Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
I think that's why you get a little reward because our rank is small unlike to go the others that have higher rank and they earn a higher reward and I think the reward  that give to us is depends how lonyou stay on the campaign.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

You can join many bounties to earn additional income, we can say if you participate more than 10 bounties you will get the chance to get jackpot from there. And you can also try the translation campaign, the rewards can be bigger than the other kind campaigns.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

Getting from newbie to a real paying rank on bitcointalk will help a lot, but even so currently I can pull 30-50 dollars per bounty with 1000 twitter followers and 500 friends on facebook. I have been considering making a youtube specifically for crypto bounties and my medium posts have generated me the most income thus far. Really the big parts of the bounties are the Translations and blog posts, if you can get those done, you can make some serious coin.

Good for you and thanks for pointing that out. Because I never been to a bounty before but I read thru this pages that it really pays good. However, isn't it that some bounties turns out to be a scam? Ouch, that will be devastated if you work very hard but at the end you will get nothing. That's what I'm really afraid for, and besides, my twitter and facebook are for personal used so I don't want them to be exposed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

Not a serious hunter. I am here for acquiring knowledge so the bounty is the one I use as a learning process.Instead of commenting for free, why don't I put on a signature and get some tokens, if it hit ok, if it become scam , nothing to lose. so far I accumulate tokens worth 300 usd and some shit coins.

ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

yes, i am a bounty hunter. about the revenue generated from bounty, this depends on the allocation to the bounty of a project. for signature, the amount of income will depend on the rank of the bitcointalk account. while for social media bounty, the amount of income will depend on the number of friends or follower. and both bounty will depend on the number of participants who join the bounty of a project.
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

If I do a campaign it's just to hold the coin and hope for the best in the future. Bounty hunting to just go sell it, just seems like too much of a pain. I don't need the extra income since I work.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

yes i am a bounty hunter and trading
for the rewards bounty hunters varies depending on the success of the ico. I've got 1500 usd that's my biggest income
Anseta

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:52:23 AM

Yes, i'm. My friend is a bounty hunter, last year he earned ~25000$ by sold his bounty tokens, i remember he said that token name is Deep Onion  Shocked Shocked
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

if you want to have a very large income then you should have a larger rank, but it is very unlikely at this time because we are late to be here Cheesy, for every bounty will have different income depending on the value of the coin in the market
KETOK

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

I am a bounty hunter, there are various income in bounty hunter that i gain, sometime from one bounty i get $100, $350 even sometime get nothing, we need to know about which bounty that good to be joined.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

Same with you all, I'm currently following the Signature Campaign run by "Mr. yahoo62278".  

Whitepaper

Connect with us: Facebook | Twitter | Github | Telegram

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________

My income's .002 btc/week and I'm very appreciative with what I got from "Mr. yahoo62278".

Not only that I also buy bitcoin and altcoin to supplement my income in the future and I'm sure the demand for Bitcoin is high will happen again this year.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Same with you all, I'm currently following the Signature Campaign run by "Mr. yahoo62278".  

Whitepaper

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________

My income's .002 btc/week and I'm very appreciative with what I got from "Mr. yahoo62278".

Not only that I also buy bitcoin and altcoin to supplement my income in the future and I'm sure the demand for Bitcoin is high will happen again this year.

He is one of the best manager out there because previously he handled very good project and he is one of the prominent managers acts according to the situation. Yes, I am also one of the investor and bounty hunter in some of the projects.
lmoe23

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

I'm a bounty hunter. But usually I just join bounty's from bountyhive. For me it's the easiest bounty. You just need to read the rules before you participate.
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

I'm a bounty hunter. As in like dog the bounty hunter. It's dangerous but exciting work.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

I am a Bounty hunter. It will be safe for you and me to participate in this program; To get the tokens free, so follow me should join to earn initial capital.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

https://mb8coin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/bctbanner.png

Whitepaper

Incredibly, I'm very impressed with you if you can earn a very lucrative income. How do you earn income as you say .. ?? I am very tempted and very enthusiastic to follow your footsteps ..
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

What I do primarily on crypto is really to participate in bounties and earn from joining one. Just like those airdrops but with more work and then get paid. I admit most of the bounties that I joined were of nothing really, their tokens and their coins has little to no value and they pay less. It is now like stockpiling of worthless coins and tokens.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

What I do primarily on crypto is really to participate in bounties and earn from joining one. Just like those airdrops but with more work and then get paid. I admit most of the bounties that I joined were of nothing really, their tokens and their coins has little to no value and they pay less. It is now like stockpiling of worthless coins and tokens.

You should be more patient in choosing bounty so you can choose a good bounty by looking and learning their white papers as well as their road maps. The coins you already have today will definitely be worth later, even in the long run.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

the advantages of following a bounty project can not be determined of course will be different. because of ICO's success and the price of ICO even the number of participants from ICO will affect your profit
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

As a junior member i am a bounty hunter, and majority of people in the forum are all bounty hunter. as for me i have made about 500 dollars from bounty and i,m looking forward to make more from it, though i make a little by little from different campaign and then gather them in my wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: