Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8155 times)
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

For me wisely we can do to our savings is to invest so it will be grow. For me maybe the 50% of my saving will invest to crypto or other investment outside of crypto then if I get a profit in any of my investment i will save for my future.
Saving is best option for your family's future and that's why if you save in wisely so it will give you much more profit because wisely saving is bitcoin and you can save for long term as you want it will more profitable because bitcoin price will going to more high in future and those people who invest for long term they will get huge profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
You should know all of the risks that you will face if you will use your savings to make investment with cryptocurrencies. You should have enough background on the investment that you will do in order for you to not experience losses. 

Agree it is very risky to invest your savings if you are not well knowlegeable in this field. Be carefull with your savings because of wrong or misguided tecnique could lead you to debt.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

As an emergency fund must be kept in the bank, because it is a fund for sudden needs. And I think allocating emergency funds for futures investments is not good, because it will make it difficult for you to take funds when you need them right away.

Indeed, I too think that emergency funds should be accessible anytime we need it because emergencies are not called emergencies if we expect when they would happen - they are emergencies because they are unpredictable in anyway. This is why we need to have access to these funds when emergencies come.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:50:55 AM

when you have saved a reasonable amount of money, the wise thing to do is to invest such money in any business that brings daily or regular returns. even if there is an emergency you can take care of it without any stress.
That is a lovely suggestion and I love it because the asset gives you a constant supply of money or income once you invest in it. Besides, the risk factor is  a bit low in the traditional investment like investing in a shop or buying and selling cars.

This helps you escape the daily panic when you are in the crypto market instead. The issue is normally faced by the daily traders and the long term holders enjoy till the end.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

I have a strategy for financial savings. I will save 30 percent of my income to buy coins or investments in crypto. and 70 percent to meet living costs. 30 percent of the investment, I share in various coins so it will have a bigger chance of getting faster results.
Person with low savings can start from less valuable cryptocurrencies to more valuable cryptocurrencies. So there are no worries and you will slowly upgrade as you are now in a market from where you can get profit easily with your good knowledge. You will slowly improve in the market and will shift to the market of more valuable and profitable cryptocurrency which is called the Bitcoin.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

40% of my savings go for different crypto investments, I will spend  40% of my savings on my day to day activities, and 10% go to my family and love one, lastly 10% go charity, I, e less privileged in our society.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

that is something wise to me. Indeed emergency money is very important if something happens to us. So you are right that you should set aside some for emergency money. I agree with your concept. It looks good to do.

There are different purposes. Transaction purpose of money. By which I mean the money needed for transaction but the function can also be performed by crypto like Bitcoin which is widely accepted. For precautionary, we can also use Bitcoin if a hospital can accept it.

If not, we can also use our current account and withdraw cash in time of need. But saving can be used partly to earn money and partly to use for good.
lucyhahaha

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

By the word Saving, it means putting money aside, bit by bit. You usually save up to pay for something specific, like a holiday, a deposit on a home, or to cover any emergencies that might crop up. Therefore, everybody should do their best to build up an emergency savings fund.Your emergency fund means you have some financial security if something goes wrong.Now that you’ve got an emergency fund, it’s a good idea to save up at least 10% of your earnings each month (or as much as you can afford). Set yourself savings goals and put away enough to buy what you want. This could be a house deposit, or a trip.If you've settled your debts, don't have many other expenses, and thus find yourself in a position to save to invest, I highly recommend it. Saving for an investment property, in particular, can provide additional income by renting it out on a short- or long-term basis. Outside of an investment property, you should be saving to become your own boss — if that's something you aspire to be — and the type of business you want to pursue will dictate how much you'll need to save.
ilinale

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

How can we grow or make optimal use of the finance that we normally handle? Questions like this cloud our minds most often as we fail to manage our finances efficiently.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

that is something wise to me. Indeed emergency money is very important if something happens to us. So you are right that you should set aside some for emergency money. I agree with your concept. It looks good to do.

There are different purposes. Transaction purpose of money. By which I mean the money needed for transaction but the function can also be performed by crypto like Bitcoin which is widely accepted. For precautionary, we can also use Bitcoin if a hospital can accept it.

If not, we can also use our current account and withdraw cash in time of need. But saving can be used partly to earn money and partly to use for good.

Well bottom line is, you must have savings regardless of how much you're earning. We have to look ahead to realize the importance of this not just for emergency purposes only,  but to have a more comfortable life when you retire. If you can afford to have investments then that's even better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

Having a savings account is also important things that we must have in case that there's  emergency happened you can just easily use it because if you have a savings account you ca managed the way u spend your funds.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Invested in making your life more productive. If your computer runs sluggish, you might think whatever, just take it, but if you add more memory, faster processor, bigger monitor, it will make your daily life better and more productive, and you will produce more. A million things like that.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

Wise thing to do, I think better to invest some of it depend on what you think you can afford to lose if ever something happen with the investment, and 20% is enough for investment. Savings are important for every of us especily when emergency purposes. So it is better if we try to put some of our savings that we think it will grow more.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

The most important thing is to know what the real purpose is and what is more important. and also not to emotional and desire to take over our attitude and savings system. and also the important ones are more reminiscent of what our true purpose is. but if the purchase of goods to support our productivity it's okay because the need will impact from the results of our work as well.

Invested in making your life more productive. If your computer runs sluggish, you might think whatever, just take it, but if you add more memory, faster processor, bigger monitor, it will make your daily life better and more productive, and you will produce more. A million things like that.

Agree. everything that helps in performance and ease of working is one of the investment.
It's very worth if it feels it is necessary.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

The most important thing is to know what the real purpose is and what is more important. and also not to emotional and desire to take over our attitude and savings system. and also the important ones are more reminiscent of what our true purpose is. but if the purchase of goods to support our productivity it's okay because the need will impact from the results of our work as well.

Agree. everything that helps in performance and ease of working is one of the investment.
It's very worth if it feels it is necessary.

Thank you for agreeing. I do have to say that it's also not as easy as it seems. For example my mouse is not working properly, it's really distracting, leads to a lot of stress when you click and nothing happens. Rage inducing, but I keep putting it off because I just don't have a lot of money. That stress is what led me to that conclusion that investing in things that make your life easier is beneficial, but again I still hold it off for later.

Meanwhile if I just bought the mouse I would quickly forget about the money and my life would be a little less stressful. Knowing all this it's still hard.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

As an emergency fund must be kept in the bank, because it is a fund for sudden needs. And I think allocating emergency funds for futures investments is not good, because it will make it difficult for you to take funds when you need them right away.

Indeed, I too think that emergency funds should be accessible anytime we need it because emergencies are not called emergencies if we expect when they would happen - they are emergencies because they are unpredictable in anyway. This is why we need to have access to these funds when emergencies come.

I agree, we should always have emergency funds to access immediately anytime because we cannot tell when emergency situations occurs. For me we need to have saving for the emergency situation and some of excess maybe invest in an investments that will give sure profit in return.
MassiveBlackXOX

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

i think the best to do with your savings is to invest i mean it's better than just keeping it right there why not investing and earn some interest
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

I think its better to split your money into two, then try to invest the half of your money to have a passive income while the other half of your money is will be put in your savings for your emergency purposes only.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

I rather put parts of my savings into different low marketcap coins than to use it to go on a vacation, or out for a fancy dinner. There's other ways to have fun.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

I think its better to split your money into two, then try to invest the half of your money to have a passive income while the other half of your money is will be put in your savings for your emergency purposes only.
That is a good idea and i think that is one of the best way to make a security for your future and also to have a source of income whether you are putting effort or not because of the passive income that you will get from investing into some options like real estate, stock market, cryptocurrency and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: