Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
cardo

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

Yes paying taxes helps our economy to grow and have infrastructures, Taxes helps to build schools, hospitals and other establishments that helps the poor, sadly politicians corrupt the taxes and goes in their pockets.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

It's our responsibility to pay our taxes especially those with business and those who are employed and these taxes are used in infrastructure project of the government in building roads and schools to build a nation especially in developing countries.

berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

And also the people who seated in government are become rich because some of them are truly thief the taxes of workers, people's money they put in their pockets. There is no problems to paying tax the problem is the corruption  thats happening in many country. That's why there are countries are suffering.
In most countries today, people just pay their taxes which end up going into politician's pockets, those in places of power and not being used for anything at all except that everyone just keep suffering and living life like it is meant to be hard due to the position their corrupt government has paid them. For those who have all those things mentioned by the OP, well, we may say they have no reason not to pay tax, but for the former places that I mentioned, if you pay tax, then you are a fool.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
HomerunDiva

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

In theory, taxes are necessary to the running of an efficient economy as it’s this income that provides public goods such as infrastructure and government services such as welfare. But I can understand where people are coming from when they make the argument that those things could be done privately too. I just wonder where the incentive to provide those things would come from, or who would want to pay for them, without taxes.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

It is a law and governing rule in our country to pay taxes  depending on how much we earn from our salaries or businesses, in that way we can help in the government in making or pursuing such projects. Abiding into rules are rewarding.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

Taxation is one of the good things of citizens contributions to make the good construction of infrastructure in our society. However there are great issues about taxation but still tax  remains in the area.
No one is actually saying taxation is not a good thing, but it would have been a good thing if the reason why we pay our taxes is there in the first place. However, the most annoying part is that it is being used for things that are irrelevant and that is if it is not even been squandered in most places.

Tax is a good thing for sure, but then paying my tax becomes a bad thing when I cannot even see anything for it. In a country where there is corruption, no accountability, no transparency, we all know our tax is more like a waste.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Even in an ancient time in which written in the old books Caesar asking for taxes means it was an obligations of every individuals that earning ,this is what we must do since we are capable of profiteering ,and we are the beneficiaries of everything that the government might use from this taxes

we live in a country with the rules of paying taxes as already stipulated. do not make it a burden, but with our taxes will prosper together, because there is a guarantee of education, health, etc

I agree with you men and additional about that ,we need to pay patex because is a obligation in every people living in your country. The money that they earn in taxes can help in many ways.

Because government only asked for atleast small part of our income ,so why bot give if forhe progress of each economy
Exactly that is how it is. The government has to use the taxes from the people to the thing running and income tax is the tax they charge the people directly. Sale taxes also go to the government when we pay for the goods and services we buy.

These taxes are used by the government for the mutual benefit of the people by which I mean to say the government provides the masses the basic facilities.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

If we have a choice, I think some of will not pay any tax. In my opininon, we should not avoid it because we are the one who will benefit from it. We all know that we pay taxes because it is automatically deducted to our salary. I must admit that paying taxes takes a huge blow in my salary but I know that it is our responsibility as a citizen. With good government and managing finance, the country will flourish and will make use of taxes on certain projects that can help the county develop.
Yeah, if we do, I personally will not be paying tax. I normally see tax as a daylight robbery from my government sine at the end of it all; you hardly see anything to point out as the benefit of the tax one is paying. Like you said, with good government, but from most cases all over the world, we all know how some government are so ridden with corruption, and in that case, it is more like a thief robbing you and giving him more to keep robbing.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
The reason why we should pay taxes is really needed by pur government. Cause we all know that our taxes is becoming fund of our country to reconstruct or repair are country its for our economy. That is really important and in our taxes governement officials get they payment for their service every month
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

Taxation is theft. "But who will build the roads" argument is really old and dumb, people are not some stupid monkeys who can't figure out things if no one guides them, there's nothing that can not be done privately and through voluntary cooperation (which is the same as privately). Roads, military, science and so on - all of it can and is done privately around the world. Government is exactly why Bitcoin was invented - you can't trust people with power and believe that they will do as they've promised, and even well-meaning leaders do stupid mistakes that cost billions. Just like Bitcoin have decentralized economy, some day people will decentralize power to the point when every individual will be independent from others.

There are two picture in this thing I cannot decide which was the right thing to be in without knowing the side of the other but in concern to what you said the Government really have no money at all without our help because they just produce the money and they do not have anything of it. They just have an annually budget and then thats it all of that will be coming from our taxes all those salary that they gain not just road. So I am thinking what will happen tp the Government if all the people will not pay taxes. They will collapse for sure.
MMGaara

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Taxes is good way to life good and in peace  , but when the goverment sucks and want so much taxes , like in Turkey . That's really sucks.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

I agree with your opinion, we should be willing to pay taxes so infrastructure development in our country is better. and with taxes we can also help people who cann't go to school out there or maybe help the sick. as a person who has a fairly large income, should be obedient to pay taxes.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

Taxes must be and should be paid as the taxes we pay are also used by the state for the purposes of government administration, such as paying civil servants' salaries, payments for army expenses, police and other state purposes.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

We pay tax for the service of our government. Without tax some countries will no be rich and poor country will suffer. Tax is important thing to the city because it is used to fund the community.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Do you really think so? You say that we pay taxes, and everything is done for us? I pay taxes, but I have to drive on bad roads! And repair the suspension at its own expense. Free medicine, either bad Or pay anyway! Civil servants in the likeness of the police not only do not help, but also harm! Corruption and all that. It's Russia!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Yes it is true that by collecting taxes it can help a country and to live in a better place and sorroundings but it depent on a country that we live in. Here in my country, mostly all the wealthy people got more richer because they are the one who doesn’t paid their taxes well and being covered or protected by government officials. While the hardworking people who only paid minimum wages suffered from taxavation. Is it fair? And take note most of government officials are involved in corruption and that is the reason why their aiming to stay as government officials.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Here in our country the Philippines,paying taxes is an obligation and there is no exemption at all.If found out that we are not paying taxes religiously,we are punishable by law.Anyway,the money we pay for our taxes will be used for economic growth and development in the society.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

As you said we pay taxes as a contribute in helping our country to build roads, public schools, hospitals, and many more. It is really our responsibility to pay taxes as a good citizen of our country and to help our country improve more but there are a lot of people who refuse to pay taxes because there are some governments who steals money from the taxes that we pay.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

The reason why we pay taxes is to help the government to run for the public purposes. And of course to sustain the government for public services and for the building of the infrastructure for the future and of course the reason why we pay taxes is for the benefits also of the people live in the country the government do their job to protect the people using the taxes payed by the individual if taxes extinct the government definitely see will collapse the role of paying taxes is to maintain the peace and order of every people in return of paying taxes.
The obligation to pay taxes for citizens is for the country itself. A country needs a lot of income in order to stabilize everything, one of the country's greatest income is through taxes. If you are happy with your life, the government make sure you stay happy all your life. If you are not satisfied with your life, then the government is the only thing that keeps you safe from more frustration
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

well for me we should pay our taxes because taxes helps a lot.the government use our taxes in recontstractioning our road,in transportation,building public school,hospital for the poor.salary of the government employee and many more.
I think so too, I'm not against taxation as long as the funds are used properly, it is very important to help build one nation. What I hate most is the misused of funds and corruption, the main problem are those incompetent people in the government that rapes the system. This is a good reason why we need to pay taxes, but since government are so corrupt in many countries people are now afraid to pay taxes. I'm not against on this kind of system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: