Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30559 times)
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 05:29:15 PM by FacingTheGiants

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.
Yes it have instructions how to know and be familiar with the crypto but still need someone to teach new user personally for them to understand it easier and clearly, because this is not just a simple thing there's money involve here for every transaction and one little mistake can result to a big problem for the user...

So where will we get those instructions from? We need to be knowledgable in terms of the cyptocurrency because we
advocate Yappadappadoo. People will be more convinced and assured if they would be lectured on how those things work.

Much better to ask someone who have knowledge about cryptocurrency than read instructions from any where, for sure we know someone who can help us regarding this matter...
Yes it's possible, coz there's someone that know all about crypto that much, but also yappadappadoo have the necessary information and instructions of how will user will familiarize the use of their platform and cryptocurrency at the same time...

I think we have to be very open on this. YAPPADAPPADOO platform should be a user-friendly platform which I think that it is. Have you seen a manual or set of instructions using Facebook? But why millions of people use it without so much hassle? Even a child can use facebook. This is because they have designed Facebook application to be very user-friendly. YAPPADAPPADOO team I think will do the same. So what is the commotion all about? ?
I totally agree with this. The platform itself is so simple and the controls should also be simple. What our real concern is that we can use the applications easier and more accurate. Being user-friendly application is not all about the complexity of the platform but simplicity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:44:43 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 06:06:59 PM by BuzzerBeater

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?
Well, based on their beta version that they’ve shown us, they have their own application store when you open their website address in whatever browser, so I think from whichever browser you would open Yappadappadoo applications there also you will use them.
I think we will have our own platform for our own apps when we buy some of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Or we can buy these applications and it will create a shortcut icon on our mobile devices desktop. So it will be easy for us to use it like our native applications.
This is an interesting point for me. If Yappadappadoo applications are available in any browser, access to it
won't be a problem. But when purchase of app is being made, I think that we'd have shortcut icon on our
devices for easy access, like a native app.Only that it won't consume our data storage. Just what I think it would be...
I think a shortcut icon will do. It is possible because we can produce a shortcut link using the browser. The shortcut link will call the application to be used. That way it is easier to find the right application just like the native application. I believe YAPPADAPPADOO team can do that.

I think the mobile phone will look like this.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*wq27yXLJXech-_di_qc6YQ.png

There will be a shortcut icon that will surely help the user to access the application. YAPPADAPPADOO team will surely take their time to make this platform a very simple yet functional one.

Reference of Picture:
https://medium.com/@firt/android-oreo-takes-a-bite-out-of-progressive-web-apps-30b7e854648f
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?
Well, based on their beta version that they’ve shown us, they have their own application store when you open their website address in whatever browser, so I think from whichever browser you would open Yappadappadoo applications there also you will use them.
I think we will have our own platform for our own apps when we buy some of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Or we can buy these applications and it will create a shortcut icon on our mobile devices desktop. So it will be easy for us to use it like our native applications.
This is an interesting point for me. If Yappadappadoo applications are available in any browser, access to it
won't be a problem. But when purchase of app is being made, I think that we'd have shortcut icon on our
devices for easy access, like a native app.Only that it won't consume our data storage. Just what I think it would be...
I think a shortcut icon will do. It is possible because we can produce a shortcut link using the browser. The shortcut link will call the application to be used. That way it is easier to find the right application just like the native application. I believe YAPPADAPPADOO team can do that.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*wq27yXLJXech-_di_qc6YQ.png

There will be a shortcut icon that will surely help the user to access the application. YAPPADAPPADOO team will surely take their time to make this platform a very simple yet functional one.

Reference of Picture:
https://medium.com/@firt/android-oreo-takes-a-bite-out-of-progressive-web-apps-30b7e854648f
This is very nice! I think the user will not make a bigger adjustment on using the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. There are already on the home screen and ready to launch. By that time since it was so easy to use, the applications platform I think will be very user-friendly.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

Reference of Picture:
This is very nice! I think the user will not make a bigger adjustment on using the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. There are already on the home screen and ready to launch. By that time since it was so easy to use, the applications platform I think will be very user-friendly.
Spot the differences from native mobile applications. Im sure no one can tell they are web applications. One has to try in order to se the difference. Wow! They’ve taken time to make these applications look so nice and neat.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
Yes, I agree!We must be grateful for these native apps that we have, they are serving well with the best of their capabilities.It is because of their limits that app developers look for means to come-up with better one.And as technology progresses , things like PWAs are being found and developed,with features far better than what is available.
What can we do khayem? This is life, everything has to improve. Anything that does not improve for the better is dead. We need to move on to something better for the the betterment of our life too. This way these leading apps stores will also look for a ways to have a better service they could offer so they can also catch more users.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
Yes, I agree!We must be grateful for these native apps that we have, they are serving well with the best of their capabilities.It is because of their limits that app developers look for means to come-up with better one.And as technology progresses , things like PWAs are being found and developed,with features far better than what is available.
What can we do khayem? This is life, everything has to improve. Anything that does not improve for the better is dead. We need to move on to something better for the the betterment of our life too. This way these leading apps stores will also look for a ways to have a better service they could offer so they can also catch more users.
People are more wise and practical now. They will for sure choose what makes them save and what is easy for them to use. Who would want to buy additional phone memory so you can install applications you want if they can find them in a click in the web with out the need to download them? Simple right?
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Wow! This is amazing! Now they’ve magnified here the features of PWA here. It seems they have a lot to say about the advantages of PWA. I hope all these are true. Promising applications.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

Wow! This is amazing! Now they’ve magnified here the features of PWA here. It seems they have a lot to say about the advantages of PWA. I hope all these are true. Promising applications.
Amazing features. And if we are going to compare them to native mobile applications, I wonder which and which features Apple and Android stores are going to say. I believe there are still good characteristics left in native applications.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

Amazing features. And if we are going to compare them to native mobile applications, I wonder which and which features Apple and Android stores are going to say. I believe there are still good characteristics left in native applications.
I like all these characteristics above. In any way the native applications do not have these features. Thanks to Yappadappadoo for this new innovations. These are all pro-users. They carefully thought about what could benefit their users.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.

I strongly agree with your statement. Social media is a powerful tool to spread the news about Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and YAPPADAPPADOO project. There are millions of people who are interconnected through social media, sharing of posts and retweeting tweets will really reach those people who are not aware of Blockchain Technology and the projects about it.
You are definitely right. Social Media really have a great role in spreading the great news about the YAPPADAPPADOO project and the wonders of Progressive Web Applications (PWA). It also boosts the awareness of the people about Blockchain Technology and all its features.

Yes that's one good and effective way to boost the popularity of the project. Social media is indeed influential, imagine if we promote or endorse this project to our friends and relatives from social media, the project indeed will be popular and more people will support this.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Lol!  Cheesy
Yes that's true, even though those turtle apps you are saying brought us problem, still they help though in an annoying way, lol.
We should be thankful to them because if they don't existed maybe there will be no groups who can came up with this idea of PWA.
I agree and maybe that's the purpose of native apps to bring another company that will stand up for a change and that is yappadappadoo project, now i believe in saying that everything happens for a reason...

Yes, so thank you native apps, if it wasn't because of you there will be no yappadappadoo project that will exist.
I'm so glad that there are lots of progress in this project hope it'll continue.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.

I strongly agree with your statement. Social media is a powerful tool to spread the news about Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and YAPPADAPPADOO project. There are millions of people who are interconnected through social media, sharing of posts and retweeting tweets will really reach those people who are not aware of Blockchain Technology and the projects about it.
You are definitely right. Social Media really have a great role in spreading the great news about the YAPPADAPPADOO project and the wonders of Progressive Web Applications (PWA). It also boosts the awareness of the people about Blockchain Technology and all its features.

Yes that's one good and effective way to boost the popularity of the project. Social media is indeed influential, imagine if we promote or endorse this project to our friends and relatives from social media, the project indeed will be popular and more people will support this.

Yes that's right pal, social media is one good way to endorse the yappadappadoo project, and if that happen we must explain them how yappadappadoo app helps them save more of their data and storage. Maybe lot of people will use or will switch to the application instead of using those app that cost too much of their storage.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

just sayin.

Yes that's right pal, social media is one good way to endorse the yappadappadoo project, and if that happen we must explain them how yappadappadoo app helps them save more of their data and storage. Maybe lot of people will use or will switch to the application instead of using those app that cost too much of their storage.

Yes, and also imagine if the person we invited to use the app will also invite other person that will be lot of users. The project will surely become successful and popular.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:00 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

Yeah right, goodbye Apple apps. Opps taking note that if Apple will let its product  be compatible with PWA. You know that business is business. Consumers are consumers.

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

just sayin.

For sure it will take time to beat the one on the top because they already establish long time ago, they also proved some features of their applications but not all of us want that kind of apps... And that's the reason why users want something else, a reason that native apps today will be dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.
Yes it have instructions how to know and be familiar with the crypto but still need someone to teach new user personally for them to understand it easier and clearly, because this is not just a simple thing there's money involve here for every transaction and one little mistake can result to a big problem for the user...

So where will we get those instructions from? We need to be knowledgable in terms of the cyptocurrency because we
advocate Yappadappadoo. People will be more convinced and assured if they would be lectured on how those things work.

Much better to ask someone who have knowledge about cryptocurrency than read instructions from any where, for sure we know someone who can help us regarding this matter...
Yes it's possible, coz there's someone that know all about crypto that much, but also yappadappadoo have the necessary information and instructions of how will user will familiarize the use of their platform and cryptocurrency at the same time...

I think we have to be very open on this. YAPPADAPPADOO platform should be a user-friendly platform which I think that it is. Have you seen a manual or set of instructions using Facebook? But why millions of people use it without so much hassle? Even a child can use facebook. This is because they have designed Facebook application to be very user-friendly. YAPPADAPPADOO team I think will do the same. So what is the commotion all about? ?
I totally agree with this. The platform itself is so simple and the controls should also be simple. What our real concern is that we can use the applications easier and more accurate. Being user-friendly application is not all about the complexity of the platform but simplicity.
Yes millions are using facebook application without hassle, yes that's true and even a child are able to use it because facebook doesn't need to have cryptocurrency for every user, no transactions need to be made that's why no need for manual right!? So why is there commotion happening here, lol...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

just sayin.

For sure it will take time to beat the one on the top because they already establish long time ago, they also proved some features of their applications but not all of us want that kind of apps... And that's the reason why users want something else, a reason that native apps today will be dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future...

I like that words from you, "dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future " but future is too long man isn't it? As they forecasted only by year 2020 fifty percent of users today will switch to yappadappadoo apps, this is not impossible to achieve and they have right to say that...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

just sayin.

I like that words from you, "dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future " but future is too long man isn't it? As they forecasted only by year 2020 fifty percent of users today will switch to yappadappadoo apps, this is not impossible to achieve and they have right to say that...
Yes they have all the reasons to say that, with all of the features of their applications maybe not only 50% will turn to them by that time... So we better to support them now, buy their tokens and avail your profits soon...
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: