Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.

Nevertheless, Progressive Web Applications does solve a lot of issues regarding native applications. Thanks to Yappadappadoo,
people will experience the better, faster and stronger version of applications. The application industry took another
step towards the evolution of technology.
And i believe this is one of the purposes of yappadappadoo, to solve this problem in data consumption. With web applications, you wont need fast internet since web browsing does not consume much of your data and can even work off line.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:49:59 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:38:20 PM by BuzzerBeater

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

The problems in terms of speed and availability will not be the only problems that PWAs are going to solve. By going
multi-platform, it gives the users a sense of using applications that goes from one OS to another. Breaking the barriers
between android, iOS and other operating systems.
No doubt about this one. The goal of the project is to make applications that are multi-platform. And I think they have achieved this one by creating applications that work in Android, iOS and other operating systems. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Diz6sz4XkAEdWj6.jpg
It is on FIRE! Talk of the town, very popular and beneficial. Thanks to Yappadappadoo for bringing up and cultivating this idea. Now user will no longer need to be dependent on their mobile application stores that requires update all the time.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:16:28 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:44:09 PM by XtraRolePlayer

It is on FIRE! Talk of the town, very popular and beneficial. Thanks to Yappadappadoo for bringing up and cultivating this idea. Now user will no longer need to be dependent on their mobile application stores that requires update all the time.
Yes, it is! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is sizzling hot now. More and more people are curious about this technology and more and more people want to know how it works. This amazing technology was improved by  YAPPADAPPADOO team when it was combined with Blockchain Technology which is great in giving security.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:54:20 PM by Gracechen17

The problems in terms of speed and availability will not be the only problems that PWAs are going to solve. By going
multi-platform, it gives the users a sense of using applications that goes from one OS to another. Breaking the barriers
No doubt about this one. The goal of the project is to make applications that are multi-platform. And I think they have achieved this one by creating applications that work in Android, iOS and other operating systems. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

You are right but, anyway, applications from different stores have the same features simply because they have common developers but you are right there are applications in one store that are not available in other stores. Like i can have a specific application from androind but when i search for it in apple it is not available.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

I strongly agree with you. Creating these all in one multi-platform application will simply break the barrier among mobile phone users which makes the prices of the gadgets more expensive and cheap. I think this is the reason why application giant stores don't want to use Progressive Web Apps (PWA) even it was proven amazing.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 08:31:00 PM by DonChester

Yes, it is! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is sizzling hot now. More and more people are curious about this technology and more and more people want to know how it works. This amazing technology was improved by  YAPPADAPPADOO team when it was combined with Blockchain Technology which is great in giving security.
This is very nice! I think YAPPADAPPADOO project is really amazing and the applications it offers are amazing too. This is really hot items right now. New and Fresh. Worth to try! I believe investors are fond of projects like this. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

I strongly agree with you. Creating these all in one multi-platform application will simply break the barrier among mobile phone users which makes the prices of the gadgets more expensive and cheap. I think this is the reason why application giant stores don't want to use Progressive Web Apps (PWA) even it was proven amazing.
You are right BitDane! I have thought also about that. The reason why Application Giant Stores are planning to create PWA is that they have to cope up before  YAPPADAPPADOO eats them up. If they don't go with the trend. They will be left behind.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.

I agree with you guys. Sometimes internet connection is the problem. But, with PWA apps you can work offline the apps. This one of the great thing about PWA. Expecting to change the usual things for the better.
You are definitely right. But these offline functions are applicable only to those applications that can be used offline. The good thing is that it has also an effect on the application for slow internet connection. Because of this offline function, the application does not need to access the whole data from the internet, the saved data/cache will make the application functions well even to the slowest internet connection.
Ya right. It will not suck up all your phone data. Honestly speaking, there are applications that consume too much data. You can check them in you phone’s settings and you will see which applications eat up your data faster and bigger.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1153

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

I agree with you guys. Sometimes internet connection is the problem. But, with PWA apps you can work offline the apps. This one of the great thing about PWA. Expecting to change the usual things for the better.
You are definitely right. But these offline functions are applicable only to those applications that can be used offline. The good thing is that it has also an effect on the application for slow internet connection. Because of this offline function, the application does not need to access the whole data from the internet, the saved data/cache will make the application functions well even to the slowest internet connection.
Ya right. It will not suck up all your phone data. Honestly speaking, there are applications that consume too much data. You can check them in you phone’s settings and you will see which applications eat up your data faster and bigger.
You are right, we can find it in the settings of our phone from the biggest to the smallest and from there you can also adjust which one you want to turn on to the internet and which one is not. In short you can control your applications and your data use but with Web applications you can be careless not to check these things.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

You are right, we can find it in the settings of our phone from the biggest to the smallest and from there you can also adjust which one you want to turn on to the internet and which one is not. In short you can control your applications and your data use but with Web applications you can be careless not to check these things.
I kniw this. The biggest data consumer among my mobile applications is Facebook, then Skype but you can control. There are also applications that though you are not using them since they are on for data they also consume data in small amount but still, so if you dont need it you can just off the data for that application.
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

Today yappadappadoo will solve all the problems regarding in applications, i think every single problem of users has a unique solution from them... That's why it's easy to switch to yappadappadoo when you know about all the solution they will brought to us, we don't have to think twice...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

Today yappadappadoo will solve all the problems regarding in applications, i think every single problem of users has a unique solution from them... That's why it's easy to switch to yappadappadoo when you know about all the solution they will brought to us, we don't have to think twice...
Yes correct no need to think twice before leaving the native apps for yappadappadoo, and we need to be wiser this time... And another reason is we can share the apps from other user everytime, that things are not going to happen in native apps...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably
choose natives ones rather than PWAs.

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Actually they are full of updates all the time which users hate badly, this problem is one that Yappadappadoo will give solutions because with PWA there will be no need for updates.

PWAs are the solution to the shortcomings of native applications itself. Applications that are more portable, faster, consume
less storage, and flexible are he things that people needs in their mobile devices. Yappadappadoo gave the people the applications
deserve.

Yes its true, and i don't know why native apps store don't want to invest little more to upgrade their platform and to give all its million users a wonderful features that will surely like by them... Why, i mean its not too late for them right!?
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Actually they are full of updates all the time which users hate badly, this problem is one that Yappadappadoo will give solutions because with PWA there will be no need for updates.

PWAs are the solution to the shortcomings of native applications itself. Applications that are more portable, faster, consume
less storage, and flexible are he things that people needs in their mobile devices. Yappadappadoo gave the people the applications
deserve.

Yes its true, and i don't know why native apps store don't want to invest little more to upgrade their platform and to give all its million users a wonderful features that will surely like by them... Why, i mean its not too late for them right!?

Maybe you still believe in the things that native apps can do, but it seems they're short when it comes to new technology and idea unlike yappadappadoo can give... This is the real advantage of PWA from them, and its not the apps store are competing here i guess is the technology itself...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

Yes correct no need to think twice before leaving the native apps for yappadappadoo, and we need to be wiser this time... And another reason is we can share the apps from other user everytime, that things are not going to happen in native apps...
No it will not, that's for sure because it will cut the income of each apps store... And it seems like they don't want to give each other a little pleasure and thinking about their own interest...
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Yeah, really a good job for Yappadappadoo team!Hands down for this project!The flexibility of PWAs
makes it far more easier for users by breaking the barriers of OS.Accessibility of PWAs will be no sweat at all
,be it Android,iOS and other operating system.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

Yes, it is! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is sizzling hot now. More and more people are curious about this technology and more and more people want to know how it works. This amazing technology was improved by  YAPPADAPPADOO team when it was combined with Blockchain Technology which is great in giving security.
Definitely true!Progressive Web Apps(PWAs) has awakened the curiosity of app users of what is this thing all
about.How its gonna affect their app experiences personally?And with the upcoming Yappadappadoo Store, what's
in store for the users?These questions prompt the apps users to check on it.

Andycalum

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

I kniw this. The biggest data consumer among my mobile applications is Facebook, then Skype but you can control. There are also applications that though you are not using them since they are on for data they also consume data in small amount but still, so if you dont need it you can just off the data for that application.

But there are these apps that are built-in already with the mobile phone. Even they have no use to you,
they are neither be deleted nor uninstalled, cause it will affect the function of your mobile phone,which
consumes data storage. With PWAs,issues on data consumption is one of the great thing it resolves.

Andycalum

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 05:52:54 PM by Andycalum

deserve.

Yeah, seemed too late for us to have PWAs developed only this time when in fact it has been there before.But,  say for business reasons, creation of PWAs were suppressed by leading companies in apps industry coz it will harm their business.And one more reason was that  during those times, tools and technologies needed to support the perfect creation of PWAs were not yet ready. But thanks to Yappadappadoo for taking the challenge to provide apps users these PWAs that has features that are needed to cope up in todays fast-paced life.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: