Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:45:34 PM

Woohoo!

My 1.8btc has now been converted to 1.8 'cryptorush bonds.'  Sheer joy! The buy orders are all the way up to one thousandth of a bitcoin for 4 btc, meaning my 1.8 real btc is most likely worth less than a dollar...if not less.

Thank you cryptorush, you're the best, gaize!!
CryptoRush will buy bonds back up to a 1:1 ratio so bonds give you two options: get out with a possible loss or, wait patently until we are able to repay your debt at a 1:1 ratio.

Something which may be of value to everyone in this matter would be finding ways to build trust and mathematical understanding of the matter. You should consider creating a simple cron script to keep track of positive liquid assets the exchange makes from all transactions. It would show current total based on the last X transactions, and how much is allocated to paying back losses.

There could then be a breakdown showing where these assets originated (such as Y amount from ABC coin, Z amount from DEF coin, etc), tying it to a public ledger of the past transactions. And if you really wanted to add that Disney Touch(tm), you could  have a goal meter showing what the outstanding balance owed to members is, and when someone visits the page it would show theirs as well (to them..), and even break it out to show (based on fee amount) the volume of BTC trades required to reach the goal (which as we all know, is more than a lifetime's worth).

This gives bottom-to-top accountability of the assets, and without emotion or human interaction, provides a factual up-to-date public accounting for everything, lets people know how much is left, what they have, where their repayment is coming from, and prevents people from easily shaking fingers and complaining. This would help alleviate much of these complaints ... and you would be the first exchange to ever open their books to the public. This is cryptocurrency right? It's about accountability on a public level. Imagine the possibilities if you do this..
Great idea, I'll make sure the rest of the team gets to read it as well. so far we've been concentrating on getting the crucial systems / codes up to actually get trading / reimbursements going. With those systems running and collecting data something to add upon that would be something in the likes you suggested.

Thanks for thinking with us!

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 03:19:02 PM

i remember the story of cryptoruch.in i've managed to cashout all of my coin there through DOGE and ECC (they couldn't allow you withdraw BTC  Undecided) never use CR again..

JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:47:02 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 10:16:31 AM by JCJr222

i remember the story of cryptoruch.in i've managed to cashout all of my coin there through DOGE and ECC (they couldn't allow you withdraw BTC  Undecided) never use CR again..

As more and more people are made aware that we are back it seems necessary to state again. This is my experience of the events over the last 6 months or so...

I was user #2597 on the original CryptoRush and spent all of my time in their irc channel watching and being fascinated at how diligent LinkandZelda was to his exchange. I remember seeing him one day state that he is investing his time into this exchange and planned on it being his future. That is what had me hooked. I knew I had found a good place with good people who were determined to see their dream through.

The news of a hacker taking funds from the CryptoRush exchange hits and causes apparent widespread panic. This news causes many people to become angry, panic, scramble, etc. to save what funds they can to minimize losses. Many people were able to trade their BTC/LTC funds on record to other currencies and safely remove them off of the site. After a few days, several people see this as an opportunity to take advantage of others by raising the price of coins they hold and sell to those scrambling to get out. I cannot speak for the rest of the team, but I did see this activity as an opportunity. I had been home in Texas to see my youngest son for his birthday and was sitting in an airport waiting for my flight back to another state where I had been working for several months following a major hurricane disaster. I took what BTC funds I had on other exchanges and bought the altcoins that seemed to be what others were using on CR to exit the exchange. I spent every cent I had and moved coins into the exchange, not to take advantage, but to help others leave. I never once set a high price on any altcoin I deposited, rather I simply sold them to the buyers at prices they themselves set. I then took the BTC balance I gained and searched high and low for the best deal to move different altcoins out of the exchange at the smallest loss possible. I repeated this process several times over a week or so, eventually turning my final BTC balance into CryptoRushShares. I felt very confident with my actions at the time, and still do to this day. I knew CryptoRush wasn't going anywhere because of Link's passion for it, I just had no clue I would be fortunate enough to be apart of it.

That brings us up to where we are now. NO, LinkandZelda and Devianttwo  did NOT run off with any money. NO, the current people running the site are NOT out to get your money either. The current group that decided to take on the huge task of reviving the site and repaying every user is comprised of volunteers who were customers of the original CryptoRush, like I'm assuming everyone reading this is. We saw a big problem, a challenge, a great deal of debt. Everyone currently involved decided, on their own free will, to take this challenge on head first and right the wrongs of a scumbag, piece of sh*t hacker who decided he deserves your money rather than you. We have invested countless hours coding, answering questions, listening to suggestions and yes, even taking a verbal beating by those scorned by the actions of someone whom none of us have ever met or had the displeasure of speaking with. We do this to right these wrongs because it is the right thing to do. Many of us have written off the loss of coins if it means getting your coins back to you that much quicker. We are not in this to become rich. We are not in this to try and make a quick buck at someone else's expense. We are people who have formulated a plan and intend to see it through even though SO many of you are trying so hard to work against us. I have seen the comments such as, "yeah right, you're doing this because you're good people" and, " you are just out to try and take more money from us." This is where I have to ask each and every one of you to use a little common sense. If we were in this for the quick buck, why would we not just take the coins that are in the wallets we already have control of? There is so much still solvent we could have run off long ago and nobody would even think about CryptoRush anymore. The fact is, there are still good people in this world. I have met the most wonderful, honest, caring people I have known by becoming involved in this venture and I don't regret a single second of it.

There are those out there that may read this and think it is just some PR stunt or that I am full of sh*t. I am terribly sorry you feel that way and feel awful that you lead such a life to even consider that. The truth is, we want to help. We want to repay what people are due. It could take months or it could take years, but ultimately that decision is up to you. We are paying back every satoshi to the users who were robbed by some faceless internet coward who lives in his mother's basement. Why? Because it is the right thing to do. Those who don't believe it, PLEASE by all means DO NOT create a new account so those who do believe in us can be repaid that much faster.

We are back and here to stay until everybody receives the money they are due. If you do not like it, please keep your comments to yourself and let us do our job instead of trying to defend ourselves from your useless, unfounded, childish comments.

JCJr222
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:26:53 PM

i remember the story of cryptoruch.in i've managed to cashout all of my coin there through DOGE and ECC (they couldn't allow you withdraw BTC  Undecided) never use CR again..

As more and more people are made aware that we are back it seems necessary to state again. This is my experience of the events over the last 6 months or so...

I was user #2597 on the original CryptoRush and spent all of my time in their irc channel watching and being fascinated at how diligent LinkandZelda was to his exchange. I remember seeing him one day state that he is investing his time into this exchange and planned on it being his future. That is what had me hooked. I knew I had found a good place with good people who were determined to see their dream through.

The news of a hacker taking funds from the CryptoRush exchange hits and causes apparent widespread panic. This news causes many people to become angry, panic, scramble, etc. to save what funds they can to minimize losses. Many people were able to trade their BTC/LTC funds on record to other currencies and safely remove them off of the site. After a few days, several people see this as an opportunity to take advantage of others by raising the price of coins they hold and sell to those scrambling to get out. I cannot speak for the rest of the team, but I did see this activity as an opportunity. I had been home in Texas to see my youngest son for his birthday and was sitting in an airport waiting for my flight back to another state where I had been working for several months following a major hurricane disaster. I took what BTC funds I had on other exchanges and bought the altcoins that seemed to be what others were using on CR to exit the exchange. I spent every cent I had and moved coins into the exchange, not to take advantage, but to help others leave. I never once set a high price on any altcoin I deposited, rather I simply sold them to the buyers at prices they themselves set. I then took the BTC balance I gained and searched high and low for the best deal to move different altcoins out of the exchange at the smallest loss possible. I repeated this process several times over a week or so, eventually turning my final BTC balance into CryptoRushShares. I felt very confident with my actions at the time, and still do to this day. I knew CryptoRush wasn't going anywhere because of Link's passion for it, I just had no clue I would be fortunate enough to be apart of it.

That brings us up to where we are now. NO, LinkandZelda and Devianttwo  did NOT run off with any money. NO, the current people running the site are NOT out to get your money either. The current group that decided to take on the huge task of reviving the site and repaying every user is comprised of volunteers who were customers of the original CryptoRush, like I'm assuming everyone reading this is. We saw a big problem, a challenge, a great deal of debt. Everyone currently involved decided, on their own free will, to take this challenge on head first and right the wrongs of a scumbag, piece of sh*t hacker who decided he deserves your money rather than you. We have invested countless hours coding, answering questions, listening to suggestions and yes, even taking a verbal beating by those scorned by the actions of someone whom none of us have ever met or had the displeasure of speaking with. We do this to right these wrongs because it is the right thing to do. Many of us have written off the loss of coins if it means getting your coins back to you that much quicker. We are not in this to become rich. We are not in this to try and make a quick buck at someone else's expense. We are people who have formulated a plan and intend to see it through even though SO many of you are trying so hard to work against us. I have seen the comments such as, "yeah right, you're doing this because you're good people" and, " you are just out to try and take more money from us." This is where I have to ask each and every one of you to use a little common sense. If we were in this for the quick buck, why would we not just take the coins that are in the wallets we already have control of? There is so much still solvent we could have run off long ago and nobody would even think about CryptoRush anymore. The fact is, there are still good people in this world. I have met the most wonderful, honest, caring people I have known by becoming involved in this venture and I don't regret a single second of it.

There are those out there that may read this and think it is just some PR stunt or that I am full of sh*t. I am terribly sorry you feel that way and feel awful that you lead such a life to even consider that. The truth is, we want to help. We want to repay what people are due. It could take months or it could take years, but ultimately that decision is up to you. We are paying back every satoshi to the users who were robbed by some faceless internet coward who lives in his mother's basement. Why? Because it is the right thing to do. Those who don't believe it, PLEASE by all means DO NOT create a new account so those who do believe in us can be repaid that much faster.

We are back and here to stay until everybody receives the money they are due. If you do not like it, please keep your comments to yourself and let us do our job instead of trying to defend ourselves from your useless, unfounded, childish comments.

JCJr222

You still trying to make us believe that some worthless kid stole the coins?

And that worthless kid actually pumped the hell out of blackcoin 2 weeks after the hack?

You guys are back and here to stay right? Well it looks like you are on your own now.

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:37:10 PM

Have 1.0 balances just stopped being released? The last ones I recall were CRB-L and CRB-B. I'd recommend releasing as large a block as 1.0 balances as possible next time. The longer all coins are locked up, the more they decrease in value and, also, the more they are likely to be added to other sites for trade.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:21:41 PM

Blackcoin was actually pumped the second time cryptorush was hacked aswell. It doesnt mean Cryptorush team was behind it though

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
ninjaskip

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:23:06 PM

Blackcoin was actually pumped the second time cryptorush was hacked aswell. It doesnt mean Cryptorush team was behind it though

Who knows what really happened.

JCJr222

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:34:09 PM

And yet you make comments that give the appearance you have the whole thing figured out in your head. This is EXACTLY what I was referring to. You obviously have nothing to contribute other than fud, nor do you have any way of knowing what really happened unless you are the one behind the theft of coins. Kindly take your nonsense elsewhere while we do as we have promised and return to users what they are due.

For those who are still unaware, our CEO KingDragon will be giving a presentation in October detailing the theft earlier this year. Here is the link with details: http://grrcon.com/presentations/
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:18:38 PM

And yet you make comments that give the appearance you have the whole thing figured out in your head. This is EXACTLY what I was referring to. You obviously have nothing to contribute other than fud, nor do you have any way of knowing what really happened unless you are the one behind the theft of coins. Kindly take your nonsense elsewhere while we do as we have promised and return to users what they are due.

For those who are still unaware, our CEO KingDragon will be giving a presentation in October detailing the theft earlier this year. Here is the link with details: http://grrcon.com/presentations/

Nice. Are the talks going to be broadcast? Youtubed at least?
JCJr222

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:17:19 PM

Unsure. We have all asked KD to make sure it is in some way recorded because many of us will not be making it to the convention. Have not yet heard a definitive answer  Undecided   We are all hoping!
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:28:43 PM

How hard is it, in this day and age, to record a video of something?

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:23:07 PM

Unsure. We have all asked KD to make sure it is in some way recorded because many of us will not be making it to the convention. Have not yet heard a definitive answer  Undecided   We are all hoping!

Answer is yes. From IRC:

<jwSchool> hey KingDragon, you gonna have your talk in october broadcast/recorded?
<jwSchool> so people can watch on g+/youtube?
<KingDragon> jwSchool: heck yeah man
<jwSchool> coolyo
<jwSchool> thought so, just checking Smiley
<KingDragon> yeah, I was thinking, "I have an hour to talk and so much info to go through...."
<KingDragon> I'm not even sure where to start. haha
ninjaskip

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:53:04 PM

You gonna return my 50.000 BC stolen? Are you? Well my balance only shows 28k BC now, and your Cryptorush bonds suck just like you do.
You are not repaying anything here, you are creating a bond with no value at all and you call that a repayment?
Get lost would ya?
X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:05:08 PM

You gonna return my 50.000 BC stolen? Are you? Well my balance only shows 28k BC now, and your Cryptorush bonds suck just like you do.
You are not repaying anything here, you are creating a bond with no value at all and you call that a repayment?
Get lost would ya?

Take the FUDDING elsewhere, CR will buy back the bonds with revenues at a 1 to 1 ratio. Bonds only give you ANOTHER option of cashing / pulling out under the 1 to 1 value.
Contribute or get lost yourself, would you?

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new
ninjaskip

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:27:00 PM

Get lost would ya?

Take the FUDDING elsewhere, CR will buy back the bonds with revenues at a 1 to 1 ratio. Bonds only give you ANOTHER option of cashing / pulling out under the 1 to 1 value.
Contribute or get lost yourself, would you?

Bonds give me ANOTHER option? No, Bonds give only ONE OPTION.
CR will buy back the bonds with revenues at a 1 to 1 ratio: Will they? And when is that going to happen? In a year or 2 or who knows?

You said you all know who stole the coins .. some kid in a basement living with his mom?

I want to know his name, address and i want a picture of him posted here.
I will do the rest.
Maybe i can stick my CR Bonds up his asshole right?
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:43:21 PM

I believe his phone number is posted earlier in this or the other cryptorush thread, living in ukraine it was said.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
ninjaskip

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:30:26 PM

I believe his phone number is posted earlier in this or the other cryptorush thread, living in ukraine it was said.

Thanks.

I have 22500 dollars loss in reasons to fly over to Ukraine and take him to a court, and i will if there is proof that he did the hack, as it is a criminal offense.

So if the guys at Cryptorush would kindly reveal all his information is game on.

And we cut the small talk  Shocked
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 08:51:36 PM

fly over to Ukraine and take him to a court

Good luck with that. Pray he's not in Donetsk or some other friendly place Grin

I'm sorry to say but keeping 22k dollars (USD I assume) in an exchange - especially one like CryptoRush 1.0 - was an utterly stupid decision. You might want to consider that as a lesson and resist doing something even more stupid that would only aggravate your loss.
ninjaskip

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:58:23 PM

fly over to Ukraine and take him to a court

Good luck with that. Pray he's not in Donetsk or some other friendly place Grin

I'm sorry to say but keeping 22k dollars (USD I assume) in an exchange - especially one like CryptoRush 1.0 - was an utterly stupid decision. You might want to consider that as a lesson and resist doing something even more stupid that would only aggravate your loss.

Well 50k BC was at the time of the pump around 22k dollars, and they were in cold storage, i only transfered them to CR1 as i wanted to sell them.
Wrong place wrong time.

Well ... i thought he was a worthless kid living with his mum, why should i be afraid of showing up at his mums doorstep with the police?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:41:38 PM

Well 50k BC was at the time of the pump around 22k dollars, and they were in cold storage, i only transfered them to CR1 as i wanted to sell them.
Wrong place wrong time.

Well ... i thought he was a worthless kid living with his mum, why should i be afraid of showing up at his mums doorstep with the police?

And what exactly would you achieve by doing that? Let alone that you'd be laughed out of any police precinct if you showed up claiming someone stole your imaginary money from an illegal exchange. That's assuming you would even make it that far in a foreign country in the midst of a civil war.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: