Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

I am a bounty hunter, there's no exact amount on how much money will you get in each bounty. Each bounty program has it's own unique way of dividing bounty payments since there are different bounty tasks. It also depends on the number of participants and the amount of money allocated in each bounty.
edgar2808

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
yes, i am a bounty hunter, i follow some campaigns on a bounty program, i follow signature campaign, social media campaign and content creation, for now i get about $ 400 for a bounty project
You mean $400/month?
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. I earned hundred dollar in the past in several projects. However, everything has become more difficult now. We cant earn money easy because the token price is low by the falling down of the market. I think you can join in some projects and hold their tokens in long term

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

the reward from the bounty it depend on your rank, try to rise your rank and you will get a bigger income from bounty or signature campaign. to get a big income from bounty may you should work hard to join a lot of social bounty and choose the bounty with a biger allocation. now a days is difficult to find a potential bounty but if you can find it of course you will get a lot of money.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

the reward from the bounty it depend on your rank, try to rise your rank and you will get a bigger income from bounty or signature campaign. to get a big income from bounty may you should work hard to join a lot of social bounty and choose the bounty with a biger allocation. now a days is difficult to find a potential bounty but if you can find it of course you will get a lot of money.
Yeah, and please use big letter on your post and try to check the correct spelling and punctuation marks of your post for good. It makes me crazy when reading your sentence fragment, but it complete my day while trying to figure out the puzzle on your post ( of course I'm having fun on it dude). Anyway, please no offense, you made me smile at least 30 secs up.
Titomir

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

Yes, I'm constantly looking for new and interesting projects. I like to participate in very generous projects that fully fulfill all their promises.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

I just started to receive my bounty coins, some of them are not tradable yet, some i sold near 150-200$ (socmedia), but it was bounties with small amount of participants. For the rest of coins i see that income is much smaller.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

I do not consider myself as a bounty hunter, but yes, i really like to participate on bounties because i consider it as a hobby, and it is a good hobby that maybe it's going to pay you at the end. That is the main reason at all.

One of the good things about bounties is that if you are going to participate and comment around the forum anyway, participating in some bounties can be a fun way to get some tokens without doing too much effort since you are doing something you will do anyway, the only downside is that you are not going to get many tokens that way, but if you are lucky one of the tokens you get could skyrocket and you will get a nice compensation for your efforts.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
Me too, I have been involved in the market for 8 months, but the result is nothing, if you join the bonus, you must persevere, we should not be disappointed soon try to persevere we will meet Fortunately when the market rises and the prices of the tokens we hold will also increase.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

If it's a matter of rank, I give up. Because I see many who talk about rankings with very difficult results to achieve. Merrit system that has been enforced now is very preventing someone to raise the rank let alone like me who do not understand how to get merrit.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

If your talking about signature campaign it will takes time to earn and it will depend on your rank in bitcointalk the higher your rank the higher your stakes received from bounty. but its hard to level up in rank because of merrit system. You can earn also from other bounty such as facebook , twitter  and telegram campaign. just do your job and you will earn a lot of tokens and trade it after the ICO or after it will be listed in any exchange.

@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

If it's a matter of rank, I give up. Because I see many who talk about rankings with very difficult results to achieve. Merrit system that has been enforced now is very preventing someone to raise the rank let alone like me who do not understand how to get merrit.
When out Merit I was really surprised, and I know that no matter how good my answer is, I still can not get the merit from other members for. I have been in the market for over 6 months but have never had any merit.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

When out Merit I was really surprised, and I know that no matter how good my answer is, I still can not get the merit from other members for. I have been in the market for over 6 months but have never had any merit.

I see more other people out there complaining about the merit because the process of ranking up is a constraint .. But behind it all we must realize that it's all for the security and comfort of us together.
rynanosih21

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

If you still earn a little income try to increase your level.
If you participate in a signature campaign then your Bitcointalk level so that you upgrade to the high level then you will get a big advantage.
If social media then add your followers or your friends.
Doing a bounty campaign is a fun thing and get a token gift for free.
Joker121212

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

Whether you earn more or less depends on your diligence, you have plenty of time + you are diligent, you will participate in many projects. Another factor is whether the project you are participating in is good or not, potential or not. and one thing to remember. The tokens you earn will not be much. Keeping it for a long time is better than selling immediately
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

It depends to the bounty campaign how much they give the reward, the signature campaign it depends to your rank, the high rank gives a high reward and the social media campaign gives low reward, but at least it's a good income.

SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

The amount you get from a bounty campaign depends on the campaign you are into. Some bounty pay higher than the other and the amount you get depends on your rank and how much effort you put into the project.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

It depends to the bounty campaign how much they give the reward, the signature campaign it depends to your rank, the high rank gives a high reward and the social media campaign gives low reward, but at least it's a good income.

it is not about the reward you can get it is about on how many campaign you are involved in because for me it is natural for the bounty to have a lot of participants specially the social media campaign. If you join a bounty campaign with 2 or more bounty you are a bounty hunter.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Im a bounty hunter for about 6 mos. now. I earned reasonable amount of money by doing those bounty campaigns and learned a lot of things. Doing bounty is cool, like working smart instead of working hard. As of this bear market, be picky on choosing your bounty campaign to join on because some of them didn't reward their hunters.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

Im a bounty hunter for about 6 mos. now. I earned reasonable amount of money by doing those bounty campaigns and learned a lot of things. Doing bounty is cool, like working smart instead of working hard. As of this bear market, be picky on choosing your bounty campaign to join on because some of them didn't reward their hunters.
Yes, I am proud of being a bounty hunter because even a little I can earned as my extra income and I need to work it hardly by spending 5 hours every day and its a fulfillment in the times that I receive the bounty rewards as my fruit of labor and dedication and all this striving is for my family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: