Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
Ducnguyen03

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

Yes,i'm a bounty hunter,i joined for 2 months.i earned 100$ for 5 bounty campaign
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

The results of the advantage of following the signature campaigns or social media campaign. There are certain that get the results very much and it depends on how they work. And my earnings to date very passable a lot, so I will still continue to survive here. This is a very fun job and could turn a profit.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Yes, I am a bounty hunter, I have been involved in this business for over a year, but income is just enough to have breakfast and coffee, but I hope that one day I will meet a coin. good

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

I'm a new bounty hunter first time i earn in a bounty project last month i got 120$ for doing a simple task everyday it's a good experience that you can earn easily and fast.
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

I feel excited about this bounty hunter job, every day I spend 2 hours to make them. For those who do not have perseverance, it is very difficult to do them, you need to do every day, the results you will be surprised.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

I am a bounty hunter. I am working for bounty campaigns more than a year active, as an active member and even longer as occasionally member for a weekly basis. There are more and more bounty hunters each month, especially this year.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

Don't invite anyone to become a bounty hunter.
Don't give them the chance to think that being a bounty hunter is easy and quick to get money.
this is the wrong paradigm so many bounty hunters cheat and do everything they can to cheat. give them the right knowledge and be a good bounty hunter.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
Bounty gains are decreased in recent days because of the high amount of participants, unsuccessful ICOs and scam bounties that don't pay your tokens, current market conditions and so on.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

For results according to the allocation given by the project, and I am doing some bounties to get additional tokens.
At least the results of the bounty are enough for the package costs and also for food needs, and I am grateful and enjoy it.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 03:01:40 AM by finaleshot2016

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

Bounty gains are decreased in recent days because of the high amount of participants, unsuccessful ICOs and scam bounties that don't pay your tokens, current market conditions and so on.

If you're getting a low income and it's really hard to live a wonderful life. Then you should find a decent and good job to sustain your needs and give priorities to your responsibilities.

This forum is not for you, bounty hunters. You should find a way that will make you huge incomes, not shitposting here everyday to get a better stakes. The incomes you're getting here is just a part-time so you shouldn't take it as a permanent income.

There are many scam ICOs here and there, you should seek any information amd details about them. Research is one of the fundamental factor that will make you earn more knowledge.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

You didn’t mentioned what area of bounty you are joining so we can make some advice,but for me as a signature campaign participants i can say that if the project is legit and no scammers for sure the bounty is enough to pay my effort and time..so far my minimum income ler legit project is $500-1000 per project or depend on how long it will run
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

I still do some bounties, but I certainly don't rely on them anymore for earning a living. I used to earn a decent living off of them in 2017 but since 2018 came in, so many scams and tokens not reaching exchanges ever, have come to pass, that I have barely earned anything at all. I am hoping the campaigns I am involved with now, will do better and I might actually get paid a token that will be worth something in the future and above all worth my valuable time. At the end of the day, we each need to assess, what is our time worth because the time that passes we never get it back and 2018 has undone all the hard work I did in the last 40 years.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

By joing in bounty campaign, you just need to project the project to everyone by using social media like facebook and twitter. By doing this, you can earn an enough tokens that you can spend when the token is available in the market. But if you want a higher amount of earnings, you can join on signature campaign or maybe in translation, but for now Full Member and up can earn a decent amount by following this bounty.

But sometimes some bounties are not worth the time we spent, sometimes the rewards are too small specially this current status of the market, most of bounty rewards are too low of its value.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

First, you need to increase your rank higher, this is needed to follow the signature bounty, then increase the number of followers on all your social media accounts, such as fb, twitter, reddit, medium, steemit, etc. it will make you earn more income, then choosing which projects are good based on ICO rating, joining some crypto communities will help you get bounty information that is worth following
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Different campaign different income/rewards. And some campaign give btc/eth rewards $5-$30/$40 every week. Maximum campaign gives token as a reward. Then income depend on price value of token.

Be hardworker
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

You should practice step by step from easy to difficult level. Do not be greedy to follow some people when you have no basic knowledge base that will lead to failure and arrogance. Workinghard and learning their friends as well as their experience and you will earn a monthly profit.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

Now of course there was a lot of competition,but nevertheless you can earn.
for the month making a signature you can make 500-700 dollars on the member,like me.

cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Bounty can be a source of securing coins without making an investment.The amount one get from bounty depend on the number of projects participating in and the type of project.You can earn alots in bounty campaign especially signature campaigns.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

Maximum peoples are doing bounty continuously because they are getting very good payment form bounty. I am also stated bounty but I am new for bounty. I have heard from my friend who is doing bounty from long time and he already got $500 from a bounty. Actually he said to me that if that project is promising then there is a good chance to get a good amount of money.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

Of course! Bounty is neccessary thing for each good member, who don't earn enough for trading and some more rich than that, you know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: