Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:10:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?  (Read 3312 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

Not every altcoins does not have the potential to grow and if you are going to sell your coins today then you will just obviously lose profit because the market prices are dumping, holding and investing will be the best choice you can make today.

BlueMoonLight

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

I think yes I will do it if the price of bitcoin decreases to the point of seemingly death. It will bring hiluge impact to the communities and sell their altcoins for bitcoin sake alone.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

I never want to invest on any of altcoins by selling my bitcoins because I knows that bitcoin has more potential than any other coins so it will give more benefits in future if we hold until,if you invest on altcoins you can invest the amount from profits of your bitcoin.
Yes. very aggrieved when investing bitcoin. because bitcoin has a huge advantage. has a very high market price. I am sure by the end of 2018 there will be a rise in bitcoin prices that will rise and normal again

But why should you sell altcoins to do it? Invest in Bitcoin, using the money you earn on your main work. Many alts will give you more profit that BTC can do.
If you have money then it is good to invest your money in bitcoin then no need to sell anything but I am disagree with the last part of your discussion as you told us that many investment are better than bitcoin in the world but I think nothing can be better than bitcoin, it is high in profit, it is safer to hold and can earn highest profit for your future, so I will sell anything for bitcoin investment happily as I know how worthy it is.
ceylan

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

Hell no.. BTC is the king of crypto . There is no doubt about that.. but when it comes to investing.. you have to be smart .. smart people don't put their  all eggs into one bag..
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

I do not fully agree but I believe that the investment in your hand should be 70 percent bitcoin as 30 percent altcoin. If you make your whole investment as altcoin or bitcoin, you will miss many opportunities.
That's not a proper investment strategy. You should use 50% to invest in altcoin, 30% to invest in bitcoin and the remaining 20% you should invest in ETH. This will benefit you
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

It may sound silly, but I would do the opposite. Now the altcoins are rushing to the moon and it is possible that a departure from the BTS will breathe new life into the market.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

if u are serious trader and looking for time to time profits in bitcoin then u should sell alts and buy bitcoin it works good but need to be attentive every time in market
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:13:09 AM

I do not fully agree but I believe that the investment in your hand should be 70 percent bitcoin as 30 percent altcoin. If you make your whole investment as altcoin or bitcoin, you will miss many opportunities.

Definitely agreed to this quotation that Bitcoin has an ability to raise your investments due to the value of Bitcoin. In some cases Alt coins are already listed in the market and the advantage to it but I much prefer Bitcoin to invest my holdings.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:28:37 AM

Depends on the alts you are holding. If you find the altcoins on your wallet that will have lower value in the next days or months it better to sell it. And the money you have gained will be invested in bitcoin. It is a good strategy to expand your income.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

Well, it depends on what do you like to keep in your wallet, you can do what the article has said, but as I know there are so many new altcoins has been created and they're need time to prove to all crypto lovers that the price could join at the same level as btc, eth etc for example.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

it depends on bitcoin and altcoin performance.some altcoin have goo performance with good developing progress. personally, I never want to invest on any of altcoins by selling my bitcoins because I knows that bitcoin has more potential than any other coins so it will give more benefits in future
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

Well, it depends on what do you like to keep in your wallet, you can do what the article has said, but as I know there are so many new altcoins has been created and they're need time to prove to all crypto lovers that the price could join at the same level as btc, eth etc for example.

Yes it depends on the market itself, or the funds that you will keep in your wallet, most likely a good crypto enthusiast is thinking many times before he or she sells his holdings, they always checking its status online and making a good decision when it comes to their funds,selling alts and buying btc is not an appropriate move at this moment, because the value of the btc is not that stable and continuing to fall down.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

Bitcoin is the flagship of all cryptocurrencies. But, i am not sure investing all savings to one crypto. Sometimes, altcoins can be more profitable if you choose right coins. I think that it is more reliable to separate savings into a few portfolios.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

Bitcoin is the flagship of all cryptocurrencies. But, i am not sure investing all savings to one crypto. Sometimes, altcoins can be more profitable if you choose right coins. I think that it is more reliable to separate savings into a few portfolios.

It is a risky decision to sell our altcoins and invest only to bitcoin which in fact bitcoin is very expensive in price. But it depends upon the altcoins stocks in our portfolio if it is more than enough to buy bitcoin then why not. In the first place bitcoin is more profitable and always on top of all cryptocurrencies.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

yes, I think that is a good strategy. but I do not think just to buy bitcoin. I further recommend to buy a stable coin on the market and a coin that has a good future. such as ethereum or others. with the current price drop, I would rather recommend a strategy like this than just holding an altcoin.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

For me, as my opinion..it depends the price of alt. I looked at first the condition of the price of alts before I decided to sell.  If I see that it is ok to sell my alts because the price is not decreasing. Then I grab the opportunity I sell my alts and buy btc. Because as of now the price of btc are still fluctuating and I can buy more btc with a lowest price value. And I know that the price of btc will fly high soon so its better to be prepared. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Why not if you willing sacrifice your altcoin to buy bitcoin why not. Because bitcoin have a good value and you will get great profit even the market is volatile.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

No. I am a Bitcoin lover but I am also Altcoins lover. So I do not advise that we should sell all our alts and put it all in Bitcoin. Because holding alts (potential) for a long period of time will give you a good profit as well.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

I disagree with the altcoin selling strategy to buy bitcoin, which I do just the opposite, buy altcoin with bitcoin, if bitcoin marketcap too dominates then this would not be good for altcoin development and certainly boring.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:22:32 AM

I disapproved that kind of strategy, altcoins today is still profitable and will be always profitable but it will be depending on the situation of the market so you should not sell your alts but keep on holding it today because the market price is still dropping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: