Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:43:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
Sounds very interesting. But can you tell me more, i see that this project is very interesting and promising that is why i want to know more about potential of its implementation
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
Sounds very interesting. But can you tell me more, i see that this project is very interesting and promising that is why i want to know more about potential of its implementation
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. Another thing from the web-site. I advice you to visit it
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
boomertoo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. Another thing from the web-site. I advice you to visit it
Oh, i see that web-site provides a lot of useful information about the project. Could you send me the link for the web-site? What should i know about project?
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
quansi2k

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

Evencoin is a project for everyone including beginners. The team has quite good thinking. The project has no airdrop.
a1471989

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Oh, i see that web-site provides a lot of useful information about the project. Could you send me the link for the web-site? What should i know about project?
here is the link for the web-site https://www.evencoin.io/ and if you want some more you can subscribe social links of the project. There is a lot of information about this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
boomertoo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

here is the link for the web-site https://www.evencoin.io/ and if you want some more you can subscribe social links of the project. There is a lot of information about this project.
Thank you for the link on the web-site. If social links are very useful, send the links for it too, i  will be glad 
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
Lomasdisptoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

Good night,
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great business, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
a1471989

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Thank you for the link on the web-site. If social links are very useful, send the links for it too, i  will be glad 
Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , and youtube  - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
it will be enugh for you, just check it
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

Good night,
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great business, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
boomertoo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , and youtube  - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
it will be enugh for you, just check it

Thank you for your help, i will check if later, because there are a lot of content. Now i see that the team of developer does a lot for their community, see you later!
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining and only this one seems completed. It would be interesting to see how much this project will atrract on the fund-raising campaign
a1471989

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Good night,
Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of evencoin. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

I believe that evencoin could be a great passive profit for all kinds of users. It offers an innovational approach to current problems of mining, so it could really change everything. Miners need to have this coin.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

I believe that evencoin could be a great passive profit for all kinds of users. It offers an innovational approach to current problems of mining, so it could really change everything. Miners need to have this coin.

You are right. It is time to have an alternative. Mining could be really profitable but only in cases when developers have made serious and well-thought projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: