Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE  (Read 248238 times)
socoban

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

IS this the coin has  feature???

What's the question?

Are people still talking about silly features?

Yeah, which features do you like?  It's a copy and paste job.

For crying outloud people, festures are not a competitive advantage in an open source industry.  Buy this coin for its name, community, developers, niche market, value play, etc.

This coin is awesome, I bought back all I could today. CASH hit 1000 satoshi. I will buy everything sub 1000 satoshi. I aksed BitJohn(Cryptsy employee) in chat, what does he think about CASH coin. He told, he likes this coin and he thinks it has nice future:) Now I do not have much free BTC, I invested them a lot last days.I own now 5-10% of all coins in 4 currencies. It was little bit expensive, but as soon as I pump some of them, I will have enough free BTC for CASH pump. Until then, you can help me to keep price in 1000-1500 period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:56:52 AM

What's the question?

For crying outloud people, festures are not a competitive advantage in an open source industry.  Buy this coin for its name, community, developers, niche market, value play, etc.

This coin is awesome, I bought back all I could today. CASH hit 1000 satoshi. I will buy everything sub 1000 satoshi. I aksed BitJohn(Cryptsy employee) in chat, what does he think about CASH coin. He told, he likes this coin and he thinks it has nice future:) Now I do not have much free BTC, I invested them a lot last days.I own now 5-10% of all coins in 4 currencies. It was little bit expensive, but as soon as I pump some of them, I will have enough free BTC for CASH pump. Until then, you can help me to keep price in 1000-1500 period.

Well, I won't chase the price to 1800 anymore.  I shouldn't have done that, it was a waste of money.

So how much CASH do you have right now?

Why hold 5-10-% of 4 different currencies when you could hold 1% of 20 different currencies and greatly up the odds you'll hit the one that goes up 100,000%.

I'm calling the kettle back here since I put 99% of all my BTC in iXcoin, but with IXC it's a very different and special story.

So how much CASH do you have right now, if i may ask?

Thanks!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
socoban

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:57:57 PM

What's the question?

Well, I won't chase the price to 1800 anymore.  I shouldn't have done that, it was a waste of money.

So how much CASH do you have right now?

Why hold 5-10-% of 4 different currencies when you could hold 1% of 20 different currencies and greatly up the odds you'll hit the one that goes up 100,000%.

I'm calling the kettle back here since I put 99% of all my BTC in iXcoin, but with IXC it's a very different and special story.

So how much CASH do you have right now, if i may ask?

Thanks!

Hello,

I do not have much CASH now, since I sold most during last 2 pumps. I own only 1 BTC worth at 1000 satoshi. I plan to buy more, but right now, I have invested all my BTC into older coins, much older than CASH. I own in 7 coins more than 1% and in 4 coin more than 5%. I plan to have 5% in CASH too, but until somone pumps my coins, I will not be able to do that.

You asked why I prefer to buy huge amounts of some coins, rather than 1% in each. I do prefer to chose good old coins pow/pos. All are heavily oversold, many are dead or dying. Some are beeing forked with new devs. My strategy is simple, old coins are not scams, they are on cryptsy because they were there from beginning. New coins will either need huge promotion, huge community or scam pump to enter cryptsy trading. It means new coins have to be expensive when they enter cryptsy. I think, when cryptsy introduce USD trading, it will be TOP Crypto exchange in the world. It will destroy btc-e.com, it will take market share from bitstamp and other exchanges. Cryptsy is in USA, regulated by USA goverment. When this happen, milions of noobs will come and they will buy anything, even flappy coin. Old coins are already mined a lot. Investors like me have bought all the coins and sucked it from the market. If you want to buy bigger amount of cheap coins, you have to increase the price a lot. When this happen, people will see big pump graph. People love growing graphs. They will buy more and more and more. They will pump price to 30-100x. Then will people like me start to sell. Those coins have now market cap 10-30000 USD, after they 100x it is still $1-3 mil only. We have seen such prices in november 2013, it will happen again.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:32:44 PM

Socoban,

That's exactly my thinking.  I'm seeing what I call the Bitcoin Tsunami Effect again leaving extra cheap coin to be bought.  And yes, most are older, established coins.  People are focused on new pumped coins.  Eventually they'll see the value in coins selling for 1/10 of 1 penny.  Going to just 1 penny is 10 fold.  Going to 10 cents is 100 fold.

Massive money to be made buying these oversold coins.

I'm now at nearly 5% CASH.  Too cheap to pass up.  But I'm done, got too carried away.  Haha!

Good luck!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:50:12 PM

How many big CASH holders do we have here?

The original dev is obviously just another careless flake who does not care for the future of this coin.  This is an open source project which means we can take it over right now.

Who wants to band together and take this coin over?  At the very least we can give it some stable representation which should easily take the price up 10-fold.

CASH has a good name and some unique advantages.

I say we kick the flaky dev out [permanently] and take this coin over ASAP.  

It wouldn't take much to take this coin up 10-fold from here, but it will NOT happen as long as there's a dev running this coin into the ground cause he can't be bothered to show up for his own coin.

What say you?!?

nut0.1

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:09:41 AM

The original dev is obviously just another careless flake who does not care for the future of this coin.  This is an open source project which means we can take it over right now.

Who wants to band together and take this coin over?  At the very least we can give it some stable representation which should easily take the price up 10-fold.

It wouldn't take much to take this coin up 10-fold from here, but it will NOT happen as long as there's a dev running this coin into the ground cause he can't be bothered to show up for his own coin.

What say you?!?

I am with you lets have a community take over, Dev is doing nothing AGAIN you have my full support

‘There are none so blind as those who will not see
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:57:25 AM

What say you?!?

I am with you lets have a community take over, Dev is doing nothing AGAIN you have my full support

Ok, that's one vote.

Who else.

And we'll need some large holders since I presume the dev has a big CASH stash to fight us with.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:01:25 AM

I hope you are correct in thats its major under valued.
I was one of the early miners and bought up big when the price was 10 times higher than it is now, hopefully it will go back up, but not holding my breath.
Interestingly I saw one of your purchases clear out everything up to 1800, I then watched as in a matter of seconds many purchase requests for lots of around 30 cash from just under the new high go in back down to around 1250, so I agree someone has a bot on it trying to keep the price low.

take it over someone, the original dev is useless.

The day he returned someone bought up over 200k of them in one huge spike. Then he vanished again so i have no idea what happened there. He came back all crazy for CASH then burned out after 5 mins.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:02:51 AM

I hope you are correct in thats its major under valued.
I was one of the early miners and bought up big when the price was 10 times higher than it is now, hopefully it will go back up, but not holding my breath.
Interestingly I saw one of your purchases clear out everything up to 1800, I then watched as in a matter of seconds many purchase requests for lots of around 30 cash from just under the new high go in back down to around 1250, so I agree someone has a bot on it trying to keep the price low.

So how many CASH do you have, if you don't mind sharing?

That's exactly what happened.  Immediately after i bought every order up to 1800, a dozen small, 30-ish coin orders popped up on the sell side, walking the price back down to 1200.

Within 10 minutes the price was walked back down so I hit it again all the way up to 1800 again.

I did this several times and each time I cleared out all the orders and each time a bot placed small orders with the clear intent to walk it back down.  I saw this professional trading tactic on iXcoin all last year and this year so it's a good sign.

If it were not for that bot, the price would have stayed much higher and maybe moved upwards.

So this tells me that someone is actively accumulating cash.  A lot of it.  i bought over 150,000 CASH in just 2 days with only 2 Bitcoins.  Most likely it's the dev, that's why he's never here and that's why he needs to be kicked out.

If it's not the dev, then it could be other investors or perhaps big money.  I know for a fact big money has been accumulating various alts, and not just Bitcoin.  

This next boom (this summer) should be much bigger and much more prolonged because now we have hundreds of millions spent on crypto coins and more than that on the crypto infrastructure.  So these Wall Street guys will use the media and their Analysts to start pumping Bitcoin and also alt coins.

Find the right alt coins and you can make $1 million from $1,000.   No joke, a few coins so far have already done that and we're just getting started.  CASH and a few other coins are definitely cheap enough and interesting enough to hold that kind of potential.

Good luck!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:08:17 AM

I've got 2 votes so far to hi-jack this coin, proper-like.

Need more people more votes.

Don't be shy, it's your money.

Hint:  Accumulate all you can at these levels.  That's what the guy with the bot and the big money is doing.  Just follow the money and you'll do well.

tmuir12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:46:37 AM

My holding isn't that big.
It was up around 7000, but now its down to around 5000.
I'm all for someone taking over from the Dev who I'm sure still watching this thread as the checkpoint server is still maintained.
When we had a working block explorer I checked the donation address for bonties on page one and although I don't remember them ever been paid out the money did shift out of that address and I followed it and even back then I could see cash accumulating in one address, so I'm pretty sure Dev is stockpiling Cash to make another apperence hoping to drive the price up and then Cash out of Cash and make a big profit.

I like this coin, but without an active Dev its going to stay in the back waters.

FeatherCoin - 6p4gdv9S5YfHznfqxXmdMKEZyGbX9oyphe
socoban

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:44:19 PM

I've got 2 votes so far to hi-jack this coin, proper-like.

Need more people more votes.

Don't be shy, it's your money.

Hint:  Accumulate all you can at these levels.  That's what the guy with the bot and the big money is doing.  Just follow the money and you'll do well.

I am for it. I am buying pumping and trading CASH, I like it. It has cool name, perfect POW/POS. I think this coin can hit millions of value. If you want to be new dev, I am for it. Developer is what makes coin valuable, we need to build up community, promotion, regular updates, new services, etc.. Can you handle that?
zuoruiyou

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Vlad is that you still buying up big, or has all your splashing caught the attention of a whale?
I will continue to pay close attention to, may try to buy.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QSAxwVJ9PdGAbbvpLSN4omLXUSctb9ESTq
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! your VxzQNWHFYZ7iKZBkWgk81QtxoPayCdX7et
JohnHolmes

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:36:02 AM

I CASH dead? I downloaded the latest client and used the recommended cash.conf but I can't sync. Looks dead
tmuir12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:45:00 AM

I CASH dead? I downloaded the latest client and used the recommended cash.conf but I can't sync. Looks dead
Not dead.
Add this IP address to you conf file
addnode=46.4.113.49

This is cash.n50.ru IP address and will help you sync up

FeatherCoin - 6p4gdv9S5YfHznfqxXmdMKEZyGbX9oyphe
indiguy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:31:46 PM

Okay Cashcoin isn't dead yet, that's a good news.

because we added them so Cashcoin now has it's own page.
http://coinwik.org/CashCoin

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 10:26:31 PM

Are you guys aware that Charlie Shrem owns CashCoin .org?

That domain would be gold for CashCoin.

Does anyone know if Charlie has anything to do with CASH?  I don't see anything but I'm wondering now that I just found out he owns the dot org domain name.

If there's no relation then the dev should approach Charlie, he has given away various domains to help the crypto cause.  I imagine he would be flexible given this coin is not rich, popular or with a large community.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:04:47 AM

CASH is supposed to have low inflation, low subsidy (block rewards) but it seems to me, looking at Coinmarketcap, that the coin supply is growing way too fast.  Roughly 500,000 new coins minted in just the last 2 weeks. 

Is this right?!?

What's going on?  This is what's killing the price right now, miners dumping a ton of CASH on the market.

What's the block reward right now?

Thanks!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:19:17 AM

Looked around and the block crawler shows last block at ~25 coins.

I don't know, I originally thought this coin was not very inflationary but now it's looking like a mine-and-dump coin 24/7.

http://altexplorer.info/chains/CASH/block_crawler.php

Edit:  I definitely paid too much when I cleaned out all the orders all the way up to 1,800.  Trying to help out but now it's not looking too good.  lol.

The dev is either hoarding (if he's smart) or maybe he's abandoned this coin.

Either way, it's not looking too good right now.  May be time to cut my losses and move on.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 07:08:12 AM

Does anyone know when CASH is supposed to reach terminal mining and go full PoS?

My feeling is the dev is gonna play hide and seek until PoW is nearly finished.  So I'm curious how long that's gonna take.  Might be better off selling at a loss here and putting that money to some good use until this dev wakes up.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: