Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1411 times)
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

I think exchange hacking is the main reason behind bitcoin falling, hackers are dumping easy money then create status of panic sell to all other traders . so because of that exchanges need to perform more security steps forward .  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DerTrey

Activity: 143
Merit: 19

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

The cost of bitcoin fell because the price was heavily inflated and grew due to the constant connection of new investors. Then, due to market manipulation, negative news and the outflow of investment, the price dropped to today's level.

lucy5632

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

This is not the first time the price of bitcoin will plummet, it is actually undergoing correction from the last bull run which is very healthy for the entire crypto market, invest more now if you can afford to and if you can not, hold your position because i see the price of bitcoin rising any moment from now.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!
I was wondering this too, why bitcoin keeps falling and falling
I think eth is way more stable than bitcoin
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!
I have heard about some institutional money that were expected to come as Investments on this market but for some reason they didn't come, and so we are experiencing the great falling.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

Accidentally, that's what I experienced. When my friend started talking about bitcoin etc.
I was also interested. I think this is a very complete industry, where we can invest, play and make money from the internet.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

I think this is a necessity, and one way we are adapting to a world that is beginning to move towards the digital age.
Crypto is the solution of the future, future investment and new ways of developing our money.
I am still a beginner here, and I am excited to continue to deepen the crypto.

I think the reason behind falling of bitcoin in the market is that whales are everywhere. They are trying to manipulate this crypto because of their selfishness that they only want to own the crypto and the people who uses it will be manipulated by them.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

Bitcoins is falling due to people who prefer selling more than investing and speculations and news are affecting the flow of coins in the market as well so it was undeterminable when the price is going to pump up.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
mae_ann97

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

I think the main reason of bitcoin downfall recently is because of all time high correction and market manipulation. We can notice the left and right opinion from different banksters personality about bitcoin - making it's price suppression thru FUD and bad-mouthing without constructive basis.
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

If you've been carefully monitoring bitcoin prices, then all of that is influenced by the psychology of FUD investors. Therefore, if there is a lot of negative news about bitcoin, the exchange rate will fall instantly as investors lose confidence in the bitcoin and cryptos markets. When the bitcoin exchange rate falls, and the market will be so quiet, you just have to hold it until the bitcoin exchange rate increases again.
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

there are many reasons behind the fall in bitcoin prices, one of which is a lot of negative issues that make big players panic and eventually sell it, it keeps prices down.
and I've also heard a lot that there's a group that organizes dump/pump bitcoin

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

I think, nowadays many people are selling crypto coins for quick profit. recently, and which we witnessed a few weeks ago, as we have always noticed, once there is a downturn in the market, the weakly financially weak coin owner will start selling it immediately, and that will lead to further market decline. Although in the end the market will rise again, but still many people will lose money.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

In my opinion, the reason why Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency prices are decreasing is the price manipulation by some irresponsible people, but do not panic. You need to know, crypto market is falling and will rise again, always like that, this is a natural thing. You just need to be calm when facing a flagging market.
biyuan200

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

No reason. This is the normal behavior of the market. It always has a big rise, and there is always a big drop, which is a normal market. If it only rises or falls, it is a problematic market.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

Bitcoin falls due of investors who panic selling and change coins, sometimes investors see new coin and their assets will quickly sell, today we have a bad price of bitcoin and its current price today is stable but I believe that bitcoin will rise again just be patient and BTC will give us profit.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

In past few months, bitcoin price fall because many negatives news in market. Bad news affecting on investor psychology and many bitcoin holder selling their coin because panic. Some of them speculate on price and making big profits from bitcoin fall.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

probably because with the fall of the bitcoin that is currently because at the end of December 2017 ago Bitcoin prices rose at a high price than from now on the price of Bitcoin has decreased but with this decline is already a lot of people who invest and wait for bitcoin prices back because it's been a few months until now not yet back

tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

Actually what happens today is about market sentiment, no current FOMO and traders are still hesitant in which direction the market moves, whether to recover soon, or even fall further. My prediction, the market situation in the long run can rise again, but there will be many changes before we get there. When some news comes up the arrival of big investors who will join, we just have to wait.
Chirs

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Probably, people are getting tired of this cryptocurrency, and they want something more new, because bitcoin has survived for years with little innovation. People today are always talking about altcoins that come with projects and innovations, that means people want something new, people want faster deals, lower costs and interconnected blocks.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

I think that the main reason why Bitcoin falls in the price is that it's clearly not worth 20k and this price on hype. Now it is gradually returning to its real price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: