Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

hmm, I do bounty campaign when I have free time so can you called me a bounty hunter? Maybe not. I only often doing signature campaign because the other like social media need report every week and you must share about project everyday. How much you get is how much you intend to do it  Cheesy
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

I was bounty hunter, I participate to bounty now also but there is no good bounties like before bounties, there is less project and there is less bounty, I think reason is bad market.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
I think you are just like me who is new in the field of bounty hunters, I am glad you want to share. But Have you not got the coin .. ?? or you want to hold up the price to the moon .. ??
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 02:40:22 AM by HatakeKakashi

There's a lot of bounty here in this forum, like joining bounty campaign to get bounty after the project or the ICO ends. Sometimes if you are lucky the bounty  campaign you join the rewards is very high so you can get more money . But if you are unlucky and you join to the bounty campaign that not good or the ICO is rush project you will get only few rewards only and mostly that bounty will pay the participants.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

I really can't remember if I have joined previously a bounty campaign because I usually stick with bitcoin paying signature. There is a big risk that you will not be paid in bounties specially when the project didn't reached its soft or hard cap. So it's like gambling as well, and sometimes most bounties lasted for more than a month.

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

It really depends on your rank obviously, the higher your rank the better stakes you gonna get. If you have the patience to join and work without being paid weekly then you can join them, because if the project become successful, I'm sure that you will received big payments at the end of the ICO.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

it goes thus Action and reaction is always equal for equilibrium. you can't expect low high results or I may say high rewards from bounty campaigns when your input is quite meagre. Bounty also pays according to the percentage of the coin or token allocated for the particular bounty you participate on and the sharing formular and then the number of participants.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

That not easy to earn recently because the forum rule getting improve from time to time !

There's a lot of bounty here in this forum, like joining bounty campaign to get bounty after the project or the ICO ends. Sometimes if you are lucky the bounty  campaign you join the rewards is very high so you can get more money .

The problem is when I joined 10 bounty, only 1 get paid !
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

The problem is the market volatility. You can earn some tokens. One day, your tokens are worth $1000, the next day it can be worth $200.
It all depends on the project and the crypto market. If you are lucky, you can earn a lot. Else, you can wait for a better time to sell your tokens.
Also, you don't know if you are really going to be paid or not.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

I think that this question quite complex. But you answered it well. I think that the profit from this field of activity is quite large and profitable. So much better will stop on it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

Hi, you need to understand that in different campaigns, you can earn absolutely miscellaneous the number of coins. It depends on many factors - how many coins sold on ico and a number of coins which project provided for the bounty campaign. And after receiving coins it is very important to their cost not fell many times from the price of ico. I will tell you about me, that in the company of signatures with rank of full member, i can earn coins to the amount of 1000-4000 $
Yes, it depends on the amount of coin distributed for the bonus program and the amount of coin sold at the ICO as the Shivom project. The ICO sold out early, with a distribution bonus of about $ 3 million, many earning thousands in six weeks.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

if we talk about how much we earn from bounty we will not be able to mention how much we earn, for the matter of the prize we will get of course depends on our rank, and how long we follow the bounty of the project, and how much the allocation for the gift will be given to participants, sometimes we are tired and spend a lot of time to follow the gift,ends Scam, making it difficult for us to be able to determine how much income from the bounty we earn.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

You can participate in bounty campaign, as your rank is not higher so your would earn much by participating in signature campaign, so you can maximize your earnings you can participate in several social media campaigns.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

Most of bounty hunter which get a lot of income has already arround this forum for years. And you new here want to make more money ? What you already gift to community ? Patient like everyone here. Build the trust and rank up your membership thats how to get payment more. And if you come here just for bounty and not wanting to contribute to crypto world you better leave this forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Most of bounty hunter which get a lot of income has already arround this forum for years. And you new here want to make more money ? What you already gift to community ? Patient like everyone here. Build the trust and rank up your membership thats how to get payment more. And if you come here just for bounty and not wanting to contribute to crypto world you better leave this forum.
A correct and rigid remark.
I'll add that you can earn a lot of money in a bounty. But for this you need to be a smart investor. I mean, you have to be able to dispose of the reward as an investor. Many forget this important aspect of the bounty hunter.

LitleCryptic

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

I have the rank of a member. I've just got to participate in two projects, from one token lie on my wallet-they have not yet entered the stock exchange. And the second project has not collected the necessary amount of funds. but I can say for social networks pay from $ 30 per company. Everything depends on your accounts, the company and the number of competitors.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

The income that you can get out of bounty campaigns varies greatly, if the coin in which you invested your time promoting goes down in value after the ico it is likely you will sell and your already low pay will get even lower but you may get lucky and the coin in which you invested your time goes up then the profits you will get out of it can be incredible way better than what you could get in any other form of bounty campaign.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

I recently joined in bounty campaigns but one thing is for sure, the income you make here is based on your position like in signature campaign and also how active you participate in other bounties like translation campaigns, social media campaigns, and blogs. The bottom line is if you choose a good ICO projects it is a nice extra income for you.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

I am a bounty hunter too,there are also many bounty that gives a big reward find another one and try if you are luckier now.I do signature campaign and i must say that the reward i get is not bad for the beginner like me.I am satisfied with what i am getting right now and i am happy to that.
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

The concept is simple, the lower the level the more work will have and possibly will get more experience for a possible rank graduation. However, it has now become more complicated with the merit system complicating the raising of level, but in any case do not give up the commitment, this will take you somewhere positive.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

It depends to the project if that project is good you will earn good too. And it depends how long you been in that signature if from the start you stay there there's possibility you can earn big earnings but if you join in late if course you earn small rewards. Also it's depending to the ranks the highest rank you will get highest reward.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: