Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3608 times)
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:44:04 AM

Even we dont want to pay taxes we cant do anything even we say tax is a theft what we can do.here in our country they aldreafy deduct tax in our salary so before we receive our salary irs already deducted

Paying your taxes is considered a civic duty, although doing so is also a requirement of the law. If you do not pay your taxes, the government agency that oversees taxes the Internal Revenue Service or IRS will require you to pay your taxes or else face penalties, such as fines or going to jail. We must obey the regulations in our government to prevent penalties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

If we have a choice, I think some of will not pay any tax. In my opininon, we should not avoid it because we are the one who will benefit from it. We all know that we pay taxes because it is automatically deducted to our salary. I must admit that paying taxes takes a huge blow in my salary but I know that it is our responsibility as a citizen. With good government and managing finance, the country will flourish and will make use of taxes on certain projects that can help the county develop.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PerLasz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

Taxation is one of the good things of citizens contributions to make the good construction of infrastructure in our society. However there are great issues about taxation but still tax  remains in the area.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

Yes, I believe we should but the tax should not be so high at all. It should just be a dirtcheap contribution for every individual because it hurts for me to see our taxes get stolen by corrupted officials in the government who can easily take millions with some manipulation.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

Yes, I believe we should but the tax should not be so high at all. It should just be a dirtcheap contribution for every individual because it hurts for me to see our taxes get stolen by corrupted officials in the government who can easily take millions with some manipulation.

For the middle class, they paid higher tax rate that those who are rich because those rich people have some tax breaks. Those in the middle class are the ones who are much affected because when they receive their salary, taxes are already deducted so they cannot do something about it while those company owners would find a good financial advisor that would advice them how to reduce their taxes and they can even manipulate their financial statements so that the income would look smaller than what the actual is resulting to a lower tax liability.

I am willing to pay tax but why is it so high? It is just saddening when I have a higher tax liability but I can see that there are no improvements in our place because corrupt government officials are every where. We know that they are corrupt because they pay the voters during election just to get a position. We can do it in a decentralized way so that there would be no one who can take advantage of their position.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

Even we dont want to pay taxes we cant do anything even we say tax is a theft what we can do.here in our country they aldreafy deduct tax in our salary so before we receive our salary irs already deducted

Yes, Its automatically deducted because this Is already being program which necessary to us to pay taxes, for the revenues of the government. Government have a lot of bills to pay and we are all benifiting those thing such as roads, bridges,  school abd etc.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

I don't mind the to pay taxes if the government used it in a good way, the taxes could be used in a different ways to make our lives better, like free health insurance, new school building, or even new transportation project, and the most important it's being used to control the inflation, without tax income the country will fall apart
Theres no problem by paying taxes if you see in your environment the result of your paying taxes that they use it in a good way. Like new transportation project, school building and more hospital for health services. Its important to pay taxes because it's will all benficial.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

paying taxes is a must. because with us paying taxes we will get other benefits. as people used to say. because now the development of a country is also largely derived from a tax
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

paying taxes is a must. because with us paying taxes we will get other benefits. as people used to say. because now the development of a country is also largely derived from a tax
why we should pay taxes, that's because taxes are one of the old government regulations. I think paying the tax is for the benefit of all of us. it's just that we do not feel it, for example like road repair.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

The purpose of paying tax is to support the services and other improvement initiatives executed by the government. Basically, its purpose is to provide the citizen’s needs in return of the payment. However, when greed prevails, corruption do occur. Thus, the citizens aren’t provided the appropriate services because the money intended for it were secured by the government officials for their personal interests. But despite of these circumstances, as a citizen of the government, it is still our duty to pay taxes. There are still government agencies who are working on eliminating corruption. So let us just hope they will be successful in defeating corruption.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

Instead of paying taxes for users of crypto that occurs only in countries that legalize crypto like China, America and other major countries that the majority of people use crypto because in my country there is no tax for users and it is not legal yet.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

which you say is true with the tax money you will make your country, by paying taxes means you also care about the country you are this place.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

everybody know tax money will be use to makes public facilities such as hospital, roads, or probably parks more better because i heard income from tax is pretty high for the countries and they use those money to makes their citizens live better but for those who want to do tax evasion i think they not deserve to life in the particular countries
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

Instead of paying taxes for users of crypto that occurs only in countries that legalize crypto like China, America and other major countries that the majority of people use crypto because in my country there is no tax for users and it is not legal yet.

In China cryptocurrencies are not legal, they just not banned. Only individuals can trade, but for e.g. banks can't hold and trade crypto

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

As long as we hate paying taxes we cannot do anything about it because we are obligated to do that if we did not pay that if no taxes at all them there are no salary given to those government employees and other government projects like roads buildings and other more. The taxes are good if it is been used into the right thing it is just there are some government people who take advantage amd took some of it  so the people are not wanting yo pay anymore.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

@fiulpro I so agree with you. I hate the fact that the money paid for taxes goes into corupt politicians' pockets. I am disgusted about the huge coruption that is going on especially in my country and people are numb.. I mean we do make protests,but that does not seem to have any effect.. The justice organ is in danger already and this guy wreck the economics and society. I believe many people try to avoid paying some of the taxes just for the money to not go to these infect people. Lips sealed
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Government has always planned that someday bitcoin has gave taxes in every transaction.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

Government has always planned that someday bitcoin has gave taxes in every transaction.

We can't do a thing about it. Bitcoin will be a big thing in the future and in order for countries to take a advantage there, they must do something like having a tax on it. People are expecting to make Bitcoin a currency and I think that will be obvious since if people really want to make Bitcoin a currency, expect the government adding a tax on it. They can't just let Bitcoin circulate on the country freely.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Hahha, I have seen those topics like why we agree to pay taxes and etc. you are full of thet, right, so you decided to give an extended answer, lol
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

Yes we are obliged to pay taxes. because ofbpajaklahlah we can enjoy state facilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: