Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?  (Read 3301 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

I fully expect in next few years an or multiple alts to overtake BTC's price, it's clinging on just through support at the moment. So I don't think it's the best advice, just to treat BTC as something that is more worthwhile to invest in than various alts, particularly ETH seems to me a more intelligent longterm investment.
Sure this strategy really is not a wise strategy for investors because although Bitcoin is worth but that does not mean it is always stable and gives us profits on a regular basis, it still has certain ups and downs. When we are a wise investor, what we should focus on is the product that can bring us profit, regardless of whether the product is good or bad, as long as we can earn big profit, we will invest, our goal is to profit, not a blind faith to the future of the product, altcoin still has better chance than bitcoin, bitcoin is never the only option

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

Nope, I don't think this is a good idea because all the price of alts is based on Bitcoin price. I suggest you to sell some alts with 50% and keep the 50% alts where ever they are and buy Bitcoin with the 50%. Don't invest everything in Bitcoin since there is a risk if the price of Bitcoin dips your investment will also be down.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

I never want to invest on any of altcoins by selling my bitcoins because I knows that bitcoin has more potential than any other coins so it will give more benefits in future if we hold until,if you invest on altcoins you can invest the amount from profits of your bitcoin.
i agree with this, because bitcoin still dominate all coins in cryptocurrency and have the largest price of all
Many had invested in bitcoin because it has the big potential crypto of all. Also the fact there are still altcoins worthy to invest of your money. With these regards of selling alts to buy btc is another options which can gives a profit.
messijun

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

I am not like the normal dumbass who will dump at the first sign of trouble lol. This is about increasing my holdings as efficiently as possible... the thing with crypto at the moment is that its almost impossible to take a loss if you hold long enough haha.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Nope, I don't think this is a good idea because all the price of alts is based on Bitcoin price. I suggest you to sell some alts with 50% and keep the 50% alts where ever they are and buy Bitcoin with the 50%. Don't invest everything in Bitcoin since there is a risk if the price of Bitcoin dips your investment will also be down.
I agree, it's better to put 50% on alts and 50% on bitcoin. We know that bitcoin affects some altcoins, but not all altcoins. It's a good strategy to put 50 to 50 on both, since we don't know what might happen to the price, and also putting some money to altcoin have a benefit. If bitcoin falls, you still have a reserve.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
forayer

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

I don't believe Bitcoin is done with its big runs. Most of my port in alts, but I take profit in BTC, and increase my alt position when Bitcoin pumps. I would never bet it all on Bitcoin though.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

Yes if in alt condition bigger its price increase i sell alt to buy btc. after btc position more increase i sell btc to buy alt.
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

I prefer bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will be very profitable for me. so i will just hold bitcoin i am sure bitcoin will give you a bright future and it will be very usefull.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

That depends on the situation. In every unstable investment you shouldn't stick to one rule all the time. It would be wise of you to make the right decision accordingly with the market growth and market flow. Selling all your Altcoins and buying only BTC is like putting all your eggs in one basket. And this is always a bad move to do something close to this kind of actions.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
No, I'm not going to sell my altcoy now to buy bitcoin. Now, good altcoyins have a prospect far better to grow in price than bitcoin. After the last events for this first half-year, bitcoin has significantly lost in popularity and may not grow so fast in price as expected earlier. Still, even now, its cost reaches $ 6,600, which is quite high for the crypto currency. At the same time, I also do not advise selling my bitcoins. He can still show very good growth, but I believe that again for a little while. However, this upcoming increase in its price can be used to generate a good profit.

justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

I accept this idea and why not? Bitcoin has a reputation, flexibility in usage and efficiency. In addition, bitcoin is a measure of success in the crypto world. And the exchange of altcoin to receive bitcoin is a common form.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
It is both good and bad ideas. In some situation, selling altcoin can be accepted and you can save your money. However, in some other cases, selling altcoins can make you suffer a huge loss or miss the opportunity to earn a great amount of money. Altcoins and bitcoin are both good. But if you know how to choose a good altcoin, it can bring you a better profit and bitcoin. You can get an idea on the board of trading discussion to learn more about trading techniques.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:39:22 AM

There are so many strategies in trading, but I think selling altcoin to buy btc is not a good idea. It would be advantageous if we sell altcoin to fiat. We contribute to not having a more severe impact when bitcoin prices are down badly, Hold and not sell panic.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

There are so many strategies in trading, but I think selling altcoin to buy btc is not a good idea. It would be advantageous if we sell altcoin to fiat. We contribute to not having a more severe impact when bitcoin prices are down badly, Hold and not sell panic.
Yes I agree on that, maybe it is better to sell alt and buy btc than selling btc and buy alts. It is all because by is more trusted than any other coin in a crypto feild.so even if we loss on this down market the posibility of rising is always there on the line and maybe the bull run will come anytime anywhere.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

personally if our altcoin reached highest i am prefer to sell it to bitcoin.we will get more bitcoin with our altcoin.and wait bitcoin price again above $10k will be our advantages.
Gyugita

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

For it depends on each individual desire, because I myself sell Bitcoin to buy altcoin.
But I sometimes do the opposite too .
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

For it depends on each individual desire, because I myself sell Bitcoin to buy altcoin.
But I sometimes do the opposite too .
that usually we do in crypto market trading.buy or sell altcoin and bitcoin to get much profit and money.no matter with strategy we do, as long as it can make profit just do it.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

If this strategy sell alts and then buy bitcoin is tesyed and proven then why not , I will be one to those that will approve this strategy, if it worth then we will go for it.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Sometime ago, I have just to do that, but for now I am valueing the alternative cryptocurrencies more, because I have experience few short runs, while I had just insane profits, from alternatives.
Bountyl

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

no, I do not approve. In my briefcase there are both bitcoins and altoquins. And in order to earn in this area, it is necessary to diversify its risks by investing in various cybercurrencies.Do you believe in only one bitcoin, and you do not recognize the other cripples. And such people are)

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: