Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

The wise thing  to do with your savings ,if you have this money, make it into half , the first one half of your savings keep it in bank for future use, and the other half engage it with investments like bitcoin or crypto investments , because it is altready proven by everyone who join this investment that their financial status are getter better through this bitcion investment, if it goes well then you can invest you other half in the bank for add investment to bitcoin.
Saved money is enough to buy something which is using commonly but we can think productively too which is a better choice if we want to do something with which we may make some money.

In this modern technological world the best and easy way to make some money is to enter into the crypto market. Bitcoin and other coins are best for investment but the only thing which leads you towards success is your knowledge about your source.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

Ideally I would divide it in FIAT/precious metals and in crypto as 10 % in first and 10% in latter.
Because crypto is volatile and it is possible that when you will need the money, crypto market could be in bad shape, crypto investing is more like long term investments not emergency fund.

ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

I do not think everyone did that, I did not leave an emergency fund for my finances at all.
all I use to trade, I just take enough for the needs of every month. if it is in need only need to convert it, besides it does not require a long time. very fast transaction.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

As terrible as it may sound, as of today nothing still beats gold old fiat in your posession when it comes to money you can afford to live without.  Crypto is very volatile, perhaps like many investments opportunities are like stocks and shares, forex etc.   You either made a good to great returns or you lost everything and live to tell the tale.   I like to compare investments with gambling really, the odds are stacked against the investor because much of what determines the performance of the investment is not in your control therefore, it can go either good or bad. Its always a good starting point to DYOR, know your limits and follow your instincts.   Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
dublados

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Best activity with your reserve funds is to contribute, aside from just-in-case account. From the word crisis ,it implies that assets dependably be prepared in light of the fact that we don't know when we can utilize it. Crises is capricious. What's more, when we apportioned a cash, investment funds and backup stash isn't the same. For the reserve funds, it's anything but a smart thought to put in only a bank.if you need to develop your investment funds ,it best to contribute like the digital currency
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

It all depends on how easily you can risk your savings. Crypto enables them to multiply or completely lose, banks give the illusion of security and stability. You can always hide the cash in the mattress Grin

As banks are giving us the security of money we put in to them, it is not still safe of bankruptcy which will put your money in danger too.  Why not invest it in a risky investment like bitcoin and expect a better return of investment most especially if bitcoin rises drastically.
every man has their own decision.evenmore with their money,they have make simulation for their invesment.if they dont accept it's risk they will not invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.
Create  a budget and monitor your cash flow, Cash flow is one of the most important things to be aware of, You've got to know where your money is going and youve got to make sure that more money is not going out than is coming in, This means sitting down to craft a budget. creating a budget does not have to be the daunting process that people make it out to be, in fact managing money can be quiet simple with the proper resources and attitude.
cuplisbird

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

Saving money for your future is very important. If you do not set saving goals and keep working toward them, you have to rely on credit when time gets tough. You may even need to work through your retirement to increase your small government pensions. Entering retirement can also be delayed or impossible if you owe because you need enough money to make all your payments.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

Savings for the future should be planned wisely, because tomorrow will be better if we are financially prepared and stress free. Reserved savings could be subdivided too and place some for investment that has a potential of multiplying your hard earned money. Personally i will do that, save some and invest some of it.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Savings for the future should be planned wisely, because tomorrow will be better if we are financially prepared and stress free. Reserved savings could be subdivided too and place some for investment that has a potential of multiplying your hard earned money. Personally i will do that, save some and invest some of it.
your lifestyle is good. you think of current needs and design for future needs. you are planning a better future. i think same also. we must discipline manage expenses so as not to regret later
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.
Create  a budget and monitor your cash flow, Cash flow is one of the most important things to be aware of, You've got to know where your money is going and youve got to make sure that more money is not going out than is coming in, This means sitting down to craft a budget. creating a budget does not have to be the daunting process that people make it out to be, in fact managing money can be quiet simple with the proper resources and attitude.
Yes, investment is the best way and not to keep all of our money into sleep and mostly people afraid the risk on bitcoin investment, but as for me there is nothing to be afraid as long as we always track its market movement because we can withdraw it anytime if its needed on emergency fund. I see a lot of opportunity to be profitable in crypto investment.

marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
I also would be rather doing this 20% principal because I'm not selling all that I have in my wallet I am always leaving a 20% deposit of that in order to re invest into some other currencies or leave it as it is.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

the best thing to do with one's savings is to identify a prospective investment and invest in it. yes there's not a profitable investment that is risk free but carefully studying the threads of such investment could give you a clue of when to make a go decision, and whatever risk may be involved in an investment is worth more than just saving such money in a bank account.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

the best thing to do with one's savings is to identify a prospective investment and invest in it. yes there's not a profitable investment that is risk free but carefully studying the threads of such investment could give you a clue of when to make a go decision, and whatever risk may be involved in an investment is worth more than just saving such money in a bank account.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

leaving 20% for immediate / emergency purposes.
I do not think it's all right if you use everything to invest with cryptocurrency.
although there is a sudden need we just need to convert it into fiat currency.
and it only takes a moment.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

You are the one to decide whether you'll keep on holding your savings or you'll spend some of it. You have all the freedom but you should be responsible enough to know that your savings should be more likely to be used for emergency or shortage purposes so that you can rely on something if ever you ended up being broke.
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

your lifestyle is good. you think of current needs and design for future needs. you are planning a better future. i think same also. we must discipline manage expenses so as not to regret later
That is how people should manage their finances, basically. Keeping all your earned money and savings in a bank account is just not that advisable since there are various kinds of investments available that could be committed into. Distribute your saving into different investment so they could grow individually.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

I prefer 30% of my income for my savings, but if you want your money to grow and the best choice of investment because if your money is only in savings then the value will decrease due to inflation, there are many investment options that you can choose such as stock etc.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

That is how people should manage their finances, basically. Keeping all your earned money and savings in a bank account is just not that advisable since there are various kinds of investments available that could be committed into. Distribute your saving into different investment so they could grow individually.
There are lot of things to do with your savings, but of course if I were to ask I would require it for us to at least invest some in crypto, invest some in real estate and save some of it, it is important to maximize what we do have, don't wait for the moment for it to just vanish but you need to invest it wisely.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

The first thing that you must do is save money when you get your income. You must earn it so that when you thought of saving it in the bank, you can deposit money easily because you save some money in your pocket. Then you should choose a bank that has a low interest. I mean, we all know that some other banks take 10% of your savings because they said that you are using their system so that you need to pay that. I recommend you must find a bank with no interests.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: