Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

While trading on cryptoexchange withdraw 11% every month and this will be your reserve fund on deposit in bank. So that you can save your money and in case of loss you can invest again
indeed I also believe that in banking we can only get a small enough results, but if in btc we can get more profit, as long as we can also manage what we have in order to get high profit.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

To make our money grow quickly and well then saving is important and must be done, I agree that with saving then our future life becomes better and prosperous.
For me it is really wise if we will put our savings in some ico that is sure success and there is no doubt that investing our savings in  a great ico is the wise decision to do because ico can really help us to became successful in life.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

I think that instead of saving our money, we should invest our money in other places such as bitcoin, ethereum, gold or real estate. By investing your money like that, you have a chance to multiply your balance to many times. Therefore, dont waste your money on bank, try to buy something or invest in something.
Is it very risky? What if the you had invested in those promising coins but the time has come when you are really in need of money. I dont have any doubt about those coins but we cant control the market movement and we cannot easily determine when the market will recovered.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

Savings is what I value so much because it is one of my rewards for working so hard. I have some savings now and I chose to invest half of it in crypto so that I'll have something to reap someday. I would also want so use the other half of it to put up a small business so that I'll have a passive income.

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Its wise to save money but it is better to invest, even though you have the time againts you but in the end you are the one who will benefit on it, and it also has risk but if you are good investor then it will not be a problem
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

Well if I had any amounts of savings I would definitely invest it to bitcoin because I you will save it or deposit it to banks you can only earn small profit while in bitcoin you might earn big in a month or a year because of its volatile value.
people interested with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because it's profit.they can earn thousands or even million just in one night.but the opposite, they can loss their money too in one night
In cryptocurrency investments we must be prepared if losing millions of dollars overnight, wise in determining money is very important so we do not lose too much.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
cross_over100

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

In my opinion, the wise to do on your savings is to invest in bitcoin half of your money and put in the bank the remaining amount of your money. Investing in bank earn a small profit unlike in bitcoin it give you more profit but you need put time and patience to make it happen.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Well if I had any amounts of savings I would definitely invest it to bitcoin because I you will save it or deposit it to banks you can only earn small profit while in bitcoin you might earn big in a month or a year because of its volatile value.
people interested with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because it's profit.they can earn thousands or even million just in one night.but the opposite, they can loss their money too in one night
In cryptocurrency investments we must be prepared if losing millions of dollars overnight, wise in determining money is very important so we do not lose too much.
Why you will lose million of dollars if you are just investing at least 10% of your overall money because that is the safe range of investing if you are not so familiar about the platform so you can test the depth of the water so you will not experience a lot of loss from your investment. Prepare some of your savings to be kept for long term also for emergency purposes.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

What I would do is to have a business and invest 10% to 20% on bitcoin. Trading would be good as well.   The other savings that you get would be for emergency purposes. You know,  we really can't tell when it comes.  So money needs to be ready just incase. 
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

My expectation when investing and storing my assets in the world of cryptocurrency and storing it in bitcoin is that I can earn a profit from every price increase I can earn each month. but it seems very dangerous if you use emergency money.
dont use your emergency fund for any invesment.it is risky if you lose in your invesment.while you need this money for urgent need, you have nothing and can't do anything.
nice advice for new investor that have no enough money for investing in bitcoin or other crypto currency.it is really have to avoid if we want our money safe.our psychology using emergency fund and cold money very different.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.
It depends on the person how he can manage his savings. I, for example, I have saved enough money from my recent campaigns and because I came from being a poor guy, I cant manage to control myself spending on things that I do not need because it is my first time to have that huge amount of money. So after I spend most of my money, I came into this realization that I needed to budget because I have more important things to be prioritized. You may also want to start even a small business, so that you can even grow your earnings.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

The best and wise thing to do is save your bitcoins and altcoins until you get a huge profits and benefits on it. If you already need it very much then go sell for it but if you don't need it then hold and wait until the right time comes so you will gain a lot of money for it. If you do this then you are right because this is the only way to do with your savings.

ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

it is kinda good idea saving 20% of monthly income for investment, that is for sure. I think there is no other investment that can beat the cryptocurrency in giving a profit, cause this is really can give back huge profits/. cryptocurrency compared with deposits in the bank certainly its advantage way higher. but the risk is certainly greater, much greater. and the idea of saving that 20% can be handy and help a lot to down the risks
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

Saving is never a wise thing to do. You should invest your money instead of saving. Saving is for people do not have the power to risk their money for a bigger profit. There are many places you can put your money in. The cryptocurrency is just an example. You can invest your money in real  estate, opening your own business, etc
Invest is a good idea, when you have a money invest in crypto is much better and a wise thing if you have a savings, so that your money will earn profit but it take a risk, but the profit you will earn is good. You can also do some other businesses, so that your money or savings can grow more when time comes.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

Maybe I will invest a few percent of my savings for a good business. It can be profitable for me and my future.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

No one knows what will happen in next days. We are waiting until the price is on the higher  in our market. So, We have to save and it will keep 20% savings for long-term storage. And this is the Wise thing I have.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

the wise thing I do with my savings is, by working on a business, so that I can make a profit from the business, some of it I invest in bitcoin as a long-term savings for the future
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

To be honest, I am not a student because I am a student and I am a young adult. If I have to talk about the money that I have saved, I keep some money with the insurance purpose, and I value my other savings with various investment options. Even if I hurt from time to time, it's a fact that I earned enough to make myself worth it.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

A wise person must think that when an emergency fund you collect is 20% it is used as it should your initial goal, because an emergency can not be predicted. Not only that, if invested then it is profitable when the state of crypto value rises, but how the emergency, the value of crypto decreased, this at the same time disappointing you and behind disappointed you must be confused to add the loss of crypto value. and most likely you will panic because of an emergency.  Wink

then I suggest to allocate 10% per month to invest and 20% stay in sleep and you will be more calm in response to emergency though.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

If you really want to be wise, then put your 20% on an investment. You may choose which type of asset do you want to invest in. You may choose stocks, cryptocurrency, mutual funds, time deposit. But I do suggest invest it in Bitcoin or any other digital asset that you believe in.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: