Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Yes for newbies like us getting a huge income will no longer be possible because of our rank unless someone would give us 10 merit to at least we become member. For now, you need to be aware of the number of participants so you could at least get a good stake.
Yeah, and it's not so easy to ranked up. The merit system is one of the effective solution to lessen those spammer. The better you post, the possible to rank up. Good luck to our journey folks. 
And at the same time, the system of ranks contributes to the proliferation of a huge number of bots in social networks))), as the forum decreased their income Grin
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

The income we earned in bounty are depending in to three different aspects, these are the following:

*Rank - the managers salary given to the participants was depending to the rank or level in bitcointalk society.
*Value of tokens or coins they used to paid for participants - it's because sometimes when ICOS they were promote or coins are using to paid are fluctuating in the market, that's results of sometimes higher amount or sometimes you gain small amount.
*Funds - the amount we possible to gain in bounty jobs were depending to the funds of the projects.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

since some weeks i am a bounty hunter too, but only in one signature campaign. it is all still very new to me. i do not know if i can really earn money or how much with it. i let myself be surprised.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Bounties are like playing the game of chance. Its either you win or lose. Get many bounties as much as you can to have more chances of wins or rewards. Not all are big profits but since there's no capital there but time there's no loss all in all. I've earned quite enough for bounties that I'm so thankful.
gsg07

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

Yup... it's real to get an income from bounties. Try writing articles or videos to shoot.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

along iam participate in bounty sosmed and signature the high income project i got only $500 Wink.because every projects are different,need a luck when the project you participate succes and have a good prices
That's still high, most of the time the price depends on our rank and on the number of participants on the campaign, there are tons of participants that makes the distribution way to low to divided for each and everyone. This is assuming that the project will pay.
yes sir but now trends of project is too long and who participate in project very much so the result project will pay of participant so will low

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Hi, you need to understand that in different campaigns, you can earn absolutely miscellaneous the number of coins. It depends on many factors - how many coins sold on ico and a number of coins which project provided for the bounty campaign. And after receiving coins it is very important to their cost not fell many times from the price of ico. I will tell you about me, that in the company of signatures with rank of full member, i can earn coins to the amount of 1000-4000 $

May I know how many weeks doing signature campaign that earns 1000-4000$ range? Just an estimate or usually happens? I am excited to reach that rank as Full member but for now its not that easy due to the merit system. Don't know where and how to get a lot of merit to level up.

Back to the point, I also earned few tokens from social media campaigns as bounty hunter. However, still haven't receive rewards from signature campaign because last few days I don't have any idea that we have to posts a lot i mean I just recently read the task of signature campaign to post 10 or more here in BTT.

Hopefully, someone who owns a lot of merits notice my posts recently and appreciate it for them to give some merit as an appreciation. For new ICO bounty hunter like me let's just do our best and work hard doing social media campaign and signature campaign.

Thanks for being an inspiration for me to work harder doing bounties.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

So many bounty that can be followed by giving rewards in the from of token some Times we have to be careful ini choosing bounty program because not a few bounty scam with big enough fund allocation but not pay it because their product fail
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

it depends on how the ICO will make their project successful .
there are many kinds of Bounty proj.
signature campaign
Facebook campaign
Twitter Campaign
Youtube Campaign
Translation Campaign
they all have different percentage on the bounty distribution.

by the way a Bounty program ICO sometimes give Shitcoin even though it is successful.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

You won't earn much because you are junior member unless you find really great project with high paying bounty.
Your focus should be on ranking upand then try to join bounty.
May I know how many weeks doing signature campaign that earns 1000-4000$ range? Just an estimate or usually happens? I am excited to reach that rank as Full member but for now its not that easy due to the merit system. Don't know where and how to get a lot of merit to level up.
It depends on rank, senior member can earn 500-1000 in a month, legendary member can earn much more.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

the higher rank you have the bigger reward you will get but still the reward depends on the project if its successful. Cause some of the bounty project these days are scam,
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

yes I also follow the bounty program for investment capital and trading, for your question, how much income from bounty I think it can not be ascertained how many, because the result is influenced by the number of bounty participants and how much is reserved for bounty.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

can be said that, I am a bounty hunter, I used to follow the campaign program on the ICO project, with which I get paid a token that I campaign, which I can then sell
WaitingToGetPaid

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. It's not easy: you need to find promising bounty campaigns, meet all their requirements, submit reports, check the accrual of tokens.

PG13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

Bounty reward is base on your rank if your doing signature campaign, the higher your rank the bigger your stakes you get. Don't get discourage as it will depends on the type of project you participated, try to hold your token in a 6 months to 1 year to have a good price in the exchanges.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

Also, add the factor about the competition of all the crypto bounty hunter around the global. This, is just like applying to one big company that has only a limited position to work in. Rank is equal to your experience here in bitcointalk.org, the high rank the more knowledge you've have (not at all but mostly ). Merit is about the quality of your post, it's up to others if they appreciate or contented/satisfied to your comments.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

I cannot say I am a bounty hunter but I've been participating for many times in a bounty signature canpaign. Some are successful but some were not. I still have coins that are not yet listed in the market but I am willing to wait until when it will happen. In a bounty you cannot predict how good that project is but it is up to you if you can take the risk.
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

For now Social Media Bounty has a smaller profit than signature campaign bounty because the number of participants in social media bounty that quite a lot
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

I earn a lot of money from bounty campaigns. It helps me to pay the annual tuition and rent. I earned $ 3k5 for 7 months.
This is a very good job to date. I do not have to spend too much time to work. In addition, I had the opportunity to learn about Crypto from the Bitcoin Forum posts. I think this is a very good job and you should join soon.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. It's not easy: you need to find promising bounty campaigns, meet all their requirements, submit reports, check the accrual of tokens.
Yes, I do not think they are easy, they can cost us a lot of time and effort, so maybe in the near future making money through Bounty will be harder for us, because there are too many Bounty players have a lot of moves so paying and joining will be more difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: