Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

To get good rewards, choosing a good bounty quest is important, and of course you want to get the most out of the rewards, then you should choose to sign and translate to work! If you are faced with a fraudulent task (not assigning rewards, not recording bets, not updating Twitter, etc.), you should stop working immediately!

mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

income is not necessarily a lot of fake ICO projects and hunters are not paid sometimes but paid token is not worth the price
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

I am a bounty hunter and I like to participate in bounties because it is a way to get token without investing in it as long as you take time to do a proper research before you join the campaign and the reward vary from one campaign to another.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

I am a bounty hunter and I have participated in 100s of campaigns. However, the income really varies and it's hard to say. I advise you to take a moment and go through the previous bounties and look into their spreadsheet and DYOR, this will give you an insight on the average  Grin
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Signature campaigns are still good. It's important to find a good project. I like Sparkster ICO (as you can notice). Smart contracts in simple English.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

I only do signature campaign not that much but at least I gain extra income in crypto while also do trading . I am only at home no work in real life and doing bounty like signature is pretty profitable for me .  Smiley
D C C

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

it is reasonable, why the payment that we get is very small. because which i learned, the payment is based on the calculation of stakes which is pegged to rank and divided by a large number of bounty participants.
for now, i only can join in the telegram campaign and the payment is very small as well, due my rank do not meet criteria for the signature campaign. so i have no experience other than the telegram campaign.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

I only do signature campaign not that much but at least I gain extra income in crypto while also do trading . I am only at home no work in real life and doing bounty like signature is pretty profitable for me .  Smiley

if you really do run / join the bitcoin world seriously we certainly will get more results and can to meet the needs of everyday life and others certainly.

Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

I am a bounty hunter and I have participated in 100s of campaigns. However, the income really varies and it's hard to say. I advise you to take a moment and go through the previous bounties and look into their spreadsheet and DYOR, this will give you an insight on the average  Grin
100 campaigns .. Huh Woowww ... this is so amazing. Are you able to complete all your tasks on time .. ?? I just joined in some campaigns only, about 20 campaigns but I feel do not have enough time to complete all my daily tasks. How do you do it..?? please give me a little explanation.

Thanks a lot
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Yes I am a gift worker, for now my side job is with a rewarding worker in this forum, I am new in this case but I really like to work this gift because enough capitalize internet data and knowledge about cryptoccurency we can get gift of token which later can be melted as real money.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

You can earn a decent amount if you're lucky and you get a good bounty that pays well and the project went successful.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
rpstatic

Activity: 53
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

Only signature campaigns. Currently the 'salary' you can earn is just unbelievable low. There is so much dumping, people are literally working for a few dollar per hour.

It seems also stressful and you often read that everyone is replaceable. Better go for a regular job and invest in crypto.
Perceval

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

I’ve been bounty hunting for roughly a month now and atm i wouldn’t say you could make any kind of serious money just because the low value of most coins that have bounties. Although bounty programs such as the EON bounties currently taking place could prove to be a great income of profit. Due to EOS already being a well established coin(for the cryptoverse at least) and EON being a branch of it, I could see generous starting price as well as healthy growth as the EOS Network climbs.
Macaronnie

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

This can not be true, we bounty hunters do a good job for projects, many good projects can find their investors with our help, so do not need to say that we are harming.

Hah, and what is this "good job" is about? Grin Spamming around with silly opinions and begging for a tokens? Just a crowds of greedy hunters with a bad English language and no understanding of the sphere
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

if you really do run / join the bitcoin world seriously we certainly will get more results and can to meet the needs of everyday life and others certainly.
Yes, joining bounty campaign gives opportunity for every hunters to earn extra income or even greater but it doesn't guarantee to save one's daily needs for self and for family because there is no specific time for bounty rewards on receiving, like me that I can only receive a bounty reward one's in a span of 3 months and if I have no other source of income then I will suffer for starvation.

IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

I have been participating in the bounty for 4 months and earned only $ 100. Now is a bad time and all the tokens are falling. Here you need a very long time to wait and earn.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Yes, I am a newcomer to the bounty hunter, but I always choose good ICO projects to participate in the bounty campaign, I think choosing the ICO is the key to your success.
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

I don't think we should worry about the income from bounty campaigns. By the way, it's only bounty. Don't expect too much in bounty because sometimes you would earn much, or sometimes you earn nothing. Just don't make yourself being so dependent on bounty.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

I have been participating in the bounty for 4 months and earned only $ 100. Now is a bad time and all the tokens are falling. Here you need a very long time to wait and earn.
Or if you did your math right you can watch it as investment and instead taking part of some ico and investing your btc/eth in it you can just do bounty for that project and get coins for free.And if you were right that coin will go big and your reward will worth more
bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Yes I am and until now I've been engaging some bounty works, sometimes campaign gives me a good reward but there are some failed but I will continue my journey because this is the only way I  can earn, I don't have the capital to use for investment but I have a mind to tell how good crypto is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: