Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

Hi, you need to understand that in different campaigns, you can earn absolutely miscellaneous the number of coins. It depends on many factors - how many coins sold on ico and a number of coins which project provided for the bounty campaign. And after receiving coins it is very important to their cost not fell many times from the price of ico. I will tell you about me, that in the company of signatures with rank of full member, i can earn coins to the amount of 1000-4000 $
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

It is always good to be a part of bounty all the time.Its not hard and can be an extra cash.Even if your not a bounty hunter.Sometimes could be scam,but its a part of a game.Personally im not selling my rewards,just keeping them for years

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

The reward you get in a bounty campaign differs from one campaign to another because they have different ideas and different team managing them. Bounties are very good to earn token as long as it is a potential one and you did all that is required of you to promote the project. The reward you get depends on the type of bounty you are in and your rank because rewards are distributed according to ranks. Keep trying and someday, you will earn reasonable reward.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

It is always good to be a part of bounty all the time.Its not hard and can be an extra cash.Even if your not a bounty hunter.Sometimes could be scam,but its a part of a game.Personally im not selling my rewards,just keeping them for years
I agree for that being bounty hunter has a circumstances sometimes specially those ico scam. But after all its good to be part of it just be patience on doing your task for what you've apply for then you can earn sometimes big sometimes small value and that would others hold for long term so that it can earn bigger profit.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

it depends on the allocated budget in a particular bounty and also it depends on the participation, if you participate in signature campaign there is a high chance that you can get a good income specially if you have a high ranking acct, if you participate in social media campaign the allocation is not that high to get a good income. the bottomline is you can get an income but there is no assurance on how much.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

It depends on the bounty pool and of course the price of the token.

babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

There are bounty campaigns that gives a good amount of reward to the bounty hunters it depends what bounty you have participated.Try your luck in the other bounty out there and soon you will find one that satisfies you.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

If you stick to signature alone. You may have more misses that hits - considering your ranking.
What you want to do is participate in social media and content - for content, youtube is very good.
But most importantly, you'll have to read up on the project and do due diligence like any investor would because you are investing one of the most expensive asset into it - time
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

it depend on project and you will not get money from all projects so you have to choose the good project and it depend on your rank too

Free palestine
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

Income from bounty is uncertain, sometimes you can get a decent profit. but sometimes we do not get anything because the project we follow has a scam. so follow some bounty that you think is good.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

The first time I joined a signature campaign is I was able to receive approximately 390+ INS tokens from INS Ecosystem bounty campaign. And I was able to earn $800 from it. Your profit from the campaign will depend on how good the campaign is. Project development and the team are just some things to consider.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Bounty is a good way to earn a crypto currency without investments and risks. Then the received tokens can be invested in other ISO and make good XXX
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

If you want to get a lot of results for bounty signatures and the first sosmed bitcointalk account you should rank min full member for signature and for sosmed your garden and your followers should be above 5000 so you can generate with lots.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

It depends on the position if you are jr.member you will get 1 stakes or 2stakes it depends on the project. But if you have more followers in social medias you will participate in social media campaign. Bounty campaign is paid in after launching the project and you will earn bulk amount. Some scam bounty also available in the market so carefully choose the right bounty campaign.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

By joing in bounty campaign, you just need to project the project to everyone by using social media like facebook and twitter. By doing this, you can earn an enough tokens that you can spend when the token is available in the market. But if you want a higher amount of earnings, you can join on signature campaign or maybe in translation, but for now Full Member and up can earn a decent amount by following this bounty.
metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

It is not good if you do not know what you are doing on the first place.
I am not a bounty hunter, i just like to follow some bounties that i feel that are good enough for me to increase my token budget.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

I am not using bounty for an quick additional income - i use it to earn tokens and have a good buyout of the project. Its very difficult to say how much you can earn with bounty. A Good bounty can return in the quick way 2-3 thousand usd. a bad bounty can give you some bucks for quick.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

[/quote]
I think the income that will be obtained depends on the rank and allocation of funds to be distributed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: