Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
When you are doing bounty campaigns,  your income is depends on the project, specially when there are many bounty hunters participated on that campaign, you may earn low amount. Also, there are many bounty campaigns that is not paying or their project will not success, then you will not be paid.
binarhingar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

every campaign is different, choose a campaign that has a great allocation for bounty, and a trusted campaign, from the team, coin, and also read the white paper before you follow it, if you want to get great results, then work on as many campaigns, social media example, facebock, twitter, reddit, discord, and many more, if your signature can only use one signature only.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

Yes I am also a bounty hunter, but I am not leaving my main job which has been my main source of income. following the prize campaign is just an extra job and not really expecting results from one ico project, and you should not be ashamed of the results you get I have followed one of the ico projects and I participated in the signature campaign and earned less worth over 600 dollars.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

enough with the signature campaign alone is enough submitted great results. reasonable only if the result you get is still small because of course there is also the influence of rank of accounts you have. the larger the rank owned accounts will get paid an increasingly large. If you want big results from the bounty necessarily had to work hard again as entered in multiple campaigns.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

Bounty hunting is not only fun, it will also give you knowledge and profit that you don't need to pull out your wallet and spend all your money from it. Basically, bounty hunting is for free and all you need is your effort and time throughout the duration of the campaign.

Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

sometimes we are tired and spend a lot of time to follow the prize, ending Scam, so it is difficult for us to be able to determine how much income from the bounty we produce and if we talk about how much we earn from the bounty, we will not be able to say how many we produce, for the prize problem we will get of course depends on our rank, and how long we follow the bounty of the project, and how much the allocation for the prize will be given to the participants
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

The first time I joined a signature campaign Shivom project 4week/jr.member.
And I was able to earn $500 from it. Your profit from the campaign will depend on how good the campaign is.
Project development and the team are just some things to consider.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

You can't expect to earn a decent amount of money on bounty campaigns because first of all, you are doing this freely, meaning you did not invest any money on it. Second, you are just investing your time and effort which is worth it because you are learning many new things while earning a few dimes. Last, you are still a low ranking member so you will really earn a few stakes on signature campaigns.
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

I m not . cause i m new here.  but started to learn things about crypto and participating in my first campaign so probably after some time i will be bounty hunter xD

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

The bounty quest signature and translation are the most rewarding, but you must first find a good bounty quest and do not arbitrarily do the task. That will only waste your time!
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

At first I am a part time bounty hunter. My main job is as messenger of electric and internet bills. My wife is abroad. I have to be as both father and mother at home. Time came when its hard to take care of the two kids at school when I'm at work so I resigned from my messengerial job and do full time bounty.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

i earn alot of income from bounty program it is beneficial for participates but some of those project which are failed they didnot list their token on exchange then it will risk for me and have no value. but when i join the bounty first i search about project if project are success and great potential then i join it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Arlette Foxsparkle

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Participating in bounty campaign is a good source of money since this is quite popular so there is a possibility to earn more without losing too much money. As a bounty hunter it helps us to learn knowledge about cryptocurrency and also it gives us opportunities to make our life successfully .
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

I'm not, but if there any bounty, i think that it shouldn't be wasted. So i take that chance to participate in bounty campaign. The reward in bounty campaign also not too bad because it is quite better than join an airdrop which worth nothing in the future. Anyway, bounty is a good job for freelancer like me.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

it has become my work in 1 year. I became a bounty hunter and I enjoyed what I got. I like this kind of work. because here I can get many benefits
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

Do not mis understood, each bounty has different bounty pools and allocated budget. Also, the amount of money allocated in each bounty depends on the amount of money they can gather during their ICO. Another things is the price of the token once the bounty is distributed. So, it is difficult to estimate how much will someone earn in a bounty.
bellator66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

I just follow the flow, if there is a golden opportunity, why not taken.
Already this year I follow the gift campaign. Gifts that I can also compete with the trade crypto.this business I also do not need to spend too much capital.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

Yes, I am a bounty hunter. I joined the bounty for about 1 year. A friend of mine had instructed me about the bounty. Bounty brought me a lot of tokens. My income is also better since working with Bounty. I enjoyed the signature campaign, it gave me a lot of knowledge about crypto. Although I spend a lot of time on this job, I still love it, because I am with my family. I am very grateful to my friend and I am also grateful to the bounty for giving me a better life

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

yes, i am a bounty hunter, i follow some campaigns on a bounty program, i follow signature campaign, social media campaign and content creation, for now i get about $ 400 for a bounty project
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

I started participating in bounty campaigns from last fall. Projects were different, although I read a lot, learned. Some projects haven't released any product at all, and therefore their tokens have no value. Some didn't pay anything at all. But there are many worthy projects that fairly pay for work. Previously, I participated in writing blogs, for one article I could get $100 or more. But now I prefer the signature and social networks campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: