Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:13:15 AM

To be honest, I made very little money in bounty campaigns.I've only been involved in a few signature campaigns.Now I try to learn more to trade on the stock exchanges,as it seems to me so I can earn more.
mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:52:16 AM

For the bounty of signatures, you have to choose the Project because you are right to one
However, for others like Facebook and twitter you can do more and I am satisfied with what I earn so far
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:15:00 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

I think at the moment the bounty campaign is not very profitable. there isn't much to expect from the current ico project, especially the market conditions are unstable and very volatile. this will be very influential on tokens that have just entered an exchange, and some ico are scams
so be careful because not all campaigns will be profitable.
and in my opinion you can do besides being a bounty hunter
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:24:16 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

in 2017 I have benefited a lot from various signature campaigns and social media.
but entering 2018 until now, there are many campaigns that are truly unprofitable and spend a lot of time waiting to be distributed or entered into an exchange, this is nothing else due to unstable market factors

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:01:11 PM

in 2017 I have benefited a lot from various signature campaigns and social media.
but entering 2018 until now, there are many campaigns that are truly unprofitable and spend a lot of time waiting to be distributed or entered into an exchange, this is nothing else due to unstable market factors
Just like an investor, bounty hunters will also face some tough times.
When we are back in the profitable time again, it would be the time to enjoy bounty hunting again.
This time we need patience, doing bounty is still good as long as you will hold your reward and you will participate in a legit campaign.

We should promote good ICO so the reputation of ICO will be revive, we need investors to trust ICO again.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 12:17:30 PM

I think at the moment the bounty campaign is not very profitable. there isn't much to expect from the current ico project, especially the market conditions are unstable and very volatile. this will be very influential on tokens that have just entered an exchange, and some ico are scams
so be careful because not all campaigns will be profitable.
and in my opinion you can do besides being a bounty hunter
Indeed, bounty campaigns no longer bring about too much profit in this period when ICO projects are carrying so many bad reputations, almost only frauds and scams, if it is not a scam project, it may just be junk and never listed on the exchange, very few projects can be successful and listed, and the rate of bounty hunters who can choose this project is too low. Since then, the income from bounty is nothing or not too significant, so as you say, looking for a job that can generate continuous profits like trading, can't hope too much for bounty

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

of course from the beginning until now I was a bounty hunter, My main job is bounty hunter until now, even though it's a lot, bounty scam, I keep going and never stop

tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:50:16 PM

When we are back in the profitable time again, it would be the time to enjoy bounty hunting again.
This time we need patience, doing bounty is still good as long as you will hold your reward and you will participate in a legit campaign.

We should promote good ICO so the reputation of ICO will be revive, we need investors to trust ICO again.
There would be a hard time when bounty hunter working for a month and only get little rewards or even get nothing due to the scam of the project or the bounty manager itself.
Bounty hunter has the same responsibilities likes working on real life. We spent our time, energy only to get paid by the manager.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:44:33 PM

There would be a hard time when bounty hunter working for a month and only get little rewards or even get nothing due to the scam of the project or the bounty manager itself.
Bounty hunter has the same responsibilities likes working on real life. We spent our time, energy only to get paid by the manager.
Do you think that in those cases when Bounty Hunters do not receive their rewards, the team still pays for the work of the Bounty manager?  It's not fair.  I very much hope that instead of the ico market of companies, IEO will come and in this case not only investors will be protected, but also Bounty Hunters.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:05:51 PM

Bounty hunter is a positive thing for earn crypto for anyone who doesn't have money, I also become a bounty hunter and spend around 2 hours per day for bounty participation.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:35:32 PM

It really depends on the campaign and the project as a whole. There so many factors to determine in this kind of job. For example, if you will do signature on a project, the total allocation on the signature campaign, your forum rank and how many stakes you will get. And we need to determine the project as well, if they become successful then its good, the price depends on the market so its very hard to give a number on an income to bounty hunters.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:43:55 PM

The sharp decline in prices in 2018 had a negative impact on the development of gift projects. Many bounty hunters earn little money by following
signature campaigns, social media campaigns, and Airdrop. But I hope you won't give up because by 2019 there will be many reliable projects. But you also have to be careful in determining the bounty project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
carlzec

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:30:37 PM

The income from bounties is not predictable at all due to many factors involved such as the amount assigned, quality of ICO project, market conditions, bounty duration and so on. Find a good bounty is not easy either. 

A true detection, especially the lack of indifference to the ICOs, especially when we are not leaving the bear season, is unfortunately left us in a very difficult position.
Bohdan Rabeha
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

I'm from #GenerationB

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:37:56 PM

I recommend you, from the beginning, to allocate 6 months to understand how everything works.

I take part in the bounty companies from March 2018. During this year i wanted to leave this direction several times. But i told myself that i'm wrong and need to learn to do everything right. At the moment i have experience and i will share it with you.

• First, learn to correctly parse real project and bounty company from temporary
  • Registering accounts in Linkedin+FB+TW you need a lot of friends (Revenue from $30/week, but it's easier to do)
  • Take a course in copywriting in order to correctly express your opinion
  • Register accounts in YouTube+Reddit+Medium (Golos+Steemit+Crypto Forums) (You will earn more, but you do not need to do it often)

From one company you can earn from +200$ to +1000$. I recommend starting with Linkedin/FB/TW
But later you need earned tokens sell on exchange  Wink

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:51:54 PM

The income from bounties is not predictable at all due to many factors involved such as the amount assigned, quality of ICO project, market conditions, bounty duration and so on. Find a good bounty is not easy either. 

A true detection, especially the lack of indifference to the ICOs, especially when we are not leaving the bear season, is unfortunately left us in a very difficult position.
portfolio dropped to zero while at the bear market. all the results of the bounties that we have joined for a long time ultimately have no value when in the bear market. this not include the scam project. a lot pain we get since the bear market. sad life for bounty hunter.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:33:06 AM

For newbie you can start doing a social media campaign (Need a lot of friends / follower to get high rewards)
If you have a high ranked bitcointalk account, you can start doing a signature campaign who gives you more rewards.
For a creative designer, you can do a youtube or blog campaign.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:42:36 AM

For newbie you can start doing a social media campaign (Need a lot of friends / follower to get high rewards)
If you have a high ranked bitcointalk account, you can start doing a signature campaign who gives you more rewards.
A lot of choices to make money in here but never to greedy to hold them all without any capabilities to do so. Some of the choices above will requires not only knowledge but also skill to make task well done. In order to be paid, we need to comply all requirements and follow every rules stated by BM.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:45:01 AM

Actually these are what bounty hunters do, lol. Good advice. I'm also bounty hunters back then but not anymore. Fyi, social media campaign is not worth anymore for bounty hunters, because the payment is really low because of the huge participants on the bounties, you can see like 5k participants or even more.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:16:15 AM

Of course, I'm a bounty hunter. I used to earn $ 500 in the project I participated in but the projects are now very hard to make a lot of money because there are many scams happening everywhere when the crypto market becomes bad. I hope in 2019 ICO projects, as well as IEO will become good, our bounty work will become many advantages.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:45:03 AM

it depends on the bounty project. i will choose some coins that are already on the market. it is a guarantee, at least it is not an air project. Also, the signature bonus depends on your membership level.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: