Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5032 times)
btctime

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

Everything should be done qualitatively. I believe that you could not decide and choose the activities that are more important for you and therefore did not make sufficient efforts either on your own or in the world of crypto-currencies. And it seems to me that you did not succeed in crypto currency, that's why.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

I can relate to you, bro. I am currently having a hard time working on a regular job on an video editing company because I am also busy in trading and bounties. I just hope that I can still manage to weigh in both jobs and do both work efficiently. It is better to have a regular job since boutnies have a quite disappointing period of time before payment and before we can cash it out.

I'm still a student but I have not forgotten my schoolwork while I keep monitoring my ownership. My advice to you is to have a time management plan and make it your own personal routine. You will personally notice that you are increasing in both.
You are not lucky, being an ordinary worker makes you have a guarantee of ownership, one bad review is not enough to fire an ordinary employee. But treat something like the wake-up call you need to balance work and cryptocurrency markets.
Electric4

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

You have to focus on your job, since your employer is paying you to perform your duties. If you would had lost it, then it would had been your fault. But I can sympathize. Just focus. Sacrifice something else.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

Keep working. Only invest what you are willing to lose and not feel terrible. The crytocurreny market is extremely volatile. All in all, it depends how much free capital you have. Don’t quit your day job, i would recommend doing stocks and crytocurreny on the side first for the first few years till you have a nice amount in the market.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I lived this experience not so long ago, I spent most of my time in work doing rsearche about crypto money and also in exchange my job performance has decreased a lot but I have managed to keep my job with luck, but recently I meeted a friend and he really intend to quit his job voluntarily to spend the rest of his time to trade altcoin, He told me that his job is a waste of time because he earned a much higher income in trading than he earned by staying stuck at work all the time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

I always share my time well, between my main job with playing crypto, because this crypto job is just my side job, I do not want this crypto interfere with my main job.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

Everyone is responsible for their own decisions.I cant blame you for this kind of risky decision but my advice is to keep faith in this crypto space. Maybe one day you will find good job but i am not sure about this low prices for early birds..

Of course all the decisions depend personal each, but I recommend to never leave the real job for crypto because of market conditions that have not been stable and crypto we can still make as second earning.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Here here. Don't indulge so much on crypto. It is true. There are no assurance that this will last forever with all the regulations of the government and all the news, no one knows what will happen months from now. Worst case is it will he dissolved and be back again at the underworld.

Having a plan b when that happens is more safe. Also your income in crypto is not stable. It is not like any job who gives 100 percent assurance that you will get something when you work hard every month.

So stay with the old strategy. Work double time Smiley

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:47:58 AM

You have a very great job, i prefer that you try to manage your job very well like multi tasking by having your own time management in order to earn cryptocurrency and your regular job as well.

Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

Mostly,thats the common problem to all part timers here in crypto,the time allocation between your regular job and crypto works,we have to manage our time properly, we have to be wise in using our time remember crypto is very risky, well lesson learned mate ,we must know our priorities.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

Well your experience my friend will give as a guide and a lesson to learned also on how to become a better responsible worker's. Like what you have said you almost lost your job because you will keep on busy spending your time in exploring your knoweledge in cryptocurrencies. Well in this case we have to observed and practice time management properly, so that our personal job and side line job in cryoptocurrencies will not get complicated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

Well your experience my friend will give as a guide and a lesson to learned also on how to become a better responsible worker's. Like what you have said you almost lost your job because you will keep on busy spending your time in exploring your knoweledge in cryptocurrencies. Well in this case we have to observed and practice time management properly, so that our personal job and side line job in cryoptocurrencies will not get complicated.

Yes, you are right, for me having a stable job is really important compared to our online earning because we cannot be sure if how long this cryptocurrencies will last and we cannot be sure of its profit.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Maybe you can try yourself in the crypto industry (I mean development)? You are interested in this subject, as I understand it.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

You can always focus on anything that will make you earn more income, life is really hard to sustain because the cost of living is keeps on increasing so we should focus on a work that can give us more money and cryptocurrency is the answer.

neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

Time managememt is really important.yeah we want big salary or earnings.but we must remember too that having a regular work is a must.we can have benefits from it and if theres no crypto at all we still have job.we cannot be sure how long this crypto will.last.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

I think there are a lot of people losing their job because of facebook too, and other addictive things. At least with crypto, we can earn money. Smiley
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

You learned the lesson, some people may not be that lucky. We have to find the right time, when dealing with cryptocurrencies, and probably the job, or a holiday are places, when we should avoid it.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

You can always focus on anything that will make you earn more income, life is really hard to sustain because the cost of living is keeps on increasing so we should focus on a work that can give us more money and cryptocurrency is the answer.
In my opinion, one should always have a side job besides dealing in crypto. This is going to keep you safe in case the market falls and the return from the crypto currencies declines. Also having a side business will keep you mentally healthy and you would be able to focus entirely on the crypto management which is very important and can earn you some good money provided you are the good player.

soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

I lost a lot because of bitcoin volatility. Now I think that bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies are a bubble. But this does not mean that they will disappear, but rather vice versa - they will become permanently fixed in our life and become invisible.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

For you to be working and still be eyeing other source of income like crypto it means that you are not satisfied with your present job and my candid advice is that you should quit the job and make crypto your full time job and you will never regret you did!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: