Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

yes only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

yes only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
  now I agree with you and except the fact that this project is trustworthy
Thank you for your help and I think I will message you for more information
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
kk777

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
kk777

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness Wink
kk777

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness Wink
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change online wallets in genera; coz this sphere should be fixed
kk777

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

Waiting for implementation. . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change online wallets in genera; coz this sphere should be fixed
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nasty. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

This project interested me in the fact that for the development of EvenCoin does not require hardware, it receives production in parallel with an even number of blocks of Ethereum.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

I wanted to share my wonder with members of community. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

I wanted to share my wonder with members of community. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map. More and more projects violate their own rules and it drives me crazy!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map. More and more projects violate their own rules and it drives me crazy!
I completely agree with you! good idea, sounds and looks really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I  took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens and hope that you will do the same
boomertoo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

I completely agree with you! good idea, sounds and looks really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I  took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens and hope that you will do the same
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. I hope that i didnt miss such a good opportunity to earn money
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: