Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8157 times)
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

One can decide to keep a portion of one's savings for future projects in crypto-currencies.only ensure you choose coins or tokens with good reputation.Also do not put everything  incrypto because  of the issues with higher risk and volatility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

Since the bitcoin is volatile no assurance to earn profit in the date you want, the best way to secure our future with our profit to the cryptocurrency is to save some profit and build a business. In this way, the bitcoin you hold can't be traded in low price that usually causes of losing. Making another source of income is the best solution to avoid losing money because incase of emergency or unexpected matters you have money to be use.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:24 AM

Everybody should do their best to build up an emergency savings fund. The general rule is to have three months’ worth of living expenses saved up in an instant access savings account. This should include rent, food, school fees and any other essential outgoings. Your emergency fund means you have some financial security if something goes wrong.
RainyDay23

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

Some people cannot save if their life depended on it, no matter how hard they tried. Sometimes these people try to make it harder for themselves to use money. They might have a family member hold it for them for example.
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

If you have a mortgage, place the surplus funds into the offset account until you need it. This is a pretty effective way to earn interest on the money while also being tax effective.
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Time deposits are usually things like Certificates of Deposit. Buying and holding digital currency is extremely risky so be sure the service you are going to use is trustworthy. Yes, we should all be saving for emergencies, medical bills, home and car repairs, and other necessities, but there comes a time when you need to treat yourself to make your life worthwhile. Earning money as much is good and investing in cryptocurrency is the great things like investing in Bitcoin for your future makes you become wealth.
afanase

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Your money will start growing and so will your self-esteem and self-confidence and finally you are efficient and capable to finance your kids higher studies or retire peacefully with the recurring income from the timely savings.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

That is the benefits of having cryptocurrency compare to the other investment like the stocks because in just a few months you can get at least 10 to 20 times from your capital. There is not much of a point to have money laying around and not doing anything with it, the point of savings is to do something with them and if you do not do it you are wasting that money in a way since you are not taking the opportunity that you could take with that money
laimaro

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

Before buying anything, think for some time and then if you feel it necessary then only make the purchase. Also try to avoid using credit cards as much as possible.
ippolits

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

Develop residual income. Residual income is what is known as passive or investment income. One could say that residual income is income that comes in every month based on work that was performed in the past or an investment that was made in the past.
bayan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

What people do not normally think of as residual income is interest income. Interest income is paid as long as money is on deposit or loaned to the entity that is paying interest.
albinaku

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

What types of residual income exist? The prime examples are royalty income, interest income, and investment income. Royalty income comes from copyrights, license agreements, oil and gas leases, etc.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

I don't think I can in my own perspective subscribe to the fact that my 20% set aside for emergency fund which I can equally referred to as Contingent fund should be wholly or partly invested on any coins or stocks which may be vulnerable to further risk of loosing them out where the main objective of reserving such funds is now miserable to its non objectivity which however subjected you to regret.
Contingency funds are meant to sustain you at the eleventh hour when one is in total failure/ business collapse or an inevitable calamity. Hence such funds could either be saved on special deposit or perhaps purchase fixed assets like estate and landed property, that are easily transferable when there immediate needs arises, my opinion.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
evlogii

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Make a budget and stick to it. People ignoring this advice start pending all their savings on things like electronic gadgets.

The result is that they start buying luxuries on installments which later become a headache. Later when these people are not able to pay back the amount, they get in debt. Self control is the best option to fight against this.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

My suggestion for you that you can do to your savings is do a actual bisiness such as cafe, restaurant, boutique, and etc. In that way you can also earn and it is possible that your savings will be much bigger. In that strategy you can also gain profit that can really help you to earn a lot for your future.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

well as long as we do not need it and as long as our needs are still sufficient for what we take the saving, besides that we also need a profit so definitely waiting for the right day.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

I think it will become huge amount to invest it in your life. I think yes, the right direction. I support e eh? Hahaha!! I support cryptocurrency not capitalism and technology, right? Broken up into the future type, a great. I am not sure if you are respectable in this era, right? I support cryptocurrency.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

My suggestion for you that you can do to your savings is do a actual bisiness such as cafe, restaurant, boutique, and etc. In that way you can also earn and it is possible that your savings will be much bigger. In that strategy you can also gain profit that can really help you to earn a lot for your future.
but profit not come in several month, sometime it need a years to gain profit from our business.it is not easy to run and manage our own business, we need make plan that perfectly with SWOT analisys.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

The most wise thing to do is of course invest it buy some stocks in the stock market because that is a passive income and invest in some platforms like cryptocurrency because in this thing your money will not sleep into the bank they will not stay the same value as they were when you left them. Always engage yourself into risk because those risk can make you brave a rich. No risk in life means no progress do not be afraid to try new things but of course always save spare money into banks.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

You have a point....  It will have a huge profit if we move our savings in cryptocurrency... We will just need only to risk but if it succeed ot will be very helpful to is especially if you are just saving it for the future...  Saving money is really great but if didnt know how to manage it well we will just waste a time...  Proper making of decision about saving money is really needed if you want to save and as well as earn...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: