Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 08:40:34 AM

I made a Logo as I'm a graphic designer by trade but I don't know how to post it on a message. Any help would be appreciated.

put it on imgur, it'll give you bb-forum-like link, and just paste it here

(img)

are you fucking kidding?
You're a graphic designer and you don't know how to add a picture, but then you do, and you add a picture of a link to your post?
All you had to do was PASTE that LINK into THIS message.

a) I'm not sure why you're replying to me and b) Dude, calm down, drop the coffee, take some pills or something

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
misterbowls

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:43:57 AM

So NEM wants to see itself as a mere coin Roll Eyes Well fine with me, it's no envy movement after all Wink

But I would rather see the image of NEM something else than a coin. Coin is Bitcoin, Coin is early 2010's. The image of a coin may right now appeal for the few adventurous tech-minded people who read bitcoinforums and have that "coin" set of mind. But for the masses, average facebookers and instagrammers we need something fun and cool to relate to. NEM is movement. NEM should have an easily recognisable logo/symbol that stands out from the jungle of all the alt coins. NEM is a brand we have to sell for the masses and it has to stand out with a fresh look. Just my 0.02 NEM Smiley

This guy makes sense.  We really don't need a "coin".  There is no word "coin" in any of the proposed names I see.  So why take on that baggage?  After you have named it movement, it is no longer a coin by name.  It is a movement.
gramufibus

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:45:52 AM

Its a money
gramufibus

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:52:17 AM

Nice Equal Money Cheesy
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:52:52 AM

While I think it looks pretty good it does remind me a lot of another coin that is already out there...can't remember the name right now. If you browse the Announcement sub you'll sure stumble upon it tho.

maybe Terracoin? Argentum?
p2pool.org is pretty list of different images...

It's non of those...I can't for the life of me find that stupid coin. Maybe it already died Smiley
What I can tell you is that it didn't just look similar...it looked almost identical. However since we can't find it I don't think it already has/had much attention.

misterbowls

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:16:23 AM

Can the 'no envy movement' part get dropped? too hippyish, imo

I agree.  New Economy Movement is a huge improvement.
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:26:35 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 11:00:43 AM by jkoil

Emergency announcement: From this point on all "reserved", "interested", "post transaction later" posts will be deleted. You should send the required fee to NEM addresses, obtain the transaction hash and make a post. The registration thread will strictly be maintained as a registration place only. All other comments should go to this thread.

This measure is introduced to combat the fraudster's practice of using other people's transaction hashes to reserve a stake. Since if two accounts have the same hash we only accept the first account who use that hash so it is critical that a fraudster account cannot use hash from legitimate transactions later.

Now for all accounts with duplicate hashes, the priority is given to an account whose post appears earlier. But for further appeal you would need to contact me via PM and show proof of ownership of that transaction. The appeal would work out easily by sending very small amount from your address to NEM again. Then the other account with duplicate hash would be label "fraudster".

I hope the community will also guard the registration thread to catch any attempt of fraudsters to cheat his way to the stakeholder list. Thanks.

UP

From this day?
or also the earlier posts, which had taken space from reserving pages and causing that the reserve payment has been increasing faster (and been more for person A: he has been on page X, but without those extra posts, he would have been on page X-20).
isaacnem

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:05:13 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 11:24:00 AM by isaacnem

stakeholder List update to page 10 thread 2. The reason for this lateness is I found out couple of fraudsters and the main trick they used is to make reservations with other people transactions.

Since the fee changes every 10 pages, they can only use the transaction in that range because the first thing I checked is to see if there is indeed an transaction of the right amount. Now I also sorted the hash in alphabetical order and only accept unique transaction hash; if a hash was used the second time then that user is a fraudster. So it would take longer time now to update the list since the checking now requires more times and efforts.

I would also go back to earlier transactions to find every single fraudsters and throw them out of the list. The good thing is that all the records are public in the registration thread and all fraudsters will be found out easily using the method I lay out.

So go ahead and waste your times because I am going to find you and throw you out of the stakeholder list.
HELP utopianfuture PLEASE, my acount is fraudsters

Hi!

I find it hard to write in English, but with google traslator, is much easier. Sorry

I've had a bad time, I thought I was a fraudster because  I have accounts for my 3 sisters, my mother and 1 friend. I thought I couldn't have more than one account. That torture!

My number on stakeholder List: 1614  Y  fraudster  

My bill:
https://blockchain.info/es/tx/63eb4e2ebdbc2cdb6c96e4b8ace09cbb4587103b32b189b06996e2d5227c2290

And another problem:
When I created my first account, xax515, I  I forget to save my email. I was so excited with the second big coin!!!

utopianfuture, is a pleasure to read your work since December in nxt.
Thanks for spreading the wealth among the poor. I am encouraging my friends to buy NEM and NXT ...  but the Spanish society is rotten, no research, no one pays attention to facebook. Spain=spanishtan    

I hope people with 40 million NXT, NXT isn't rot. I have just purchased 100,000 NXT  to 0.00008-10  in december 25, ohhh

I'm sure with all my money, changed on  NXT and NEM, and I can buy my house!  YES YES!!! FLYFAST!!!

Eternally be rewarded!
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

Update:  Kooream will help me in an effort to weed out all the fraudsters. We will both do an audition at the beginning of thread 2 today (independent checking). After we catch up with the new registrations in thread 2 we will look back and audit registration thread 1.

So new list updates will probably be delayed but as I have stressed in the past - the registration thread is in fact the original stakeholder list. As long as you are in there with valid transaction then you are a NEM stakeholder. So there is no need to worry if the google doc list has not updated to your position.

Since the registration threads are public records ((just as every transactions in the bloackchain). I would invite anyone to scrutinize the list to find mistakes, and more importantly to throw out all the fraudsters who do not belong to the list.

UP   

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:00:48 PM

You skipped me in the other thread and I haven't received a response.

EDIT:

I wasn't sure if this is what you were looking for: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441041.new#new

I was at spot 1074 in the previous thread but it seems like there is another person on there (1074).

If you did not reply in the registration thread (with proof of payment or promotion), then you did not reserve a stake spot.

Yes I did - a Dutch promotion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441041.new#new

But I'm still not on the list. Are you kidding me  Angry

@Utopianfuture : FYI This guy changed his original post into a scam warning on the dutch forums.  He complained that you were not responding to his questions. I have replied to this and explained he did not qualify since the conditions were not met in the first place. Here is the post where I replied to him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441041.0

utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:01:54 PM

You skipped me in the other thread and I haven't received a response.

EDIT:

I wasn't sure if this is what you were looking for: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441041.new#new

I was at spot 1074 in the previous thread but it seems like there is another person on there (1074).

If you did not reply in the registration thread (with proof of payment or promotion), then you did not reserve a stake spot.

Yes I did - a Dutch promotion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441041.new#new

But I'm still not on the list. Are you kidding me  Angry

@Utopianfuture : FYI This guy changed his original post into a scam warning on the dutch forums.  He complained that you were not responding to his questions. I have replied to this and explained he did not qualify since the conditions were not met in the first place. Here is the post where I replied to him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441041.0

Thanks a lot. He did not seem to read the front page carefully.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:43:58 PM

Why 4 bil coins? NXT has only 1 bil. This makes NEM more cheap. How about 210 mil coins?  Smiley
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:57:44 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 01:17:13 PM by utopianfuture

Hi all I would like to show you the good works done by  Kooream. He has filtered out all duplicate hashes from page 1 to 10 registration thread 2.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgHJzpkvTvCxdDNodjQ1MkVSUHh5LV9EcnRuU2wxMWc#gid=2

We begin by filtering out all the invalid transactions. All remaining valid transactions are sorted in alphabetical order to check for duplicate hashes or ID.

if two accounts have the same hashes, then one must be a fraudster. Initially we prioritize the first account with the hash and mark the second account as "fraudster" - if there is an appeal then the account owner would need to show proof of ownership of that transaction either by

1. a signed message with the transaction
2. send a very small amount to NEM accounts

Then the other account would be labeled "fraudster".

Kooream and I would continue to work in this manner and we would like to invite all NEM stakeholders to scrutinize these lists in an effort to weed out all the fraudsters.

UP

I thought of another method. Generally, a genuine new registration posts a reply with a transaction hash right after they make the transaction. Now I will take into account the time lapse between the time stamp of the transaction and the reply post. A newly registered account with more than 10 minutes of lapse between the transaction and the reply post would be marked for further scrutiny. Well i don't see see how a fraudster could get through all of these measures. So all of them will be wiped out eventually.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:29:17 PM

Hi all I would like to show you the good works done by  Kooream. He has filtered out all duplicate hashes from page 1 to 10 registration thread 2.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgHJzpkvTvCxdDNodjQ1MkVSUHh5LV9EcnRuU2wxMWc#gid=2

We begin by filtering out all the invalid transactions. All remaining valid transactions are sorted in alphabetical order to check for duplicate hashes or ID.

if two accounts have the same hashes, then one must be a fraudster. Initially we prioritize the first account with the hash and mark the second account as "fraudster" - if there is an appeal then the account owner would need to show proof of ownership of that transaction either by

Kooream and I would continue to work in this manner and we would like to invite all NEM stakeholders to scrutinize these lists in an effort to weed out all the fraudsters.

UP

I thought of another method. Generally, a genuine new registration posts a reply with a transaction hash right after they make the transaction. Now I will take into account the time lapse between the time stamp of the transaction and the reply post. A newly registered account with more than 10 minutes of lapse between the transaction and the reply post would be marked for further scrutiny. Well i don't see see how a fraudster could get through all of these measures. So all of them will be wiped out eventually.

Great work !
I hope people will remember all the efforts later when the whining about unfair distribution starts/continues Smiley

michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:52:07 PM

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:53:06 PM

[/img]
not quite ...  Wink
That needs some improvement.......
freet0pian

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:58:44 PM

A reply to the IPO thread:

I'm in the process of doing an escrow deal with Anon136. Can I still get the 450NXT deal? I'll be updating this post once the deal has been done and I'll pm you utopianfuture to notify of this.

I will quote your post here because you are a veteran member; but remember that there is no "reserved", "post transaction later" in the registration page. Only post to reserve a stake after you have arranged your stuff.

If you want to use escrow; contact him, send him the money and tell him to PM me that he has received your money. Then you can post a reservation with a note - using escrow Anon136 to reserve a stake.

I did pm him just after posting that thus "in the process" Wink.

░▒▓█ welcome to freet0pia █▓▒░
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:13:13 PM

UP

did not you say that my hash was duplicate not seen it on the list. that yellow, I still coast on the list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdDZ0amZpM00wQXhrR2lJM3pCOGRhNFE#gid=0
 I still coast on the list  as fraudster Huh
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:17:31 PM

UP

did not you say that my hash was duplicate not seen it on the list. that yellow, I still coast on the list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdDZ0amZpM00wQXhrR2lJM3pCOGRhNFE#gid=0
 I still coast on the list  as fraudster Huh

I have temporarily fixed your account. The list will be re-organized in a few hours though.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:26:30 PM

UP

I still coast on the list  as fraudster Huh

I have temporarily fixed your account. The list will be re-organized in a few hours though.

ok, I suggest that the next time you have any questions about any transaction, you contact parties via pm for clarification. AND NOT IMPEACH THE PEOPLE WITHOUT EVIDENCE OF FRAUDSTERS !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: