Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?  (Read 3315 times)
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

yes it is very relevant to the current market conditions, since bitcoin prices are experiencing a very extreme decline, the best strategy to make the price reverse direction is to buy bitcoin so it will create a sturdy buy wall that will make the price reverse direction
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
It depends upon the situation, If I need money then I will sell my hold alts which has high in price and some of it will buy for bitcoins. I will sell all my alts in order to buy for bitcoin but I will look at it if there is price that are pumping then maybe I will sell this coins and buy for bitcoins.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

i would separate my money, like 30% of my investments it is BTC, 30% ETH, other 40% Btc Cash and other top currencies at the moment except ripple.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

I agree. We recommend that when selling altcoins in a high price and then buy bitcoin when the price is down. That's a good strategy. but it's hard to wait for the right time.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

the USA, Israel, Australia, Britain, Belgium and others are actively working to create legal mechanisms for integrating the altcoyins into the economy. Although, this is not a guarantee of leveling the flaws and mass acceptance of the virtues of Bitcoin
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

A good cryptocurrency fan is always in possession of bitcoin and alternative coins and trade any of them when need arises. We all know that most of the alternative coin can be dump at any time but the smart one will make huge amount of money out it.  

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

I do not agree with that strategy. I will keep altcoin until the price goes back up. bitcoin prices have decreased so that the impact on altcoin prices. so, we have to buy bitcoin with our spare money without having to sell altcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
It depends upon the situation, If I need money then I will sell my hold alts which has high in price and some of it will buy for bitcoins. I will sell all my alts in order to buy for bitcoin but I will look at it if there is price that are pumping then maybe I will sell this coins and buy for bitcoins.
Yes it is in fact depending on the situation, if you can see that bitcoin price going to decrease more and more then you should covert your investment from bitcoin into other crypto currencies, where you can consider your investment more secure and safe, and from where you can even get some good profit if you will hold that currency for some time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:29:10 AM

For me I prefer to hold Bitcoin than altcoins. Bitcoin could easily convert anytime anywhere. It is easy to use than alt coins. aside from Bitcoin is a pioneer crypto currency most of the time people prefer to patronize Bitcoin because I'm everything you do you need Bitcoin just to complete all your transaction like, if you want to start your own trading you need to buy Bitcoin first so that you can buy different altcoins using your Bitcoin. As simple as that. So for me I prefer to sell my altcoin and buy Bitcoin.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

If you think your altcoin would survive this huge plunged then just hodl it and dont panic. But if that altcoin that you've invested in, is not popular and not even known i think you should cut your loses and move your money into much safer haven for investment like ETH, BTC and LTC. In the end it's up to you.
Yeah anonymous Altcoin is not good for investment because they have no market cap and the price is also not increasing. Better to sell them and buy bitcoin. In these days investment in bitcoin is good decision because the price is very low and it is great opportunity to make money from bitcoin investment in the future. Don’t be panic about the price today.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

Will it's not the point of being recommended the point is the way of they earning bitcoin. It doesn't matter what they do the important is you did stole or hack an account just to have it. Whenever you sell or buy it's your choice.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

at the moment I would not advise to make such a step the etherium is also good, but while bitcoin is so low I'm not sure about it
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

no i dont really approve that strategy because i think that is not right to sell alts just because you want to buy btc. Alts are more valueable and more profitable therfore i wouldnt try to sell them just to get a btc though id rather sell my btc in order to buy alts.

I will only sell my alts if i already achieved my targeted price but as of now i dont think i can achieved it because the market is still down.
Market is full of strategies and my advice to you is whatever you want to do and you desire for should be inside the circle of market rules and principles.

If you are doing with disobedience then you will face with problems. A person can follow a strategy for example if sell Altcoin or Ethereum in order to upgrade in the crypto market then it is a good decision if selling and buying processes take place by applying market rules.
Last time investment in 2017 was a type of getting 1st lottery prize for my friend and he successfully made huge profit. Whatever you are doing and thinking to invest here is a good decision and strategy but all the processes should take place in the light of market rules and principle so that you may not face with loss either in Altcoin or Ethereum, you will get huge profit of your decision.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

I think its a good stratigic, becuase bitcoin now is to low price,  i think it is better to trade by btc, maybe someday bitcoin price will back to its value 20k dollors,  and if we holding bitcoin for a longterm it is good and have a big income to us. 
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

because I'm trading short-term using altcoin, I don't like that strategy. maybe if anyone likes long-term, will do so because it is very profitable, seeing cheap bitcoin prices, maybe we can buy for long-term trading. but better not to sell altcoin too when the price is cheap, because maybe also fortunately not much

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

It depends on the situation of the altcoins if it is has a big potencial to grow higher then i will hold for it because we can still get profits on it. But if those altcoins is too bad then i will sold it and buy bitcoins because it's more profitable compared to it as we can saw on the market it is the rank one among to the rest so i can say it really depends.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

no, i don't agree with that strategy. when we sell all altcoin and buy btc, will we get a large amount in bitcoin? surely the comparison is far enough. after all, bitcoin is not always going to rise high, just as it is currently happening. we are patient with the altcoin we hold.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

In fact, you need to invest gradually everywhere. Altcoin is growing fast but not very stable. Bitcoin will be much more stable, but there is no such growth, but he does not need it. Therefore, I believe that it is necessary to invest in the altcoin amount that in this case do not mind to lose, but in the case of growth is significant enough to make a profit. And in bitcoin all the money to invest is also stupid, because you want to earn as much as possible in a short time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

Nope, it should be sell btc buy alts. Simply because btc has bigger price, if you sell it you can buy a large amount of alts compared to if you sell alts, you'll get few amount of btc. Or if you saw an oppurtunity that you think you can get a profit, just trade them, alts to btc, then btc to alts. That's what others did before when btc price is falling and had a little swing. They turned to alts trading then go back to btc when the price is doing good again.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

Yes, good strategy indeed. Altcoins are good investment but bitcoin is better than them. Sell altcoins to buy bitcoin is also my plan of doing in the future. We know how valuable btc compared to altcoins that's the best idea anybody would apply for a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: