Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
thank you. Just give me the link for the web-site of the project and I will read everything by myself. It was a big luck to have a talk with you
Here is the link https://www.evencoin.io/   I ask for help, I'm always happy to help. I think that you will understand that this project has a big potential. My pleasure to help you
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

In theory, this project can set us to absolutely new level mining. Now the computing power doesn’t play a big role. Everything you need is token!
This project offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of mining, as we knew it before!
I got it too. The world is changing so fast and we have to keep up with the times. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

It is right. The team has become one of the first to develop this model of passive income if we take into account the fact that  there is no need in special devices with big calculating power taking a lot of electicity
BlackHayate

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
BlackHayate

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?
AmandaSmit

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
BlackHayate

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?
Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
BlackHayate

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.
I hope that this will be so, because I was very interested in this project and I would like to see how it will become popular and will interest more users.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

This coin seems to me really promising but there are so many coins on the market. I really cannot decide what is better and more profitable. I need to know more to be sure about it. I’ve already lost some money on doubtful projects.
Brown-Den

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

Good day,
We all know now that this is a very serious & legit idea.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

I didnt know until this point that there were 4000 stupid marsupials leaning toward finding themselves through lending their cash to lacklustre chimney sweeper. They donated part of themselves to making the chimney pipes cleaner, this way they added a valuable experience to their eventful lives which can be then sold to experience buyers or extracted from their head through drugs provoking sensory deprivation.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: