Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

I just follow bounties because i consider them as a hobby and a good way to increase my amount of tokens, that is why i think that bounties are good for people that have enough free time
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

The income that you'll get depend on your rank and your work. If you're good according to their preferences, you will get stakes or coins or tokens or whatever they offer you in the first place. Your rank has a big part in it too. The higher your rank is, the bigger income you'll get.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CygnusNetwork

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

cygnus airdrop&bounty ongoing : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4048111.msg37960722#msg37960722
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
If you want to get a lot of results for bounty signatures and the first sosmed bitcointalk account you should rank min full member for signature and for sosmed your garden and your followers should be above 5000 so you can generate with lots.

You are right ,, but to raise the rank of a member it is very difficult because having to get a merit with a predetermined amount and to get the merit is very difficult because I am not a genius or an expert in attracting the sympathy of the master masters in this forum .. For social media is an easy thing because we just add and wait added others.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

The income that you'll get depend on your rank and your work. If you're good according to their preferences, you will get stakes or coins or tokens or whatever they offer you in the first place. Your rank has a big part in it too. The higher your rank is, the bigger income you'll get.

Yes that's right, it depends on your rank if you are in a high rank I'm definitely sure that you will gain a huge amount as a reward. But if you in a low rank, it's better to don't expect a huge rewards. Be contented on what you get,  and if you want to gain more, make a lot of research to learn on how to gain more.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

Yes that's right, it depends on your rank if you are in a high rank I'm definitely sure that you will gain a huge amount as a reward. But if you in a low rank, it's better to don't expect a huge rewards. Be contented on what you get,  and if you want to gain more, make a lot of research to learn on how to gain more.
ranking affects the outcome of a bounty hounter, because now the reward is determined by rank. so I think a bounty hounter can not be likened to all of its earnings because the rank affects rewards.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

There is no definitve amount of how much one can get out of joining campaigns because it really depends on the project and how big it is. However it is also depends on what rank you are too and based on your profile, you currently stand in as a junior member so dont expect you earn much as those that are on higher ranks like those senior members and hero members.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

Bounty hunting is sometimes profitable and sometimes not, because it depends on the pool allocation and the number of participants joined the specific campaigns for example in social media. But if you want a good income you must offer a unique services like content creation, graphic designing and translation services.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Bounty hunter is one of enjoyable things that i make.i learned everytime i join in one ICO project,the Concept and idea of those projects makes me wow..and aside from that i can earn money from their token that im going to recieve when the bounty ends.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

Bounty hunter is one of enjoyable things that i make.i learned everytime i join in one ICO project,the Concept and idea of those projects makes me wow..and aside from that i can earn money from their token that im going to recieve when the bounty ends.
I think it's a time-consuming job and we can still have plenty of opportunities to continue working and succeeding in a relaxed time. bounty hounter can now serve as a promising job but it should all be based on the selective nature of choosing ico.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. And this is in some sense the work, you need to look for a good project and promote it here on the forum or in social networks. This helps young projects to climb up.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

Well, I'm looking for potential partners to invest and have bounty to get more bonuses to continue investing in bitcoin or eth or other coin
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

It depends on bounty and it depends on which campaign you participated. Social campaigns are not profitable yet. Blog campaigns are much better.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

Every bounty campaign is different, requirements depends about manager and project. If you earnign to low it is probably problem with your rank because to earning big money you need higher rank or more followers. It depends on the category in which you work
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

It depends on bounty and it depends on which campaign you participated. Social campaigns are not profitable yet. Blog campaigns are much better.
It could be but the fact that you are engaged in any campaigns you are still involved as bounty hunter. I,myself consider as one of the bounty hunters and recently,I got paid and I felt satisfied because I badly need fiat now for an important matter. Anyway,being a bounty hunter is a very hard task especially if the campaign is a clear one or really give you tokens after the campaign ends. So far so good as of now. Hopefully,every bounty campaigns are honest and sincere.

RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

Yes, i'm a bountyhunter.
But i think the good Times are over.
So much people participate in, so the reward ist small.
The solution is specialication.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

I think your friends are doing something that you don't know, like for example doing trade for their altcoins or playing the volatility of the market. They may be doing hunting bounty since you didn't know this forum yet. But don't worry if you get less, you will learn what their strategy in the long run if you keep on staying here in the forum while doing some research.

raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

I am one of the bounty hunters, which I do in my days doing bounty work.
Some of the campaigns I follow are Signature, Blog / Articles, Social Media (Facebook and Twitter), and Translation.
Of the several campaigns that have a bigger pay are signatures and translation. Almost in all existing bounty programs, Signature has the largest percentage of paid allocation, but we can only follow 1 project in 1 time.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

I get enough pocket cash for here and there things, nothing to change my life. Although I wouldn't identify as a bounty hunter, I believe myself to be a trader first. Bounties are a side thing that again provide some extra pocket cash.

karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

I'm constantly looking for new projects. I constantly feel that somewhere there is a better project than I found. And I try to participate in a lot of projects at the same time.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: