Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8157 times)
satana_igor666

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

This is the business of everyone who believes that it is possible to earn good money and invest in bitcoin without much fear, but others think that they will save them at home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masleo

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Based on my experience and background (Bachelor of Economics) I think better if we use 10 : 90 law.. 10% for liquid saving (cash, gold) and 90% for non liquid investments. P.S that 10% liquid cash/saving is enough for your 3 month daily expenses.
Unlitinated

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Saving it is a rule of any wise human being regardless of the income you get. The sound idea is to keep the balance like 20% per monthly earnings for savings. This will give you possibility to invest when necessary. Then where to invest? Of course we are here because we believe in cryptocurrency and I would recommend to invest here for a long term only, 2-3 years at least cause this market is being formed still. Another part of savings is reasonable to channel into ordinary places like bank deposit and stocks (more risky – startups).
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

In my own opinion, starting your own business is the best thing to do with your savings because in this way you can have more income in the future to sustain your daily needs.

trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

Saving it is a rule of any wise human being regardless of the income you get. The sound idea is to keep the balance like 20% per monthly earnings for savings. This will give you possibility to invest when necessary. Then where to invest? Of course we are here because we believe in cryptocurrency and I would recommend to invest here for a long term only, 2-3 years at least cause this market is being formed still. Another part of savings is reasonable to channel into ordinary places like bank deposit and stocks (more risky – startups).

I started to think about it now.  I am going to build emergency wallet which can cover 2-3 month of living (or medicine for ex) Than I am going to invest. Investing in the house - isnt wise enought - because  we dont  use all the space in a huge house... small cozy appartments it is enough
 - (I dream about small hotel which can give me additional funds)

But nowadays I am going to invest 20% of my savings in crypto with the coins that have a future. I just can't put all my savings into crypto because it is so risky. It would be possible that you will earn more with your investment in crypto but you should play safe with your savings by not putting it all in crypto. get some education - In the earlier time - our parents invested in shares - some win , some loose ... it is tipical to people to invest - because keeping money - it is fool strategy - earlier or later money lose their value
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

The right thing to do with your savings is invest it in a legit online job. Investing is better than keeping it because if you keep your money in your piggy bank the money that you keep is just same when you take it. But if you invest your money there is possibility that your money will increase. Bitcoin can help your to increase your money, invest now and earn later.
Ferrokeys

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

Invest more to other investment option like stock market and real estate. Its the best way to save money. You can grow your money in time. Dont just stick to cryptocurrency.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

The wise thing you do with savings is to invest it into a profit venture, like invest your savings in crytocurrency, which yield maximum interest, or you can invest your savings in real estate, which is long time investment.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

The wise thing you do with savings is to invest it into a profit venture, like invest your savings in crytocurrency, which yield maximum interest, or you can invest your savings in real estate, which is long time investment.

right, the main thing i think is investment in property, after that we can invest in cryptocurrency. we know both have different risks, cryptocurrencies are at high risk, whereas property is at low risk

Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

right, the main thing i think is investment in property, after that we can invest in cryptocurrency. we know both have different risks, cryptocurrencies are at high risk, whereas property is at low risk
But from the date you buy it - the price of house became lower... But crypto - could be higher and higher
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

I started to think about it now.  I am going to build emergency wallet which can cover 2-3 month of living (or medicine for ex) Than I am going to invest. Investing in the house - isnt wise enought - because  we dont  use all the space in a huge house... small cozy appartments it is enough

But nowadays I am going to invest 20% of my savings in crypto with the coins that have a future. I just can't put all my savings into crypto because it is so risky. It would be possible that you will earn more with your investment in crypto but you should play safe with your savings by not putting it all in crypto. get some education - In the earlier time - our parents invested in shares - some win , some loose ... it is tipical to people to invest - because keeping money - it is fool strategy - earlier or later money lose their value
this is good start. You need get more info about crypto and trading.
Anyway - I am wondering - when is going to be this kind of resource - where I will find everything in one place - I am tired to skipping from source to source
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Anyway - I am wondering - when is going to be this kind of resource - where I will find everything in one place - I am tired to skipping from source to source
I know one project they going to be! they are  at ico period  and they going to launch the powerful portal - with calendar of icos, analytics, cryptoeducation, blogs etc
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

I know one project they going to be! they are  at ico period  and they going to launch the powerful portal - with calendar of icos, analytics, cryptoeducation, blogs etc
could you provide link please
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

could you provide link please
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4244990.new#new
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

I agree with the 20%  of your salary goes to emergency funds, what I do not agree is that using your emergency funds for savings, or even investment. What I do now to ensure that my money will not go to waste is that, 20% for emergency funds and 20% for ICO investment, I found this EON ICO that is very promising and I believe that investing my money into it is a wise move to ensure that my savings will soon have great returns. EON ICO has a bright future ahead of it, I am sure I have made the right decision.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

The right thing to do with your savings is invest it in a legit online job. Investing is better than keeping it because if you keep your money in your piggy bank the money that you keep is just same when you take it. But if you invest your money there is possibility that your money will increase. Bitcoin can help your to increase your money, invest now and earn later.

Can you give some examples regarding online jobs? I looked into many of those but found them only asvisesble to do if you have either very little experience in the work environment or live in a 3rd world country. The later comes with the additional challenge that often there is no electricity, let alone computers and internet.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

I also choose cryptocurrency to invest in my savings because I greatly appreciate the growth potential of this market. Instead of sending banks with very little profit, I choose to invest with cryptocurrency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

Emergency funds are not to be deposited in a time deposit account. Time deposit accounts have specific time before you can withdraw it and you can never tell when you are in need of it. Also it is not wise to invest emergency funds because you are doing away with the main purpose of such savings.

Best thing to do  with your savings is to invest, except for emergency fund. From the word emergency ,it means that funds always be ready because we dont know when we can use it.  Emergencies is unpredectable. And when  we allocated a money, savings and emergency fund is not the same. For the savings, it is not a good idea to put in just a bank.if you want to grow your savings ,it best to invest like the cryptocurrency

Wise thing to do with your savings is to invest like cryptocurrency to earn profit except the money allocated for emergency funds. I agree that emergency is unpredictable so the funds is always ready . Yet you can also use to invest the funds as capital  and once you recieve your ROI ,the profit is the one to use to reinvest. Always have a back up plan just in case the ROI is take time and there is emergency you still funds to use.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

Emergency funds should be saved in fiat money. because emergency funds are used at any time. if we keep it in the form of investment deposit or cryptocurrency then we will need time to change it in fiat form. why should we change to fiat form. because as far as I know there is no hospital that receives cryptocurrency as a means of payment. and also the number of stores that receive cryptocurrency a bit.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Just deducting the 20% and putting it there isn’t going to make any difference in the near future, the best thing to do is invest the monthly allocation of 20% into something that going to make you money.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: