Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

In fact, I do not understand what a bounty hunter means, but I believe I am not them. I only work on projects that I decide to invest. Of course, you will have a perfect combination to create double profits. Wink
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

along iam participate in bounty sosmed and signature the high income project i got only $500 Wink.because every projects are different,need a luck when the project you participate succes and have a good prices

Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

along iam participate in bounty sosmed and signature the high income project i got only $500 Wink.because every projects are different,need a luck when the project you participate succes and have a good prices
That's still high, most of the time the price depends on our rank and on the number of participants on the campaign, there are tons of participants that makes the distribution way to low to divided for each and everyone. This is assuming that the project will pay.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

I don't have profit yet with my bounties but I can say don't be sad if you just earn a little money because profit is profit, time will come and you will earn higher than your friends. Being bounty hunter is not an easy job, it requires hard work and good skill but you can learn it from keeping yourself busy studying the market.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:26:08 AM

It's an undeniable fact that earning from Bounties have become more difficult in 2018 compared to 2017 because of the negative propaganda surrounding ICO's in general in the

mainstream media, aka fake news... In 2017 people could have made a fortune if they were just patient enough for their tokens, which they earned completely from

several Bounty Hunting activities, to make 15-20x or more post ICO, which frequently happened within months after listing.

Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
I think,it depend on the rules of the bounty campaign you are joining,and their allocation budget,participants will be divided it when the campaign's end. Big allocation budget,small numbers of participants,will receive more tokens rewards.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

Actually signature will give very good income but other bounty also can support the reward from signature.
However, i think better to join first and regarding the reward we can think about it after that. We need to focus to do a work frist then reward will follow our effort.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:39:55 AM

I am somewhat new to the bounty campaigns. I have done one and now I am waiting to get paid with tokens which I could sell or trade in the future. I have friends who already got their pays and they are paid a lot. The pay we get form the campaigns depends on what our levels are.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:27:13 AM

Hi, you need to understand that in different campaigns, you can earn absolutely miscellaneous the number of coins. It depends on many factors - how many coins sold on ico and a number of coins which project provided for the bounty campaign. And after receiving coins it is very important to their cost not fell many times from the price of ico. I will tell you about me, that in the company of signatures with rank of full member, i can earn coins to the amount of 1000-4000 $

Aside from ranks the token we received from bounty also differs in the number of weeks of participation, as a bounty hunter we must be vigilant and always ready to filter any promising ICO in the forum. Be resourceful hunter after finishing one campaign just continue to apply another campaign and be hopeful that after those you will be credited a satisfying rewards.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

I join in bounty campaigns but I can't say I am a bounty hunter because there are lots of opportunity in the forum: bounties, airdrops etc. A bounty hunter should track everything.

Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Yes for newbies like us getting a huge income will no longer be possible because of our rank unless someone would give us 10 merit to at least we become member. For now, you need to be aware of the number of participants so you could at least get a good stake.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

Yes for newbies like us getting a huge income will no longer be possible because of our rank unless someone would give us 10 merit to at least we become member. For now, you need to be aware of the number of participants so you could at least get a good stake.
Yeah, and it's not so easy to ranked up. The merit system is one of the effective solution to lessen those spammer. The better you post, the possible to rank up. Good luck to our journey folks. 
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Last month, I received $ 550 profit and I think it's a good result. I earned this money on bounty and speculation. Last month there were large fluctuations in the exchange rate
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Theres no specific amount in which hunters can get from bounties and most of the times has none because of scam project.

But me i guess in my entire career from signature campaigns that pays btc maybe around 0.1 bitcoin and the tokens remains un accounted until i sold them all

Billet82048537

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Try this https://referral.rewardstoken.io?kid=PJCJD
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

I have many friends who are too chronically involved in joining bounties. but now I have a few bounty campaigns that I joined but I was focussed on trading.

jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:04:02 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 02:17:08 PM by jings007

Bounty signature it's depending on the ranking that you have, you will get more or fewer stakes.
And also on the allocated budget in particular bounty.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
Honestly your situation will do desame to me but ,despite I will not a good got result as of now,Im also still to be patient despite while continue to be learned and explore the knowledge made it, while joining of bounty campaign, because my friend told me remember if you will not patiently waiting you will not also good result as you can,,although is not easy to be rank up because  merit system
 has  implemented as of now and as newbie is hard to get merit.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Thanks to friends who have participated here, I really appreciate your opinion or your experience who have long joined this bitcointalk forum and have become a senior here and also to other beginners who are still the same as me.
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

The reward you earn from bounty depends on the way bounty managers wish to allocate token to participant and this varies from on bounty or signature to another. The amount also varies for different ranks and participant with high ranks earn more than the low rank members. The amount also depends on the number of participant in the group as the higher the participant, the lesser the allocations to participants, the lower the number of participants, the higher the allocations of reward to participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: