PWAs accessibility and availability, even offline, is what makes it great.The struggles
of native apps users will soon be addressed, including that of consumption of data storage in mobile devices.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

I agree with you lionheart78. This iw what most od us hate, the updates. Sometimes your phone will not function normally, i mean the applications until you uodate them. I hate it too. Sometime the applications just close automatically and you cant use them. That is the problem with updates. Not anymore with PWA.
Yes, Yappadappadoo has this updates woes addressed with their Progressive Web Applications. Those times when
you need your mobile device urgently or in the middle of doing something really important but due to app
updates, you can't do anything which gets distressful.To wait until updates is done, that's all you could
do.But with PWAs' No Updates feature, woes such as this is being eliminated.

Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

The team of developers of Yappadappadoo should brought some updates on their project. May be they can show some video clips or any update on how the things are going inside the development of the project. Investors want to see that.

Yes, they should. Updates from Yappadappadoo is being look forward to by apps users and even app developers.
Now that Progressive Web Applications is making a sound in apps industry, Yappadappadoo should make time for updates for it to be continuously followed on. And give those who are interested in this project, a sense of guarantee that there is really something to look forward to.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

One of the main reasons why PWA applications are not out in the market is due to commercial reasons. Those big companies wants to control the world market. PWA have been developed already with some glitches, but only if there is one who wants to challenge them, it is Yappadappadoo Store.
Yes, I believe so. If those big apps companies controlled the creation of PWAs before, not anymore. Yappadappadoo has taken the
challenge to create PWAs, for sure, eliminating this time the glitches to the best that they can for a well-performing PWAs. For this Yappadappadoo project-having PWAs exceptional features and joined-up with Blockchain Technology, they deserve the support of apps users who would want to experience these revolutionized apps.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Yes, I believe so. If those big apps companies controlled the creation of PWAs before, not anymore. Yappadappadoo has taken the
challenge to create PWAs, for sure, eliminating this time the glitches to the best that they can for a well-performing PWAs. For this Yappadappadoo project-having PWAs exceptional features and joined-up with Blockchain Technology, they deserve the support of apps users who would want to experience these revolutionized apps.
I agree with your statement! No one can control now the spread of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) because it is now implemented to some of the big companies which have known applications. I think YAPPADAPPADOO will make its way to continuously produce quality applications made from PWA technology.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:59:39 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 04:14:51 PM by FacingTheGiants

Here are the traits that best describe the Progressive Web Apps (PWA).

I believe that these traits also describes the advantages of PWA and the benefits that we will get from this technology. I am quite sure that investors will really support this project because this will be a sure win for them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dis7VVUWAAAln_C.jpg

Reference:
https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1020974988495654912
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Here are the traits that best describe the Progressive Web Apps (PWA).

I believe that these traits also describes the advantages of PWA and the benefits that we will get from this technology. I am quite sure that investors will really support this project because this will be a sure win for them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dis7VVUWAAAln_C.jpg

Reference:
https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1020974988495654912

Thank you for sharing this very important information. I am really glad that YAPPADAPPADOO team came up with this. This is really helpful for those people that hardly understand how Progressive Web Apps (PWA) works and what are the advantages of using them compared to native applications.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: